Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Ron DeSantis

These people suck. They are bad people.
neeneko

Ron DeSantis

Post by neeneko »

I can not see them as victims, only consumers who set demands and are given exactly what they want. Facts are irrelevant, all they care about is the story being told, how it makes them feel, and where it puts them in the world. Same reasons people are drawn to all sorts of mythologies/theologies.
Gregg

Ron DeSantis

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:57 pm
Gregg wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:03 pm The rubes buying this shit is, well, it sucks but they're not the smartest people in the class now, are they?

But DeSantis is not stupid, Yale and Harvard Law kind of leads me to think he knows that the "up until and even after the moment of birth" is not just bullshit, it's not even logical bullshit. He's just throwing chum in the water because he's that desperate to suck up on the right side of Mango Mussolini.

That is what really pisses me off.
1 Timothy 4:3-4 (ESV) wrote:For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.
While some of the rubes are not "smart" some would be considered by society standards to be "smart". They just have decided to not bother using that brain they have and instead follow those who tell them what they want to hear, even if it is not true. In their head, they may even realize some of the banter is BS but they just don't care.

As a proper false teacher, DeSantis is likely intentionally leading folks away from the truth for his own benefit.

And, thus like you, That is what really pisses me off.
pipistrelle wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:09 pm Well, they don't even get how much contempt he has for them.
When your desires and passions are fulfilled, you are blinded to the contempt.

I have rarely seen in real-time such a textbook example of the works of the devil until now. It is quite ironic that the right-wing supposed lovers of the Bible are completely oblivious to exact examples of the works of evil right in front of them.
As Much as I like Paul's letters to his son, which were the center of the children's Sunday School when I was a yougling, I prefer me some Shakespeare:
My Boy Billy Shakespeare wrote:Alas, your too much love and care of me
Are heavy orisons ’gainst this poor wretch.
If little faults proceeding on distemper
Shall not be winked at, how shall we stretch our eye
When capital crimes, chewed, swallowed, and
digested,
Appear before us? ...

...The mercy that was quick in us but late
By your own counsel is suppressed and killed.
You must not dare, for shame, to talk of mercy,
For your own reasons turn into your bosoms
As dogs upon their masters, worrying you.—
See you, my princes and my noble peers,
These English monsters. My Lord of Cambridge
here,
You know how apt our love was to accord
To furnish him with all appurtenants
Belonging to his honor, and this man
Hath, for a few light crowns, lightly conspired
And sworn unto the practices of France
To kill us here in Hampton; to the which
This knight, no less for bounty bound to us
Than Cambridge is, hath likewise sworn.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Ron DeSantis

Post by Gregg »

neeneko wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:17 pm I can not see them as victims, only consumers who set demands and are given exactly what they want. Facts are irrelevant, all they care about is the story being told, how it makes them feel, and where it puts them in the world. Same reasons people are drawn to all sorts of mythologies/theologies.
:yeahthat:

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ron DeSantis

Post by raison de arizona »

Oh look. Another traitor.
Acyn @Acyn wrote: DeSantis: I support what Tommy Tuberville is doing.. our recruiting is in the absolute gutter now and you’re funding abortion tourism?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Ron DeSantis

Post by Gregg »

Because there aren't any young people who might want to serve but are thinking they or their spouse might need Healthcare in a first world country but be stationed in Alabama where not only can they not get it, it might be criminal for them to go to where they may even legally reside to get it.

No, that could never happen.

Fuck you, Ronny Meatball.

Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/msnbc ... r-AA1gJgE7
MSNBC Films is set to release a documentary looking at Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and his administration’s role in a 2022 migrant flight to Martha’s Vineyard.

Martha’s Vineyard v. DeSantis, which is executive produced by Trevor Noah, is set to premiere next month on MSNBC and Peacock. The doc, produced and directed by the Oscar-nominated duo David Heilbroner and Kate Davis (The Newburgh Sting, Traffic Stop), takes a look at the incident in September 2022 when the DeSantis administration rounded up 49 Venezuelan asylum seekers in San Antonio, Texas, and flew them by private plane to Massachusetts. The migrants have said that they were promised shelter, work, food and money in the form of a card once they arrived, but that turned out not to be true.

The official description: “Told in a personal, real-time narrative, the documentary interweaves the stories of four young migrant cousins fighting for justice, led by their attorneys and local Texas sheriff who are seeking to hold DeSantis and his cronies accountable. With graphic detail, Martha’s Vineyard v. DeSantis brings to light this cynical rightwing ploy of using migrants as pawns to score political points, while also helping to humanize countless people willing to risk life and limb in hopes of earning a small piece of ‘The American Dream.'”
raison de arizona

Ron DeSantis

I'm excited to see that, thanks for the heads up!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Ron DeSantis

Post by Gregg »

Is Meatball Ron still running for President? Haven't been paying attention.... :confuzzled:

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Slim Cognito »

He thinks he is. Sounds like even the FL lege has dumped him, after rubber stamping everything he wanted out of fear.

If what I'm reading in some local blogs is true, and it may not be, now that they see he's flailing in the polls, they realize they don't have to kiss his boots anymore. And, secretly, they're very pleased to see him cratering. It sounds like they didn't like him either, but they thought he was going to be the next president.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Ron DeSantis

Post by Ben-Prime »

Meanwhile, Disney be sitting back and waiting.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Gregg

Ron DeSantis

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:01 am He thinks he is. Sounds like even the FL lege has dumped him, after rubber stamping everything he wanted out of fear.

If what I'm reading in some local blogs is true, and it may not be, now that they see he's flailing in the polls, they realize they don't have to kiss his boots anymore. And, secretly, they're very pleased to see him cratering. It sounds like they didn't like him either, but they thought he was going to be the next president.
I have long had the impression that no one ever liked him, but a few people were afraid of him.

He's a playground bully everyone was a'skeered of. And now that they've all seen him take an ass whooping, none of them are afraid anymore.

Hell, Casey might even tell him to get his own damn pudding some night soon. He had to let her wear shoes on days beside Sunday and stuff and now she's got a mind of her own, and it's might'n gonna blow in him.

Gregg

Ron DeSantis

Post by Gregg »

Ben-Prime wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:38 am Meanwhile, Disney be sitting back and waiting.

Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:24 pm I'm excited to see that, thanks for the heads up!
I *think* it airs this Sunday, but if anyone sees confirmation please post here.
raison de arizona

Ron DeSantis

Kendra wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:34 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:24 pm I'm excited to see that, thanks for the heads up!
I *think* it airs this Sunday, but if anyone sees confirmation please post here.
:thumbsup:
which will premiere on MSNBC on Oct. 8 and stream on Peacock on Oct. 9.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv ... 235591079/
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:37 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:34 pm
which will premiere on MSNBC on Oct. 8 and stream on Peacock on Oct. 9.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv ... 235591079/
Thanks. I tried revisiting the article, but couldn't find the date. :oldlady:
raison de arizona

Ron DeSantis

Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: You know what though? At least today he smeared the snot over his own face. Now not as much will go on people’s hands when he shakes them. Who said he couldn’t be trained?
Gregg

Ron DeSantis

Post by Gregg »

I christen thee,

DeSantis Boots!!!

Ted Cruz Pig's Asshole Option Available in Texas

Crocs unveils boldest shoe design yet in response to fans, just in time for 'Croctober'

Anyone who says wearing Crocs isn't a fashion statement has clearly not seen their latest design.

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Ron DeSantis

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:27 pm I christen thee,

DeSantis Boots!!!

Ted Cruz Pig's Asshole Option Available in Texas

Crocs unveils boldest shoe design yet in response to fans, just in time for 'Croctober'

Anyone who says wearing Crocs isn't a fashion statement has clearly not seen their latest design.
Even my colorblind eyes can tell those ain't white, though.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Dr. Ken

Ron DeSantis

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by AndyinPA »

"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

Coming up today on Morning Joe.
Edit: https://www.thedailybeast.com/morning-j ... p-and-iran
Towards the end of a mostly congenial Tuesday interview with Ron DeSantis, Morning Joe co-host Joe Scarborough pressed the Republican presidential candidate on former President Donald Trump’s alleged exposure of confidential documents about potential Iranian war plans.

The grilling came after DeSantis said that “Trump’s approach to Iran was stronger than” President Joe Biden’s, adding that the upcoming election shouldn’t hinge on Trump’s mishandling of classified documents.

Amid the geopolitical crisis that is the Israel-Hamas war, the current media landscape has created some strange bedfellows. Case in point: the “anti-woke” Florida governor showing up on MSNBC’s morning flagship show on Tuesday morning. It was just this past February, in fact, when DeSantis announced he would be boycotting the network over an interview it did with Vice President Kamala Harris.

With the world on edge following Hamas’ horrific terrorist attack on Israel, however, DeSantis’ appearance on MSNBC centered largely on the international fallout from the already brutal war in the Middle East. Scarborough even pointed out at the top of the conversation that they would stay focused on the situation in Gaza.

“Today we’re going to talk about Israel, Iran, issues involved with that. We’d love for you to come back and talk about some other issues later. I’m sure you agree with us that right now that’s the pressing issue,” the MSNBC star noted.
Volkonski
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Volkonski »

DeSantis declares state of emergency in Florida because of Israel-Hamas war
Cites efforts ‘to intimidate and threaten the Jewish population and to support Hamas’

https://floridaphoenix.com/2023/10/12/d ... hamas-war/

DeSantis orders Florida to organize charter flights for Americans stranded in Israel
The governor estimates that 20,000 U.S. citizens, including Floridians, remain in Israel.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/1 ... l-00121291

Other articles say that DeSantis charter flights will be for Floridians.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Ron DeSantis

Post by RTH10260 »

I have not seen any signs that foreigners visiting Israel are fleeing the country in panic. I guess most realize that the war is primarily on the Gaza strip and Lebanon border. Although they probably know that any part of the country can be reached by missiles. "Foreigners" include of course dual passport holders, Jewsish foreign residents will not flee cause of temporary calamity. Though the current conflict will bring the upcoming tourist holiday season to drop out this year.
Gregg

Ron DeSantis

Post by Gregg »

Volkonski wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:42 pm DeSantis declares state of emergency in Florida because of Israel-Hamas war
Cites efforts ‘to intimidate and threaten the Jewish population and to support Hamas’

https://floridaphoenix.com/2023/10/12/d ... hamas-war/

DeSantis orders Florida to organize charter flights for Americans stranded in Israel
The governor estimates that 20,000 U.S. citizens, including Floridians, remain in Israel.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/1 ... l-00121291

Other articles say that DeSantis charter flights will be for Floridians.

Well, that pretty much cements in my mind that DeSantis has a big donor in the flight charter business. Wonder if he'll get $37,000 a seat like he did for San Antonio to Marth's Vineyard. (a flight Jet Blue sold for ~$250 at the time)

Yep, someone who owns charter jets is a big DeSantis Donor, change my mind...
I have not seen any signs that foreigners visiting Israel are fleeing the country in panic. I guess most realize that the war is primarily on the Gaza strip and Lebanon border. Although they probably know that any part of the country can be reached by missiles. "Foreigners" include of course dual passport holders, Jewsish foreign residents will not flee cause of temporary calamity. Though the current conflict will bring the upcoming tourist holiday season to drop out this year.
I expect carriers will not be able to get insurance to fly into Isreal soon, and when that happens it might be hard to get out. El-Al will fly, and Isreal might provide some landing insurance to airlines bringing people in to serve for a few days or weeks until all their reserversists are home.

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Slim Cognito »

Here’s an article on the lawsuit duhSantis just lost on hiding COVID info.

https://share.newsbreak.com/55uf232r
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”