Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Foggy

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Foggy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:31 am

Wow, I bet Lyin' Carl would love to spin up that email from Dennis about ol' Mikey threatening him and stuff. Can't wait to hear some new lies!
If dogs run free, why not we?

Whip

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Whip » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:34 am

Reality Check wrote:Also included was a redacted email on July 13, 2016 from Dennis Montgomery to Arpaio's lawyers accusing claiming he had been threatened by and received extortion threats from Mike Zullo.
and yet radio silence from the self professed hacker's esteemed attorney correct? I would think threats and extortion are far more serious that the FBI laughing at him.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:55 am

Whip wrote:
Reality Check wrote:Also included was a redacted email on July 13, 2016 from Dennis Montgomery to Arpaio's lawyers accusing claiming he had been threatened by and received extortion threats from Mike Zullo.
and yet radio silence from the self professed hacker's esteemed attorney correct? I would think threats and extortion are far more serious that the FBI laughing at him.
It doesn't fit with his narrative, and the ex-Kommandante has NO MONEY, so pointless to harass.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:02 am

I am sure Arpaio had his people jumped right on investigating the serious allegations that Montgomery made against Zullo. :rotflmao:
► Show Spoiler
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:56 am

By that time, July 2016, Zullo the Clown was a desperate, desperate man. As reported by our intrepid reporter, Orlylicious, it had only been a few days since the Queen of the Mudstream Media, WorldNutDilly, had just published an article about why the Universe Shattering Evidence had still not been revealed, more than 3 years after it was promised.

viewtopic.php?p=792930#p792930

Zullo offered an enormous pile of utter bullshit, but it was too lame even for WND. Meanwhile, the REAL reason the Universe hadn't yet shattered was that Montgomery, of course, being the lying scammer that he is, had no evidence at all. He didn't have enough to shatter a champagne glass, much less the whole Universe.

But Zullo the Clown still thought there must be something important for Montgomery to find out and disclose. He thought Montgomery was holding out on him, not just stringing him out on the scam.

So it's not surprising that Zullo the Clown, having just been embarrassed in a story on WND, lost his mud and started threatening Montgomery. He had paid Montgomery a lot of Ameros by that time. And Montgomery knew he would never have diddly-squat to give to Zullo the Clown, who probably was indeed desperate enough to be threatening violence.

So that email makes perfect sense. :towel:

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:25 pm

I'm working through the document dump. Oh my, so much crunchy goodness. In 2012, Butterdezilllion provided tips! Via "Trusted IL" Zebest and Gillar! Including one warning Zullo to release documents before Obama could have them snuffed out. Zullo and Arpaio are so, so lucky they are still alive in 2017 no?
FYI_Redacted.pdf
Edit: Obots even get a mention in Butter's e-mail. :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:38 pm

Zullo is (even more) officially an idiot:

Sent on MCSO e-mail account (to "Sean." Possibly Hannity?):
I will be sending the PDF file from my private e mail [redacted e-mail address]. FOIA reasons.
MCSO PDF_Redacted.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Hmmm. As part of the follow-up to Zullo's termination, referenced above:
Sent:
Thursday, January 12, 2017 8:42 PM
To:
Ben Henry - SHERIFFX
Subject:
RE: Status of Cold Case Posse and Mike Zullo

We’re meeting with Summers tomorrow so can ask him about it then. 

Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 8:41 PM
To: Stephanie Cherny - SHERIFFX; Paul Penzone - SHERIFFX
Cc: Kenny Mentzer - SHERIFFX; Mark Casey - SHERIFFX
Subject: Re: Status of Cold Case Posse and Mike Zullo

We would have to go to Lee Ann, but think most of this came from the donations received from Arpaio. 
According to Pat Lopez and Bill Knight these guys worked directly for the Sheriff and not assigned to his 
investigative group, but enforcement support. I will dig into further with 
Captain Summers, who oversaw this 
Posse group.  

Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 8:25 PM 
To: Ben Henry ‐ SHERIFFX; Paul Penzone ‐ SHERIFFX 
Cc: Kenny Mentzer ‐ SHERIFFX; Mark Casey ‐ SHERIFFX 
Subject: RE: Status of Cold Case Posse and Mike Zullo

Do we have the records of funding/accounts for the cold case posse? 
RE Status of Cold Case Posse and Mike Zullo.pdf

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:52 am

You will never hear this on Free-dumb Friday but the MCSO sure seemed to go to great lengths earlier this year to make certain Zullo couldn't access anything to do with the MCSO. I picked up a rumor back in April that Sheriff Penzone had requested a forensic financial audit of the Cold Case Posse.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:18 pm

Muckrock: Five shocking revelations from Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s investigation into Barack Obama’s birth certificate:
Nobody in Maricopa County apparently knows what “computer generated” means, for one

Among the many terrible things that recently-pardoned Sherrif Joe Arpaio is known for is his years-long investigation into the legality of former President Barack Obama’s birth certificate by his “Cold Case Posse.” Emails regarding that investigation were released to Mike Davis earlier this year, and as ugly and dumb as you might have thought the whole thing was, turns out it’s even uglier and dumber.

Some of the “revelations” include …

1. Black Muslims concocted the story that Barack Obama is Malcolm X’s son as cover for an assassination attempt

2. “Smoking guns” included poorly edited footage and not knowing what “computer generated” means

3. The government colluded with Mexican cartels to stop Arpaio’s investigation

4. Two years after saying the birth certificate issue is “settled,” Michelle Bachmann met with Arpaio’s people

5. This was still going on as of last year
The Bachmann bit is probably the most interesting, and new (to us, I believe). Briefly: Zullo -- using a MCSO e-mail address -- wrote to Bachmann in 2013, to set up a briefing. Bachmann responded with a proposed time, but there's no indication that the briefing ever actually occurred.

As the article notes, Bachmann -- in 2011 -- had declared the matter "settled."
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:37 pm

Yes, when I looked at the document dump over the weekend, there were at least 2 rather chummy e-mails from/to Bachmann. I'll see if I can find them and attach here.

Edit: Here they are:
FW Joe Farah Arpiao_Redacted.pdf
RE Joe Farah Arpiao_Redacted.pdf
By the way, this is interesting -- someone peripherally involved with the posse (Ian McPherson via Bob Corbin) had concerns about inconsistencies in the 2014 CCP presentation before it was finalized:
FW MZ document_Redacted.pdf
(sorry for any formatting errors -- copying and pasting from PDFs can be challenging)
Bob‐ 
These are the questions I have: 
1. In the MZ Report section titled “Isolation of the registrar’s signature and date stamps,” there is an anomaly in the report itself. On the page of the report immediately below the section title “Isolation of registrar’s signature and date stamps,” there  is an image of the text of the registrar’s “certification” with his ink‐stamped signature. On the immediately following page, there is another image of the signature stamp, but with a wider view field. This wider  view  field  reveals  a  stamped  date  of  :  “MAR  15  2011”.  The  text  which  accompanies  that  second,  wide-view image states: “A close examination of the State registrar’s stamp on the electronic image of Mr. Obama’s birth  certificate  shows  there  are  two  different  registrar  stamps  evident  on  the  electronic  image: (1) the date stamp, indicating April 25, 2011, and (2) the text and signature stamp containing Dr. Alvin Onaka’s signature.” This  is  an  obvious  anomaly:  all  of  the  images  examined  by  MZ  and  the  Cold  Case  Posse  (not  to  mention  the image on the WH website) show the date of the purported certificate as being “APR  25 2011”. Since the second,“wide-view” image appears to be a “screenshot” of some image posted on the internet of what appears to be a portion of Hawaiian birth certificate green hatched “safety paper,” there needs to be an explanation for why this anomaly exists in the first place and why it appears in the report at all. 
2. In the MZ Report section titled “Father’s race,” there is a discussion of the use of the term “African” on the BHO long-form birth certificate image to describe the ethnicity or race of BHO Senior. The assertion is made that “In 1961, written rules forbade the use of such generalized racial descriptors, the term “African” being specifically barred.”  Where  is  that  written  statement;  what  does  it  state;  and  who  promulgated  the  rule?  If  that  claim cannot  be  documented,  it  should  be  modified  or  removed  from  the  MZ  Report  as  it  present  a  target  for opposition criticism. 
3.  Also  in  the  MZ  Report  section  titled  “Father’s  race,”  a  comparison  birth  certificate  for  and  unidentified  person (later  identified  as  James  Graveley,  Jr.)  born    at  Kuakini  Hospital  in  Honolulu  (image  included  in report),  lists  the  father’s  race  as  “Negro”  (after  crossing  out  of  the  prior  word  “colored,”  typing  in  the  word “Negro”  and  accompanied  by  the  handwritten  numeral  “9”)  and  the  mother’s  race  as  “Hawaiian”  (with handwritten  numeral  “2”).  Yet  3  pages  later,  the  report  includes  a  typewritten  chart  (source  needs  to  be identified) listing “2” as “Negro” and “6” as “Hawaiian.” This anomaly needs to be explained.  
Other anomalies which appeared in the “hard copy” notebook appear to have been identified and corrected. The organization and presentation of the document as captured on the flash drive MZ gave to me is much improved over the original report. I am pleased to be a part of the effort. Thanks. 
Ian 

bob

Post by bob » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:09 pm

RWW: Carl Gallups: The ‘Deeply Demonic’ Deep State Is Working To Destroy Trump:
Right-wing pastor and conspiracy theorist Carl Gallups appeared on TheDove TV’s “Focus Today” program this morning, where he declared that he has direct proof that the demonic “deep state” is out to destroy President Trump, thanks to his position as a “special deputy” on disgraced sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “Cold Case Posse” investigation into Barack Obama’s birth certificate.

“For years, because of my involvement in the Sheriff Arpaio/Mike Zullo deep-state criminal investigation of the Obama years,” Gallups said, “we’ve been telling the world for years about the deep state. We knew that Donald Trump was being spied upon by government agencies before he ever ran for president. We had the hard-copy evidence of it given to us by CIA informants … We knew it and we’ve been telling the media, we’ve been warning the media, we’ve been begging Congress.”

Gallups complained that “everybody called us conspiracy freaks and tinfoil-hat wearing nuts” while they “were involved in the middle of a criminal investigation from the fourth largest sheriff’s office in the nation, but we were summarily marginalized by the media and by Congress and by the courts.”

“They’re all complicit,” he said. “This thing called deep state is deeper than anyone imagines.”

“We are in the midst of prophetic times,” he warned. “It’s deeply demonic and it is deeply deep state and there is an agenda. We’re in a spiritual war.”

“I hate that I am able to say, ‘I told you so,'” Gallups added. “I wish it was that I was a nut, I wish it was that I was a mere conspiracy theorist, I wish it was that I was an idiot that didn’t know what I was talking about, but when you know stuff ahead of time … you’re always on the cutting edge and you always are ahead of your time and we have been. But now, it’s being revealed right before our eyes and I think God is the one doing the revealing.”

Don't worry, Gallups: You are nothing but a nut, a conspiracy theorist.

Or, as commenters put it:
Derp State.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:12 pm

The Eagle: Review launched of sheriff's posse groups in metro Phoenix:
Some posse groups in metro Phoenix that once served as a source of political strength for then-Sheriff Joe Arpaio could be shut down as part of a review of the volunteer organizations known for conducting search-and-rescue operations in the desert, transporting arrestees to jail and maintaining security at crime scenes.

A committee of community leaders appointed by Arpaio's successor, Sheriff Paul Penzone, said Friday that it has launched a review of the posse groups, which are lauded for saving taxpayers money but were criticized for serving as one of Arpaio's political tools.

His Cold Case Posse — which Penzone shut down shortly after taking office — was criticized for conducting a five-year investigation into the authenticity of then-President Barack Obama's birth certificate. Critics said the investigation into the debunked controversy was a shameless ploy by Arpaio to raise money from his right-wing base.

Though Arpaio promised no taxpayer money would be spent on the investigation of Obama's birth certificate, the sheriff sent a deputy to Hawaii to accompany the posse's top investigator. The leader of the posse said it tried to pay back $9,600 for the costs of the deputy's travel and time, but officials declined to accept the money.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:54 pm

“I wish it was that I was a nut, I wish it was that I was a mere conspiracy theorist, I wish it was that I was an idiot that didn’t know what I was talking about ... "
That's three wishes, and they were all granted! He musta found a djinni in a lantern or sumpin'.

:smoking:

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:14 pm

bob wrote:RWW: Carl Gallups: The ‘Deeply Demonic’ Deep State Is Working To Destroy Trump:
Right-wing pastor and conspiracy theorist Carl Gallups appeared on TheDove TV’s “Focus Today” program this morning, where he declared that he has direct proof that the demonic “deep state” is out to destroy President Trump, thanks to his position as a “special deputy” on disgraced sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “Cold Case Posse” investigation into Barack Obama’s birth certificate.

:snippity:

“They’re all complicit,” he said. “This thing called deep state is deeper than anyone imagines.”

“We are in the midst of prophetic times,” he warned. “It’s deeply demonic and it is deeply deep state and there is an agenda. We’re in a spiritual war.”

Don't worry, Gallups: You are nothing but a nut, a conspiracy theorist.

Or, as commenters put it:
Derp State.
Donald is his own worst enemy of the Deep State

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

realist

Post by realist » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:28 pm

"Deeply deep state."

Wow, Lyin' Carl sure has a great command of the language and knows how to turn a phrase.
ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:19 pm

realist wrote:"Deeply deep state."

Wow, Lyin' Carl sure has a great command of the language and knows how to turn a phrase.
Consider the bigly potus he adores :lol:

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:12 am

bob wrote:RWW: Carl Gallups: The ‘Deeply Demonic’ Deep State Is Working To Destroy Trump:
Gallups complained that “everybody called us conspiracy freaks and tinfoil-hat wearing nuts” while they “were involved in the middle of a criminal investigation from the fourth largest sheriff’s office in the nation, but we were summarily marginalized by the media and by Congress and by the courts.”
Bzzzzt! Flag on the play! Inappropriate use of past tense.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:08 am

Dr. Blue wrote:
Bzzzzt! Flag on the play! Inappropriate use of past tense.
Be fair, English doesn't yet have a tense to express past, present and future!!

Also, we have called him, call him, and will call Gallups many other things, racist right-wing lying grifting nutter that he is.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:56 pm

P&E comment:
Bob68 wrote:This is what I believe prevents anything from happening on the “universe-shattering” information:

The universe-shattering information and forensic reports on the birth certificate have already been released. The information was the Obama regime’s NSA collecting of 47 hard drives, 600 million pages worth of spying on approximately 20 million American citizens. This information was turned over by Dennis Montgomery and Mike Zullo to Comey’s FBI more than 2 years ago. The FBI was supposed to validate it’s accuracy, but instead just sat on it and did nothing. Some of the recent unmasking that has been talked about is the tip of the iceberg of this HUGE scandal.

Congress knows of this, but both parties are doing everything possible to hide the seriousness and magnitude of the crime. In a recent phone call discussing this with a staff member of my Congressman, it was admitted that the Congressman was aware of this spying. The staff member said, however, that the claim that Justice Judge Roberts was spied on was not true. Don’t know how he came to that conclusion. Lawyer Larry Klayman has said among those spied on were Donald Trump and others associated with him, Justice Roberts and 156 other federal judges, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage and even Mr. Klayman himself.

This is a huge scandal, but it won’t go anywhere because it risk uncovering the Obama fraud in its entirety. That must never be allowed because of the complicity of both political parties. Every member of Congress present during the 8 years of Obama violated their sworn oath to “protect the Constitution from her enemies both foreign and domestic”. They literally gave America’s government and her military to the enemy when they did nothing back in 2009 to stop “Obama”, an apparent identity fraud con-artist, from being sworn in as the putative president. AG Jeff Sessions was one of those people who did/said nothing…..for the entire 8 years of Obama.

A crime, “too big to prosecute was committed”, and all those complicit job number one was, and still is, to insure the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people is never fully revealed and acted on. They do this to protect themselves. That is why there was never any danger of Obama being impeached or investigated, and the Republicans made excuse after excuse to do nothing, no matter what Obama did. This is also the root cause of both parties panic over Trump being elected. A Hillary victory would have insured the crimes committed by the Obama regime would remain covered-up and and the complicit in those crimes could have rested much easier. Trump is a wild-card……but so far it looks as if the cover-up will continue, those involved hope, forever.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Gallups Freedom Friday on Teh Facebook:
REALLY? NOW ... they are concerned [that Obama conducted widespread surveillance on Americans]?

Mike Zullo and Carl Gallups were reporting this for the last several years as a result of the Obama Fraud investigation conducted by Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Mike Zullo. Of course, they were called "nuts."

Yet, now, FOX is reporting it as if this is the first time they heard the "disgusting" truth. HINT: It's NOT the first time they heard it. They heard it from Zullo years ago. Complicit hypocrites ...

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:13 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:33 pm
Gallups Freedom Friday on Teh Facebook:
REALLY? NOW ... they are concerned [that Obama conducted widespread surveillance on Americans]?

Mike Zullo and Carl Gallups were reporting this for the last several years as a result of the Obama Fraud investigation conducted by Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Mike Zullo. Of course, they were called "nuts."

Yet, now, FOX is reporting it as if this is the first time they heard the "disgusting" truth. HINT: It's NOT the first time they heard it. They heard it from Zullo years ago. Complicit hypocrites ...
I asked on the facebook page about Dennis Montgomery's claims of Mike Zullo threatening him. Doubt he'll address it.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:13 pm
I asked on the facebook page about Dennis Montgomery's claims of Mike Zullo threatening him. Doubt he'll address it.
I wouldn't be surprised if the question was quietly deleted.

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:59 am

Just when you thought is was safe to go back in the water:

Roberts: Joe Arpaio is still hunting for Obama's birth certificate
With a presidential pardon in his hip pocket, Joe Arpaio is back on the speaking circuit.

This week, he’s making the rounds in California, where he announced he'll be resuming his search for the truth about Barack Obama's birth certificate.

Meanwhile, California's Republican politicians have suddenly found they needed to be elsewhere while Arpaio is in town.
"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein

bob

Post by bob » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:56 pm

Newsweek: JOE ARPAIO REVIVES BIRTHERISM, DEFENDS RECORD AS SHERIFF, TEASES RETURN TO POLITICS IN FRESNO:
There was some hostility, too, during a pre-dinner press conference. Earlier in the day, Arpaio had announced that he would resume research into Obama’s birth certificate, which was issued by Hawaii. Suspicion fueled by the extreme right that the certificate is fake has been definitively deemed a hoax, one with not-especially-subtle racial insinuations. Nevertheless, Arpaio seemed eager to go after the president whose Department of Justice began investigating him in the spring of 2009, two months after Obama took office. Now that Trump has pardoned Arpaio, the former sheriff is eager to go after Obama again.

Arpaio’s renewed birtherism prompted a question from Jeffrey Hess, a reporter with Valley Public Radio, an NPR affiliate in Central California.

“Are you serious?” Hess asked, sounding both incredulous and pained. “I’m just curious if you’re actually, seriously continuing this well-debunked argument.” Hess added that Arpaio’s was “a wildly irresponsible claim. I can’t tell if you’re serious or not.”

“Of course I’m serious,” Arpaio countered. “The facts are there.” Arpaio asserted that he was not a racist. During both the press conference and the dinnertime speech that followed, Arpaio alluded to the fact that he has two Hispanic grandchildren. He did so by making a protracted promise of not talking about them.

The earlier exchange with Hess, the radio reporter, appeared to be on Arpaio’s mind, as he alluded to Obama’s birth certificate early and often during his remarks.

“I’m not done with it yet,” he said of the investigation. Trump, himself an earnest birther, concluded in September 2016 that Obama “was born in the United States, period.” Arpaio does not share that view, calling the 44th president’s presumably faked birth certificate “the biggest coverup in the United States.” Asked later in the program if he thought Obama was born in Kenya, as some on the extreme right believe, Arpaio demurred. “I don’t know. I don’t care,” he said. “All I care about is his fake government document.”

Return to “Miscellaneous”