GUTHRIE (JEDI PAULY) v UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, et al.

Bubba

Post by Bubba » Wed May 29, 2013 11:48 pm

He also gave out his plan for future litigation in federal court:The next suit must have expert clinical psychiatric doctors to certify that the judges are functionally insane and Paul Guthrie is sane and rational and that natural born Citizen is clearly the result of males who must give their consent to create them and then claim the offspring and make a reporting and it is not even up to the female. The mental credibility of the Judges must be attacked ...Good plan. The man is a genius. A sane and rational genius. ;;)I remember a few pages back in the thread someone wrote a little birther fan fiction about how Jedi Pauly's visit to the FBI might turn out. It was really funny, but not as funny as what really did happen. Here is my sequel:FRONT DESK OF MOUNT COOKOO MENTAL HEALTH ASYLUMBored, overweight, underpaid secretary is seating at the computer and playing solitaire. Enter Paul Guthrie.PG: I am here to see the psychiatrist.BOU Sec: Do you have an appointment?PG: I do not NEED an appointment! My filings have put all psychiatrists on notice that they must certify that every single judge in the United States is insane, and is committing treason by creating a monarchical, fascist, theocracy...BOU Sec: Well sir, if you want to see a psychiatrist you need to make an appointment.PG: I only need to make an appointment in a Constitutional Republic! Since the government has been overthrown by a Kenyan usurper your appointment rule no longer applies as the doctor is a defacto not dejuro psychiatrist...BOU Sec: If you want to schedule an appointment you need to fill out this form.PG: You are committing fraud, libel, and religious persecution against me!!! By refusing to recognize my right as a State Citizen Male you are stating that as a female you are a queen who can lay down with foreign males and that your children can become President. This is a hate crime against me since it forces me to compete with foreign sperm and fails to recognize my sovereignty that derives from my ability to rape you!BOU Sec: You better not touch me mister! *hand slips under table*PG: My right to see a psychiatrist without an appointment is a self evident fact of nature! You are an ignorant traitor if you think you can...*a nurse with a syringe and two big men in white scrubs silently appear behind Guthrie*NwSyr: Sir, please calm down.PG: IF SPERM FROM FOREIGN MALES INFECTS THE DEFACTO QUEEN FEMALES RESULTING IN A THEOCRATIC MONARCHY WHERE THE MALES ABILITY TO RAPE IS NOT RECOGNIZED AS SACRED NATURAL...NwSyr: Please restrain patient. *big men in white scrubs tackle Guthrie to floor, nurse with syringe administers injection* PG: YOU ARE TRYING TO ASSASSINATE ME JUST LIKE THE FBI, I AM THE ONLY MAN WHO HAS THE INTELLIGENCE TO UNCOVER THE TRUE MEANING OF NATURAL BORN CITIZENSHIP...NwSyr: Hmmm, that should have calmed him down... *administers second injection*PG: A MALE DOES NOT NEED A FEMALES PERMISSION TO CREATE NATURAL BORN CITIZENS INSIDE HER, SHE MUST SUBMIT TO HIS SACRED SPERM...NwSyr: My God, why is he still talking? Haldol must be expired, I am hitting him with Thorazine *gives third injection*PG: I AM A JEDI AND A GENERAL! I MUST WARN MISS SOCK ABOUT THE TERROR OF FOREIGN SPERM VIOLATING HER COTTONY PURITY!!!NwSyr: Impossible... That was enough drugs to make Ozzy Osbourn stare into space for two days. Maybe he has been given so many psychiatric drugs he developed an immunity. Put him in leather wrist restraints and call the psychiatrist.PG: YES A PSYCHIATRIST! I LEFT YOU NO CHOICE BY CHECKMATING AND HOG TYING YOU! NOW YOU MUST DECLARE THAT ALL JUDGES ARE INSANE AGENTS OF KENY... *Guthrie is dragged out of the room*Overhead Speaker: Dr. Steinman, paging Dr. Steinman, you are needed stat in the electroshock room.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu May 30, 2013 10:56 am

Here is another goodie from the Jedi's latest. He says he could have saved We the Purple's case (that is Nick Pupura of Pupura v Sebelius for any newbies). He said Pupura only learned of his brilliance after it was too late and he had gone with Apuzzo's BS.

The only person who ever came close to properly challenging the jurisdiction of the courts before Paul Guthrie was Nicholas Purpura in his case Purpura v. Sebelius. He was a Unity Theorist due to Mario Apuzzo's influence until he met Paul Guthrie, then he had doubts and tried to get what he could of the Natural Law Theory of the Father into his lawsuit, but it was already too late because I did not learn of Nicholas Purpura and his case until after the case was dismissed at the District Court level, and you cannot introduce new facts that are not presented at, or a result of, the lower court rulings. This is why someone had to move into court with the correct theory definition so that we could properly understand and analyze what is going on in the courts. For example, in the Purpura case, Nicholas was very screwed over by the Appeals court who refused to recuse the Obama appointed judges from his case even with a full en banc hearing, and he knew it and knew he could not get a fair hearing, and he didn't get one, but he could not actually prove this to the court or anyone but me (or someone else who knows the Natural Law Theory of the Father definition and meaning).
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

BFB

Post by BFB » Thu May 30, 2013 11:03 am

It must be awesome to be Paul Guthrie.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu May 30, 2013 11:23 am

It must be awesome to be Paul Guthrie.I can't imagine what it must be like to be living inside his head, but I don't think I want to find out. It scares me.But then, I can't imagine being as filled with hate as Mr. Esquire is, nor being the target of such sustained (and justified) ridicule.

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Thu May 30, 2013 12:20 pm

Here is another goodie from the Jedi's latest. He says he could have saved We the Purple's case (that is Nick Pupura of Pupura v Sebelius for any newbies). He said Pupura only learned of his brilliance after it was too late and he had gone with Apuzzo's BS.

The only person who ever came close to properly challenging the jurisdiction of the courts before Paul Guthrie was Nicholas Purpura in his case Purpura v. Sebelius.

[Further deranged gibberish snipped.]Because the way you challenge the jurisdiction of a court is to file a lawsuit in it.

What an ignoranamus. What an ultramaroon.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:07 pm

He's got most of this up as a press release now.[link]PAUL GUTHRIE OFFICIAL NEWS RELEASE # 4,http://www.jedipauly.com/home/newsreleases/2013_05_23[/link] (23 May 2013)"I will keep people informed as more things develop. This effort to restore the Republic is just beginning. No one is giving up or quitting, but we have to go with the flow. As I’ve explained here, the scientific method of probing the courts has yielded very useful results. We have actually gotten further than anyone else has, in gathering real data about the situation. Now, in my humble opinion, we just have to evolve the effort to the next level, and that is what I am working on. I invite and welcome you to become more involved, to help in whatever capacity you are able, and to financially support the spearhead of this effort. Thank you for being the few rational, honorable, and kind Americans who stand for our original natural-born Republic."

realist

Post by realist » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:10 pm

He's got most of this up as a press release now.[link]PAUL GUTHRIE OFFICIAL NEWS RELEASE # 4,http://www.jedipauly.com/home/newsreleases/2013_05_23[/link] (23 May 2013)"I will keep people informed as more things develop. This effort to restore the Republic is just beginning. No one is giving up or quitting, but we have to go with the flow. As I’ve explained here, the scientific method of probing the courts has yielded very useful results. We have actually gotten further than anyone else has, in gathering real data about the situation. Now, in my humble opinion, we just have to evolve the effort to the next level, and that is what I am working on. I invite and welcome you to become more involved, to help in whatever capacity you are able, and to financially support the spearhead of this effort. Thank you for being the few rational, honorable, and kind Americans who stand for our original natural-born Republic."Otherwise known as grifting.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Bubba

Post by Bubba » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Another fresh nugget from Jedi Pauly E-mail list. Apparently someone wanted him to show up for jury duty, which is a spring board for more of JP's typical crazy. This one is thankfully short by Jedi Pauly standards though it is also unusually boring and nonsensical.YOU ARE HEREBY PUT ON NOTICETo Whom It May Concern,1) You are hereby put on notice that you are not a Court of Competent Jurisdiction that can render any lawful judicial acts or rulings as long as Obama fraudulently occupies the Office of President as a non-natural born Citizen of the United States. [See Paul Guthrie v. United States; case number 1:13 -cv- 0080 JMS - DKL, and Paul Guthrie v. United States; case number 1:13 -cv- 0234 SEB - DKL, both filed in the 7th circuit District Court Southern Indiana branch in Indianapolis. Both cases have been ignored and dismissed in a fraudulent criminal manner, with Paul Guthrie being branded by the federal courts and judges as a heretic and liar and criminal outlaw enemy of Obama and the United States as the United States is now defined by Obama, Congress, the 50 State Secretaries of State, and bogus federal judges Jane Magnus-Stinson and Sarah Evans Barker. Both of these fraudulent foreign jurisdiction judges are females who are knowingly and intentionally operating a non-de jure foreign jurisdiction court inside the buildings and chambers of the former pre-Obama de jure Article III courts. They are doing this in opposition to the Constitution's Article II provisions. Both are engaging in unlawful advisory opinions, declaring Obama to be a President without any facts or law in evidence to support such a determination, and contrary to the facts and evidence in record that prove that Obama is not a natural born Citizen of the United States, and contrary to their granted authority that does not permit a judge to declare Obama to be a natural born Citizen and thus a President because we are not a monarchy form of government. They are using their unlawful invented due process and usurped monarchal authority to formulate a fraudulent advisory opinion as a foundation and a basis to ignore the facts and law and Constitution, instead substituting frivolous and malicious invented facts and invented fraudulent definitions in order to unlawful dismiss a lawsuit and unlawfully maintain Obama in power, and thus are unlawfully redefining the de jure nature of the U.S. and State courts. Such an act is a political hate crime based upon sexual discrimination against the natural political rights of male State citizens who claim their political rights of consent to be derived from being the offspring of a State citizen father who must give his consent to create a natural born Citizen of the United States that is eligible to one day be President.]2) Mr. Obama is, at best, a naturalized citizen of the United States as defined under Article II, Section 1, Clause 5, and under the 14th Amendment and U.S. codes. Obama is not a natural born Citizen of the United States because he is not the offspring of a State citizen father who must give his political consent to a female and perform the sexual act to make the female pregnant, and then the male State citizen must claim his offspring and make a reporting within 18 years of the birth of the offspring in order to secure natural born status for his offspring. [See Nguyen v. INS, 500 U.S. 53 (2001)]3) Mr. Obama is the offspring of a foreign non-U.S. citizen father which makes Obama a natural born citizen of Kenya if his father claimed him and reported the birth to Kenyan authorities, and a naturalized citizen of the United States by automatic statutory authority. Article II, Section 1, Clause 5, of the U.S. Constitution prohibits adopted naturalized citizens of the United States who are granted citizenship by statutory authority, as opposed to a U.S. citizen father claiming the offspring and making a reporting. This rule is clearly established in plain language in Article II that any layman can read and understand. It was established by Article II at the time of the Adoption of the Constitution. The only time in U.S. history that naturalized adopted offspring of foreign non-U.S. citizen fathers were permitted by the Constitution to be President was at the very beginning of the Republic when a one-time exception, that has now expired, had to be made for the citizens of the newly Independent States that were formerly Colonial States under English Common Law under King George III.4) By legal definition under the U.S. Constitution and codes, the phrase 'natural born' simply means the legal opposite of 'adopted'. Any natural person, male or female, who is the offspring of a foreign non-U.S. citizen father, can be an adopted naturalized citizen of the United States, but they cannot ever physically or legally be natural born Citizens of the United States. This is because both Article I, Section 9, Clause 8, and Article I, Section 10, Clause 1, ban Titles of Nobility at both the State and federal level, which is supposed to prevent citizen offspring of United States citizen parents from being declared natural born citizens of more than one country simultaneously at birth, as this is a violation of the natural order or political Law of Nature. The Political Law of Nature dictates that one is born a native of only one country at birth, not two. You cannot be from two different places. Everyone is a native of only one country at a time, and this is established by the father and his citizenship, as a natural political right claim of both the offspring and male father. The only exception to this rule is if you are a monarch or the offspring of a monarch, in which case you can just decree that you are a natural born citizen of multiple countries at birth according to Positive Law, which is contrary, opposite and opposed, to the political rules of Nature and Her laws, or in other words, contrary to Natural Law, and thus Contrary to Article II of the U.S. Constitution.5) Due to the four points above, the courts and judges are committing fraud and criminal acts, as it is not credible or believable that a judge in a State or federal court cannot read and comprehend the Article II nbC clause and understand that there are only two political classes of citizens in the United States, naturalized adopted offspring of foreign non-citizen fathers, and natural born Citizens, the non-adopted offspring of State citizen fathers which are the natives and not foreign offspring. How difficult is it to comprehend that these two political classes, one adopted who is not a native and one not adopted who is a native, have all the same rights in the U.S. except naturalized adopted citizens of the United States cannot be President or Vice President, by design, so that we are not a monarchy religious dictatorship as is currently the situation. There are currently no federal or State courts that are lawfully operating as de jure courts under the Constitution and we are now legally and technically a monarchy and religious form of government with a dictator-King whom everyone just calls President. Therefore there is no lawful due process available to any defendant or plaintiff in any U.S. or State court and the courts are functioning in a religious capacity in violation of the First Amendment's prohibition against the Church and State combining into one, which is automatic with monarchy forms of government, and also banned by Article 4, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution which guarantees to the States and to the State citizens, a Republic form of government. The States and United States are no longer a Republic form of government as long as a non-natural born Citizen of the United States occupies the Office of President.For all the reasons above, Paul Guthrie cannot in good conscience fill out the questionnaire or serve as a jurist on any case, as the entire legal process is now fraudulent and criminal, unless and until Obama is removed from Office and replaced with a de jure representative of the sovereign People from the States. To fill out the questionnaire
and serve as a jurist now at this time, with the knowledge that I possess, would be a criminal act and High Treason against the citizens of the United Sates and against natural born Citizens of the United States.I herby swear and affirm that the above is true and correct testimony given by Paul Guthrie, and that I am the same Paul Guthrie referred to in the federal civil suits listed above in point 1.Respectfully submitted this day, Tuesday, May 21, 2013,Paul Guthrie7797 South Carefree DrivePendleton, IN 46064317 485 4229

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:26 pm

I herby swear and affirm that the above is true and correct testimony given by Paul Guthrie, and that I am the same Paul Guthrie referred to in the federal civil suits listed above in point 1.Respectfully submitted this day, Tuesday, May 21, 2013,Paul GuthrieIt is without doubt of great significance that Pomaded-Palm Pauly submitted this on a Tuesday.

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:48 am

Don't people, like, get in trouble for refusing to comply with a jury duty summons? I guess he could be automatically rejected for being mentally ill, as evidenced by his response. :crazy:
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:56 am

Don't people, like, get in trouble for refusing to comply with a jury duty summons? I guess he could be automatically rejected for being mentally ill, as evidenced by his response. :crazy:Would any prosecution or any defense want someone as mentally ill as Guthrie on a jury that they were arguing to?He shouldn't be allowed near sharp implements, certainly not near a jury box. Imagine trying to discuss the details of a difficult case with that madman, as he squealed his nonsense, ugh!, it would be difficult to avoid taping his mouth up.

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:00 am

Don't people, like, get in trouble for refusing to comply with a jury duty summons? I guess he could be automatically rejected for being mentally ill, as evidenced by his response. :crazy:Would any prosecution or any defense want someone as mentally ill as Guthrie on a jury that they were arguing to?He shouldn't be allowed near sharp implements, certainly not near a jury box. Imagine trying to discuss the details of a difficult case with that madman, as he squealed his nonsense, ugh!, it would be difficult to avoid taping his mouth up.He may be far too insane to serve on a jury, but judges tend to take a dim view of people telling them what they can or cannot do. I know the judge in charge of jury duty in my county is a real hardass. He'd fine Pauly for contempt and maybe toss him in jail for a day or two.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:33 am

Don't people, like, get in trouble for refusing to comply with a jury duty summons? I guess he could be automatically rejected for being mentally ill, as evidenced by his response. :crazy:Would any prosecution or any defense want someone as mentally ill as Guthrie on a jury that they were arguing to?He shouldn't be allowed near sharp implements, certainly not near a jury box. Imagine trying to discuss the details of a difficult case with that madman, as he squealed his nonsense, ugh!, it would be difficult to avoid taping his mouth up.He may be far too insane to serve on a jury, but judges tend to take a dim view of people telling them what they can or cannot do. [highlight]I know the judge in charge of jury duty in my county is a real hardass. He'd fine Pauly for contempt and maybe toss him in jail for a day or two.[/highlight]And I think he'd be right to do so! Whether one wants an idiot like Guthrie (and his all-important testes) on a jury which is searching for the correct verdict is a separate question from whether he should turn up and do his civic duty.

Bubba

Post by Bubba » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:13 am

He may be far too insane to serve on a jury, but judges tend to take a dim view of people telling them what they can or cannot do. [highlight]I know the judge in charge of jury duty in my county is a real hardass. He'd fine Pauly for contempt and maybe toss him in jail for a day or two.[/highlight]And I think he'd be right to do so! Whether one wants an idiot like Guthrie (and his all-important testes) on a jury which is searching for the correct verdict is a separate question from whether he should turn up and do his civic duty.I don't want Jedi Pauly in prison, he needs a psychiatrist not a jail cell. This is the guy that freaked out on an FBI agent and got chased out of a farmers market because he went full metal birther on the customers. He is completely delusional, acts out in public, has an ego the size of the Death Star, runs his mouth, and has absolutely no sense of tact and no feeling for his surrounding. Can you imagine him in prison or even a holding cell? He will come up to some Crips/Aryan Brotherhood/MS-13 type and start spouting crap about his sacred sperm, evil king Obama, the theological persecution of heretic Guthrie etc. That will not end well for him, not at all. He is being an obnoxious arse but I would be genuinely concerned for him if he was arrested for even one night.

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:51 am

Paul Guthrie7797 South Carefree DrivePendleton, IN 46064317 485 4229Two points:(a) Wow... dude really lives on "Carefree Drive"?!?!?!(b) Not to be too snobby about people who live in more modest situations, but if you pull that address up on Google maps and look at the satellite imagery, it looks like the neighbors on either side of him drove their homes away. Can you imagine living next to Jedi P?

Mark

Post by Mark » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Paul Guthrie7797 South Carefree DrivePendleton, IN 46064317 485 4229Two points:(a) Wow... dude really lives on "Carefree Drive"?!?!?!(b) Not to be too snobby about people who live in more modest situations, but if you pull that address up on Google maps and look at the satellite imagery, it looks like the neighbors on either side of him drove their homes away. Can you imagine living next to Jedi P?You too can live the American dream:[/break1]carefreehomes.net/]http://www.carefreehomes.net/[/break1]carefreehomes.net/documents/roselake_sitemap.pdf]http://www.carefreehomes.net/documents/ ... itemap.pdf
And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:

Bubba

Post by Bubba » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:38 am

I wrote a Google Maps review for carefreehomes. Been living here for a year. Nice place, clean, quiet, friendly management. A good find if you are looking for budget living.Unfortunately there is one guy in the neighborhood that is kind of creepy. I got a view of his windows and can see him walking around the house wearing nothing but a speedo and *I kid you not* a stormtrooper helmet from Star Wars. He also grows weed in the backyard and says its for his "jewellery business". I tried to confront him about it, told him that it was against the law, but he started screaming at me, some crap about the laws no longer applying to him... Something about Obama being a king... Hence we live in a theocracy... The judges are insane... The law can't touch him... It made no freaken sense. Oh and he hangs his laundry outside to dry (also against regulations) but here is the weird part, ITS JUST SOCKS! Like dozens of them, I did the math and this guy goes through seven pairs everyday, and he hardly ever leaves the house! What does he do with them?In the end I didn't post it because it would be the first review of carefreehomes, and I don't want to upset the landowners who are probably nice people.

Mark

Post by Mark » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:16 am

I wrote a Google Maps review for carefreehomes. Been living here for a year. Nice place, clean, quiet, friendly management. A good find if you are looking for budget living.Unfortunately there is one guy in the neighborhood that is kind of creepy. I got a view of his windows and can see him walking around the house wearing nothing but a speedo and *I kid you not* a stormtrooper helmet from Star Wars. He also grows weed in the backyard and says its for his "jewellery business". I tried to confront him about it, told him that it was against the law, but he started screaming at me, some crap about the laws no longer applying to him... Something about Obama being a king... Hence we live in a theocracy... The judges are insane... The law can't touch him... It made no freaken sense. Oh and he hangs his laundry outside to dry (also against regulations) but here is the weird part, ITS JUST SOCKS! Like dozens of them, I did the math and this guy goes through seven pairs everyday, and he hardly ever leaves the house! What does he do with them?In the end I didn't post it because it would be the first review of carefreehomes, and I don't want to upset the landowners who are probably nice people. =)) =)) =)) =))

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:20 pm

I thought Carefreehomes was the manufacturer of modular homes and this lunatic simply lives in one of their single wides on a street of that name (probably built by them to sell their products).

Mark

Post by Mark » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:24 pm

I thought Carefreehomes was the manufacturer of modular homes and this lunatic simply lives in one of their single wides on a street of that name (probably built by them to sell their products).I think they do it all: manufacture, build up neighborhoods, sell lots and modular homes, and even have an agent to handle re-sales. Their use of the word "estate" in their ads for Jedi's subdivision is probably what got Guthrie to move there. Nothing but the best for him...

kate520

Post by kate520 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Bubba! =)) =)) =))
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Bubba

Post by Bubba » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:13 am

This is beautiful.Paul Guthrie just unleashed the most megalomaniac thing I ever read. We are way beyond sock f*cking here. This is birtherism distilled to its absolute purity.My synopses (all this is a straight, non-embellished paraphrase of what he says, no humor here):1. The Biblical apocalypse is upon us with a cosmological and weather related extermination of majority of human race.2. Obama is the anti-Christ, plans to emerge from apocalypse to enslave all survivors with aid of "satanic elite".3. Paul Guthrie succeeded where Einstein failed: he formulated the Grand Unified Field Theory thus making him the greatest scientist that ever live. He also unlocked infinite energy using anti-gravity.4. Paul Guthrie is also the only person alive who has proven that Obama is not NBC.5. Paul Guthrie has cracked the Biblical code predicting apocalypse.6. Because of 3-5 Paul Guthrie is the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST - No I am not kidding, he actually says he is the second coming.7. This beautiful quote:"Frankly, I don't care if any of you believe me or not or think I am bat shit crazy. None of you are half the brilliant Mathematician, Scientist, Physicist, Legal Scholar, that I am and you are all damn privileged to know me and have me put up with all your bullshit and hostilities toward me when I am such a loving caring person that I have dedicated my entire life to you and saving your sorry pathetic asses with absolutely no personal selfish interest or financial interest at all. Your opinions mean nothing to me at this point as I view you all to be very selfish, childish, violent, irrational, insane, criminal psychopaths unless you accept me, and love me, and get behind my program of salvation and redemption, and struggle against Satan Obama and his minion slavers from Hell, the Queen of England and Anglican Church, the Pope and Catholic Church, and the fascist belligerent U.S. rouge military and the criminal bankers. I know who I am and what I believe to be the truth that is objective and not my opinion and outside of my ability to deny. Others thrust this mantel of responsibility and authority upon me, I never sought it out for myself. I never declared myself to be the Savior of Mankind, this is what everyone else has labeled me, I am just reporting the facts. I just discovered who I must be and cannot deny it so I have accepted it and am now proceeding with the mantel of authority that others have thrust upon me by their lies and self serving criminal murderous behavior."XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAnd now the whole document, oh how I wish BAD FICTION was still in business and do a point by point analyses."Dear Patriots, Friends, and Supporters, Here is the final analysis of my research and findings regarding the nbC issue and why Obama has been put in place as a dictator king. (see attached) Now I have learned that there is a brown dwarf star called Nibiru that has a period of 3660 years that has been our binary twin for almost 2 billion years, swinging through our solar system and wreaking havoc every 3660 years or so. This star and its planets are seen to be responsible for the great flood of Noah and other civilizations being destroyed suddenly by volcano's and continents suddenly rising from the sea or plunging under the sea, because whenever this star comes crashing through, it shifts the polar caps to the equators and melts them, raising sea level suddenly by as much as 700 feet, moves the tectonic plates around and causes massive earthquakes, and tsunamis. Asteroids are perturbed and come crashing down on Earth and cause extinction events. Such is about to happen again culminating in 2024. Before that, it is expected, probably right after Obama comes down in 2015 according to Revelations in the Bible, that there will be three meteor impacts on Earth that is supposed to wipe out 1/3 of all ocean life and 1/3 of all human life, and that is just the warm up for the total destruction that will occur in 2024. We are living in the Biblical End Times. Apparently the global ruling elite know this is going to happen and are keeping the terrible secret to themselves due to their own selfish agenda for survival and enslavement of the world. They have got a continuity of government plan in place, continuity of THEIR UNLAWFUL SATANIC MONARCHY GOVERNMENT that is not even the government of the People under God i.e., under Natural Law. Their Satanic plan is to emerge after 6 billion people are exterminated and then wage war upon the remaining 500 thousand or so and enslave them under total global monarchy dominion. In essence this has already happened because legally Obama is a King who has already enslaved America and the Earth. This explains the department of homeland security and the purchasing of billions of rounds of hollow point ammunition and the internment camps and coffins and all the rest. Many of you may not realize this but I am an Applied and Theoretical Physicist by education, at Purdue University, graduating class of 1987. In 2005 I discovered the Quantum Light Singularity and its associated Energy and was able to complete Einstein's quest to discover the Grand Unified Field Theory explanation of everything. Well, I have completed it and have corrected the standard sub-atomic model and unlocked infinite free energy in the form of anti-gravity.Paul Aaron Guthrie (Jedi Pauly)"
 ! Message from: realist
Trimmed due to four-paragraph rule re copyright. Perhaps you could provide a link to the site so anyone who wishes may read the remainder.Thanks.Carry on. :D

Mark

Post by Mark » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:50 am

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o"This is why the Hopi said they saw the end of the world in 2012 and could not see beyond that. They were reading my mind in the future from their place in the past. This is real time travel." Maybe he meant the Mayans, not the Hopi, but that's not important.As much as we could make fun of this gentleman's words because of his birtherism, it is just sad that he is so mentally disturbed and that there is probably no amount of professional help which could bring him back to reality.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:01 am

I think it is time to vote him off the island. ;)
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:16 am

I hope that for his family or anybody else who cares about him will help him get a good therapist… And soon!I'm not being flippant or mocking him. I am dead serious. He clearly has is a serious mental disorder, and while it may be resistant to treatment, it at least has to be tried. I can't find him funny any more. This is just really, really sad.
Edit: edited because it's initially sounded too critical of another post and I didn't want or intend for that to be part of my comment, as no criticism was warranted.
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Return to “Legal Claims by Birthers”