The Post and Email

User avatar
bob
Posts: 24052
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9976

Post by bob » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:21 pm

P&E: Aides to Rep. Elijah Cummings Hold Up Signs on Cue:
APPROPRIATE OR NOT?
Thank the heavens that Rondeau is here to instruct on appropriateness. :swoon:


Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 43772
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: The Post and Email

#9977

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:18 pm

bob wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:21 pm
P&E: Aides to Rep. Elijah Cummings Hold Up Signs on Cue:
APPROPRIATE OR NOT?
Thank the heavens that Rondeau is here to instruct on appropriateness. :swoon:
Cummings has the extra melanin that so offends Rondeau.



User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 7427
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9978

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:41 am

How about this: Looks like, for the first time I can remember, the P&E has no birfing on the homepage. Has she given up yet? :P

PE No Birfing.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



User avatar
Whip
Posts: 2334
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9979

Post by Whip » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:25 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:41 am
How about this: Looks like, for the first time I can remember, the P&E has no birfing on the homepage. Has she given up yet? :P


PE No Birfing.JPG
every 'story' has some 6-degrees-of-kevin-bacon type connection to burping so the whole front page is nothing but in reality



User avatar
bob
Posts: 24052
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9980

Post by bob » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:34 pm

P&E: Putin and Trump Hold Presser:
“I THINK WE CAN CALL IT A SUCCESS” – RUSSIAN PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN

At approximately 11:10 a.m. EDT, Russian president Vladimir Putin and U.S. President Donald Trump walked to twin podiums in the Finnish presidential palace and promptly began a press conference approximately 90 minutes after it was scheduled.

* * *

“Our relationship has never been worse than it is now; however, that changed as of about four hours ago,” Trump said. “I really believe that.”

* * *

Trump ended his remarks at 11:28, thanking Putin again and expressing hope for a better future relationship.
The Pravda copywriters must be pleased.


Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14682
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Post and Email

#9981

Post by Reality Check » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:39 am

Brian Reilly wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:49 pm
:snippity: quote from Mike Dunford.

To quote from the article linked above: "The next month, Zullo asked Reilly if he wanted to join the Cold Case Posse. Reilly resisted. He had already concluded that the birth certificate was fraudulent and thought the investigation should be done by people with an open mind." Zullo had already made up his mind that there was a problem with the document. He was not impartial and unbiased. Regardless of what you may think, I wanted to hopefully put an end to the back and forth bickering over the document with an unbiased investigation. The Verification of Birth, sent to Arizona, no matter how imperfect you may contend that it was, impressed me. Zullo was not impressed. He called it the "Non verification, Verification." Yes I saw things on the document, that troubled me. They were things that didn't make sense to me. But I'm not an expert. That's why I went to Arpaio, thinking that his people could determine the authenticity of the document. He couldn't determine anything about the document, other than it gave him lots of publicity and he received lots of donations with the news that he was investigating the birth certificate. Only the Arizona Secretary State was able to officially determine the authenticity of the document. Almost 6 years latter, Zullo and Arpaio still insist the document is a forgery. The most insulting and disgraceful comment that Zullo and Arpaio made at the beginning of the project was they "wanted to clear the President." The President was clear. They immediately took the position that the document was fraudulent. One other troubling thing for me was, I was told "I needed to learn how to lie." This was not a confidence builder for an unbiased investigation.
This was Brian Reilly's last comment here. Looks like Brian turned out to be a snowflake who couldn't take criticism.


"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
TollandRCR
Posts: 20243
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9982

Post by TollandRCR » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:42 am

It is deeply embarrassing that this woman lives near enough that I might encounter her in the Big Y supermarket some day. Hopefully she will stay with the auto racers on her side of the larger town.


“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 5797
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9983

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:00 am

TollandRCR wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:42 am
It is deeply embarrassing that this woman lives near enough that I might encounter her in the Big Y supermarket some day. Hopefully she will stay with the auto racers on her side of the larger town.
You'll know if Rondeau is around because she leaves a trail of slime everywhere she goes and moves under a gray cloud of hatred, like all birthers.



User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14682
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Post and Email

#9984

Post by Reality Check » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:58 am

Can you imagine the contortions to which Rondeau would go to connect the dots if a female Russian agent had infiltrated the NAACP and had mysteriously showed up at an event to ask candidate Obama a question? :fingerwag:


"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 5797
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9985

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:13 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:58 am
Can you imagine the contortions to which Rondeau would go to connect the dots if a female Russian agent had infiltrated the NAACP and had mysteriously showed up at an event to ask candidate Obama a question? :fingerwag:
But but but ... she's a birther ... so the usual rule applies ... IOKIYAR!!



User avatar
bob
Posts: 24052
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9986

Post by bob » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:04 pm

P&E: The Turkey Vultures Were Circling in Helsinki:
Sher Zieve wrote:“BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY”

The vultures—or buzzards…take your pick—were circling wildly in search of a corpse yesterday, in Helsinki. They smelled blood and thought it came from the dead and decaying body of President Donald J. Trump. For those in the anti-Trump and badly educated media, their greatest hopes seemed to have finally been realized and their attempts to tear off any remaining flesh from his bones was at hand. Even some of the birds who had ostensibly strongly supported Trump—those we thought would have had more character or at least higher Qs—joined the birds in their kettle circling. Sadly for them all…but excellent for We-the-People…the body was still quite alive—and will remain so for at least seven more years.

* * *

Due to the, apparent, huge majority of the US Department of Justice working closely with the Democrats to bring down President Trump by any means necessary…and using said means toward its own debauched, debased and thoroughly unethical purposes, it has become more and more difficult to determine which side is to be believed…Russia or “our” DOJ. In this case, it now appears that—due to its own members’ highly unethical and illegal behaviors and practices–the US DOJ no longer has the moral compass required to make any determination of what is legal and illegal; let alone that which is ethical or unethical.
So Rondeau didn't write this (noted :crazy: and frequent contributor Zieve did) -- but Rondeau published it on her site. I am comfortable assuming Rondeau agrees with this full-throated defense of the president's traitorous supplication to Russia.


Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 9981
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9987

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:43 pm

And he pretends to be a Republican, Saints Richard an Ronnie are spinning.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 2334
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9988

Post by Whip » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:50 am

bob wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:04 pm
P&E: The Turkey Vultures Were Circling in Helsinki:
Sher Zieve wrote:“BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY”

The vultures—or buzzards…take your pick—were circling wildly in search of a corpse yesterday, in Helsinki. They smelled blood and thought it came from the dead and decaying body of President Donald J. Trump. For those in the anti-Trump and badly educated media, their greatest hopes seemed to have finally been realized and their attempts to tear off any remaining flesh from his bones was at hand. Even some of the birds who had ostensibly strongly supported Trump—those we thought would have had more character or at least higher Qs—joined the birds in their kettle circling. Sadly for them all…but excellent for We-the-People…the body was still quite alive—and will remain so for at least seven more years.

* * *

Due to the, apparent, huge majority of the US Department of Justice working closely with the Democrats to bring down President Trump by any means necessary…and using said means toward its own debauched, debased and thoroughly unethical purposes, it has become more and more difficult to determine which side is to be believed…Russia or “our” DOJ. In this case, it now appears that—due to its own members’ highly unethical and illegal behaviors and practices–the US DOJ no longer has the moral compass required to make any determination of what is legal and illegal; let alone that which is ethical or unethical.
So Rondeau didn't write this (noted :crazy: and frequent contributor Zieve did) -- but Rondeau published it on her site. I am comfortable assuming Rondeau agrees with this full-throated defense of the president's traitorous supplication to Russia.
she had to post it. she got a shout-out
badly educated media



User avatar
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater
Posts: 4709
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:28 pm
Location: East Coast
Contact:

Re: The Post and Email

#9989

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:53 am

Reality Check wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:39 am
Brian Reilly wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:49 pm
:snippity: quote from Mike Dunford.

To quote from the article linked above: "The next month, Zullo asked Reilly if he wanted to join the Cold Case Posse. Reilly resisted. He had already concluded that the birth certificate was fraudulent and thought the investigation should be done by people with an open mind." Zullo had already made up his mind that there was a problem with the document. He was not impartial and unbiased. Regardless of what you may think, I wanted to hopefully put an end to the back and forth bickering over the document with an unbiased investigation. The Verification of Birth, sent to Arizona, no matter how imperfect you may contend that it was, impressed me. Zullo was not impressed. He called it the "Non verification, Verification." Yes I saw things on the document, that troubled me. They were things that didn't make sense to me. But I'm not an expert. That's why I went to Arpaio, thinking that his people could determine the authenticity of the document. He couldn't determine anything about the document, other than it gave him lots of publicity and he received lots of donations with the news that he was investigating the birth certificate. Only the Arizona Secretary State was able to officially determine the authenticity of the document. Almost 6 years latter, Zullo and Arpaio still insist the document is a forgery. The most insulting and disgraceful comment that Zullo and Arpaio made at the beginning of the project was they "wanted to clear the President." The President was clear. They immediately took the position that the document was fraudulent. One other troubling thing for me was, I was told "I needed to learn how to lie." This was not a confidence builder for an unbiased investigation.
This was Brian Reilly's last comment here. Looks like Brian turned out to be a snowflake who couldn't take criticism.
I had called Brian out on his nonsense back on your show since he was still with the posse and birthering after the verification was released. So his claim that the verification changed his mind was nonsense



User avatar
bob
Posts: 24052
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9990

Post by bob » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:23 am

P&E comment on Zieve's article:
Bob68 wrote:I believe it is that Trump, at some point in his presidency, will fully reveal and act on Obama’s proven identity fraud and usurpation of America’s presidency. That is the unspoken, but obvious reason for the desperate panic from those complicit. People from both political parties, and of course the Obama media, were complicit in allowing this usurpation and in covering for The Obama Fraud, right up until today. Hillary was the planned and promised in 2008 after Obama cover, and when she failed the fear in all complicit made them say and do outrageous things. They won’t stop because the crime committed when Obama was allowed to be sworn in was, literally, giving America’s government and her military to the enemy. All those who had sworn an oath to protect the Constitution violated that oath in the worst possible way when they did nothing to stop the usurpation of America’s presidency. If no one will openly discuss this we are going to lose, the Deep State wins and America will never recover from the mother of all crimes committed against her citizens and her Constitution.

What is going now is happening because the many complicit are attempting to stall until, eventually, one way or the other, this just goes away and we return to the tragic “normal” which was present prior to President Trump.

If that happens we, can kiss the America we know and love goodbye.
Birthers would prefer to be ruled by Russia rather than admit they were wrong about Obama.


Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 43772
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: The Post and Email

#9991

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:01 am

Sher Zieve uses lots of adjectives in an effort to sound intelligent. It is a failing effort.



User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14682
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Post and Email

#9992

Post by Reality Check » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:12 am

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:53 am
:snippity:
I had called Brian out on his nonsense back on your show since he was still with the posse and birthering after the verification was released. So his claim that the verification changed his mind was nonsense
Yes, you are correct. Brian's contemporaneous comments are at odds with what he said later.

Wonder what Brian thinks of his guy Trump now that he has pardoned Arpaio and turned out to be a flat out traitor to our country. I suspect he still supports him.

I will give it to John Woodman for sticking to his principles. He hates Trump and has turned against the Republican party for supporting Trump? I have it on good authority that he might be switching his registration to the Democratic party.


"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
bob
Posts: 24052
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9993

Post by bob » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:59 am

P&E: Obama Decries “People Making Stuff Up”:
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

As CNN reported, on Tuesday, former White House occupant Barack Hussein Obama spoke at the 16th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture in Johannesburg on the topics of “democracy,” “strongman politics,” human rights, and “climate change.”

* * *

In his remarks in South Africa Tuesday, Obama stated on the topic of climate change, “You have to believe in facts. Without facts there’s no basis for cooperation. If I say this is a podium and you say this is an elephant, it’s going to be hard for us to cooperate.”

* * *

Neither the media nor Obama himself has addressed the posting of an image said to be a replication of his “long-form” birth certificate from Hawaii which was found by a 5+-year criminal investigation to be a “computer-generated forgery.”

* * *

While Obama derided “Internet fabrications” and “political leaders” for finding themselves “caught in a lie” and then “lying some more,” the birth certificate forgery remains in the Obama White House archives online, with no apparent hard copy provided to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) as an official presidential document.

[The usual birthering :yankyank: snipped.]

According to Zullo, while still in Congress, Walsh had promised to take action on the birth certificate findings but reneged on his pledge.
As expected, and totally irony free.

Oh:
CNN, which does not attempt to disguise its dislike of Trump and his administration, called the Trump-Putin press conference “humiliating.” “Like those moments in US-Russia summit lore, the events that unfolded Monday are likely to have significant and unpredictable political and geopolitical reverberations in the United States and around the world,” CNN’s Stephen Collinson wrote on Tuesday.

Reactions to the presser included former CIA Director John Brennan’s terming it “treasonous“; former Congressman Joe Walsh calling Trump a “traitor”; and Fox & Friends co-anchor Abby Huntsman accusing Trump of “throwing your own people and country under the bus.”

Huntsman’s father, Jon Huntsman, is Trump’s ambassador to Russia.
Yet Ruskie Rondeau couldn't find it in herself to criticize the president. :think:


Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 43772
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: The Post and Email

#9994

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:02 pm

CNN also refers to Trump as the President which Rondeau refused to do as to President Obama.



Post Reply

Return to “Miscellaneous”