"Decomposition Of The BC," an e-book by Repubx.com's Jesse Smith

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:19 am

float-righthttp://69.84.25.250/blogger/image.axd?picture=2011%2f8%2fme1.jpg[/img]Hello, my name is Jesse Smith, the author of this one-of-a-kind E-book. I have created this E-book, Decomposition of the BC, as means to explain the BC forgery from the ground-up.I'm asking that you purchase this E-book, as you will learn a lot and can share with family and friends. Money made from the E-book will go towards running the Repubx site.The E-book has analysis that hasn't been seen anywhere else. It has been kept confidential as to be included in this E-book. You'll also see other analysis, similar to other Experts, but with my own illustrations and explanations ...There is more as this E-book is likely the most comprehensive analysis from top-to-bottom of the BC. You'll get a first-person view of getting into the mind of the forger(s) and taking a tour through one of the most blatent/sloppy forgeries to ever hit the Internet.Only $5.00, [link]order your copy today!,http://69.84.25.250/blogger/page/E-book ... he-BC.aspx[/link]
They say that on his deathbed, Voltaire, asked to renounce the devil, said, "This is no time to be making new enemies."

Tink

Post by Tink » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:24 am

Interesting pic. It appears to have been taken at a hospital. Psych ward maybe?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:29 am

Repubx.com, if you'll be so kind as to recall, was the site of Orly's third blog for a week or so, back in April 2009, after her falling out with our own CalperniaUSA.
They say that on his deathbed, Voltaire, asked to renounce the devil, said, "This is no time to be making new enemies."

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:34 am

Repubx.com, if you'll be so kind as to recall, was the site of Orly's third blog for a week or so, back in April 2009, after her falling out with our own CalperniaUSA.And for that, he was originally named as a defendant in the big birther war suit.

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:36 am

Thanks for the photo. We had a thread for Jesse, back when birthers would visit his site. http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... t=1776He's mostly a yawn now.

Return to “"Factual" Claims by Birthers”