Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

"Freedom Phone" FreedomOS PatriApp Store - By Erick Erik Eric Fineman

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

"Freedom Phone" FreedomOS PatriApp Store - By Erick Erik Eric Fineman

Post by Luke »

The Gateway House of Boys (and Pundits) announces Freedom Phone! $499.00. This should be something. https://freedomphone.com/

It's from 18-year-old Erick (or Erik or Eric, it's all different ways all over) Fineman:
5. Erick Fineman

Can you imagine investing in Bitcoin at the mere age of 11? You heard it right! Erick Fineman asked his grandmother for $1000 as a loan, and with some help from his brother, financed in 2011 when Bitcoin value was only $12. By the time 2013 came to an end, the Bitcoin value increased to $1200, and he became significantly rich. Now, Fineman boasts of being an 18-yeard-old Bitcoin millionaire. He is involved in various projects, including one with NASA and was said to be an investor of Bitpal app.
https://allafrica.com/stories/202103300002.html

BIG NEWS: New “Freedom Phone” Goes Public Today – Running on FreedomOS It’s an Excellent Way for Conservatives to Fight Back Against Big Tech
By Promoted Post
Published July 14, 2021 at 7:50am

The Gateway Pundit is thrilled to unveil a top-secret project that has Big Tech shaking in their sandals: The Freedom Phone (use discount code TGP to get $50 off and benefit Gateway Pundit)!

Built by a bitcoin millionaire and tech genius, Erik Fineman, it’s got all the good things your current phone has — with no censorship!

It’s running the new FreedomOS — which means Apple and Google no longer control the phone.

It comes with an uncensorable App Store, so nobody can stop you from getting the Apps you want –Parler, Gab, OAN and many more are here!
Click here to get your Freedom Phone – and use discount code TGP to get $50 off https://freedomphone.com/

It’s tech specifications are:
– Octa-Core Processor
– stunning rear & front facing cameras
– 6.3” HD Display
– 64GB memory with expandable storage
– USB-C Port
– 4150mAh high capacity battery
– Dual SIM card slots

Even better is the price: New iPhone 12s cost $699. Even a two-year-old iPhone 11s cost $599 — the Freedom Phone is less expensive!

Plus, you’ll get another $50 off when you use code TGP (Gateway Pundit benefits when you use that code).
Click here to get it at FreedomPhone.com (use code TGP to get $50 off)!

The man behind the Freedom Phone is Erik Finman. He says: “The decision to remove President Donald Trump from all social media platforms was both shocking and outrageous. However, it should have crystallized in the minds of his supporters just how powerful the Big Tech monopoly is.
By purchasing the Freedom Phone, freedom-loving Americans everywhere can help lead the fight against the Big Tech monopoly by incorporating a product into their lives that is designed for them rather than the demands of the ever-changing progressive orthodoxy.” We are setting aside a huge cut from all of our profits, to go towards election integrity efforts so the results of our elections are never called into question again.”
Profits are going to election integrity, so you know it was built by true conservatives!

Click here to get your Freedom Phone before they sell out – use code TGP to get $50 off!

When you get your phone, all you need to do is move your SIM card from your current phone to your new Freedom Phone – it’s easy!

To get $50 off, look for the “Discount Code” box, put in TGP and click “apply.” You’ll get $50 off!

You’ll get your discount and support freedom loving patriots and Gateway Pundit.
Hurry – we don’t know how long until these phones sell out.
Click here to get your Freedom Phone today!
Thank you!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... dom-phone/

Small print: Ships in August

FP.JPG
FP.JPG (106.47 KiB) Viewed 2444 times

RealClearMarkets:

Bitcoin Millionaire Seeks Freedom of Information Through the 'Freedom Phone'
.By Mark Anthony July 14, 2021

We have more technology at our disposal than ever before. We have computers in our pockets more powerful than the computers that put astronauts on the Moon, we have the entirety of human knowledge at our fingertips, and we can communicate with anyone anywhere in the world. Our smartphones are capable, efficient, and fast. So why does it feel like we are suddenly beginning to lose technology options and our freedoms?

Even as our technology expands, our number of choices is beginning to shrink. Do you want to buy a smartphone? Your options are essentially just Android or Apple, nothing else really works. Do you need to download an app? You’d better hope it’s on the official Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or it simply won’t work on your phone. Is there a website you want to visit? Hopefully, your social media platform didn’t block it, otherwise, it basically doesn’t exist.

It’s 2021. You should be able to do anything you want on the Internet, and your phone should be more capable than ever before. When we think of the capability for smartphones, let’s get away from just thinking about the number of pixels on your screen: What about your freedom?

The Freedom Phone is an example of an entirely new smartphone that gives you options once again. Running its own free-speech-focused operating system (FreedomOS), nothing that you say or do can be automatically blocked by your phone’s manufacturer. With access to a free uncensorable app store (PatriApp Store), no app will be blocked from your phone. This means that you finally have the freedom to download what you want, browse where you want, and say what you want. Phones are supposed to enable speech; the Freedom Phone is all about free speech.

The Freedom Phone is built by Erik Finman, the world’s first and youngest Bitcoin millionaire. It’s a serious phone, with massive memory, fast processors, front and back cameras, a huge all-day battery, and the power to run the apps you need every day. Its competitive edge is simple: your phone won’t cancel you and it won’t let Big Tech turn you into a data mine.

Technology is better when it gives us more options, not less. When it powers freedom, not technological tyranny. The Freedom Phone does that. For political reasons, some of the biggest technology companies in the world seem to be shifting towards restricting your options and limiting your choices. This is likely being done to ensure that you only use what they can monetize and profit from; a great way to keep their investors happy, but a terrible way to treat you and me -- their customers. Unfortunately, since it seems all Big Tech companies are doing this in lockstep with each other, taking your business elsewhere hasn’t been practical for quite a while.

With the introduction of a new type of smartphone, the Freedom Phone, we finally have the ability to choose freedom once again. When we use innovative technology, we’re standing on the shoulders of giants who dedicated their lives to discovering and inventing new ideas. We are also standing with America’s founders who sought freedom and risked and gave their lives for it. The best way to honor their legacy and keep advancing forward is to use technology that gives you more freedom, not less. With liberty comes fresh ideas, new breakthroughs, and better lives. Let’s all push for that, together.

Mark Anthony is a former Silicon Valley Executive with Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR). He is now the host of the nationally syndicated radio called The Patriot and The Preacher Show. Find out more at patriotandpreachershow.com.
https://www.realclearmarkets.com/articl ... 85338.html

$499 is pretty pricey, a 2020 iPhone SE is $399 or less. Must be all that patriotism built in (or the huge affiliate deal they built in to move these). We will see.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Re: "Freedom Phone" FreedomOS PatriApp Store - By Erick Erik Eric Fineman

Post by Dr. Ken »

I doubt they'll be able to get much in the form of apps as many of the big developers aren't going to develop for a fledgling OS and app store that barely anyone is going to use.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Patriots, plan your next insurrection on the Freedom phone! If you can’t afford the low low price, just wait a couple of months. It’ll come down, guaranteed.

Come Patriots one and all, get your new FBI Freedom phone while supplies last!
tek

Post by tek »

Why do I have a feeling that this is gonna leak personal information like a sieve?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

"Endorsed by Grifters and Insurrectionists!"

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [14.07.21 12:29]
If you have any questions for Erik and FreedomPhone, put them in the comments. I’ll work to get them answered.

I still have to test the phone myself. Erik has been a friend for years and I’ve privately been pushing those with means in Silicon Valley to do more and do more with hardware. This is an exciting and experimental development!

Left will come for him. They’ll try compromising the device, hacks, and shake out confidence. We know what to expect. I also expect anything that isn’t opensourced to be audited by third parties.

— @AliAlexander
Replies:
Doria Nappi, [14.07.21 12:30]
[In reply to ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸]
I’m so into this product- sign me up for testing or purchase!

Dave, [14.07.21 12:30]
Is the phone all new architecture or based on an existing manufacturer/model? I couldn't find that information on the website.

Alex Toma, [14.07.21 12:30]
Does using one of the supported cellular services (Verizon/ATT/etc) compromise security/privacy at all?

Gouki, [14.07.21 12:30]
Specs? Some features on the site aren't working. Couldn't find a spec sheet, only the option to buy

Stone Cold Truth, [14.07.21 12:31]
Please let us know your thoughts after you give it a spin. At this point am interested.

Dave, [14.07.21 12:32]
Is FreedomOS on Github?
Are there other phones you can install FreedomOS on?

Dave, [14.07.21 12:33]
Also Ali thank you for providing more of the background as to why you are promoting this product.

Freedom Gal, [14.07.21 12:34]
What is the SAR (radiation eg emf) level (he'll know what SAR is)? If ok answer I'll buy now.

Janeile, [14.07.21 12:35]
Would like to know specs - storage, camera, what's currently available in their app store, etc. Super interested as my current phone is nearing the end of it's lifespan and I'm due an upgrade.

Dave, [14.07.21 12:39]
OH! Got it. Should have searched first.
I don't have $499.99 or anything close to that so it's frustrating.
I've been researching LineageOS and trying to find $50-$75 phones that will run it.

Unspecified X, [14.07.21 12:39]
Is freedomOS a degoogled android? Are there any physical kill switches? What are the specs? Does it allow root access by default?

Daniel Rosen, [14.07.21 12:43]
Is it available in Canada!? Please rid me of this apple crap

Da Vae, [14.07.21 13:03]
More specs, megapixel of cameras, screen resolution, 4G or 5G, memory and storage of the phone, video resolution.

Joel Northrup, [14.07.21 13:06]
Erik should put more emphasis on the payment options with Klarna on the site so that folks are aware that they can finance

Citizen 🇺🇸 Guerciotti 🇮🇹, [14.07.21 13:10]
I assume this is basically a de-Googled white labeled Android so the APIs and app tooling are Android compatible?

ALI Chat, [14.07.21 13:14]
[In reply to Citizen 🇺🇸 Guerciotti 🇮🇹]
I believe so

S A, [14.07.21 13:20]
What are it’s security features, privacy features?

Chris Nelson, [14.07.21 13:37]
Many of us are just coming off of being completely scammed by Kim Klacik aka September and hoaxed by Jason Miller and Chinese Gettr. How do we know this is not just another way to fleece overly trusting conservatives?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:50 pm
Dave, [14.07.21 12:32]
Is FreedomOS on Github?
Are there other phones you can install FreedomOS on?
https://github.com/agravelot/FreedomOS
This may be a DIFFERENT FreedomOS. I'm not sure that they aren't stomping on someone else's project from three years ago.
Citizen 🇺🇸 Guerciotti 🇮🇹, [14.07.21 13:10]
I assume this is basically a de-Googled white labeled Android so the APIs and app tooling are Android compatible?
It would appear so.
Chris Nelson, [14.07.21 13:37]
Many of us are just coming off of being completely scammed by Kim Klacik aka September and hoaxed by Jason Miller and Chinese Gettr. How do we know this is not just another way to fleece overly trusting conservatives?
Bwahahahaha!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:57 am I doubt they'll be able to get much in the form of apps as many of the big developers aren't going to develop for a fledgling OS and app store that barely anyone is going to use.
The phone image above suggest strongly that this OS is a clone of the Android operating system. Android is Open Source, a clone will not be supported by Google. Any bugs in this clone at the time of making the derivate will not get fixed by Google and most likely the fixes (if any made by Google) will not make it into the clone.
somerset

Post by somerset »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:42 am The Gateway House of Boys (and Pundits) announces Freedom Phone! $499.00. This should be something. https://freedomphone.com/

It's from 18-year-old Erick (or Erik or Eric, it's all different ways all over) Fineman:
5. Erick Fineman

Can you imagine investing in Bitcoin at the mere age of 11? You heard it right! Erick Fineman asked his grandmother for $1000 as a loan, and with some help from his brother, financed in 2011 when Bitcoin value was only $12. By the time 2013 came to an end, the Bitcoin value increased to $1200, and he became significantly rich. Now, Fineman boasts of being an 18-yeard-old Bitcoin millionaire. He is involved in various projects, including one with NASA and was said to be an investor of Bitpal app.
https://allafrica.com/stories/202103300002.html

It’s running the new FreedomOS — which means Apple and Google no longer control the phone.
Developing a smartphone OS from scratch is not a trivial task. It takes the resources of a company like Google, Apple, Samsung or Huawei, and even then the end product can be a little unpolished at first (I've used Huawei's Harmony OS. It's OK, but it's not Android), or a government. I seriously doubt these guys developed a complete OS on their own. If it didn't come from a government, it's almost certainly just Android "under the hood."
It comes with an uncensorable App Store, so nobody can stop you from getting the Apps you want –Parler, Gab, OAN and many more are here!
Click here to get your Freedom Phone – and use discount code TGP to get $50 off https://freedomphone.com/

– Octa-Core Processor
And where would this processor come from? Qualcomm? MediaTek? Huawei (HiSilicon) and Samsung aren't going to sell their processors to anyone else, so my guess would be MediaTek (a Taiwanese company that has a lot of ex-Qualcomm folks). Their apps processors are typically 25~50% cheaper than Qualcomm, with somewhat lower performance.
– stunning rear & front facing cameras
– 6.3” HD Display
– 64GB memory with expandable storage
– USB-C Port
– 4150mAh high capacity battery
– Dual SIM card slots
Finally, where do you think this handset comes from? It ain't the US. There are a number of companies in Shenzhen that can produce a "generic" Android handset for you at a fairly reasonable price (assuming you buy enough units), using reference designs and their existing supply chain. But then it's still just a Chinese made Android phone ;)
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

somerset wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:14 pm

– Octa-Core Processor
Didn't want to look up the exact number, but I recall that for the real Android OS near to 100% of malware comes thru apps from third part stores. There is a reason why Google tries to protect it's users by suggesting they use Google Play Store only. Even today no one stops any user from flipping the check switch in the system settings that prevents from accidentially downloading from third party sites. For a knowlegable user sometimes necessary.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

BIG NEWS: New “Freedom Phone” Goes Public Today – Running on FreedomOS It’s an Excellent Way for Conservatives to Fight Back Against Big Tech
Dig deep boys and girls and help Putin save all those out-of-work hackers.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

;) remember that most secretive messenger app sponsored by the FBI? Does the FBI already have a promotion up for this phone?
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

:shh: !
raison de arizona

He compares Trump to MLK.

Also:
Works with Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, & Sprint,
Maybe not so freedumb after all, any of those majors will track you still.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Any cell phone that connects to a network, i.e., all 100 fucking percent of them, allow you to be tracked. Don't want to be tracked -- don't carry a cell phone, or a debit/credit card with a chip, or drive a modern car, or use a computer that is connected to the web -- in fact, the best way for all these asshats to avoid being tracked is to give me all their fiat money and their property and I will buy them a small piece of land out in the middle of nowhere with no roads, etc. and drop them off by helicopter.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

re
Uncensorable App Store
Wait until the first malware gets inserted into the store, possibly into hacked versions of bonafide apps, then listen to the outcry of censorship.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I don't know if true but wouldn't be surprised.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Nice find scireeve. The specs follow it right on down. I would not be surprised if somebody had purchased a branded version for the "Freedom Phone." Maybe the company wants to unload the old versions because the 2021 version has a stronger battery and a thermometer (notice on the webpage - *This product is NOT intended as a medical device. The measurement data and results are for reference only and are not used as a basis for diagnosis or treatment.).

https://www.umidigi.com/page-umidigi_a9_overview.html

I figure the thermometer was a pandemic addition. I have a regular therm so I would not have much need unless I wanted to scan others. I always thought mine was low until I used it before heading off to my flu shot last fall (to make sure I was fine before leaving) and found that the temp taken at the doctor's office was only a few ticks higher (and still quite a distance below "normal").
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

The phones are ALL refurbs.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Yeah.. the picture on the Freedom Phone website and Amazon entry are the same phone model (camera locations are the give-away). Good point Flatpoint High that the Freedom Phones are refurbs.

I don't know if anybody would refurb my old phones. I tend to go 2-4 years beyond my upgrade date before replacing my phones. It has to start becoming a pain first. I am on S9 so I think I have had my current one for at least 3 years. That replaced a S5 from 2014.

Before I have to start commuting again, I really should replace my 10-year-old+ iPad. I can't update the OS anymore so I disconnected from wifi and my cellular it due to that virus/hacking issue out there. Only turn on the network long enough to download a PDF from the church, when I needed to (not now).
northland10

Post by northland10 »

:lol:
raison de arizona

That's hilarious.

I use all my gear until it is barely functional anymore. I pity the fool that gets my crap if they decide to refurb it. Although generally my stuff is too old to turn in anyway.

But yeah, great plan, 500$ refurb hacked Android OS on a 200$ phone. :thumbsup: FREEDUMB!
northland10

Post by northland10 »

covfefe wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:37 pm I use all my gear until it is barely functional anymore.
I do the same thing with cars.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:32 pm Yeah.. the picture on the Freedom Phone website and Amazon entry are the same phone model (camera locations are the give-away). Good point Flatpoint High that the Freedom Phones are refurbs.

I don't know if anybody would refurb my old phones. I tend to go 2-4 years beyond my upgrade date before replacing my phones. It has to start becoming a pain first. I am on S9 so I think I have had my current one for at least 3 years. That replaced a S5 from 2014.

Before I have to start commuting again, I really should replace my 10-year-old+ iPad. I can't update the OS anymore so I disconnected from wifi and my cellular it due to that virus/hacking issue out there. Only turn on the network long enough to download a PDF from the church, when I needed to (not now).
When you trade in your phone, the carrier usually will refurb/reset so it can be sold as a "burner". The phones on the site are all "good" or "ok" which is how I know they are "Pixel" refurbs. The OS is supposedly compiled as AOSP.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
somerset

Post by somerset »

Most current model "refurbs" are warranty returns. I wouldn't buy one.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:10 pm ;) remember that most secretive messenger app sponsored by the FBI? Does the FBI already have a promotion up for this phone?
if they didn't, they do now. It shouldn't take too long to repackage. All they have to do is rename it Super Sekrit, Commie Crushing, Mosted Secure Evah Messaging. Hell, with a name like that, they could sell it for $5.

Hell, call it
The
Really
Useful
Messaging
Package
and they could charge $50.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”