Your assistance, por favor

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:38 am

Oh Rooster, and I want to see the daffydavid or the letter never happened.And of course a pdf with the unstamped registered mail ticket, or the council man did never get it :!:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:49 am

I would suggest a change to item #4:He was adopted in Indonesia. Contrary to U.S. law, he lost his citizenship (even though there’s no [highlight]official[/highlight] record of any adoption).There is no record at all of President Obama being adopted by Lolo Soetoro.Yes, if you look at the final version I dropped that word "official," and also dropped the parentheses and added a comma after "citizenship".

In any event, I mailed it at 11 a.m. yesterday morning. I also emailed it to Volin and Kerchner and announced it -- with a link -- on Birther Report and at Doc C's blog.

I'd send it to Taitz but I didn't put her name in it anywhere. She'd never tell anyone that I wrote a letter to my congressman about the birthers and didn't even bother mentioning her, because she's just not important enough. ;;)

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:35 am

Volin went on Birther Report and he done told a fib:

Hello this is Mike Volin from wheresobamasbirthcertificate.com. What William aka Foggy has posted here is an absolute fabrication as to why the letter was written and the contents. Cdr Kerchner never requested you write a letter. If you are referring to last night show it did not happen. I do remember that you, William, aka Foggy had offered to write a letter when we went to Washington D.C. which we refused. If you are referring to the despicable letter full of lies and smears it appears we made the right choice. Anyone who wants the truth may call me @ 570 394 2570. Mike VolinSo I sent him an email:

Mike,

Yes, Cdr. Kerchner absolutely did ask me to write a letter to my congressman in the chat room. In fact, he didn't just ask -- he DEMANDED that I write a letter to my congressman. Here's what happened in the chat room:

[*:hay59v5x] First, McFarlin was talking about an "international team," like he thought we should turn the birther investigation over to the United Nations.

[*:hay59v5x]Then somebody in the chat room said "How about a congressional investigation instead?"

[*:hay59v5x]At that point I wrote in your chat room that I also support a congressional investigation. You know that's true because I've told you several times.

[*:hay59v5x]That's when Kerchner said, "Will you write a letter to your congressman, Foggy?"

[*:hay59v5x]I thought about it for a minute and agreed to write the letter. At first Kerchner didn't believe me. He kept giving me grief because he said I wouldn't back up my support for a congressional investigation with a simple letter to my congressman.

[*:hay59v5x]Finally, I said, "I agreed to write the letter, OK? Do you want me to write it more slowly for you so you can understand?"

[*:hay59v5x]At that point he understood I was going to write a letter. I asked him for an email address so I could send him a copy. He wouldn't give me an email address, so I emailed it to you instead, hoping that you'd forward it to him. Then I posted it on Birther Report because I know he reads there sometimes.

Ask Kerchner. I'm copying him on this email. I finally found an email address for him on my own. If he's honest he'll tell you that's exactly what happened in your chat room. He DEMANDED that I send a letter to my congressman. If you missed it because you were talking to McFarlin, that's one thing. But if Kerchner denies any of the above, he's lying to you, Mike.

Why is it that birthers have to tell so many lies? Isn't it awesome that I was able to document no less than SIXTY SEPARATE LIES ABOUT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, all told by Americans? Boy, you guys are real patriots, huh? And that doesn't even include all the smaller lies about the big lies. Mark Gillar told about 10 smaller lies just about the big lie -- the lie that the birth certificate is a forgery -- when he was on the air night before last. All of birtherism is based 100% on nothing but hate and lies. Lies about the president. Lies about his daughters. Lies about his wife. Lies about his mother, for god's sake. Since when did it become OK to tell lies about the President's mother? Oh yeah, birthers are real patriots. Well, except "Hatriots" is more accurate.

What you guys don't seem to get is that there's only ONE final, absolute authority as to the validity of Hawaiian vital records, and that's the government of the State of Hawaii.

It's not Congress which has that authority. It's not an international team. Last time an international team took a look at President Obama, they gave him the Nobel Peace Prize. Is that what you really want? I was laughing my ass off when you agreed with McFarlin that it should be an international team. But the bottom line is: Any court anywhere in this great nation will ALWAYS say that the government of Hawaii is the final authority on whether a birth certificate is valid or not, and the government of Hawaii has said many times that President Obama's birth certificate is valid. There's even a link to the PDF on the White House servers that's posted on the official Hawaii government website. The birth certificate is not a forgery. Only hatriots claim it is one.

But hey ... you just keep on telling all the lies you want. Don't let me stop you. You're the one who has to wake up in the morning and look at yourself in the mirror. I'm just explaining that you're destined to lose and lose and lose again and lose forever, and no lie that you or Zullo or Kerchner or Rondeau or Gallups or any other birther says is ever going to get President Obama out of office for being ineligible. Somebody might assassinate him, but of course that would make him go down in history as a martyr and a saint just like it did to President Kennedy -- and Biden will instantly be able to pass any legislation he wants. You'll find that Biden is more liberal than Obama.

If you're any kind of man, you'll go back on Birther Report and apologize to me and admit that Kerchner did indeed DEMAND that I send a letter to my congressman, which I agreed to do and which I did do in keeping with my word. It wasn't the letter he expected, but all I told him was that I'd send the letter; I didn't say he'd get any input into what I wrote in it or that he'd get to approve or disapprove. Kerchner is a disgrace to the uniform he wore. He doesn't get to approve or disapprove of anything I do. I'm the real patriot and he's a dog turd.

A lot of Obots from Fogbow loved my letter and they're going to send copies to all their representatives and senators too.

Mike, up until this point I thought you sincerely believe that the birth certificate is a forgery. That's not true -- it's genuine and valid just as the government of Hawaii says -- but if you sincerely believe it's a forgery then that means you're really not lying and that was the reason I had some degree of respect for you.

But if you don't go back on Birther Report and apologize and post the truth about Kerchner demanding I send a letter to my congressman, then you're beneath my contempt.

- Bill Bryan

Raleigh, NC

Addie

Post by Addie » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:55 am

Yay, Foggy :joy:

¡Sterngard! come home.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:21 am

Foggy- :-bd \ :D / =D> Well said!

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:45 am

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> I just loves it when the Fogster gets pissed! :xo

Birfers are toast

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:50 am

Oh, foggy.
Edit: Attachmentpalooza deleted.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

mimi

Post by mimi » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:54 am

Ask Kerchner. I'm copying him on this email. I finally found an email address for him on my own. [highlight]If he's honest[/highlight]he'll tell you that's exactly what happened in your chat room. He DEMANDED that I send a letter to my congressman. If you missed it because you were talking to McFarlin, that's one thing. But if Kerchner denies any of the above, he's lying to you, Mike.A hole in the plan.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:04 am

Ask Kerchner. I'm copying him on this email. I finally found an email address for him on my own. [highlight]If he's honest[/highlight] he'll tell you that's exactly what happened in your chat room. He DEMANDED that I send a letter to my congressman. If you missed it because you were talking to McFarlin, that's one thing. But if Kerchner denies any of the above, he's lying to you, Mike.A hole in the plan.Yes, but the key was this part:I'm copying him on this email ... disgrace to the uniform he wore ... I'm the real patriot and he's a dog turd.I don't really care about the apology; you can't reason with a birther at any level. But I do like to send a message to Cholly now and then. :mrgreen:

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:11 am

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> I just loves it when the Fogster gets pissed! :xo :yeah: x10

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Gnarly Goat

Post by Gnarly Goat » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:02 pm

I don't really care about the apology; [highlight]you can't reason with a birther at any level[/highlight]. But I do like to send a message to Cholly now and then. :mrgreen:Birthers prove the old saying "Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it."

"Don't waste time mourning. Organize." - Joe Hill

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:48 pm

Ima send this to my two senators, also too. Boxer and Feinstein's staffs will get a good giggle out of your well-written letter, foogie.Hmm, I could probably send it to Toomey and Casey. Toomey because I don't like him and Casey because he's a big zero. But I kind of like Allyson Schwartz...I don't want to hassle her. Of course, maybe she'd just laugh her butt off.

jonbeck

Post by jonbeck » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:02 pm

I can not wait to see what sort of form letter responses come back. Should be more irrefutable ebidense.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:32 pm

On Birther Report, Falcon assured me that almost all 60 have sufficient 'collaboration' to be true.'Course, he meant 'corroboration,' but he's not good with fancy-schmancy vocabulary none. He also wrote 'punitive' when he meant 'putative'.I don't know why, but my kids insist that I can be really, really annoying. Hard to see it, but the words "a letter to my congressman" are a link to the PDF.
Any day when I get to laugh in Falcon's face is a good day. :-bd

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:31 pm

Somehow, I imagine Falcon does his typing with a sledge hammer! A perpetually angry man (at least until the inevitable frog marching takes place).Cheers to the Raleigh Rooster! :-bd

Circumspect

Post by Circumspect » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:47 pm

=D> Yay Foggy!

June bug

Post by June bug » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:18 pm

=D> Yay Foggy!Ditto!

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:37 pm

I thought it was generous of Falcon to say that Foggy is pretending his "cognitive capabilities have malfunctioned."

I pretty sure that Falcon is not pretending.

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:30 pm

lol awwwwww poor Falcon the Armchair Warrior is upset, look out. :yankyank:

And don't forget we're "suspects" *smirk* =))

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Reality Check

Re: Your assistance, por favor

Post by Reality Check » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:37 pm

A commenter at BR asked Foggy to produce his letter. He posted the letter and the reply from Holding.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Estiveo

Re: Your assistance, por favor

Post by Estiveo » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:49 pm

Pfft. Obvious forgeries.

Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “"Factual" Claims by Birthers”