Home Page Project

verbalobe

Home Page Project

Post by verbalobe » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:41 pm

Looking for a friendly site link for images of the birth indexes: Birth Index, Hawaiian Birth Index, Marriage Index. Thanks. Pie for a usable link.So far, all I can find on Marriage Index is reference to an email received by Gotto (KingsKid) from Okubo. Not an image. Around Feb 2009.

Whatever4

Home Page Project

Post by Whatever4 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:53 pm

Edit: Hmmmm... how do I change the subject that appears in the Active Topics?
Edit the title on the originating post, page one.Pie for Verbie!

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Foggy

Home Page Project

Post by Foggy » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:41 pm

For the record, I uploaded the birth index showing President Obama's entry [link]here,http://www.thefogbow.com/birther-claims ... /the-colb/[/link].Next I will write up the COLB page, where I left the placeholder.

The point of no return is no longer even visible in your rearview mirror. :-

MaineSkeptic

Home Page Project

Post by MaineSkeptic » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:57 pm

For the record, I uploaded the birth index showing President Obama's entry [link]here,http://www.thefogbow.com/birther-claims ... /the-colb/[/link].Next I will write up the COLB page, where I left the placeholder.Great job -- very quick access to a lot of information.

Plutodog

Home Page Project

Post by Plutodog » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:07 pm

This is starting to look just excellent! You guys rock!

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Whatever4

Home Page Project

Post by Whatever4 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:29 am

Wow, that special report is cool! And I didn't have to do anything but go out for the evening!Pie for all!

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Foggy

Home Page Project

Post by Foggy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:35 am

Updated it some more, it's getting closer. Still needs work, but can't work on it until tonight.Lookin' good, though.Now, here's the deal:We're all ticked off that Gratewire was credited with the scoop, although it was a Fogbow member who posted on GW.What can we do in order to make sure that Fogbow gets credit for future scoops?How can we get the word out that WE are the experts on debunking the birthers?

Whatever4

Home Page Project

Post by Whatever4 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:36 pm

FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK!!! Reminder to self: save every half hour. :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

-- Sen. King (R-ME)

twinx

Home Page Project

Post by twinx » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:22 pm

Awww Kate! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Whatever4

Home Page Project

Post by Whatever4 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:01 pm

OK, all better. Please check out: [/break1]thefogbow.com/birther-claims-debunked1/birth-certificates/about-the-birth-certificate/]http://www.thefogbow.com/birther-claims ... rtificate/ Gush praise, THEN start complaining. In a separate post. I iz a delicate flower. :-* I also need someone to redact a couple of web images. Thnx. As usual, pie for good people. :-bd

-- Sen. King (R-ME)

BFB

Home Page Project

Post by BFB » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:15 pm

What can we do in order to make sure that Fogbow gets credit for future scoops?How can we get the word out that WE are the experts on debunking the birthers?Just off the top of my head, a Fogbow Facebook page (Fogbook?)Make sure there's always a link back to Fogbow when leaving a message somewhere. In fact, if you're posting somewhere new, use some derivation of Fogbook as your user name, and use the FB URL as your web site.Start a post with, "As reported in [/break1]thefogbow.com]The fogbow," with the URL pointing to a general info page.Send out a press release pointing out the Hollister thing and maybe a few other finds made by Fogbowers, and target who's been writing or talking about Birthers.That's just off the top of my head.

verbalobe

Home Page Project

Post by verbalobe » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:38 pm

{{{{ W4 }}}}You rock! The BC page is a masterpiece. A few nits, a few typos, but those will get picked up over time. Fantastic.

Whatever4

Home Page Project

Post by Whatever4 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:34 pm

{{{{ W4 }}}}You rock! The BC page is a masterpiece. A few nits, a few typos, but those will get picked up over time. Fantastic. :oops: Birth Certificates 101 is ready to go, too. Missing: Nordyke numbers, Birth Announcements. Soon.

-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Foggy

Home Page Project

Post by Foggy » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:57 pm

1. Took BFB's suggestion. There's now a Fogbow Facebook page.2. Verbie gets pie. W4 will provide, I don't do desserts.3. There's a copy of Eleanor Nordyke's interview on Plains Radio where she reminisced about the night she and Stanley Ann squeezed out some crotchfruit at [/break1]com/snd/NordykeInterview.mp3]http://thefogbow.com/snd/NordykeInterview.mp3.

Sequoia32

Home Page Project

Post by Sequoia32 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Very well done and complete, W4! -->

Some proofreading. I put the bold headings in so you can find the errors and highlighted what I think needs changing or adding (sorry, I don't know how it is really done):

Misunderstandings about everyone's birth certificates.

People who say that because the President's online COLB has the certificate number blacked out and that thus voids the document

Mebbe instead of that CA informational copy, how about this one: [/break1]bballcity.com/images/2006/lebrons-bc-1-med.jpg]http://www.bballcity.com/images/2006/le ... -1-med.jpg

Claim: The only proof they have given is some doctor from Hawaii's word.

The only "proof" any of us has as to where we were born is provided by witnesses at the time of birth. Those witnesses fill out paperwork that is sent to the state or country we were born in.

Claim: I can get birth certificates for my ancestors going back to King James I. I can't get Obama’s.

Like almost all US states, Hawaii is a closed records state, meaning than only certain people have access to birth certificates.

State law prohibits the DOH for disclosing any information

In 2008, the state of Hawaii revised their COLB format and changed it to use “Certificate” instead of Certification. COLBs printed today will have a few differences from ones printed in 2007. While no one knows why this was done,

Somewhere they said they change things around every so often to thwart forgers and make forgeries easier to spot.

Claim:Obama's COLB online is a forgery with a forged seal.

Claim: I’ve seen other Hawaiian birth certificates and Obama's COLB doesn’t look like them.

If the holder of this BC requested a certified BC today, they would get the same form that Obama has posted

No, the 2008 revision.

Claim: It doesn’t have footprints.

The state doesn't keep foot or hand prints on infants as they have no use after the infant gains some weight and hydrates all the wrinkles away. (Babies come out wrinkled, a little fluid and they plump right up.)

sounds cute but it really isn't so.

Claim: The COLB say African for Father’s Race.

Claim: On Obama's hidden birth certificate 'religion' is listed as Muslim. OR his race is listed as White.

6 year olds don't have a religion, their parents do. Six year old children have the religion of their parents, they aren't mature enough to understand for themselves. In a Muslim country just a couple of years past a brutal internal conflict where hundreds of thousands of people were killed, it made sense to identify Obama as a Muslim. But his parents were pretty much Agnostic and didn't raise him in any religion. He chose Christianity as an adult.

A 1961 long-form Hawaiian birth certificate also does not have any box for "Race of Child." Obama's long-form birth certificate does not say he was born "white" because it CAN'T say his race. There's no spot for it. It's simply an outright impossibility.

out of place.

Claim: There’s a space missing in the date. That proves it’s a forgery.

This means that anyone doing a forgery would have had to have been so precise as to have picked that out. up?

Claim: Grandma Dunham sign the application in Hawaii

That took longer that 3 days

Claim: If he just showed the birth certificate, all the lawsuits will go away. Would?

Claim: Obama has refused to show a? his? birth certificate on many occasions and I demand it.

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

Whatever4

Home Page Project

Post by Whatever4 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:25 pm

1. Took BFB's suggestion. There's now a Fogbow Facebook page. I'm afraid to like it, my real name will be exposed...

2. Verbie gets pie. W4 will provide, I don't do desserts.

3. There's a copy of Eleanor Nordyke's interview on Plains Radio where she reminisced about the night she and Stanley Ann squeezed out some crotchfruit at [/break1]com/snd/NordykeInterview.mp3]http://thefogbow.com/snd/NordykeInterview.mp3. OW, that music is hard on the ears... I don't suppose there's a transcript somewhere.

Pie for Verbie!

-- Sen. King (R-ME)

verbalobe

Home Page Project

Post by verbalobe » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 pm

I also need someone to redact a couple of web images. Thnx.If you don't have anyone yet I can do this.Pie was great, thanks.

mimi

Home Page Project

Post by mimi » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:07 pm

A birfer reaction to the SSN Report (which is great!):Shavaun66@Shavaun66 @Verbalobe @_ccm That's a lot of what if's!51 minutes ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply[/break1]com/#!/Shavaun66/statuses/54622143379550208]http://twitter.com/#!/Shavaun66/statuse ... 3379550208 :P

Foggy

Home Page Project

Post by Foggy » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:44 am

Announcing three new volunteer editors of the HPP:

Thank you so much for volunteering your time, listeme, kimba and Somerset.

W4 is still overall coordinator, and I'm still absolute dick tater.

Four more volunteers and we'll be able to field a softball team, too. Also.

Edit: Did some work on the [link]Usurpathon page,http://www.thefogbow.com/birther-claims ... surpathon/[/link].

listeme

Home Page Project

Post by listeme » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:14 am

:shock: I'm a terrible softball player. I can't throw, catch, or bat. I can type up standings and cheer from the stands and trip the opposing team when they're not looking.

We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

Whatever4

Home Page Project

Post by Whatever4 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:35 pm

I'm a terrible softball player too, but I run hard and swing at anything and drop the ball and have a great time doing it while the rest of the team yells at me!I get hit by the softballs and other players.

-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Return to “"Factual" Claims by Birthers”