BIG SURPRISE - OBAMA GRADUATED FROM COLUMBIA

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon May 21, 2012 12:35 pm

I read the Brietbart piece and I'm wondering what the heck is their point. it seems to me that their point is that the Media, despite giving and entirely accurate biography of Obama, actually did no research wahtsoever, and Breitbart.com are the only people actually vetting him after the fact.And the more they find out that validates what the media has been saying for 5 years now, the more that means the "mainstream leftist media" did no research at all? :?:

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

esseff44

Post by esseff44 » Mon May 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Alumni Profile: May,'04[/break1]college.columbia.edu/cct_archive/may04/profiles3.php]http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct_arc ... files3.phpCover Story:[/break1]college.columbia.edu/cct_archive/jan05/cover.php]http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct_arc ... /cover.phpColumbia News announcement:[/break1]columbia.edu/cu/news/08/11/obama.html]http://www.columbia.edu/cu/news/08/11/obama.html

Jez

Post by Jez » Mon May 21, 2012 1:37 pm

I'm not in procurement anymore. I think that is Eftevio. I thought I sent you plenty of experimental Algae fuel for the lamps. I've been trying to get the forms online, but the DB department is up to their nostrils in document production as it is. Apparently "someone" missed a few important documents in the Tardis sweep.

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Mon May 21, 2012 5:47 pm

[ ... lots of great stuff ... ]-- The Fogbow Research Department. Wow, thanks W4. You are a very reliable font of useful knowledge. When are you going to write a book? :D

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Mon May 21, 2012 5:54 pm

[ ... lots of great stuff ... ]-- The Fogbow Research Department. Wow, thanks W4. You are a very reliable font of useful knowledge. When are you going to write a book? :D After Loren publishes his, if he leaves anything out. :lol:

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Tarrant

Post by Tarrant » Mon May 21, 2012 6:11 pm

I read the Brietbart piece and I'm wondering what the heck is their point. it seems to me that their point is that the Media, despite giving and entirely accurate biography of Obama, actually did no research wahtsoever, and Breitbart.com are the only people actually vetting him after the fact.

And the more they find out that validates what the media has been saying for 5 years now, the more that means the "mainstream leftist media" did no research at all? :?:This is my interpretation. They are confirming what the media has previously reported, but simultaneously, without any evidence, accusing the media of coming to the (correct) conclusion they had reported not based on research, but just, I don't know, because the President batted his eyes at them and they swooned and said "Oh, we believe you!", and that it is Breitbart that has done the real research to confirm what the media said in the first place.

Makes my head spin. How do they know none in the media did the research? After all, if the President says he went to Columbia, and a quick check by the researchers finds that he did indeed go there, it isn't exactly much of a story and certainly none of that research is going to be reported because it wouldn't be much of a story.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue May 22, 2012 6:05 am

Magna *** laude :lol: stupid spam filters :lol: That weren't no spam filter (actually, the term is 'word censor'). That was a lady of some delicacy.

Magna cum laude. ◄-- see it can be done

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

Return to “"Factual" Claims by Birthers”