bob

Re: The Post and Email

Post by bob »

:brickwallsmall:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

A good alternative would have been to take her gavel and hit the lying mf’er on the head every time he lied. :P
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

I missed this bombshell story that Sharon reposted from some other nonsense blog back in November:

Vatican Erects Molech Statue at Entrance to Roman Colosseum

Now it was news to me that the Vatican owned or controlled the Roman Colosseum. When she was called out on the error in a comment she didn't bother to do any research but merely quoted a link to another obscure site that was linked in the original article.

It didn't take more than five minutes to find a thorough debunking of the conspiracy:

About That New Idol in the Colosseum…

Foggy
Occupation: Hayseed from North Cackilacki, Space Cadet, and your benevolent Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

FINALLY we have something Zullo the Clown can do for the next 5 and a half years. :blink:
We don't know what we don't know.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Foggy
Occupation: Hayseed from North Cackilacki, Space Cadet, and your benevolent Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

OK, I spoke with Zullo the Clown and he said he has TWO FORENSIC DOCUMENT EXAMINERS who have written reports saying those maps Mary Pezzulo used are clearly FORGERIES.

Zullo says the maps were created on the Vatican server "with the intent to deceive" and she hasn't debunked anything. He knows a lot more than he can share at the moment, but he's getting some VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE in our nation's capital to look at this, and several of them are promising to get involved.

Arpaio said he's not saying anything about where the Vatican really is, but those maps are FORGED GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS and Congress really needs to investigate why the fake Pope Francis put a pagan idol in the Colosseum and gave forged maps to try to weasel his way out of it.

Did I mention that Zullo and Arpaio are Italian names? VERY SUSPICIOUS!

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

And Mary Pezzulo sounds very close to Mary Peonzullo. It's Italian too!

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Gallups is sleeping one off, he has no comment thus far ... :?

(Fogbow on PayPal)

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Is Mayor Pete a Natural Born Citizen?:
Joseph DeMaio wrote:DID JOSEPH BUTTIGIEG NATURALIZE BEFORE HIS SON’S BIRTH?

Well, faithful P&E readers, the “eligibility” issue surfaces again, this time with regard to one of the Democrat presidential candidates vying for the opportunity to be bludgeoned in the November general election by President Trump. That lucky fellow is Pete Buttigieg. Memo to all you other non-P&E readers who have accidentally stumbled onto this offering: you can go back to whatever else you were doing, as you will be unable to follow the rest of this post.

OK, here is the preface: in connection with the intrepid editor’s recent P&E post[], one of the regular commenters (CDR Kerchner, Ret.) has noted (2/5/20 at 8:07 PM) that he had searched the Wikipedia website entry for Pete Buttigieg’s father, Joseph Buttigieg.

The search disclosed that “if” the information elicited from Wikipedia on the naturalization of Pete Buttigieg’s father Joseph in 1979 is correct, then his son, Peter Buttigieg – born thereafter on Jan. 19, 1982 – is likely a natural born citizen eligible to the presidency under Art. 2, § 1, Cl. 5 of the Constitution.
Well, that settles that; oh, wait:
[A] closer examination of the Wikipedia profile of Joseph Buttigieg reveals that the source for the statement that the senior Buttigieg “was naturalized in 1979” is a footnote. That footnote (i.e., fn. 3) links to an obituary notice published in the South Bend Tribune and linked at Legacy.com. That obituary notice, in turn, states that he “became a citizen in 1979.”

Memo to P&E readers: the rebuttable presumption is that, in fact, Joseph Buttigieg was naturalized as a U.S. citizen prior to Pete Buttigieg’s birth three years later. If documented, that should remove any dispute over whether Mayor Pete meets the “natural born Citizen” criterion of the Constitution under a “de Vattel § 212” analysis.

That said, however, the question remains: what is the source of the Legacy.com statement (and published in the South Bend Tribune linked to that site) that he “became a citizen in 1979?” Unless it can be proven through reliable, corroborated, empirical evidence that he was so naturalized in 1979 – or at minimum, naturalized before January 19, 1982 – Mayor Pete’s bona fides as a “natural born citizen” will remain in doubt.
So there you go: Although there is no evidence to contradict birthers' mythical requirements, Buttigieg's natural-born citizenship nonetheless is "in doubt." :roll:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

A closer examination of the Wikipedia profile
That is some triple A grade investigative journalism.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Applying the P&E/birther style of argument, it's reasonable to assume that Joseph DeMaio, Mike Zullo, Carl Gallups, and, indeed, Sharon Rondeau are running a pedophile entrapment ring and that they have multiple convictions for this in several countries. Of course, they can produce eblidense to refute this... but they claim to be experts on forgery so it's reasonable to infer that any documentation they might produce is probably a forgery.

How do you like that reasoning Pedo Joseph, Pedo Mike, Pedo Carl and Pedo Sharon?
Sekrit Stuffs!
Of course I don't really think they're pedophiles. Although they're such obnoxious, vindictive, abusive and generally hateful people that it's far from impossible.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Yabbut what if Buttigieg's birth was by Caesarean section?

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

I recall an episode of RC Radio where we discussed some of the absurdities that the two citizen parent definition of natural born citizen would introduce. For example, what about adopted children? Does the citizenship of the adopting parents count or the biological parents? The documentation requirements would become onerous. A candidate would have to supply their own birth certificate plus birth certificates or naturalization documentation for both their parents. I think one potential candidate was a foundling. What about artificial insemination?

The list of absurdities goes on and on. Rharon's latest nonsense about Pete Buttigieg just proves the point once again.

Sterngard Friegen

It's the biological parents who count because, as you know, patriotism and love of country is determined by (a) where you are born and (b) whether your parents are citizens at the moment of your birth.

As you also know, no influences on a person post partum ever mold, modify or change the way the person acts following the moment of birth.

Sharon Rondeau and the two parent birthers have it completely right. The moment of conception is irrelevant. The years following birth are irrelevant. It's the moment the infant emerges from the womb.

Blood and soil! Just like the good nazis the birthers are.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

I expect that, if the parents naturalize a day before birth for somebody the Birthers don't want, they will quickly switch to the moment of conception. All that will change if a spawn decides to run.
Edit: Fixed stupid auto-correct.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

By using Sharon's stupid logic there is doubt about Trump's NBC status. Mary MacLeod, Trump's mother, was an immigrant from Scotland. She supposedly naturalized as a US citizen in 1942 but we know she lied about her citizenship status on the 1940 census. She reported herself as a naturalized citizen then. Trump was born in 1946.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Both of my boys have new birth certificates, issued after their adoptions became final. There's no record of the names of their biological parents on the certificates, and no mention that they were adopted. From the certificates, anyone would think we are the biological parents.

DeMaio could make any assumptions he wanted to about them, and we couldn't prove otherwise. 'Course, in the real world we have two natural born citizens.

If they think the citizenship of the parents is so important, they should try to get the state governments to include that information on the certificates.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Strange that someone who has worked hard to jump through all the hoops, obtain citizenship, build a life in the country of their choice is somehow likely to be less patriotic than someone who just happens to have been born in the country and has never contributed to its social and economic prosperity, such as, oh, Rondeau and the other scumbag birthers.

As Sterngard says, the birthers' attitude has a severe stench of Blut und Boden. Heil Trump!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

There is some question about my grandmother's middle name (she passed away in the 80s). Even my mother and her sister do not know for sure. It has been Catherine, Katheryn, Katherine, Christine, and a few other anomalies. I even once crossed out Katherine in one of my genealogy notebooks and wrote Christine, though I do not remember why.

Many past census forms had C. From the mid-30s on, records had K. or some variation of Katherine. To clear up the confusion on the original middle name, I ordered a copy birth certificate from Kansas, which actually had them available for 1915. The resulting copy of the original BC had the middle name listed as:

C.

Doh. :doh:

I wonder what grand conspiracies the birthers would have claimed if Obama's BC said Barack H. Obama.

bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Edward C Noonan wrote:It is my opinion, this is all HOGWASH! . . . .

The obituary of Peter[*] Buttigieg Sr states:
He came to the United States in order to pursue his doctorate at the State University of New York, Binghamton, earning his Ph.D. in 1976 and becoming a U.S. Citizen in 1979.
However, immigration law states:
A Green Card holder (permanent resident) of at least 5 years to apply for naturalization.

Be physically present in the United States for at least 30 months out of the 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application.
However immigration law also states:
If you are married to a U.S. citizen, you might qualify to apply for naturalization after three years. This assumes the following: you are currently married to and living with a U.S. citizen; you have been married to and living with that same U.S. citizen for the past three years; and your spouse has, in fact, been a U.S. citizen for those past three years.
The obituary states that he and his wife were married in El Paso, Texas, on January 6, 1980. So, according to this, Senior would NOT have been eligible for citizenship until (1976+5) 1981

Peter Buttigieg Jr. was born Jan. 19, 1982. This puts an extreme challenge on Junior being a natural born citizen (but he is not unless he can give absolute proof of the date of his father’s naturalization) (I doubt the father EVER became a US citizen!) Instead, the claim that Senior became a CITIZEN in 1979 is a complete lie until proven otherwise!
Buttigieg's father completed his degree in 1976 in New York. Where does Noonan think Buttigieg was studying in the preceding years? :brickwallsmall:

Rondeau wrote:Is the father’s name “Pete” or “Joseph?”
Noonan's so dumb even Rondeau noticed that he had the wrong first name.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Right, he came for one of those 2-year doctorate programs. (Showing math: 1979-5=1974 for latest arrival. Doctorate in 1976.)
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Sterngard Friegen

When will we get the made up "dual citizenship" disqualifying factor for a natural born citizen?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I just love census records and obituaries and most particularly obituaries when I am doing research, they are wonderful, they are magnificent. They are sometimes wondrous fonts of information. Sometimes are pure works of fiction. I have seen all too many cases where the information in the census report or the obituary bore no relationship to reality, up to and including their names being one way in the obit, and something entirely different, and significantly different, on the family tombstones. To the point that looking for the one name you found precisely nothing, the correct name scads of information. To quote Ronny Raygun, "Trust but verify" a lot. When it comes right down to it, I put obits and anything wiki in pretty much the hearsay category, so I 'm not even remotely surprised that Rharon, and her coterie, eats it up with a spoon. They are after all, on a fact lite diet.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

This happened after press time but this blockbuster should certainly lead the P&E tomorrow... New Hampshire IMPOTUS supporters chanted for an INELIGIBLE candidate. Rondeau and Chuckles will be furious! Ivana was NOT a NBC. Here's a great opportunity for Volin, Booth et al to stand by their definition.
Trump Supporters Chant ’46’ When Donald Trump Jr. Takes the Stage
CHARLIE SPIERING 10 Feb 20200

President Donald Trump supporters signaled their support for Donald Trump Jr. on Monday as the future president of the United States during a campaign rally in New Hampshire.

After Trump called up his son to the stage, the crowd chanted, “46! 46! 46!” indicating that they wanted him to be the next president after Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States.

Trump also thanked his daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner. “They’re good kids, they went through a lot with this hoax,” Trump said. Trump praised Trump Jr.’s earlier speech at the rally as well as a rally speech by Kimberly Gilfoyle.

“Did Don Jr. make a good speech?” Trump asked as the crowd cheered. Trump Jr. has spent a lot of time traveling the country in 2020, campaigning for his father’s re-election and defending the president on television. An Axios poll in December showed that 29 percent of Republicans would consider Donald Trump Jr. for President, and 16 percent would consider Ivanka Trump for president.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... the-stage/
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in starts 3/27 9/8C March on weTV!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

I foresee the possible responses to the spawn running.

1. The definition will change to male parent citizenship only.
2. No demand for Ivanna's naturalization papers.
3. Ignoring when she became a citizen as "liberal lies, fake news."
4. Crickets.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:33 am
I foresee the possible responses to the spawn running.

1. The definition will change to male parent citizenship only.
2. No demand for Ivanna's naturalization papers.
3. Ignoring when she became a citizen as "liberal lies, fake news."
4. Crickets.
If this were a poll, my vote would be for "Crickets."

Return to “Miscellaneous”