Discussion of President Obama's SSN #

raicha

Post by raicha » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:46 pm

Perhaps more to the point of the question: probate courts handle guardianships and conservatorships too. Also. And challenges to the administration of family trusts. And other stuff not involving dead people.If Mrs. Dunham did work as a "probate aide" that does not mean she handled anything regarding estates of the deceased.But we all knew that.

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:32 am

I have a new theory.[snip really clever VRWC.]You have to admit, as wonderful as this conspiracy is, it is a great thing that they screwed up on one part of it. They picked Orly to finish it off! I wonder which Alinskyite here suggested to them that an illegal immigrant Communist would be the one to finish the deal.

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:57 am

I have a new theory.[snip really clever VRWC.]You have to admit, as wonderful as this conspiracy is, it is a great thing that they screwed up on one part of it. They picked Orly to finish it off! I wonder which Alinskyite here suggested to them that an illegal immigrant Communist would be the one to finish the deal.Well thank you. And I do believe it is just as plausible as Orly's theory (though she has never deigned to outline it, perhaps suspecting that she would encounter an internal contradiction -- DJYA THINK?? :lol: ).

JNTB

Post by JNTB » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Pasted to a Facebook group to which I, reluctantly, belong:

[/break1]wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=362625]Sheriff Joe's posse delivers promised Obama surprise

Arizona's maverick Sheriff Joe Arpaio promised surprises in his jurisdiction's investigation of Barack Obama's eligibility for the presidential ballot and his Cold Case Posse is delivering – raising questions that touch on the authenticity of the long-form birth certificate issued last April and the possibility Obama is using a fraudulent Social Security Number.

Of course, only World Net Daily could exceed FOX News in the deliverance of misinformation.

mimi

Post by mimi » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Pasted to a Facebook group to which I, reluctantly, belong:

[/break1]wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=362625]Sheriff Joe's posse delivers promised Obama surprise

Arizona's maverick Sheriff Joe Arpaio promised surprises in his jurisdiction's investigation of Barack Obama's eligibility for the presidential ballot and his Cold Case Posse is delivering – raising questions that touch on the authenticity of the long-form birth certificate issued last April and the possibility Obama is using a fraudulent Social Security Number.

Of course, only World Net Daily could exceed FOX News in the deliverance of misinformation.Yes, we have a Sheriff Joe topic.

http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... &start=475

Joe's the man. :P

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:43 am

From the [/break1]thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6843]N.H. Election Challenge thread:

... is not published a word about the fact that Obama is using a stolen CT SSN xxx-xx-4425 [Realist's redaction] in his tax returns, even though this number was never assigned to him according to e-verify....What does she think the IRS does with SSN's? Just copies whatever you put there? "Oh yeah, it's 9 digits. It's good."

](*,) ](*,)

DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:24 am

From the [/break1]thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6843]N.H. Election Challenge thread:

... is not published a word about the fact that Obama is using a stolen CT SSN xxx-xx-4425 [Realist's redaction] in his tax returns, even though this number was never assigned to him according to e-verify....What does she think the IRS does with SSN's? Just copies whatever you put there? "Oh yeah, it's 9 digits. It's good."

](*,) ](*,)

One guy who posted on a WND article told me that many illegal aliens have used fake Social Security Numbers for decades without getting caught.

Am I naive to think he's wrong or is he stupid?

edit for spelling

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:39 am

One guy who posted on a WND article told me that many illegal aliens have used fake Social Security Numbers for decades without getting caught.Am I naive to think he's wrong or is he stupid?edit for spellingI have heard that people working under stolen SSNs have taxes taken out but don't file for refunds.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

esseff44

Post by esseff44 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:51 am

](*,) ](*,)

One guy who posted on a WND article told me that many illegal aliens have used fake Social Security Numbers for decades without getting caught.

Am I naive to think he's wrong or is he stupid?

edit for spelling

There may be a problem with the part about 'fake social security numbers.' Many illegals use real SSN's but they use fake ID's and other documents to obtain them. They take the fake documents to Social Security offices and apply like everyone else. Once they have the SSN and card, they can use them for decades just like everyone else. Some also take the risk of using other people's identities including those of relatives and friends who are legal. Some also take the risk of stealing someone's identity and using their SSN's.

Often companies hire labor contractors to act as brokers for illegal aliens and to give the company cover. A part of the process is for the labor contractor to provide the necessary documentation to apply for a SSN#. If there is a raid, the labor contractor has moved on and opened under another business name.

So, he's using the wrong word. The numbers are not fake . They are real, but they have been fraudulently obtained. I have never known anyone to just make up a SS# and use it for decades. That is more likely to be done by someone like he, Lucas Smith, who has so many identities and numbers that it's hard for him to remember which one to use when and where.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:45 am

One guy who posted on a WND article told me that many illegal aliens have used fake Social Security Numbers for decades without getting caught.Am I naive to think he's wrong or is he stupid?edit for spellingI have heard that people working under stolen SSNs have taxes taken out but don't file for refunds.It makes it really a good time if the IRS audits your returns vs the amount of money you have reported. If the unlawful person has the maximum of deductions on the W-4 the bill wouldn't be so bad.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:54 pm

With the renewal of Orly's (and maybe Deano's) efforts to involve the poor Sunaharas, I find myself again wanting to explore the tortuous pathways by which anyone could believe there is a workable connection (however far-fetched) between Obama and the infant that died... or indeed, ANY infant that died. What is the theory??*

Assumptions: Any theory has to account for the material on [/break1]thefogbow.com/disembodied/friends/]this page; a baby existed, and grew up, and was known as Barack Obama (or nicknames and variations thereof) for his entire life. There is a continuous line of documented history of this person, who furthermore bears a striking familial relationship to both his putative mother Stanley Ann Dunham, and her father Stanley Dunham, and who today occupies the White House. It is the same individual.

If he's not really Barack Obama, his identity was switched before, or immediately after, birth.

Okay, no theory can account for all that. I'm stumped.

Ayers spoke of finding in cemeteries the names of people who had died young, and had approximately the right birthdate (and, significantly, gender). The fugitives would (presumably) apply in their names for birth certificates, and then in turn for other documents, perhaps including SSNs. (This was before such applications were routinely checked against the SSDI, or other death indexes.) The purpose of this was to be able to 'live on-the-lam.' If you're Wanted as William Ayers, you can't very well open a bank account or apply for an apartment lease as William Ayers. You want to be John Smith (or whatever was the name of the deceased child whose identity you have stolen).

So if anyone 'stole' Virginia Sunahara's 'identity' in this same way, they would be found by looking for someone using the name Virginia Sunahara. So that doesn't wash.

Maybe a birther will join FB and help fill in the blanks, because I'm just not smart (or criminal) enough.

[hr]*I know Orly doesn't actually have a theory, because she doesn't actually have "evidence." She has screeches, that start and finish with "Obama is a Muslim" (or "Obama is a criminal," which is Orly-synonymous), and in-between are merely reverberations, a sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Birthers conclude before they research. Ayer's ID theft worked because adults are expected to have ID. If the ID exists, most transactions don't look further. The stolen ID wouldn't hold up to scrutiny of any actual researcher, but it's sufficient to open an account. As I like to say: while you may be able to forge an ID, it's much harder to forge an entire state's Department of Health. Of course, the list of 39 identities doesn't hold up once you examine the entries, either. Nor does the Born in Africa logistics.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Of course, the list of 39 identities doesn't hold up once you examine the entries, either. Nor does the Born in Africa logistics.Only if you're not thinkin' patriotically. ;)
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

everalm

Post by everalm » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:07 pm

I tried (in vain) to parse out the reasoning with this one nd it was a truly frustrating exercise.It SEEMS for a range of the mad feckwit bretheren that in some magical manner, the Ebil Illuminati/NWO/CFR/Whatever, found (or killed) a child born close to the "putative" birth date of the Manchurian/Mancunian CandidateIn, again, some mujical manner, this deceased childs birth certificate was used to create the Obama birth certificate which was inserted into the records of the DoH.Apparently if ONLY this BC was accessed it would be plain that it is in fact the one used to create the "fake:" and game over...... ](*,) When I've asked questions like....why a girl not a boy, if the BC was the template does it have all the special smiley faces as on the Presidents etc I was, of course accused being an ebil Obot/paid disinformtion agent etc etc.

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:54 pm

So if anyone 'stole' Virginia Sunahara's 'identity' in this same way, they would be found by looking for someone using the name Virginia Sunahara. So that doesn't wash. Well I think you're crisscrossing accusatinos here. They're not saying Virginia Sunahara's identity was stolen to get Obama an SSN. If I recall, they have alternately accused the LFBC forgers of stealing VS's BC number and using it for Obamas or claimed VS's BC number proves Obama's number couldn't have been issued to someone born on Aug 4,1961. VS has nothing to do with the CT SSN if I have it straight.Okay, yours and everalm's help.Let's set aside what they think it might 'prove.' They couldn't prove their way out of a wet paper bag. I'm interested (at the moment) in 'plausible' scenarios. Where 'plausible' means you don't have to have just come from the KKK MethFest to contemplate it."They" "used" the VS BC to "create" a BC for BHO.Who is "they"?Why?When?Why did they have to "use" VS's BC? If you're just forging a BC, you can give it ANY number. What difference does it make?[*:10j98jem]By using VS's, BHO could be busted at any time in his life (e.g., when joining Little League) if anyone checked his BC#. It would trace to a deceased girl.[*:10j98jem]So why bother? It's exactly the same risk, to use a made-up #. If anyone checked, it would come back 'invalid.' Same risk. The VS thing makes no sense.If "they" are so powerful (especially if they're so powerful to completely run the present-day Hawaii DOH and the entire USA judiciary), why did they even need to "forge" a BC at all? Why not just cause a real one to be issued?But accepting that there are reasonable answers to the above ( =)) =)) =)) ), how does any of this lead to the "forged" LFBC of April 2011? If a LFBC was forged by "them" in 1961, it would have been done with a a real typewriter, and no Adobe software. So the 2011 forgery is not the 1961 forgery. Wouldn't the 1961 forgery have been the one to release in 2011? It could have been ORIGINAL, for one thing, not a copy out of a bound book. It could have been the exact dogeared copy that Obama wrote of finding in his mother's closet. Did he LOSE that one? Would the Manchurian Candidate LOSE the one piece of paper he had clung to since birth that made him legitimate? (Maybe it will turn up at the Antiques Roadshow one day.)So.. say he DID lose it. I bet he got a stern talking-to from the Chief High Muckymuck Illuminatrix! But what to do? Aha! Send to the Hawaii DOH for a copy! Or... PRETEND to! And quickly -- quickly, it's a rush, Donald Trump is onto us! -- forge a new one. Forge it from memory! We don't have the old one, just make it up, it doesn't matter, nobody will notice, HURRY! Then -- oops, the birthers know it's fake EVEN BEFORE THEY SEE IT! OMG!It's all unraveling.The LFBC # matches the COLB's. Proof! Of what? Hawaii vouches for both documents. Proof! Of what?And subpoenaing VS's BC will.... what? If it has a different # from Obama's, it will be Proof! Of what?Fuck all this BC crap. I'm goin' full Vattel.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:31 pm

So.. say he DID lose it. I bet he got a Stern talking-to from the Chief High Muckymuck Illuminatrix!No. I was pretty forgiving. I told him, though, that if he did it again, [-X no more use of the Tardis.

This whacky half theory, which makes no sense, is endearing to Taitz because she can talk about Ayers' identity theft confessions, tie in President Obama's grandmother's work in the probation probate office of the court in Hawai''i and generally smear feces over everyone and everything that oppose her. Some is sure to stick, eh?

Return to “Legal Claims by Birthers”