Discussion of President Obama's SSN #

realist

Post by realist »

cross-posting from Orly's Poopies thread...Orly has a EUREKA moment... or sumptin'. :evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=19708]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=19708 :evil: Great news, we can pinpoint the date, when SS-5 was filled out out for Obama’s CT SSN 042-68-4425 (one number after Thomas Wood’s below). Date is March-April 1977, when Obama was in HI, nowhere near CTShe posts a "certificate" (and screws up her blog as usual).http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn31 ... 023.jpgAnd lots of SS "stuff" indicating when SS # ending in 4424 was issued, which proves exactly what, I don't know. http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn31 ... jpgThere's more, but...I have no idea what any of this proves except when Mr. Wood's SS was issued and from where. I'm sure the birthers will connect some magic dots and EUREKA!!Even if Obama is usuing 4425 (as appears to be the case) where's any evidence he obtained it by fraudulent means? None that I know of.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob »

Comments: Is Mr. Wood deceased? If not, you are, once again, violating the law by publishing a SSAN. As for your assertion, you assume that SSANs are issued sequentially., Where’s your proof? And the Social Securty Administration itself says that the first three digits are not an infallible locator. So, once again, why are you embarked on this silly mission?are you completely brain dead? Will SSA send me a certified copy of the full unredacted docs of someone who is not deceased?...take the layup; dodge the hard questions.Exactly who has ever said Obama obtained a social security number "from" Connecticut?
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin »

Exactly who has ever said Obama obtained a social security number "from" Connecticut?Your sarcasm suggests you think they run Social Security like it is some kind of federal program. :lol:

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Let's assume (for no particularly good reason) that President Obama was issued the next consecutive number on the same day as Mr. Wood's.In other words, in April, 1977.In other words, when President Obama was not quite 16 years old.Further, let's assume (just for fun) that there was some kind of fraud or other crime involved.He was a minor.It's a juvenile offense.Juvenile records are often sealed when the minor reaches the age of 18.Orly still haz a problem.
In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

(opens a Fogbow contribution page on PayPal)

Paul Pieniezny

Post by Paul Pieniezny »

It is so difficult to imagine what could have caused this, right?Mr Wood and his pal Mr Ford get interviewed for a job at their local MacDonalds. They both get accepted and the manager applies for social security numbers. Both are duly assigned. Then Mr Ford on his second day tells the manager there is something wrong. Ford is his stepfather's name, his name is really King, and during his last holiday stint at his father's home he already worked at the local MacDonalds there.Of course, when social security is told about the mishap, Ford-King's number is no longer the latest number from Connecticut, some numbers have been assigned after his.Just when social security wonders what to do with the erroneous number assignation, in comes a telephone call from Baskin Robbins in Honolulu.Are we sure it could not have happened that way?It's simple. Orly must get her minions to call the entire surviving Woods family and try to find out every possible friend of young Mr Woods who could have pulled that trick to get the black usurper in the White House. And of course, when that posse leads nowhere, she must try to find the next number after Obama. After all, Mr Ford may also have been the first one of a group of two (wait, couldn't that be five, or ten, or two hundred?) applicants who got assigned a number.

bob

Post by bob »

What’s the matter Parenthesis, do I hear a little tremble in your voice? Dogs nipping at your Messiah’s heels, are they? It’s fun to watch the Obots panic as the usurper’s story comes unraveled.Wood is the new messiah? What happened to Obama's messiahship?

Congratulations Dr. Taitz! When do you go to trial with this action?You need a trial to prove a dead guy is, in fact, dead?

So why is Obama using xxx-xx-4424 when he’s not even born or resided in CT?

Who’s the actual owner of xxx-xx-4424?no, Obama is using xxx-xx-4425. xxx-xx-4424 was assigned to Thomas Wood, [highlight]curently deceased[/highlight]. SSA stonewalled for a year. After I filed my law suit against the commissioner, they started providing info. This number gave us a date, a reference point March 28, 1977-April 15 1977. At that time Obama resided in HI, [highlight]could not legally get this number[/highlight]."Currently deceased"?

[imgwidth=]http://fuckyeahnouns.com/images/Connecticut+vampires[/imgwidth]

listeme

Post by listeme »

"Currently deceased"?Well, you know messiahs.
We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

poutine

Post by poutine »

no, Obama is using xxx-xx-4425. xxx-xx-4424 was assigned to Thomas Wood, curently deceased. SSA stonewalled for a year. After I filed my law suit against the commissioner, they started providing info. This number gave us a date, a reference point March 28, 1977-April 15 1977. At that time Obama resided in HI, [highlight]could not legally get this number[/highlight].Such a f&*#ing liar you are, Orly. That statement is provably false.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Even if it WAS illegal, which I know is stupid, but even if it was, I'd still like to know how you prosecute a 49 year old man for something he did when he wasn't even 16.I was in juvenile court once when they dragged in a 33 yr. old guy on a warrant that had been issued for him when he was a juvenile. The court was unamused.The probation officer said they had more than 10,000 outstanding warrants for juveniles who were at least 21 years old now. The court pretty much said "Good luck with that" and let the guy go home. Orly thinks Obama committed a crime when he was 15 years old. Good luck with that.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg »

Orly thinks Madelyn falsely procured the number for Barry. Good luck prosecuting the currently deceased grandma.
"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

No wonder he murdered her just before the election. It all makes sense now. ?(

brygenon

Post by brygenon »

Since 1973, social security numbers have been issued by our central office. [highlight]The first three (3) digits of a person's social security number are determined by the ZIP Code of the mailing address shown on the application for a social security number.[/highlight]http://www.socialsecurity.gov/employer/ ... b.htmObama never lived in Connecticut. Since applications were sorted by zip code, the obvious answer to this puzzle is someone sorted Obama's application into the Connecticut pile by mistake. Considering that he used this number for 30 years, certainly if it was "illegal", someone would have noticed. A PEBEs has been sent to him every year he paid into the system. If the number was "illegal" it would have been discovered by now.Do we really know they sorted the applications by zip code? The SSA was an early adopter of electronic data processing systems. A reasonable work-flow would have been to omit sorting, and let the computer system assign the the number. The microfiche images would then not be in SSN order, but the electronic files would record where to find them in the rare cases that they are needed.A plausible theory is that the '9' at the start of a Honolulu zip code got misread or mis-entered as a 0, forming a number within the range of Connecticut zip codes.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

About 15 years ago, when I applied for the social security number for one of my recently-born children (needed then and now to take the tax deduction), I was sent a card by the Social Security Administration which had the wrong number on it. The number did not conform to the covering letter. I had to get a new card for my kid. I was surprised at this kind of mistake.These days nothing surprises me. The Social Security Administration is the biggest buireaucracy in the Government. While President Obama's social security number is a curiosity, probably explained as an error by someone at Social Security mis-reading a Zip Code, it certainly is not proof of anything. Orly Taitz's ridiculous claims, which even her "experts" (Daniels and Sankey) do not endorse, is the mark of a buffoon, not a lawyer who understands what "evidence" is and can think logically.

poutine

Post by poutine »

About 15 years ago, when I applied for the social security number for one of my recently-born children (needed then and now to take the tax deduction), I was sent a card by the Social Security Administration which had the wrong number on it. The number did not conform to the covering letter. I had to get a new card for my kid. I was surprised at this kind of mistake.These days nothing surprises me. The Social Security Administration is the biggest buireaucracy in the Government. While President Obama's social security number is a curiosity, probably explained as an error by someone at Social Security mis-reading a Zip Code, it certainly is not proof of anything. Orly Taitz's ridiculous claims, which even her "experts" (Daniels and Sankey) do not endorse, is the mark of a buffoon, not a lawyer who understands what "evidence" is and can think logically.I walked into an office once because I had actually lost my card. As proof of citizenship, I brought my US passport. One hour later, the lady behind the counter informed me that they could not help me because my passport did not appear to be a proper US passport. I calmly replied that it was, indeed, a valid US passport that had been issued to me by the U.S. State Department yada yada. She responded that they had been given a brochure of what various US passports looked like, and since mine somehow didn't look like one of those, she couldn't help me.Moral of the story: The low-level employees of the SSA, who administer numbers, cards, etc., are a bunch of lazy, incompetent, unmotivated buffoons. If someone screwed up the geographic pile from which Barack Obama's number was drawn in 1977, that is not even remotely interesting.

bob

Post by bob »

Moral of the story: The low-level employees of the SSA, who administer numbers, cards, etc., are a bunch of lazy, incompetent, unmotivated buffoons. If someone screwed up the geographic pile from which Barack Obama's number was drawn in 1977, that is not even remotely interesting.To their defense, I went to a SSA office once, and every "customer" was all, "I want to speak to your supervisor" and "I'll sue you for this." The clerks' primary job is to say "no" to people who refuse to hear "no."

The clerk's look of relief that I was just turning in some change-of-name paperwork, without shouts or threats, was both amusing and depressing.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Oh yeah, in my experience the best way to have public employees on your side is simply be friendly and polite and give them a smile and a thank you. They deal with ungreatful asswipes all day every day.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

BFB

Post by BFB »

You've all probably seen this already, but just for the record, I got this from [/break1]ssa.gov/history/ssn/geocard.html]the SSA Web site:The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, [highlight]the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since[/highlight].... snip ...Note: [highlight]One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information.[/highlight] The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.So case closed, as far as I'm concerned. [-X A reasonable person could say the first three numbers of the president's SSN -- if they are as Orly says they are -- don't necessarily relate to where he was living when they were issued. Orly, you need to go chase some other harebrained scheme.

realist

Post by realist »

You've all probably seen this already, but just for the record, I got this from [/break1]ssa.gov/history/ssn/geocard.html]the SSA Web site:The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, [highlight]the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since[/highlight].... snip ...Note: [highlight]One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information.[/highlight] The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.So case closed, as far as I'm concerned. [-X A reasonable person could say the first three numbers of the president's SSN -- if they are as Orly says they are -- don't necessarily relate to where he was living when they were issued. Orly, you need to go chase some other harebrained scheme.IIRC the first one here to point all that info (and more) from the SSA site was Eppy, and it's been quite a while back.A good reminder, however, and thanks.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob »

A reasonable person could say the first three numbers of the president's SSN -- if they are as Orly says they are -- don't necessarily relate to where he was living when they were issued.Before going down that road, we need to know the three-digit code for those born and/or raised in Kenya.

realist

Post by realist »

A reasonable person could say the first three numbers of the president's SSN -- if they are as Orly says they are -- don't necessarily relate to where he was living when they were issued.Before going down that road, we need to know the three-digit code for those born and/or raised in Kenya.bob... =)) =))
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Return to “Legal Claims by Birthers”