GUTHRIE (JEDI PAULY) v UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, et al.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:29 am

I hope that for his family or anybody else who cares about him will help him get a good therapist… And soon!I'm not being flippant or mocking him. I am dead serious. He clearly has is a serious mental disorder, and while it may be resistant to treatment, it at least has to be tried. I can't find him funny any more. This is just really, really sad.
Edit: edited because it's initially sounded too critical of another post and I didn't want or intend for that to be part of my comment, as no criticism was warranted.
How about a therapist Right Now??? It might make his trip over the edge a little safer for all of us. He is bound and determined to ride the dragon over the edge of the world. :- :- :-
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:35 am

I hope that for his family or anybody else who cares about him will help him get a good therapist… And soon!I'm not being flippant or mocking him. I am dead serious. He clearly has is a serious mental disorder, and while it may be resistant to treatment, it at least has to be tried. I can't find him funny any more. This is just really, really sad.
Edit: edited because it's initially sounded too critical of another post and I didn't want or intend for that to be part of my comment, as no criticism was warranted.
How about a therapist Right Now??? It might make his trip over the edge a little safer for all of us. He is bound and determined to ride the dragon over the edge of the world. :- :- :-Right now would be fantastic! That guy really needs help... Unfortunately, I (obviously) can't do anything except ope for the best for him and that's someone or something will help him get back into closer touch with reality.
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:43 am

How about a therapist Right Now??? It might make his trip over the edge a little safer for all of us. He is bound and determined to ride the dragon over the edge of the world. :- :- :-Right now would be fantastic! That guy really needs help... Unfortunately, I (obviously) can't do anything except ope for the best for him and that's someone or something will help him get back into closer touch with reality.Unfortunately, it looks like the trip back is getting longer every day.

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:48 am

He probably needs medication and then the therapist. He needs something to uncloud (or uncrazy) his thinking so he can listen to the therapist.

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Youse guys laugh. But once he files this in court, there will be no denying that he is the Second Coming of Christ, and you will have to bow down to Him.It's all Biblical. And stuff. [-X

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:52 pm

I discovered the Quantum Light Singularity and its associated Energy and was able to complete Einstein's quest to discover the Grand Unified Field Theory explanation of everything. Well, I have completed it and have corrected the standard sub-atomic model and unlocked infinite free energy in the form of anti-gravity. [-X Sorry, it doesn't count as real physics until it is published in a peer-reviewed journal. [-(
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:11 pm

He probably needs medication and then the therapist. He needs something to uncloud (or uncrazy) his thinking so he can listen to the therapist.Right. When I said "therapist" I was just meaning someone who would be able to help him with whatever the needs are - medical or talk therapy or whatever. But yeah that's a very good point.
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Much ego young Padawan Pauly has, yes. Much ego, much bantha dodo. Need special jedi robes for young Padawan Pauly, special robes with extra long sleeves indeed. Let go of sanity, young Padawan Pauly has, yes.*Faceplant*Why the hell couldn't he have come out with this steaming pile of rancor feces when I was still writing??? I would have done an extra special post just for this one. It's amazing in it's utter insanity.And it looks like he's fallen for Nancy Lieder and her "ZetaTalk" crap. Though, being a woman, Pauly has to file off the serial numbers and staplegun her crazy to his own. Or maybe he's wacking off over Zecharia Sitchin's brand of nuts.[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin

Bubba

Post by Bubba » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:04 pm

And it looks like he's fallen for Nancy Lieder and her "ZetaTalk" crap. Though, being a woman, Pauly has to file off the serial numbers and staplegun her crazy to his own. Or maybe he's wacking off over Zecharia Sitchin's brand of nuts.[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_SitchinI didn't get the reference, thank you. People have to remember one thing, this is not just some crazy bumbling hobo, this is a mainstream birther guy. Sure he was never one of the big players, but his writings appeared on various birther sites and blogs. He even did radio interviews on the Terry Lakin radio show. This is truly the last station on the birther train.Why the hell couldn't he have come out with this steaming pile of rancor feces when I was still writing??? I would have done an extra special post just for this one. It's amazing in it's utter insanity.You know that part in a bad cop/action/boxing movie where the old weary hero has to come out of retirement to do one last job? You know, he is definitely "too old for dis sheeet", but dammit, he has to do it, because the bad guy called him out and a little boy with cancer believes in him. You should totally be that hero and write this up, it will be a conclusion to a brilliant birther mocking career, and might help bring you closure to years of madness. So blast "Eye of a Tiger" on your speakers and do it... for the children. Remember, birther unmocked are birthers delayed (mentally delayed).

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:30 pm

I dunno. This guy is really bonkers. :crazy:

AFAIC, he's every bit as sad as the malnourished homeless guy on the street corner translating the voices in his head for the benefit of a mailbox. One in a hundred passersby will give him a quarter or a buck but most never see him.

Dangerous? Who knows.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:31 pm

While Padawan Pauly has definitely hit Geir Smith levels of crazy, they're both still shy of Nancy Owens levels.

Slarti the White

Post by Slarti the White » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Much ego young Padawan Pauly has, yes. Much ego, much bantha dodo. Need special jedi robes for young Padawan Pauly, special robes with extra long sleeves indeed. Let go of sanity, young Padawan Pauly has, yes.*Faceplant*Why the hell couldn't he have come out with this steaming pile of rancor feces when I was still writing??? I would have done an extra special post just for this one. It's amazing in it's utter insanity.And it looks like he's fallen for Nancy Lieder and her "ZetaTalk" crap. Though, being a woman, Pauly has to file off the serial numbers and staplegun her crazy to his own. Or maybe he's wacking off over Zecharia Sitchin's brand of nuts.[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_SitchinYou forgot to include a link to [link]Nancy's ZetaTalk website,http://www.zetatalk.com/[/link], the wellspring of the crazy. The Planet Xers are some of the first conspiracy theorists that I got interested in and Nancy is a gem. She's going on nearly two decades of relaying predictions of imminent doom due to an impending flyby of Nibiru (aka Planet X) from the alien "Zetas" who communicate with her (or maybe she channels a long-dead native American chief who relays the Zeta's messages to her---I'm not sure :confuzzled: ). She collects pictures of the sky and identifies anything she sees as an "anomaly" (generally lens flares*---she has about the same technical understanding as the birther LFBC "egg-spurts") as a sighting of Nibiru. The close pass of Planet X is supposed to (by some unknown mechanism or other) cause a "pole shift" which will result in a disaster of biblical proportions. Or something.Twenty years of any. day. now. and she's still at it---the crazy is strong with her too (also [in addition {as well}]). :crazy: Or, as I like to think of it...Nancy: Where are we going?Her remaining follower (apparently Jedi Pauly): PLANET TEN!N: When?JP: REAL SOON!* There are hundreds of pictures of lens flares on her website which, in my opinion, are beautiful---just not the evidence of oncoming devastation that Nancy believes them to be.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Slarti the White

Post by Slarti the White » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:54 pm

While Padawan Pauly has definitely hit Geir Smith levels of crazy, they're both still shy of Nancy Owens levels.But where does Nancy Leider fall on that scale? :-k
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

aarrgghh

Post by aarrgghh » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:02 pm

(from alan moore's [/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Watchmen]"watchmen")

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:20 am

He probably needs medication and then the therapist. He needs something to uncloud (or uncrazy) his thinking so he can listen to the therapist.It would help his jewelry sales if it would stop smoking the product. It would also make a therapist's job a little easier.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:11 am

He probably needs medication and then the therapist. He needs something to uncloud (or uncrazy) his thinking so he can listen to the therapist.It would help his jewelry sales if it would stop smoking the product. It would also make a therapist's job a little easier.If he's on drugs... stop ... If he's not, then this would be a good time to start. :confuzzled:

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:26 pm

It would help his jewelry sales if it would stop smoking the product.How do you smoke jewelry?
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:31 pm

The Jedi has probably been breathing fumes from soldering jewelry for years and is suffering from lead poisoning. :dazed:
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:24 pm

It would help his jewelry sales if it would stop smoking the product.How do you smoke jewelry?He specializes in hemp jewelry and is a promoter of it's other uses.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:15 am

It would help his jewelry sales if it would stop smoking the product.How do you smoke jewelry?He specializes in hemp jewelry and is a promoter of it's other uses.Dang, I had a treatise on hexavalent chromium and the effects on brain functions of welders in a poorly ventilated workspace all prepared. Never mind.
Image Image Image Image Image

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:30 pm

BubbaWas that rant from one of the Jedi's emails? It is not on his web site.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Bubba

Post by Bubba » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:14 am

What is everybodies favorite birther Jedi Pauly up to these days? Rotting in a UK prison cell offcourse.

Here is an email, updates coming:

OCt 4, 2014

Since Paul’s victory in court last year, he has not been idle. Although some may think that because the judges ruled against him, this means that it was a failed attempt, but nothing could be further from the truth! He not only registered the true definition of Article II natural born Citizen in the public record of the U.S. federal court, he also put the courts to a scientific legal test, cleverly put them into legal tricks with the second judge reversing the first, and legally proved that none of the courts in the U.S. are currently courts of competent jurisdiction. This is explained in the attached Press Release. Paul is the only plaintiff in a hundred cases who has properly explained “natural born Citizen” and gotten legally conclusive results in the courts. Not only is he the only one who has put the correct definition into the record, but he successfully scientifically tested the legal situation of the courts, and thus has gotten further in forcing the issue than anyone else in the entire country.

Paul was in the process of writing a book with all the details of his legal analyses of the overthrow of the U.S. Republic, and complete exposition of the hard proofs obtained, in order to educate more people about the precise legal situation, when he realized that he could not safely publish this book while in the U.S. Along with that consideration, he decided that the time was ripe for him to find a court of competent jurisdiction outside the U.S., as just one country or the International Court taking a look at his solid evidence could blow the whole issue wide open. Thus he courageously made his way to England a few days ago, on Oct 1st. As soon as he arrived in London, he made claim for the protection of political asylum, and the first thing that happened was that the U.K. Immigration officials agreed with his assessment, that Obama is not a natural born Citizen, on that basis accepting his application for the asylum process. A governmental authority in the U.K. has determined that Obama does not meet the Article II natural born Citizen requirements! This is another victory!

So the U.K. Border and Immigration Service is upholding the law, but they don’t yet realize that the asylum process for Paul is in a trick now and cannot possibly be completed while the rest of the U.K. government is still in default of its Treaty obligations to defend its ally the U.S. Republic by denouncing Obama. (In point of fact, the U.K. government is actually in abnegation of their own sovereignty by allowing a foreign criminal power to define the law.) Paul is now stuck in Colnbrook Immigration Removal Centre as an unlawful political prisoner of the U.K. and American governments, indefinitely. He has sent me a Writ of Habeas Corpus, also attached, detailing the entire legal situation, and with only his dwindling personal funds financing all this, I am trying to find a U.K. attorney to pursue his release.

What we need to do now, all of us, is to make this a public event. We can blow this issue wide open using Paul’s strategic placement in the U.K. system. Now is the time to support Paul’s efforts, in order to bring pressure for his release which will finally expose Obama. We must mobilize to flood the U.S. Embassy in London with protests that Professor Paul Guthrie has been unlawfully detained as a natural born Citizen with a valid passport from the Constitutional Republic of the United States. People need to put the U.S. Embassy on the spot by demanding that they secure Paul’s immediate release.

nbc

Post by nbc » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:29 am

Old news.

Discussed here

Return to “Legal Claims by Birthers”