Discussion of President Obama's SSN #

poutine

Post by poutine » Tue May 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Sorry it took me so long to scan Dwight Eisenhower's birth certificate. I was busy watching the President kill Osama Bin Ladin. Hahaha just wanted to say that. I have it scanned now. Can I email it to someone later tonight so one of you can post it wherever you want? About to head out the door so I'll be tied up most of tonight, but I'll get to email it eventually now that it's scanned!

poutine

Post by poutine » Tue May 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Note: Scan has been emailed.

realist

Post by realist » Tue May 03, 2011 8:17 pm

[link]President Eisenhower's SS-5,[/link]

It's a good copy but some parts are slightly blurry. You will have to rotate it to view it properly.

Thanks poutine.

Sekrit Stuffs!
by the way, I agree with its acquisition. Well done. :D
ImageX 4 ImageX36

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue May 03, 2011 8:19 pm

i forget now. :-? I wanna tweet it out, but I don't wanna mess it up.So, Eisenhower has a Pennsylvania address, but a ______________________ SSN?And a big THANK YOU to poutine and realist. :-bd

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue May 03, 2011 8:21 pm

California.

So, Ike was a usurper? Does that mean the Interstate Highway System is going to disappear, Back to the Future-like?

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Tue May 03, 2011 8:26 pm

California.

So, Ike was a usurper? Does that mean the Interstate Highway System is going to disappear, Back to the Future-like?Orly can add Estes Kefauver as a plaintiff when she files for reconsideration in the 0th Circuit. Then she will have perfect standing for

Sekrit Stuffs!
DISCOVERY!

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm

oh thanks. I'm having fun with it. :P

BFB

Post by BFB » Tue May 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Sorry it took me so long to scan Dwight Eisenhower's birth certificate. I was busy watching the President kill Osama Bin Ladin. Hahaha just wanted to say that. I have it scanned now. Can I email it to someone later tonight so one of you can post it wherever you want? About to head out the door so [highlight]I'll be tied up most of tonight[/highlight], but I'll get to email it eventually now that it's scanned!Meeting RacerJim for a night out??? :shock:

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:56 am

WND: [/break1]wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=300705]'Criminal' Obama secret gets no media attention

"There is obviously a case of fraud going on here," says Ohio licensed private investigator Susan Daniels. "In 15 years of having a private investigator's license in Ohio, I've never seen the Social Security Administration make a mistake of issuing a Connecticut Social Security number to a person who lived in Hawaii. There is no family connection that would appear to explain the anomaly."

Does the Social Security Administration ever re-issue Social Security numbers?

"Never," Daniels told Corsi. "It's against the law for a person to have a re-issued or second Social Security Number issued."

[highlight]Daniels said she is "staking my reputation on a conclusion that Obama's use of this Social Security Number is fraudulent[/highlight]." =)) =)) =))
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

esseff44

Post by esseff44 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:32 am

WND: [/break1]wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=300705]'Criminal' Obama secret gets no media attention

"There is obviously a case of fraud going on here," says Ohio licensed private investigator Susan Daniels. "In 15 years of having a private investigator's license in Ohio, I've never seen the Social Security Administration make a mistake of issuing a Connecticut Social Security number to a person who lived in Hawaii. There is no family connection that would appear to explain the anomaly."

Does the Social Security Administration ever re-issue Social Security numbers?

"Never," Daniels told Corsi. "It's against the law for a person to have a re-issued or second Social Security Number issued."

[highlight]Daniels said she is "staking my reputation on a conclusion that Obama's use of this Social Security Number is fraudulent[/highlight]." =)) =)) =))

It is right on the SSA website how a person can get a different SS# under certain circumstances. I posted this when Damiels statement first appeared in this WND article, but I guess the word has not been given to her yet.

Yes, folks, the SSA does give you a new SS# if the old one becomes compromised such as if it if published millions of times on the internet and in annoying improper court pleadings.

[/break1]ssa.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/79]http://ssa-custhelp.ssa.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/79

Daniels' reputation? She drove a stake through it a long time ago. And Investigative Reporter Corsi would not think of checking the SSA website to see if she was right about her claims, would he? No, never.

DaveMuckey

Post by DaveMuckey » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:15 am

I'm beginning to wonder if theses nutters actually have a grip on the meaning of criminal. For supporting Obama and pre-legal immigrants, I've twice today been called a criminal. I gave one guy the contact info for my local DA.

richRocket

Post by richRocket » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:49 am

Daniels said "...the 1980s that Obama decided to hide who he really is.” "Brilliant, Obama hides by being Obama. Thanks Susan Daniels.

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Daniels said "...the 1980s that Obama decided to hide who he really is.” "Brilliant, Obama hides by being Obama. Thanks Susan Daniels.Exactly.I am no pro, but SSN fraud would seem to accrue to two broad types of scenario:[*:2jtegwx3]When the criminal committed fraudulent acts that would have been attached to a prior SSN; so now they want to continue to do (lawful OR unlawful) business in the world with a new SSN, without being identified as the prior wrongdoer[*:2jtegwx3]When the criminal wants to commit fraudulent acts now and in the future, and wants those acts to attach to an identity not his own; thus he adopts a SSN not his own, for the commission of those acts.Which scenario does Barack Obama fit in?If (1), what criminal acts did he commit using a prior SSN? What WAS the prior SSN, since replaced by the famous CT SSN?If (2), what criminal acts has he committed since getting the CT SSN? What identity, not his own, have those acts attached to?I'm sure Orly Taitz and Susan Daniels have good answers to all this.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:06 pm

Esseff44, even if any birthers did check the SSA website, they wouldn't believe what they saw there. Their world only allows government agencies to be either lying, stealing, cheating black holes of inefficiency and waste or all-powerful dick taters. Cognitive dissonance sets in when they try to combine their version of reality with the rest of the world's and they get dizzy and have to sit down for a while.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

esseff44

Post by esseff44 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Esseff44, even if any birthers did check the SSA website, they wouldn't believe what they saw there. Their world only allows government agencies to be either lying, stealing, cheating black holes of inefficiency and waste or all-powerful dick taters. Cognitive dissonance sets in when they try to combine their version of reality with the rest of the world's and they get dizzy and have to sit down for a while.True. But this is one of the simplest falsehoods to challenge. She stakes her reputation on what the law says when it is clearly posted on the agency website that it is the opposite. Challenging it every time it comes up is for those who might not think to look. The SSA has changed the website somewhat and it is not as easy to find as before. Some folks are beyond gullible and will insist the sun comes up in the west and sets in the east.

JNTB

Post by JNTB » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:41 pm

I was originally trained as an insurance claim investigator over 20 years ago. We were given Social Security documents about how SSNs are assigned, one of which is a geographic distribution of numbers, of course with the warning that numbers may be assigned differently than what the documents suggest. Since people may try to change their identities or have multiple identities, an out-of-region SSN could be a tip-off that something might be wrong.

Much of the documentation states that numbers are assigned based on where a person lives, but that's not actually the case. The numbers are assigned based on where the Social Security application was received, which is assumed to be the office closest to where the person lives. I'm sure that the vast majority of participants have numbers assigned based on their residence at the time of the application, but it's usually because those applications are often made/received at Social Security offices in the same state. However, if you live in New York, complete a SSN application and drop it off at a Social Security office in San Francisco (or mail it there), you will likely be issued a California number because that's the office that received the application. So, numbers are assigned by state, not ZIP code. This happens often when people moved to work in a new state but maintained a residence in another state, lived in a town on a state border and the closest office is in the neighboring state, or were born in a state different from where their parents lived. For example, there are more than a few Marylanders and Virginians who have SSNs that begin with 5-- instead of 2-- because they were born in Washington DC and the application for a SSN was received at a Washington DC office. Or, they may have crossed over into DC to apply for a job and applied for a SSN at the same time. Since about 1993(?), a parent could not claim a dependent tax deduction for a child without providing a SSN for that child, so for nearly 20 years the hospitals have provided parents of newborns with SSN applications that are sent to the local office nearest the hospital -- not one closest to where the parents live.

Of course, the obvious mistake that Obama's residential ZIP may have been misinterpreted as 0 instead of 9 is the likely reason he ended up with a Connecticut SSN, as his application may have been sent to the division that handled Connecticut. It could also have occurred when one division was overrun with applications and a division with less work helped balance the load. There are all kinds of reasons why Obama could have ended up with an atypical Hawaiian SSN. To claim any level of fraud or wrong-doing over Hawaii vs Connecticut numbers is silly beyond belief.

If you are going to get upset over Hawaii vs Connecticut, it should be about basketball, not Social Security. I'm sure Obama would agree!

MRich

Post by MRich » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:37 pm

I was originally trained as an insurance claim investigator over 20 years ago. We were given Social Security documents about how SSNs are assigned, one of which is a geographic distribution of numbers, of course with the warning that numbers may be assigned differently than what the documents suggest. Since people may try to change their identities or have multiple identities, an out-of-region SSN could be a tip-off that something might be wrong.

Much of the documentation states that numbers are assigned based on where a person lives, but that's not actually the case. The numbers are assigned based on where the Social Security application was received, which is assumed to be the office closest to where the person lives. I'm sure that the vast majority of participants have numbers assigned based on their residence at the time of the application, but it's usually because those applications are often made/received at Social Security offices in the same state. However, if you live in New York, complete a SSN application and drop it off at a Social Security office in San Francisco (or mail it there), you will likely be issued a California number because that's the office that received the application. So, numbers are assigned by state, not ZIP code. This happens often when people moved to work in a new state but maintained a residence in another state, lived in a town on a state border and the closest office is in the neighboring state, or were born in a state different from where their parents lived. For example, there are more than a few Marylanders and Virginians who have SSNs that begin with 5-- instead of 2-- because they were born in Washington DC and the application for a SSN was received at a Washington DC office. Or, they may have crossed over into DC to apply for a job and applied for a SSN at the same time. Since about 1993(?), a parent could not claim a dependent tax deduction for a child without providing a SSN for that child, so for nearly 20 years the hospitals have provided parents of newborns with SSN applications that are sent to the local office nearest the hospital -- not one closest to where the parents live.

Of course, the obvious mistake that Obama's residential ZIP may have been misinterpreted as 0 instead of 9 is the likely reason he ended up with a Connecticut SSN, as his application may have been sent to the division that handled Connecticut. It could also have occurred when one division was overrun with applications and a division with less work helped balance the load. There are all kinds of reasons why Obama could have ended up with an atypical Hawaiian SSN. To claim any level of fraud or wrong-doing over Hawaii vs Connecticut numbers is silly beyond belief.

If you are going to get upset over Hawaii vs Connecticut, it should be about basketball, not Social Security. I'm sure Obama would agree!Very informative post!

To claim any level of fraud or wrong-doing over Hawaii vs Connecticut numbers is silly beyond belief.

"Silly beyond belief" is a great description of the birthers, isn't it?

Epectitus

Post by Epectitus » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:20 pm

Has anyone ever gotten to bottom of the Birther claim that Obama's maternal grandmother worked part time for the probate office at the Honolulu Courthouse? As far as I can tell this claim originated with the bogus Jean Paul Ludwig email.But is there actually any evidence that she ever held such a part time job?
"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Has anyone ever gotten to bottom of the Birther claim that Obama's maternal grandmother worked part time for the probate office at the Honolulu Courthouse? As far as I can tell this claim originated with the bogus Jean Paul Ludwig email.But is there actually any evidence that she ever held such a part time job?GeorgetownJD found the origin of this story and posted about it on Dr. C's several weeks ago [/break1]obamaconspiracy.org/2011/05/synchromesh-paradigm-shift/]http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/05/ ... igm-shift/An article about the strong and constant influence of Madelyn Dunham on her grandson appeared in an AP article published by The Kansan.com on August 28, 2008. Here is the operative paragraph:“Over the years she’s worked for various charitable organizations. She did volunteer at the local library, as well as the Oahu Circuit Court, where she served as a court observer, probate aide and arbitrator for the Juvenile Monetary Restitution Program.“A demanding, sharp and feisty woman,” laughs Chief Clerk Naomi Komenaka, who supervised Dunham in the program and remembers her bringing a tough but grandmotherly style to the task. “I used to think, ’I don’t know who’s the supervisor here — me or her.”[/break1]thekansan.com/news/x1311851415/-Toot-Obama-grandmother-a-force-that-shaped-him]http://www.thekansan.com/news/x13118514 ... shaped-himNOTE THAT MRS. DUNHAM’S ROLE WAS AS AN AIDE AND ARBITOR FOR THE JUVENILE MONETARY RESTITUTION PROGRAM. In other words, she had nothing to do with probate estates of the deceased, rather, her work was in the arena commonly referred to as “restorative justice programs” — programs which provide offenders (in her work, juvenile offenders) the opportunity or encouragement to take responsibility for repairing the harm they caused.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:01 am

NOTE THAT MRS. DUNHAM’S ROLE WAS AS AN AIDE AND ARBITOR FOR THE JUVENILE MONETARY RESTITUTION PROGRAM. In other words, she had nothing to do with probate estates of the deceased, rather, her work was in the arena commonly referred to as “restorative justice programs” — programs which provide offenders (in her work, juvenile offenders) the opportunity or encouragement to take responsibility for repairing the harm they caused.One point of confusion for me. I always thought that the term "probate" was always used to designate something as being related to matters related to the estates of the deceased. What else does it mean? How is it being used here?Thanks!
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:50 pm

I have a new theory. Orly (and Susan Daniels) claim they're convinced that because Obama (allegedly) has/had/used a SSN issued to him in 1977, that has a state prefix from a state where Obama never resided, he must have obtained it fraudulently.

Fogbot reports that:

[*:2946clxh]The SSA denies the state prefixes have any fixed meaning, or are inviolable

[*:2946clxh]The Hawaii zip code for Obama's actual address in 1977 could easily have been mistaken for a Connecticut zip code

[*:2946clxh]Lots of other people, including at least one former President, have had SSN's with prefixes that didn't match their state of residence......apparently carry no weight. So, Orly and Daniels must be right...

BUT

I think the conspiracy goes the other way. I think the precursor organizations to the Tea Parties and the Koch Bros., probably covered by such as the KKK, the JBS, and similar patriotic groups, saw the danger that the young mulatto posed long ago. They infiltrated the SSA, and when his SS-5 card came in from Honolulu, they caused a Connecticut SSN to be issued. Obama himself wouldn't have known the difference, and indeed the evidence shows he innocently used the number for many years, for all lawful purposes such as paying taxes, buying and selling property, registering for the draft, etc.

Never suspecting that when the time came to bring him down, it would be his Achilles Heel. It's been a game of cat-and-mouse since then, with pro-Muslim-Sharia-Marx-Tyranny-Evil forces under George Soros greasing the way for the underachiever from Kenya, while knowingly or unknowingly, Orly is fulfilling the designs of the One World White Supremacist Order. She and Breivik are merely The Order's squeakiest wheels, both of them in their own way saving us from the ills of democracy and the sentiments mistakenly enshrined in our Declaration of Independence, "All men are created equal."

raicha

Post by raicha » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:15 pm

NOTE THAT MRS. DUNHAM’S ROLE WAS AS AN AIDE AND ARBITOR FOR THE JUVENILE MONETARY RESTITUTION PROGRAM. In other words, she had nothing to do with probate estates of the deceased, rather, her work was in the arena commonly referred to as “restorative justice programs” — programs which provide offenders (in her work, juvenile offenders) the opportunity or encouragement to take responsibility for repairing the harm they caused.One point of confusion for me. I always thought that the term "probate" was always used to designate something as being related to matters related to the estates of the deceased. What else does it mean? How is it being used here?Thanks!In my neck of the woods, an abused child or a youthful miscreant may become a ward of the court. This is a type of "dependency" proceeding. This can lead to a "juvenile court guardianship" proceeding to place the youth in temporary guardianship.Probate courts hear another type of guardianship that is not generated by juvenile dependency system.Confused folks might come to the conclusion that miscreants end up with probate court supervision and probate court services. But no.I don't know about Hawaii's system and I don't know what goes on the heads of birthers that make these giant leaps. I'm just throwing out a possibility.

DaveMuckey

Post by DaveMuckey » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:20 pm

I don't know about Hawaii's system and I don't know what goes on the heads of birthers that make these giant leaps. I'm just throwing out a possibility.http://www.livingroominteriordesignidea ... enders.jpg

bob

Post by bob » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:32 pm

From [/break1]thekansan.com/news/x1311851415/-Toot-Obama-grandmother-a-force-that-shaped-him]The Kansan article:

Over the years she’s worked for various charitable organizations. She did volunteer at the local library, as well as the Oahu Circuit Court, where she served as a court observer, probate aide and arbitrator for the Juvenile Monetary Restitution Program.I think the confusion is created from the lack of a serial terminal Oxford Hahvard comma.

Nb. the lack of serial commas a few 'grafs up (added in to make a point):

She took him on his first tour of the contiguous United States, traveling by Greyhound bus, and stopping at Howard Johnson’s along the way. She showed him the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Disneyland and, finally, Chicago — the city where he would hone his skills as a community organizer, meet his future wife, and launch his political career.So I think the article intended to imply she was an aide (for the probate court) and an arbitrator (for the Juvenile Monetary Restitution Program), and not a "probate" "aide and arbitrator" for the JMRP.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Return to “Legal Claims by Birthers”