Discussion of President Obama's SSN #

realist

Post by realist » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Someone needs to tell Kerchner and his BFFs...From Natural Born Citzen... you know the place the one where you go to ask questions and get the right answers. :lol: [/break1]blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7466841558189356289&postID=7779117805802700579]http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID ... 5802700579puzo1moderator said... @MichaelN Yes, I have and much, much more. The Donald and his key advisor and lawyer Michael Cohen have all they need and more, including the SSN felony fraud and the back dated Selective Service Registration felony fraud. Things are going to be might warm in the Oval Office shortly. The walls of truth are closing in on the grifter/usurper in chief. And not just from Mr. Trump. Multiple powerful forces will be exposing the Obama ineligibility issue. You heard it hear first. CDR Kerchner (Ret) [/break1]protectourliberty.org]http://www.protectourliberty.org April 13, 2011 9:41 PMI sure hope Trump rolls with this complete lunacy. :-bdAny. Day. Now.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:04 pm

WND: [/break1]wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=287253]O'Reilly falsely claims Conn. was residence for Obama Sr.

In an attempt to explain why Barack Obama, who lived in Hawaii as a teen, has a Social Security number that indicates he had a Connecticut address, Fox News host Bill O'Reilly asserted the president's father lived in the state.

But there is no evidence that Barack Obama Sr., who left Hawaii in 1962 to study at Harvard in Massachusetts and then returned to his home country of Kenya, ever lived in Connecticut.

[...]

In his viewer email segment Wednesday night, O'Reilly was asked: "What about Obama's Connecticut Social Security card? He never lived there."

O'Reilly responded: "Obama's father lived in Connecticut for several years, and sometimes the child gets the Social Security number based on the father's address."
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:24 pm

It's unlikely Barack Sr ever lived in CT, but you know, those itsy bitsy northeastern states just sort of all blend together. Look at em all, they barely fill a little bit of Texas. So CT , Cambridge Mass, it's like all the same.Cantabridgians, of course, would disagree . . . New Haven is a whole continent away.

realist

Post by realist » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Comments from drkate's. [/break1]wordpress.com/2011/04/14/arizona-passes-first-eligibility-bill/#comments]http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2011/0 ... /#commentsAttilasDaughter April 15, 2011 at 2:48 pmDr.K.,did You see this?[/break1]thepostemail.com/2011/04/15/its-the-social-security-number-stupid/]http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/04/15/ ... er-stupid/at the end, in update X1 it says:“It has been suggested by other bloggers that a Jean Ludwig was the original assignee to the SSN Obama is associated with in this post. The T-Room makes no claim, whatsoever, as to who may have been the original registrant. However, Daniels did a database search which clearly shows this Jean Ludwig’s SSN has no relation to the SSN Obama has/is using. Click here to see the People Search record.”However, if Obama’s SSN is a ITID, then he is not a citizen. I had one before I got my SSN. Those Obots are just full of it. Make stuff up as they go along and never have any clue whatsoever. 92 drkate April 15, 2011 at 3:33 pm yes, I corrected my post because that comment was aimed at me. What I find disheartening is that people who are supposed to be patriots are not, using any opportunity to cast doubt. I changed the post title, as well to Who is Jean Ludwig (John Doe) to help ease this.AttilasDaughter April 15, 2011 at 4:01 pmBut who put this information about Ludwig out in the first place? Obot hoax? :lol: :lol: Unfortunately ego is getting in the way sometimes. Berg and Taitz was an example. And the Obots want that, divide and conquer.We've said it all along... Orly is an Obot plant... has to be. --> Ha ha --> Tenacity April 15, 2011 at 1:18 pmHas anyone reported this? If this screen safe is accurate, it appears that Jean Ludwig’s SSN is not the same as S/Ob’s[/break1]scribd.com/doc/53023338/Jean-Ludwig-SSN-Record] ... SSN-RecordDoes anyone have more info on this?kate sez... 87 drkate April 15, 2011 at 1:24 pm This is correct. I have updated my post to reflect this information. While Ludwig was not the name, the information of birth in 1890 and the use of it in 1981 is correct.In the infamous words of Mr. Cheney... SO??? :lol:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

realist

Post by realist » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:36 pm

uh oh, the faithful are starting to use the googly-woogly! (And they read here!!!)Indeed. And they haven't even see the SS-5 yet. :lol:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

twinx

Post by twinx » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:08 pm

It's old, Kimba. Updated: 08-11-10Thank goodness. I can cope with pretty much anything the low grade birthers at Huffpo throw at me but the complexities of the SSA and SSN's etc bamboozles me.No doubt it'll come soon enough though.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:15 pm

Of course they are. They are just playing a narrative. They will ask the question they already know the answer to one week and then Provide the answer to the next. That way sells the most newspapers.Still the way things were going the general public will be as bored with birtherism as they were with Monica Lewinsky come the election.oh and as for 87 drkate April 15, 2011 at 1:24 pmThis is correct. I have updated my post to reflect this information.While Ludwig was not the name, the information of birth in 1890 and the use of it in 1981 is correct.The fact that the guy was alive in 1981 kinda shows a decent explanation of the fact that the number was in use.But you sound depressed Kate. Thats the problem with hate. its eats you up alive and leaves nothing.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

twinx

Post by twinx » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:05 pm

:lol: I went back and checked the date twice myself. ;) I'm still very relieved it hasn't made it there The Hollister story popped up a couple of weeks ago but it fizzled out really quickly. Maybe I'm not the only one bamboozled by that topic. :D

poutine

Post by poutine » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am

:lol: I went back and checked the date twice myself. ;) I'm still very relieved it hasn't made it there The Hollister story popped up a couple of weeks ago but it fizzled out really quickly. Maybe I'm not the only one bamboozled by that topic. :D I gave a shot at explaining it all at the wiki (which borrowed heavily from the FB home page): [/break1]obamafringe.com/index.php?title=Social_Security_Number_Theft]http://wiki.obamafringe.com/index.php?t ... mber_Theft

poutine

Post by poutine » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:03 am

Susan Daniels:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:12 am

Amateur hour by two buffoons. Susan Daniels immediately admits she has an axe to grind and that she doesn't understand anything.She doesn't understand why the government had to move quickly to prevent a financal collapse, blames Obama for the TARP funds votes on and spent during Bush's end of days, and Daniels thinks his initial executive order hid records. Can the woman even read? She clearly cannot think. Either that or her hatred and racism has disabled her from doing so.I wouldn't let this woman serve a subpoena let alone "investigate" anything. Simply GIGO. Which is all Taitz knows how to deal with.Taitz and Daniels are a perfect storm of stoopidity, incompetence and racism.

realist

Post by realist » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:35 am

I think the "information" in the video has been posted but I'd not seen the video prior. If it's a duplication, I apologize.[/break1]blogspot.com/]http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/THIS IS A MUST WATCH...OBAMA'S HIDDEN PAST...PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS...TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT OUR BLOG!...SPREAD THE WORD FAR AND WIDE...IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME NOW...IT'S ALL GOING TO COME OUT VERY SOON!...Crazy shit.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:07 am

NOT INTENDED TO BE A FACTUAL STATEMENT

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:48 am

I think the "information" in the video has been posted but I'd not seen the video prior. If it's a duplication, I apologize.[/break1]blogspot.com/]http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/THIS IS A MUST WATCH...OBAMA'S HIDDEN PAST...PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS...TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT OUR BLOG!...SPREAD THE WORD FAR AND WIDE...IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME NOW...IT'S ALL GOING TO COME OUT VERY SOON!...Crazy shit.You know we’ve all heard all this bullshit before, but usually in bits and bobs. Putting it all together like this really just makes you speechless that ANYONE could swallow such a truckload of the most absurd shit ever pulled from someone’s ass.Un-fucking believable!
Birfers are toast

Addie

Post by Addie » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:04 am

That would make a better novel than POTUS - A Novel. Very inventive.
Democracy is a garden that has to be tended. -Barack Obama

Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:54 pm

LOL!Susan Daniels: "There is no way, no way, no how, ever! that he could have a Connecticut Social Security number. It cannot happen." "You get your Social Security number by where you were living when you applied for it."What a whackjob. :lol: She sent me some more nasty emails. I'll have to email her with these links and remind her that it has been almost a year and has gotten nowhere. Obama is STILL President. :D
So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

Sequoia32

Post by Sequoia32 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:02 pm

http://www.ssa.gov/history/ssn/geocard.htmlSend her this:One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.Oh I did. A long time ago. She has been given all of the true facts. She is just another willfully ignorant birther.I listened to all of her interview and couldn't find it when I went back, but the interviewer said she likes Obama personally and Daniels goes off on how Obama is arrogant and childish, etc. She hates Obama and from her emails, I know she is a racist.Some from the interview:She thinks Ayers supplied the SSN.She sent a packet of all of her info to Trump.Also to the Holder at the DOJ and Astru at SSA with proof of what her allegations are and telling them they have an obligation to immediately do an investigation into the SSN.There is some sekrit document where Obama used that SSN that she is saving for the possibility of congressional hearings… If she says what it is, it will be disappeared…She says Maya has a Hawaiian SSN – so she illegally snooped there too… ...and then she says "do everything the right way…you do not do anything the wrong way, and when I say that I mean illegally, I wouldn’t dream of doing that, and I wouldn’t want to see anyone else do that because you will end up in trouble. I, you know, from time to time expect a knock on my door. With people accusing me of trying to cause problems for the President….” But she’s just a seeker of the truth, ya know.Then she says she's not a crazy person or completely off her rocker... =)) =)) So DOJ and SSA have multiple packets of evidence of lawbreaking by several people. Damn! I wish they would prosecute!
So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Well just for safety sake, if any of you should run into a pack of whacked out Susan Daniels mental defective types anywhere, (FSM forbid!) don’t run! Anything that unstable could be dangerous. Just follow this example to get away safely:Sekrit Stuffs!
Birfers are toast

esseff44

Post by esseff44 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Sequoia32 wrote:She thinks Ayers supplied the SSN.Doesn't she say that Obama got the Conn. SSN in 1977? Wasn't that long before he met Ayers? Doesn't she say that he consistently used this same SSN all the way through all his activities until a couple of years ago? Does she mention anything else peculiar other than it not being a number she thinks he would get applying in Hawaii? Does it boil down to a mistaken belief that his number HAD to be, absolutely HAD to be , issued to someone applying from Connecticut? Or am I missing something?I listened to the whole tape once. I don't think I can stand to do it again. It's painful to think how she is spinning her wheels on this.

Return to “Legal Claims by Birthers”