Bombshell: Fogbow "caught" committing serious serious crimes. This time we're serious!

verbalobe

Bombshell: Fogbow "caught" committing serious serious crimes. This time we're serious!

Post by verbalobe » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Here we are, 4 pages into this thread.... and I've kind of lost track...

...what crimes? Were these listed or described anywhere?

I take they are not claiming it is a crime:

[*:59ycstiv]to be a White House attorney

[*:59ycstiv]to write one's opinion on a blog or forum

[*:59ycstiv]to report a crime to the authorities

[*:59ycstiv]to post copies of public legal documents

[*:59ycstiv]to disagree with birthers

[*:59ycstiv]...?

Just puzzled... are any of the accusations -- however untrue -- even actually crimes?

listeme

Post by listeme » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Treason, no?

We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:34 pm

Treason, no?Crap. :cry:

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Treason, no?Crap. :cry:And they've really got us 'cause I'm sure at least two birfers are willing to testify that they googled thefogbow.com and found a post from each and every one of us. The only problem is which police department county sheriff the treason charge should be filed with. If the two birfers live in different states it would be rather embarrassing (and not in the Denise Lind way) if Verbie were convicted in Arizona but acquitted in Tennessee (possibly due to a corrupt grand jury in Monroe County). Then, as it has been pointed out to me, we have to worry about the Mountain Police.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:06 am

If only 'Lane Hudson' had thought to call me, I could have explained so much to him. None of it would help him in any way, but I'd have kept him talking, at his cost, for hours. :mrgreen:Well, that's because you didn't offer him lunch.

BB

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:14 am

Would FitzFundFilcher's stalking behavior, his sending out cat's paw empty e-mails, constitute a parole violation.This guy is begging to be sent back to jail, isn't he?

Norbrook

Post by Norbrook » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:31 am

Treason, no?Crap. :cry:And they've really got us 'cause I'm sure at least two birfers are willing to testify that they googled thefogbow.com and found a post from each and every one of us. The only problem is which police department county sheriff the treason charge should be filed with. If the two birfers live in different states it would be rather embarrassing (and not in the Denise Lind way) if Verbie were convicted in Arizona but acquitted in Tennessee (possibly due to a corrupt grand jury in Monroe County). Then, as it has been pointed out to me, we have to worry about the Mountain Police.I'm not particularly worried. After all, it's not like I don't know the County sheriff or the local judge. :-

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:18 pm

And they've really got us 'cause I'm sure at least two birfers are willing to testify that they googled thefogbow.com and found a post from each and every one of us. The only problem is which police department county sheriff the treason charge should be filed with. If the two birfers live in different states it would be rather embarrassing (and not in the Denise Lind way) if Verbie were convicted in Arizona but acquitted in Tennessee (possibly due to a corrupt grand jury in Monroe County). Then, as it has been pointed out to me, we have to worry about the Mountain Police.I'm not particularly worried. After all, it's not like I don't know the County sheriff or the local judge. :-Just renewed my CWP... also stopped by the Sheriff's Office to say Hi to my old friend, the Sheriff. Grew up together and pulled lots of shit together. He has a heck of a sense of humor and an intolerance for teh crazy. I would think that most of the Sheriffs in my part of the state are pretty sane since this is a huge liberal leaning area.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

rosy

Post by rosy » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:47 pm

If only 'Lane Hudson' had thought to call me, I could have explained so much to him. None of it would help him in any way, but I'd have kept him talking, at his cost, for hours. :mrgreen:Well, that's because you didn't offer him lunch.

BB I was prepared to offer him not just luncheon, but afternoon tea and possibly dinner as well. I would even have baked a batch of fruit scones, but poor Lane just failed to seize the opportunity (the only thing on which Fitzfundfilcher ever failed to get his grubby paws).

:D

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Not that these people know anything about me, but I think my county DA and sheriff would tell ole Wally to go pound sand. They're both pretty tough ladies. (And I think that would freak him out, "Wommin?!?!")

aarrgghh

Post by aarrgghh » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:54 am

the birfer wet dream ...

BFB

Post by BFB » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:33 pm

I had the Bersaglieri Trots once. I think I ate some bad Italian sausage.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:52 pm

I had the Bersaglieri Trots once. I think I ate some bad Italian sausage.[/break1]espositosausage.com/?gclid=CJL3ouOtvrYCFaODQgodHj4APQ]Which one?Do not peek if your cholesterol is borderline.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Return to “"Factual" Claims by Birthers”