GUTHRIE (JEDI PAULY) v UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, et al.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:22 pm

So we haven't seen much from Paul Guthrie, aka "Padawan Pauly" since the Pest and eFail went behind a paywall. Padawan Pauly is, of course, the birther who seems to have this fixation for the "Sacred Sperm of US Citizenship" theory, that a mother's citizenship counts for naught and only good old fashioned Red White And Blue spermies can make a natural born US citizenWell, [link]Arnie Rosner posts a PDF,http://scannedretina.wordpress.com/2013 ... r-guthrie/[/link] of what he calls a "historically significant document". The mind reels at the thought.So what is this PDF? Well, [link]if you go to Padawan Pauly website,http://www.jedipauly.com[/link], you find this:"January 14, 2013 From: The Office of General Jedi PaulyTo: My fellow American Patriots Since 10 days after the inauguration of Obama in 2009, I had realized that Obama was not a natural born Citizen since he was born to a foreign father who was never a U.S. citizen. Those who qualify for the Office of President must be born to a U.S. State citizen father, because both the place of birth of the offspring and the political condition of the mother are irrelevant in determining natural born Citizen status. I made a promise 4 years ago to Reverend Doctor Manning that I would not stand by and let Obama get away with enslaving the natural born Citizens of the United States. I now have made good on that promise. As of January 14, 2013, 10:45am Eastern Time, I have filed a civil suit against the United States and Obama and various defendants, naming them in a criminal conspiracy to overthrow the United States government and enslave Her People. It is now an established fact in official government court records that Mr. Obama does not qualify for his Office because he is not a natural born Citizen. I invite you to read the proof of the claim above. As of January 14, 2013, 10:45am Eastern standard time, I, Paul Guthrie, (a.k.a. Jedi Pauly) have established a copyright claim in court by this filing, as the sole discoverer of the true objective meaning and definition of natural born Citizen.Yes, Padawan Pauly has his very own birther lawsuit. Complete with legal threat:"This document that I am making public on my site jedipauly.com is putting everyone on legal notice. Be very careful how you treat me from now on, as I am very angry and am liable to vent it upon anyone who does not accept the objective truth and facts as are established in law in the U.S. Courts and under the Constitution. Now that the facts have been established and public notice has been given, if you continue to impugn or libel Mr. Guthrie, he will amend his complaint and add you to his 50 million dollar suit and report your seditious criminal Hate Crime activity to the Federal authorities who are responsible for prosecuting Hate Crimes and other violations of Title 18 U.S. Criminal Code, such as Title 18 USC § 2381 - Treason, Title 18 USC § 4 - Misprision of Felony, Title 18 USC § 2383 - Rebellion or Insurrection, Title 18 U.S.C. § 2382 - Misprision of Treason, Title 18 USC § 2384 - Seditious Conspiracy."

DaveMuckey

Post by DaveMuckey » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:27 pm

[...]So what is this PDF? Well, [link]if you go to Padawan Pauly website,http://www.jedipauly.com[/link], you find this:[...]Yes, Padawan Pauly has his very own birther lawsuit. Complete with legal threat:"This document that I am making public on my site jedipauly.com is putting everyone on legal notice. Be very careful how you treat me from now on, as I am very angry and am liable to vent it upon anyone who does not accept the objective truth and facts as are established in law in the U.S. Courts and under the Constitution. Now that the facts have been established and public notice has been given, if you continue to impugn or libel Mr. Guthrie, he will amend his complaint and add you to his 50 million dollar suit and report your seditious criminal Hate Crime activity to the Federal authorities who are responsible for prosecuting Hate Crimes and other violations of Title 18 U.S. Criminal Code, such as Title 18 USC § 2381 - Treason, Title 18 USC § 4 - Misprision of Felony, Title 18 USC § 2383 - Rebellion or Insurrection, Title 18 U.S.C. § 2382 - Misprision of Treason, Title 18 USC § 2384 - Seditious Conspiracy." :coffee:

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:30 pm

[/break1]googlegroups.com/a/jedipauly.com/jedipauly/files/GuthrieFiledComplaint.pdf?attachauth=ANoY7crtEZ2RgquejiZOZXrCDVH5SSNi2XuRaCWaMvHFIUr0Kb72iEjyT9RnnWR5xfzF8-W4AJhxg9WW_6B2AqLb8A1eO3sj3whVPU4z3monWduBMXISwyIXoNGSprE0QDd7fg_PpzwdX743JVOocQcLDDaSYjzAzC_SVZhnclGZK8s2AwtabYYBkxUcPwGtPb2fu-c3PevNVXc2teZSXeBeYnuWiZGcYLNK5xFERY2Rj-12FW_FGvU%3D&attredirects=0]Complaint, No. 13-80 (S.D. Ind. filed Jan. 14, 2013).
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

realist

Post by realist » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:31 pm

I wonder if I were to say hey, Jedi Pauly, I impugn you, if that'll do it. :lol: Or if I said hey, Jedi Pauly, you writing some nonsense in a legal pleading is not proof of anything, if that would do it.I suppose only time will tell. ;;)
ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:31 pm

[/break1]googlegroups.com/a/jedipauly.com/jedipauly/files/GuthrieFiledComplaint.pdf?attachauth=ANoY7crtEZ2RgquejiZOZXrCDVH5SSNi2XuRaCWaMvHFIUr0Kb72iEjyT9RnnWR5xfzF8-W4AJhxg9WW_6B2AqLb8A1eO3sj3whVPU4z3monWduBMXISwyIXoNGSprE0QDd7fg_PpzwdX743JVOocQcLDDaSYjzAzC_SVZhnclGZK8s2AwtabYYBkxUcPwGtPb2fu-c3PevNVXc2teZSXeBeYnuWiZGcYLNK5xFERY2Rj-12FW_FGvU%3D&attredirects=0]Complaint, No. 13-80 (S.D. Ind. filed Jan. 14, 2013).

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:35 pm

"January 14, 2013 From: The Office of General Jedi PaulyTo: My fellow American Patriots Since 10 days after the inauguration of Obama in 2009, I had realized that Obama was not a natural born Citizen since he was born to a foreign father who was never a U.S. citizen. Those who qualify for the Office of President must be born to a [highlight]U.S. State citizen father[/highlight], because both the place of birth of the offspring and the political condition of the mother are irrelevant in determining natural born Citizen status. I made a promise 4 years ago to Reverend Doctor Manning that I would not stand by and let Obama get away with [highlight]enslaving the natural born Citizens of the United States[/highlight]. I now have made good on that promise. As of January 14, 2013, 10:45am Eastern Time, I have filed a civil suit against the United States and Obama and various defendants, naming them in a criminal conspiracy to overthrow the United States government and enslave Her People. It is now an established fact in official government court records that Mr. Obama does not qualify for his Office because he is not a natural born Citizen. I invite you to read the proof of the claim above. As of January 14, 2013, 10:45am Eastern standard time, I, Paul Guthrie, (a.k.a. Jedi Pauly) [highlight]have established a copyright claim in court by this filing[/highlight], as the sole discoverer of the true objective meaning and definition of natural born Citizen.Okay several problems besides him being crazy. US State Citizen father? There is no state citizenship. He's okay apparently with the enslavement of all naturalized US Citizens and any resident aliens living here. Then there's the copyright claim? Is he seriously going to copyright his claim so no other birther can use it?

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:36 pm

Deleted the thread on it I started:14 January 2013, US District Court, Southern District of Indiana, Indianapolis Division. 1:12-CV-0080 JMS-DKL[/break1]scribd.com/doc/120524249/COMPLAINT-AND-PETITION-FOR-EMERGENCY-INJUNCTION-DECLARATORY-RELIEF-MANDAMUS-AND-QUO-WARRANTO-DEMAND-FOR-JURY-TRIAL] ... JURY-TRIAL (86 pages)"Paul A. Guthrie, in propria persona, (A.K.A. General Jedi Pauly)"OMG. He actually called himself "General Jedi Pauly" as the PLAINTIFF!!As for the Defendants?"United States of America; I: I 3 -cv- 0 0 8 0 JMS -DKLBarrack Hussein Obama II, the alleged President of the United States, of America, and individually;Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., the alleged Vice President of the United States of America, and individually; Martin Dempsey, the alleged Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to the Office of the President of the United States of America, and individually, Eric Holder, the alleged Attorney General of the United States of America, and individually, Hillary Rodham Clinton, the alleged Secretary of the United States of America, and individually, Elena Kagan, the alleged Supreme Court Justice of the United States of America, and individually, Sonia Sotomayor, the alleged Supreme Court Justice of the United States of America, and individually, United States Congress; United States Senate; U.S. House of Representatives; et al.;"

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Scribd link here[/break1]scribd.com/doc/120524249/COMPLAINT-AND-PETITION-FOR-EMERGENCY-INJUNCTION-DECLARATORY-RELIEF-MANDAMUS-AND-QUO-WARRANTO-DEMAND-FOR-JURY-TRIAL] ... JURY-TRIAL

realist

Post by realist » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:39 pm

Scribd link here[/break1]scribd.com/doc/120524249/COMPLAINT-AND-PETITION-FOR-EMERGENCY-INJUNCTION-DECLARATORY-RELIEF-MANDAMUS-AND-QUO-WARRANTO-DEMAND-FOR-JURY-TRIAL] ... JURY-TRIALI'm going to start a new thread and I'll move the posts already posted to it. I think Jack is also going to house the doc(s) as well. Should be fun.Gimme a few. :)
ImageX 4 ImageX36

BFB

Post by BFB » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:40 pm

So, we can't say Paulie is a nutjob? Does that constitute impugnment? Am I now in a state of impugnancy? Can I be described as being impugnacious?

Tarrant

Post by Tarrant » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Oh yay, it's the Sacred Sperm of Citizenship theory again (h/t to PatGund)! I love reading the Padawan's rantings. And he's trying to COPYRIGHT them now!

realist

Post by realist » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:45 pm

! Message from: realist
I began a thread and moved the other postings to it. bob musta been starting hte new one while I was moving the prior posts. Do you want these moved as well or are the duplicative?
ImageX 4 ImageX36

tjh

Post by tjh » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:46 pm

Paul A Guthrie aka General Jedi Pauli...The fraud mentioned above is a conspiracy to permit a foreignpolitical invasion, the result of a failure to apply the Title ofNobility provisions of the Constitution to U.S. citizen mothers whogive birth to the offspring of foreign fathers in order to preventthose offspring from acting like Royalty who will be politicallycompeting with the native U.S. citizen offspring for the Office ofPresident of the United States....34) Plaintiff Paul Guthrie is the only person alive who has crackedthe code of the Constitution and has discovered the objectivedefinition of Article II natural born Citizen...

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:46 pm

A couple of gems:"2) The fraud mentioned above is a conspiracy to permit a foreign political invasion, the result of a failure to apply the Title of Nobility provisions of the Constitution to U.S. citizen mothers who give birth to the offspring of foreign fathers in order to prevent those offspring from acting like Royalty who will be politically competing with the native U.S. citizen offspring for the Office of President of the United States.3) The fraud perpetrated by the defendants has caused the native government of the People that is established by the Constitution, to be replaced with a Monarchal- Religious government that is foreign to the United States of America, which places her native citizens under unlawful military occupation to a foreign King and his government that enslaves the natural born U.S. Citizen to a foreign power and authority which deprives the plaintiff and his fellow native citizens of their Liberty and Freedom and Legislative Powers."And then?"Yet, the controversy will not go away and is now only growing worse due to the defendant Mr. Obama being selected to the Office of President once again, thus more cases are now being filed. The discovery made by the plaintiff Mr. Guthrie in this case before the court will stop all the controversy in the courts and settle this issue once and for all time."So what is this shocking discovery??"9) The fact is that natural born Citizen is fully defined within the Constitution of the United States of America, not by words, but by Intent and by Political Context which does not actually require one to look to foreign sources outside of the Constitution for meaning, as one only needs the Declaration of Independence for a little guidance with comprehending the legal and Historic Political Context in Article II, but it does require one to apply the mechanisms of the Constitution itself (the Titles of Nobility provisions, the First Amendment in the Bill of Rights, and the Equal Protection Clauses), which when applied, actually define natural born Citizen meaning. No one has ever done this in 222 years as far as the plaintiff Guthrie has been able to determine, and certainly no one has done this yet in any matters in controversy regarding Obama, or else the courts would have granted subject matter jurisdiction by now, as the courts would be able to take cognizance of a specific, non-general grievance, injury, and remedy.So I presume this is only because nobody else stood on their head and looked at the Constitution cross-eyed while doing Thunderbird and NyQuil jello shots before Pauly.

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:46 pm

OK, someone moved the posts while I was writing mine:Nutjob Pauly must be one of the shortest masts in the birther harbor (I know that's setting the bar very high)It is now an established fact in official government court records that Mr. Obama does not qualify for his Office because he is not a natural born Citizen.I think anyone who has even watched a courtroom show on television knows just claiming something in court does not make it so, as Judge Land pointed out to Thai Eats several years ago.As of January 14, 2013, 10:45am Eastern standard time, I, Paul Guthrie, (a.k.a. Jedi Pauly) have established a copyright claim in court by this filing, as the sole discoverer of the true objective meaning and definition of natural born Citizen.Sorry, Pauly, but I think court filings are public domain. That, of course, ignores the fact you supposedly the discovered a definition originally used over 250 years ago. Wouldn't the writers of the Constitution have discovered before you the definition of a phrase they used within the Constitution? Or do you think they just tossed that phrase into the document having no idea what it actually meant, hoping some day, someone would figure it out?
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:48 pm

The fact is that natural born Citizen is fully defined within the Constitution of the United States of America, not by words, but by Intent and by Political ContextHuh?Natural-born citizenship is defined within the U.S. Consitution by looking at intent and context, which, by definition are beyond the document's four corners?

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:48 pm

Jedi Pauly writes more clearly than Orly. But he makes almost as many errors of law, and is just as batshit crazy.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Tarrant

Post by Tarrant » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:50 pm

So hold on...how, in a non-drug fueled world, does the title of nobility provision of the Constitution apply to children of foreign fathers that are NOT NOBLES? Is he arguing that mere citizenship somewhere else by a parent (sorry, only the Sacred Sperm-providing parent) counts as a title of nobility?

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:50 pm

Okay several problems besides him being crazy. US State Citizen father? There is no state citizenship. He's okay apparently with the enslavement of all naturalized US Citizens and any resident aliens living here. Then there's the copyright claim? Is he seriously going to copyright his claim so no other birther can use it?It is a Sovereign Citizen script. The 14th Amendment created the new category of U.S. citizen; before that, people were citizens of their states. A lower order of SovCits says that people who were thus made citizens of the United States and their descendants do not enjoy the full benefits of citizenship, such as the ability to be President. Nor are they protected by the Bill of Rights, which applies only to the white males (propertied in some tellings of the tale). So he is perfectly OK with people not being citizens; he means it. As our Alaska friend keeps telling us, the Framers certainly never envisioned either women or blacks as voters, much less as members of Congress, and very much less as President. As for the copyright, that is a magic invoked by SovCits in all sorts of ways.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

BFB

Post by BFB » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:50 pm

He wants $10,000 cuz he couldn't make jewelry, he was so upset by this whole thing, and another $50 million because he was terrorized by the whole thing.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:53 pm

"12) Further, the discovery by plaintiff Guthrie will prove to the Court that his case is distinguished from all others so far regarding Obama and his eligibility in that plaintiff's case does have subject matter jurisdiction and standing because the discovered definition of natural born Citizen is a self-evident truth of Nature and natural reality that is beyond the subjective beliefs of Judges or Kings, which allows the court to take cognizance of an objective injury that arises under the laws of the U.S. Constitution that is not general in nature, or that effects everyone equally, or is just a general grievance. The discovered definition of natural born Citizen shows the Court that there is a need for a remedy and that the remedy is well within the court's jurisdiction and power to provide."I am suspecting the court may disagree with his novel approach.19) Defendant Barack Hussein Obama II, [hereinafter referred to as Obama or King Obama]"Somehow I'm suspecting the judge is going to be rolling their eyes at this one."34) Plaintiff Paul Guthrie is the only person alive who has cracked the code of the Constitution and has discovered the objective definition of Article II natural born Citizen."See above comment about Thunderbird and NyQuil jello shots.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:59 pm

"39) Due to 31 through 38 above, the defendants have all overthrown the native People's government that was established by the Constitution of the United States, and they have established a Monarchy-Religion for a government with a King that they call President. The government now operates strictly like a religion with the laws based upon purely subjective beliefs, with nothing objective and tangible to prove that the country is governed by any established objective standard rule of law, or that the People are bound to accept that the laws are valid and must be obeyed, as no consent can be shown to have been obtained from the People by the three branches for any laws that they have passed since Obama has been in power.40) As a result of 39, the current three branches of the U.S. government form a non-Representative, non-elected foreign government that bases the source of its authority for its laws to come from the foreign country of Kenya."What the hell is this crap??? Does Padawan Pauly actually think that anyone who didn't freebase lead paint chips as a toddler is going to buy into this flight of insanity??"41) As a result of 39 and 40, the plaintiff Paul Guthrie has been a man without a country since the first selection of Obama in 2008, and the situation is still ongoing and growing worse."More like "a man without a reality" And yes, his psychosis is ongoing and growing worse."The plaintiff Mr. Guthrie has been forced by the actions of the defendants to be living in terror like a 'Jew' in Nazi Germany in the 1930's or 1940's, or like a black slave during slavery in the South. The actions of the defendants have stripped Guthrie of any recognition or protection of his citizenship status and the political rights that are attached to that status."*Faceplant* He actually went there. The sick, twisted delusional son of a bitch went there.

realist

Post by realist » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:00 pm

! Message from: realist
Trying to do the best I can... --> Moved all the posts that I could find to this thread. Carry on.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:08 pm

"52) Mr. Obama is the offspring of a U.S. citizen mother and foreign father, making him a naturalized-at-birth U.S. citizen (Positive Law only, adopted citizen), the opposite of a natural born U.S. Citizen. (Natural Law only, born to a U.S. citizen father from a State, inherited right of citizenship ) (natural fact)53) Due to 49, 50, 51, 52 above, Obama is not a natural born Citizen and is barred by the Constitution from serving as President and has no natural right or legal right claim to that Office. (logical deduction natural fact)"You use that word "logic" I don't think it means what you think it does."Those that are born under the 14th Amendment are natural born citizens with a lower case 'c' of some country as is determined by the offspring's paternal parent (male father) and the codes of his foreign country. His offspring are just not natural born citizens (synonymous with 'native offspring of a native father') of the United States under Article II meaning (from a State of the Union). If they were, that would make them natural born Citizens, and not natural born citizens, a term which means native members of some other political society at the time of birth other than the United States of America. The United States positive law authority does not apply in order to define the offspring of foreign fathers and their natural born citizen status as to not interfere with that native right that exists in the foreign jurisdiction of the father. This is one of the effects of the Title of Nobility provisions of the Constitution upon the offspring of male fathers. Those who rely upon the 14h Amendment for the definition of their citizenship and political rights within U.S. society have all of the same rights as a native U.S. natural born Citizen with the exception of the political right to be President or Vice President. The Constitution was not created to recognize and protect such a natural political right for a male foreign citizen and his offspring, as their natural political rights are already defined and secured in the native society of the foreign father."So here he's mixed together his "sacred sperm of citizenship" theory with the "only a 14th Amendment citizen" theory beloved of white nationalists and people like Gordon Epperly (who Padawan Pauly has cited in the past)."C) Obama's father was an alien to the United States, so Mr. Obama does not possess the right to be President of the U.S., nor can he claim a natural right to citizenship, as his father cannot pass on that right to his offspring, given that rights only come from male U.S. citizen fathers who are State citizens and given that we do not recognize Titles of Nobility under our Constitution, which prohibits their creation. This is a natural fact."No, this is a freaking delusion.

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:08 pm

So, we can't say Paulie is a nutjob? Does that constitute impugnment? Am I now in a state of impugnancy? Can I be described as being impugnacious?Oh, please look at his website and it will erase any doubt. He is 100 percent, around-the bend, totally coo-cco bonkers. http://www.millan.net/minimations/smile ... miley1.gif[tab=90]http://www.jedipauly.com/

Return to “Legal Claims by Birthers”