Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

suszq

Tell us about yourself. But only things you want us to know.
suszq

suszq

Post by suszq »

Hi! Suszq here. Found the Fogbow from Doc C’s place right about the time of Orly’s trial in my hometown of Atlanta. Wasn’t able to attend but followed closely here and became addicted reading everything. Never posted on the “old “ forum - just lurked so I figured I should introduce myself. I’ll try to be more active.

Thanks to Stacey, GA turned blue this year and is already working to keep our mail in voting protected here. Thank god I’m not in MGH’s district but she’s nearby. For the first time in many years my 2 senators and my representative are all Democrats. Yay!!!

With all the crazy weather and covid I hope everyone is ok. So glad Fogbow is back and I really appreciate all of Foggy’s hard work.
Azastan
Verified:

Re: suszq

Post by Azastan »

We appreciate all your hard work in helping turn GA blue!
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Azastan wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:14 pm We appreciate all your hard work in helping turn GA blue!
2022 will be the real test, Dem and Indy voters are notorious in this state for not showing up for off cycle elections. If Warnock keeps his seat, Ds hold on to their Rep seats, and most importantly Kovid Kemp is out of a job, then one can say GA has flipped blue.

Yet, GA Rs are already hard at work on more voter suppression, they just introed a bill to the legislature to ban early Sunday voting, a time when black churches get "Souls to the polls".
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

It's is wonderful to see old lurkers becoming active now!

Welcome.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Hello,

Nice to meet you again.

Sad-Cafe
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Hey, Girl!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
suszq

Post by suszq »

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”