Home Page Project

verbalobe

Home Page Project

Post by verbalobe » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:18 pm

I've posted an [/break1]thefogbow.com/birther-claims-debunked1/birther-cast-and-crew/military-birthers/lt-col-terry-lakin/]Overview for Lakin. I'd be happy for feedback.There's a TON of material to edit down for additional sections. The planned outline is on the sidebar.Nice! What's the font and size?I tried to match what you've been doing: Georgia (5) 18 bold for headings, and Georgia (4) 14 regular for body text.I haven't quite figured out how to make global styles that can easily be applied everywhere. That would be next.

Reality Check

Home Page Project

Post by Reality Check » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:40 am

Is there a way to get the links to work on the Birther Timeline on the Home Page? It is a great resource.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Foggy

Home Page Project

Post by Foggy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:20 am

No, there is not. I downloaded it and opened it with Acrobat Pro 10.

It's been so long, I forget who created that. If I can get the source document (presumably in Microsoft Word), I can make all the links work.

Somebody email it to [/break1]com]foggy@thefogbow.com and I'll work on it when I have a chance.

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you are trying to say?
:think:

Whatever4

Home Page Project

Post by Whatever4 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:32 am

It's been so long, I forget who created that. If I can get the source document (presumably in Microsoft Word), I can make all the links work.

Somebody email it to [/break1]com]foggy@thefogbow.com and I'll work on it when I have a chance.Uh, that was me Boss. Think it needs updating?

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Foggy

Home Page Project

Post by Foggy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:50 am

Somebody email it to [/break1]com]foggy@thefogbow.com and I'll work on it when I have a chance.Uh, that was me Boss. Think it needs updating?I haven't looked, but I bet it does.

Don't forget to include the big RICO convention next weekend in SoCal. I know it hasn't happened yet, but it's the big planning meeting for future complicit racketeering and misprision of felonies! :-

When you get it all finished, email me and I'll make a PDF with linkies.

Whatever4

Home Page Project

Post by Whatever4 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:53 am

Meh, go ahead and start on it. It will be a while before I can get to it. I can always add in another color or sumpin.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Foggy

Home Page Project

Post by Foggy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:09 am

Uhh, in order to start on it, you'll have to mail me the original in Word format so I know what the links are.

Whatever4

Home Page Project

Post by Whatever4 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:42 pm

Uhh, in order to start on it, you'll have to mail me the original in Word format so I know what the links are.Didn't I do that? :-kAlso, when I saved it to PDF on my end, the links worked for me. Is there an easy way to post it with links?

-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Foggy

Home Page Project

Post by Foggy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Didn't I do that? :-kI got Attempt #2, so thanks.Also, when I saved it to PDF on my end, the links worked for me. Is there an easy way to post it with links?I forget, I'm going to have to figure that out again. It's been a while since I did that. That's OK, an idle mind is the devil's playground.Actually, I just checked the essay on NBCship I wrote yesterday and all the links work in that. What program did you use to convert from Word to PDF?

Whatever4

Home Page Project

Post by Whatever4 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:39 pm

Word, I think. Or I just sent it to Jack Ryan as a Word doc.

-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Return to “"Factual" Claims by Birthers”