Sanctions Quest - 2012

jtmunkus

Sanctions Quest - 2012

Post by jtmunkus » Wed May 23, 2012 5:21 am

So right now, the following birther morans are facing sanctions:Orly Taitz, Indiana- motion for sanctions on the tableOrly Taitz, Mississippi- motion for sanctions on the tableOrly Taitz, Hawai'i- motion for vexatious litigant & sanctions in process (not filed)Chris Strunk, New York- figuring out costs for sanction assessment (possibly $500K+)Van Irion, Tennessee- motion for sanctions on table (?)Van Irion, Arizona- (?)Am I missing anyone?

Suranis

Sanctions Quest - 2012

Post by Suranis » Wed May 23, 2012 5:33 am

There is that guy in Alabama that had costs awarded against him, but the Dem lawyer said he would bot pursue costs if he stopped birfing. I don't know if any action has been taken against him.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

realist

Sanctions Quest - 2012

Post by realist » Wed May 23, 2012 7:21 am

There is that guy in Alabama that had costs awarded against him, but the Dem lawyer said he would bot pursue costs if he stopped birfing. I don't know if any action has been taken against him.There has not been any action taken against him.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

ObjectiveDoubter

Sanctions Quest - 2012

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Wed May 23, 2012 9:13 am

SanctionS Quest - 2012?

Plus, this is confusing but I believe there are multiple causes for sanctions in play as a result of different crapticing of law, in Indiana and Mississippi, no? Cannot recall, it has become so standard to call out Oily as contumacious? OMG, I love that word since I saw it yesterday!!!!

Perhaps listing each one? That might be hard.

Suranis

Sanctions Quest - 2012

Post by Suranis » Wed May 23, 2012 10:27 am

You calling Orly a cont.?

ObjectiveDoubter

Sanctions Quest - 2012

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Wed May 23, 2012 10:42 am

Dr. Blue

Sanctions Quest - 2012

Post by Dr. Blue » Wed May 23, 2012 11:41 am

SanctionS Quest - 2012?

Plus, this is confusing but I believe there are multiple causes for sanctions in play as a result of different crapticing of law, in Indiana and Mississippi, no? Cannot recall, it has become so standard to call out Oily as contumacious? OMG, I love that word since I saw it yesterday!!!!

Perhaps listing each one? That might be hard.How common is that word in legal writing? I have seen one particular person use that word a lot, so I'm just wondering how much "help" is being passed around between the various states fighting off birther junk.

MrBrown

Sanctions Quest - 2012

Post by MrBrown » Wed May 23, 2012 11:51 am

Apuzzo and Purpura for filing that frivolous appeal in NJ.

Ex Analhole david farrar - if he actually files another ballot challenge in GA, as he threatened.

I pray and hope that 2012 is the year of the occupied chair - confront and smack the birthers wherever they dare to file a suit or an appeal - use the overwhelming amount of facts and mountain of legal precedent to have their "case" be labelled by the court as frivolous,

and ask for sanctions. Make the idiot birthers put up their dukes and defend themselves, Every time.

Suranis

Sanctions Quest - 2012

Post by Suranis » Wed May 23, 2012 12:05 pm

It would be nice to have the Birthers put their money where their mouth is. I think a lot of these idiots would suddenly stop believing this crap if they had to actually pay real money. Mind you, a lot of them would be eeerilly silent if they were actually living in a dictatorship too.

Piffle

Sanctions Quest - 2012

Post by Piffle » Wed May 23, 2012 12:09 pm

How common is that word in legal writing? I have seen one particular person use that word a lot, so I'm just wondering how much "help" is being passed around between the various states fighting off birther junk.The word is in common use in legal writing, especially in relation to contempt of court proceedings.The courts' powers to hold people ("contemnors") in contempt is by no means restricted to instances where the ranting antics of birthers or other whackjob litigants needs to be controlled; it is the basic mechanism by which courts enforce their orders. For example, deadbeat dads who fail to obey court orders to pay child support and/or alimony are typically coerced into paying up by the use of contempt proceedings. When you hear of someone going to jail for failing to pay, that usually means the obligor has been found to be in civil contempt of court. Ditto with orders to enforce restraining orders, child custody orders and injunctions.Proceedings in these and similar areas are quite common in the work-a-day world of the state family courts and trial courts where the word "contumacious" appears rather often in moving papers, legal arguments, court orders, etc.

Sterngard Friegen

Sanctions Quest - 2012

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed May 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Dr. Blue - the Internets is/are a wonderful thing.

Whatever4

Sanctions Quest - 2012

Post by Whatever4 » Wed May 23, 2012 1:15 pm

Dr. Blue - the Internets is/are can be a wonderful thing.It can also be a wretched hive of scum and villainy, as we daily discover.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

TollandRCR

Sanctions Quest - 2012

Post by TollandRCR » Wed May 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Is there a third contender for the judge to silence Orly? I am thinking of all that Orly has had before Judge Lamberth and his expressed displeasure at various points.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Dr. Blue

Sanctions Quest - 2012

Post by Dr. Blue » Wed May 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Dr. Blue - the Internets is/are a wonderful thing.Indeed. It brings me right to The Fogbow, where I get to see and learn from all sorts of interesting characters. :D

Return to “Legal Claims by Birthers”