The Post and Email

Foggy

Re: The Post and Email

Post by Foggy » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:26 am

Have you ever heard Wilmot on the radio? Frenzied doesn't begin to describe it. That dude freakin' oozes insanity, and he sounds like an adolescent whose voice hasn't finished changing whilst simultaneously overdosing on meth. He put the psycho in psychology.
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

bob

Post by bob » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:38 pm

P&E: Is the Obama Birth Certificate the Next Hoax to be Outed?:
WHAT HATH “THE DEEP STATE” WROUGHT?

Eight years ago [yesterday*] morning, an image was uploaded to the White House website said to be a scan of a certified copy of the “long-form” birth certificate of then-White-House-occupant Barack Hussein Obama demonstrating that he was born at the Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu, HI on August 4, 1961.

The day afterward [of Zullo's second presser, in 2012], this publication contacted the FBI and, after reaching a spokesperson, was told that if members of the public believed a crime had been committed regarding the birth certificate image, they should “contact their congressman” as opposed to reporting it to the FBI. When we asked the spokesman if he were aware of the Arpaio press conference, he acknowledged having watched it in its entirety.

[Soooo much usual birther :yankyank: snipped.]

Whether or not the underlying Obama birth certificate hoax will at long last be exposed remains to be seen.
"Any day now."

* I was bizzy yesterday. :bag: Happy (belated) Long Form Anniversary, everybody! :dance:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:45 pm

... if members of the public believed a crime had been committed regarding the birth certificate image ...
... then they should suggest a criminal charge with a statute of limitations longer than 8 years. :roll:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

bob

Post by bob » Wed May 01, 2019 11:32 am

https://twitter.com/thepostemail/status ... 0364988417
Oh, the irony: Rondeau sings the Hosannas for Zullo's examiners' reports, which no one has seen.

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund » Thu May 02, 2019 5:56 pm

bob wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 11:32 am
https://twitter.com/thepostemail/status ... 0364988417
Oh, the irony: Rondeau sings the Hosannas for Zullo's examiners' reports, which no one has seen.
Same day:

https://news.yahoo.com/text-special-cou ... 23733.html

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Thu May 02, 2019 6:27 pm

Gosh, hope she can get that correction out before the big presses roll! It's only 6:30pm EDT; even if the First Edition has already been put to bed, she and the P&E Production Team should be able to make the change for the overnight and Metro early edition. If they need to pull in the Sales and Marketing team to help out, Sharon Katherine Graham will do it. Guess the full staff will be jumping at the P&E to get all correct information out! The union overtime is going to be terrible, but as Sharon Rondeau always said, accuracy and facts are what she lives for. 8-)
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu May 02, 2019 11:19 pm

Bad news, OL. I heard that there were cutbacks in the P&E Production Team necessitated by cost pressures. Apparently one of the team was eating too many bananas and the other spent hours swinging on a truck tire and throwing feces at onlookers.

bob

Post by bob » Sat May 04, 2019 2:29 am

P&E: Justice Department Seeks Out One-Time Obama Eligibility Judge:
“HE’S EITHER THE PRESIDENT OR NOT”

On Friday afternoon, a reader from the U.S. Justice Department was logged as having accessed an article from 2010 about U.S. District Court Judge David O. Carter, who continues to preside in the Central District of California.

The article, written by citizen researcher David F. LaRocque and titled, “The strange case of Judge David O. Carter,” reported on a lawsuit challenging Barack Hussein Obama’s constitutional eligibility to serve as president which Carter had originally expressed interest in hearing but in a sudden about-face, declared the court as “lacking subject matter jurisdiction[.]”

[Usual birther :yankyank: snipped.]

No court in the nation, including the U.S. Supreme Court, has ever heard oral argument to discover whether or not Obama was constitutionally-eligible to serve as president.

[More birther :yankyank: snipped.]

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sat May 04, 2019 2:53 am

Dang it Sam, those monkeys must drive Sharon mad, she still hasn't posted a correction.

But hey here's the biggest little news in the tiny republic of birferstan:

PETITION TIME!! THIS IS IT! FOR REAL THIS TIME! :cheer:

White House Petition Asks Justice Department to Investigate Obama’s “Documentation”
LET US SEE YOUR PAPERS, BOY!*
On Friday, May 3, 2019 5 Comments
“LET’S FIND OUT THE TRUTH!”

by Sharon Rondeau

(May 3, 2019) — A petition has been posted at whitehouse.gov asking the Justice Department to “investigate the past president’s Birth Certificate, Selective Service Registration and Social Security number.”

Posted on Wednesday, the petition bears one mission statement: “Sheriff Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse found these to be forged documents. Let’s find out the truth!”

The petition can be found here: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... ity-number

The statement refers to a 5+-year criminal investigation carried out under the authority of then-Maricopa County Sheriff Joseph Arpaio which declared, at three formal press conferences, that the “long-form” birth certificate image posted on the White House website on April 27, 2011 is a “computer-generated forgery.”

Also declared fraudulent at the first press conference on March 1, 2012 was Obama’s purported Selective Service registration form.

Lead investigator Mike Zullo has made dozens of radio appearances in which he has explained his findings as well as developments in placing the evidence gathered into the hands of federal authorities.

In November, in an interview with “Freedom Friday” host Carl Gallups, Zullo revealed that highly-placed administration officials received a briefing on the evidence.

Zullo has pointed to former CIA Director John Brennan as a key figure in the presentation to the public of the long-form image which he said was done “with the intent to deceive.”
Of course there's another 5000 words if you'd like to enjoy her unique voice: https://www.thepostemail.com/2019/05/03 ... mentation/
5 Responses to "White House Petition Asks Justice Department to Investigate Obama’s “Documentation”"

Michael Volin Friday, May 3, 2019 at 9:59 PM

Thank you Sharon. Readers now is your chance to help. Read it, sign it, repost it.

Mike Volin
Tishia Boyd Friday, May 3, 2019 at 8:02 PM

Time for the rule of law to be reinstated!!
Jeff Harrison Sr. Friday, May 3, 2019 at 5:09 PM

Could this be the spark that causes the forest fire?
CDR Kerchner (Ret) Friday, May 3, 2019 at 2:44 PM

Lets spread this new petition far and wide. See my post about this issue and petition at The Free Republic discussion site: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3746684/posts
Nikita's_UN_Shoe Friday, May 3, 2019 at 1:15 PM

I signed the petition listed in this article. At the time I signed, only 92 signatures were tallied.

Thank you, staff at ThePostEmail for alerting us of this petition.
376 of 100,000, off to the races! T :thumbs: his will be a good test for the Birther movement, can they get 100,000 signatures in 30 days? Maybe we should take bets on the final range. I'm not taking a bet that they'll make it.

DOJ BC.JPG

All I can say is thank God someone is bringing light and attention to this pulse of the moment, most important issue ever. Even though it's been over 10 years. It's an emergency! They need a petition! Good luck with that, Rharon.

We will mock your tiny results., birthers. Please give us a few more laughs, it's been a desert the last few years.

I bet if we did a counter petition we'd get 10x the votes (like lock Birthers away in asylums until they accept reality).

* She forgot to include that, but I'm sure it was her intention. :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat May 04, 2019 2:59 am

Chuckles really did blast out the news, a Freeper topic, how exciting? Lots of birthing, unredacted SSNs, and mocking.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3746684/posts
Sign This New White House Petition for DOJ to Investigate Obama’s Forged ID Documents
CDR Kerchner (Ret) Blog ^ | 03 May 2019 | CDR Kerchner (Ret)

Posted on 5/3/2019, 2:30:51 PM by CDR Kerchner

Sign This New White House Petition for DOJ to Investigate Obama’s Forged ID Documents. Obama's key identity documents are forgeries or stolen. Sheriff Arpaio of AZ investigated them and proved the long form birth certificate PDF file and the draft registration card are forgeries. Obama is using an SSN which was initially issued to a person born in 1890 who was living in CT when it was issued in the mid 1970s, a state that Obama never lived in. It is time that federal investigative agencies look into these forged and stolen ID documents.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat May 04, 2019 6:12 am

I had to check to make sure I was reading current posts. This was like.. 2009 news. Reruns are cheap entertainment.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

bob

Post by bob » Tue May 07, 2019 1:23 am

P&E: Sara Carter: “Abuse of Power Extended Years Before” Russia Investigation:
HOW LONG HAS THE U.S. INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY BEEN SPYING ON AMERICANS?

In discussing on Monday night’s “Hannity” the origins of the Trump-Russia “collusion” investigation launched by the FBI and continued by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, guest and investigative journalist Sara A. Carter said that government surveillance of Americans — in addition to members of the 2016 Trump campaign — began “years before” the counterintelligence probe into the unlikely campaign of non-politician and billionaire businessman Donald Trump.

Consistent with reports from Obama birth-certificate lead investigator Mike Zullo, although not mentioned by name or issue Monday night, Carter said her sources have indicated that spying on Americans was ongoing long before the 2016 campaign cycle began.

[Usual birther :yankyank: snipped.]
A classic Rondeau move: Although no was talkin' birthering, Rondeau couldn't help herself and dream about Zullo (and his 'stache). :daydream:

bob

Post by bob » Tue May 07, 2019 5:28 pm

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Tue May 07, 2019 6:27 pm

The birther petition is rapidly gaining momentum, 634 signatures. :nope:

bob

Post by bob » Wed May 08, 2019 11:58 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:27 pm
The birther petition is rapidly gaining momentum, 634 signatures.
:fingerwag:

P&E comment:
Jeff Harrison Sr. wrote:I just checked the counter and at this time “only” 632 responses. What? is the counter busted?
This is no time to slumber. In the Marines we were encouraged to lead by example. So, I brain-stormed and have started to send this topic/and info to WND, Tea Party Groups, and others for assistance. Others out there, hop on the bus too. All hands on deck.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed May 08, 2019 12:17 pm

Great job Jeff! With all his effort, it zoomed up to 647! Just 99,353 to go!

Needs 99,353 signatures by May 31, 2019 to get a response from the White House
647 SIGNED 100,000 GOAL
Sheriff Arpaio's Cold Case Posse found these to be forged documents. Let's find out the truth!

bob

Post by bob » Wed May 08, 2019 7:14 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 12:17 pm
Great job Jeff! With all his effort, it zoomed up to 647! Just 99,353 to go!
Now at 653! :thumbs:

https://www.facebook.com/ppsimmons/post ... &__tn__=-R
May I pre-emptively say, "I told you so"? ("I intend to tell you that I told you so"?)

(Related: I Some jerk was going to troll comment on the inevitable PPS tweet, only to see that it hasn't tweeted since April. And I've noticed some of my favorite birthers have been silent since around then also (too). Baned?)

realist

Post by realist » Thu May 09, 2019 7:56 am

These nutbags seem to be under the impression that if they receive their 100k signatures it means the DOJ MUST investigate Obama’s alleged BC forgery and his natural born-ness. Obviously that is not the case.

If they were to receive a response it would not be what they apparently envision.

So the DOJ would continue to be controlled by the Obama “deep state.” :smoking:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Thu May 09, 2019 9:03 am

Geir Smith begged every famous conservative on Twitter to the sign the petition. Including the president! :thumbs:

As expected: Crickets.

But at least the birther petition is beating out the petition to rescue the sex slaves under the Getty Center.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu May 09, 2019 9:21 am

realist wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:56 am
:snippity: :snippity:

Everything is controlled by the Deep State doncha know.
Everyone can see that they have blocked the signature count on this petition, and inflated the count for petitions that want Donald Trump to reveal his taxes, divest from his businesses etc.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Thu May 09, 2019 10:43 am

realist wrote:
These nutbags seem to be under the impression that if they receive their 100k signatures it means the DOJ MUST investigate Obama’s alleged BC forgery and his natural born-ness. Obviously that is not the case.

If they were to receive a response it would not be what they apparently envision.

The policy for the petitions (established under the Obama administration, I believe) is only that the government will RESPOND to a petition with more than 100k signatures. There is no guarantee that any action, let alone that demanded by the petitioners, will be taken. The response may very well be "No".

The Trump administration has routinely ignored the petitions on whitehouse.gov, even those that DID garner 100k signatures.

realist

Post by realist » Thu May 09, 2019 1:35 pm

noblepa wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:43 am
realist wrote:

The policy for the petitions (established under the Obama administration, I believe) is only that the government will RESPOND to a petition with more than 100k signatures. There is no guarantee that any action, let alone that demanded by the petitioners, will be taken. The response may very well be "No".

The Trump administration has routinely ignored the petitions on whitehouse.gov, even those that DID garner 100k signatures.
And I believe you are correct. My point was the nutters appear to actually believe if they did ever receive the 100k signatures, the DOJ MUST invesstigate, and that is certainly not the case.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu May 09, 2019 1:46 pm

I wonder if there is anyone at the WH even paying attention to little things like silly assed petitions. Considering the thinning of the WH herd and the numerous forest fires they have to constantly be dealing with I can't help but imagine they have more pressing things to worry about than some birfer's butthurt or righteous indignation.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Thu May 09, 2019 2:28 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:46 pm
I wonder if there is anyone at the WH even paying attention to little things like silly assed petitions.
This White House re-opened the WTP petition site in February 2018. And it has responded to exactly seven of the qualifying petitions; basically, each got a FOAD. Several qualifying petitions haven't even received a courtesy FOAD response.

The birther one presently has 672 signatures. :thumbs:

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Thu May 09, 2019 2:33 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:46 pm
I wonder if there is anyone at the WH even paying attention to little things like silly assed petitions. Considering the thinning of the WH herd and the numerous forest fires they have to constantly be dealing with I can't help but imagine they have more pressing things to worry about than some birfer's butthurt or righteous indignation.
Besides, there's no money for them in reading and responding to those petitions. They're too busy lining their own pockets.

Return to “Miscellaneous”