Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Spreadnecks: Coronavirus Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by Foggy »

Dave from down under wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:38 pm He probably also didn’t believe in life insurance.
Nobody in the US believes in life insurance when they're 30. :lol:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

The gofundmes for medical bills for the unvaxxed just piss me off. It was your CHOICE you stupid motherfucker. Why should anyone else be responsible for you, your wife, your family, your bills, any of it? You unvaccinated pieces of shit are not only lying up in the ICU taking up beds that are desperately needed by other people, but you're crashing the system with your CHOICES. How about you CHOOSE some personal responsibility for a change and get your head out of your ass. CHOOSE not to get vaxxed? Wait your fucking turn in the hospital you maggot, they'll get to you eventually. Maybe. And pay your own fucking bill.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:mad:

I agree. Where were the police/security?

(Edited to add:)

The security/police at the airport in the video on the previous page.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Lots of COVIDIOTS in Russia, too.

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/08/go-f ... g-due-anti
Russia has the highest vaccine hesitancy rates in the world. A recent survey shows that 54% of Russians are unwilling to get vaccinated, a level of reluctance that has remained almost unchanged in the past year. Most vaccine detractors say they would refuse to get inoculated under any circumstances or until there are no proven side effects.

In response to the new regional vaccine mandates, many Russians have turned to the black market for fake vaccination records, risking fines and even criminal prosecution.

More than 500 websites were launched in June offering fabricated vaccination certificates and QR-codes. Prices for the certificates range between $14 and $406, according to Forbes Russia.

Vaccine hesitancy should not come as a surprise. Russians have a longstanding distrust of institutions, including the government, the media and the state-run health care system.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

AndyinPA wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:31 pm Lots of COVIDIOTS in Russia, too.

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/08/go-f ... g-due-anti
Russia has the highest vaccine hesitancy rates in the world. A recent survey shows that 54% of Russians are unwilling to get vaccinated, a level of reluctance that has remained almost unchanged in the past year. Most vaccine detractors say they would refuse to get inoculated under any circumstances or until there are no proven side effects.

In response to the new regional vaccine mandates, many Russians have turned to the black market for fake vaccination records, risking fines and even criminal prosecution.

More than 500 websites were launched in June offering fabricated vaccination certificates and QR-codes. Prices for the certificates range between $14 and $406, according to Forbes Russia.

Vaccine hesitancy should not come as a surprise. Russians have a longstanding distrust of institutions, including the government, the media and the state-run health care system.
Do these "no proven side-effects" people have any sort of timeline? Are they going to wait 6 months? A year? 5 Years?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Estiveoshot_20210828_174106.jpg
Image Image Image Image
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

AndyinPA wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:21 pm :mad:

He was apprehended near baggage claim by Miami PD.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2021 ... i-airport/
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

poplove wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:42 pm

So it wasn't an anti-mask rant? Just a mental crisis?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:56 pm

He was apparently using the N word a lot during his episode, but I've seen nothing about what triggered it.
Image Image Image Image
poplove

Post by poplove »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:56 pm

It was initially reported as an anti mask incident on Twitter. At least the guy is getting some help now.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

WP shows its dividends again.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
poplove

Post by poplove »

COVID Anti-Vaxxers Aren’t a MAGA Death Cult — It’s Worse Than That
Deathbed regrets from vaccine resisters speak volumes about the brokenness of conservatism
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Foggy wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:04 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:38 pm He probably also didn’t believe in life insurance.
Nobody in the US believes in life insurance when they're 30. :lol:
Not 30 but got it when I was 35 or so. I got it cuz my then new wife insisted in case I got killed in a car or airplane crash or whatever. Letting it expire now though cuz don't need it anymore. We have our 26th wedding anniversary next week so she sucked at predicting the future (jk).
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

So, so much wrong with this.
557485F1-C567-48A2-A3CF-BB4C721C9B8C.png
557485F1-C567-48A2-A3CF-BB4C721C9B8C.png (477.58 KiB) Viewed 951 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

spiduh wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:13 pm
tencats wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:37 pm Texas Anti-Mask ‘Freedom Rally’ Organizer Fighting For His Life With COVID-19
His pregnant wife said this week that the hospital was “out of options” for her husband.
08/27/2021 12:57 am ET
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/texas-an ... n=us_women
► Show Spoiler
:roll:
Caleb Wallace, Fighting To End COVID-19 Tyranny
https://media.crooksandliars.com/2021/0 ... 4_high.mp4

https://www.gofundme.com/f/wallace-hous ... 250d0256fa
Today by Jessica Wallace, Organizer
Caleb won’t make it much longer. He will be moved to comfort care tomorrow and I will get to be there with him until it’s his time to return to our father in heaven. I appreciate everyone all the good and the bad. You all have the right to feel the way you feel as Caleb once fought for his beliefs. He was an imperfect man but he loved his family and his little girls more than anything.

To those who wished him death, I’m sorry his views and opinions hurt you. I prayed he’d come out of this with a new perspective and more appreciation for life. I can’t say much more than that because I can’t speak for him.
I saw this one this morning here.

Really sad, he has three little girls, 5, 3, and 1, with another one in the oven. Such a stupid choice that didn't just affect him.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:05 pm Anybody check out the FLCCC she mentions? I did, but I can't do a deep dive into it.

Anyway, if invermectin 1) doesn't cure COVID-19 but 2) does cause uncontrollable diarrhea, I recommend that MAGATs double their dose. I will sit here giggling. :lol:

I don't usually enjoy being mean, but spreadnecks bring out the worst in me. :blackeye:
Here ya go Mr. Leghorn.

REPOST: About the FLCCC

WHO Bans Ivermectin Use For COVID-19 Patients, FLCCC: Proven No Side Effects

The Front Line Covid Critical Care or FLCCC has a hard on for Ivermectin. They even help you Doctor shop so you can get human Ivermectin.

Frontiers Removes Controversial Ivermectin Paper Pre-Publication
The FLCCC’s paper (also posted on the organization’s website) reviewed epidemiological and clinical evidence on ivermectin’s use in people infected with and exposed to SARS-CoV-2. In it, the authors argued that health agencies such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH) should update their recommendations to include the drug.

Frontiers takes no position on the efficacy of ivermectin as a treatment of patients with COVID-19, however, we do take a very firm stance against unbalanced or unsupported scientific conclusions.—Frederick Fenter, Frontiers

During review of the article in what the journal refers to as “the provisional acceptance phase,” Fenter says in the statement, members of Frontiers’s research integrity team identified “a series of strong, unsupported claims based on studies with insufficient statistical significance, and at times, without the use of control groups.”

The statement continues: “Further, the authors promoted their own specific ivermectin-based treatment which is inappropriate for a review article and against our editorial policies. In our view, this paper does not offer an objective nor balanced scientific contribution to the evaluation of ivermectin as a potential treatment for COVID-19.”

:snippity:

This isn’t the first time that Kory and his colleagues at FLCCC have been accused of making unsubstantiated claims about ivermectin. In December, Kory gave a statement at a US Senate hearing on COVID-19 treatments in which he called ivermectin “effectively a ‘miracle drug’” that could obliterate disease transmission and prevent illness—claims that Associated Press fact-checkers labelled “False” at the time. Kory, who formerly oversaw critical care at the UW Health in Wisconsin, tells The Scientist that he now regrets using “miracle” and other hyperbolic terminology.

Later in December, FLCCC founder Paul Marik, the first author on the now-rejected Frontiers manuscript and a professor at Eastern Virginia Medical School, wrote a paper reviewing ivermectin that included references to debunked papers, including an observational study of ivermectin in COVID-19 patients led by now-discredited Surgisphere Corporation. That study, which had been posted on the preprint server SSRN, was taken down at the request of one of the authors back in May after concerns were raised about the provenance of the company’s data.
:snippity:

The NIH, which last updated its advice on ivermectin in COVID-19 patients on February 11, 2021, states that most of the studies claiming to show benefits of ivermectin contain “incomplete information and significant methodological limitations, which make it difficult to exclude common causes of bias.”

The agency concludes that “there are insufficient data . . . to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19,” and calls for “adequately powered, well-designed, and well-conducted clinical trials.”

Kory argues that these common criticisms ignore the fact that there are several groups of researchers in favor of ivermectin’s use, and that the urgency of the situation means that health organizations should be looking at smaller, uncontrolled trials and observational data as well as gold-standard trials. He adds that larger trials of the drug are underway or planned. The multicenter TOGETHER trial led by researchers at McMaster University, for example, was announced earlier this year.

Responding to the Frontiers statement’s invitation to the authors to submit a revised version of the paper, Kory says that while he would have been open to removing mentions of his own team’s treatment protocol, he doesn’t want to work with the journal again. “There was no communication with us, no telling us of their concerns, no discussion” during this process, he says. “The idea that I would resubmit to that journal is fairly preposterous, don’t you think?”
:violin:

The group's statement about vaccines:
What is your position on vaccines?
The FLCCC Alliance has always maintained that our protocols are a bridge to vaccines and a safety net for those who cannot or have not been vaccinated or are vaccinated and have concerns regarding declining protection against emerging variants. Vaccines have shown efficacy in preventing the most severe outcomes of COVID-19 and are an important part of a multi-modal strategy that must also include early treatment. The decision to get a vaccine should be made in consultation with your health care provider.

Can Ivermectin help reduce the severity of vaccine adverse reactions?
Yes. If someone is suffering from a post vaccine syndrome, FLCCC clinicians and a growing network of colleagues have reported significant clinical responses to ivermectin. Please refer to our I-RECOVER protocol for further information.

Will ivermectin affect the efficacy of the Vaccines?
Although we lack sufficient data to provide definitive guidance, based on pathophysiologic principles, we estimate that ivermectin is unlikely to significantly impact vaccine efficacy.
While the group doesn't oppose vaccines they focus on Ivermectin for prevention.

The FACCC's protocol for treatment was developed Match, 2020. That's a red flag for me. In Oct, 2020 the group made Ivermectin their "core" medication to prevent and treat covid-19.
Please also review our I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19, which was developed for the prevention and early outpatient treatment of COVID-19. Both are physiologic-based combination treatment regimens developed by leaders in critical care medicine. All component medicines are FDA-approved, inexpensive, readily available and have been used for decades with well-established safety profiles. In October 2020, we added ivermectin as a core medication in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.
This group bothers me.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Pastor dies from COVID after church told members 'not to worry' about virus because 'God is in control'
John Wright
August 27, 2021

A beloved Kentucky pastor has died from COVID-19, after his church advised members on its website "not to worry" about the coronavirus because "God is in control."

Tim Parsons, senior pastor at Center Point Church in Lexington, died one day after the church embarked on a period of prayer and fasting asking the Lord to restore him "back to his normal self," the Christian Post reports.

Center Point Church had been meeting in person but temporarily switched to online worship — "out of an abundance of caution" —after Parsons was hospitalized earlier this month, according to a report from the local CBS affiliate.

In a frequently asked questions section on the church's website, one of the topics is, "Should I be worried about COVID-19?"

"We don't want to be worried because the Bible tells us not to worry," the site states. "We know that God is in control and that He can use all suffering to draw people to Himself. We do want to be wise by practicing what the CDC calls 'safe distancing.' We can also look for opportunities to turn Coronavirus conversations into gospel conversations."

https://www.rawstory.com/pastor-dies-fr ... n-control/
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

If God is indeed in control, maybe he thought he'd teach the parish a lesson by taking their unvaxed(?) pastor. Now go get your me-damn shot!!!

(I'm guessing he was unvaxed. I didn't see it mentioned in the article.)
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

me-damn
Heh. Good one.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

I've posted about a group of doctors who own a major urgent care / family practice in Roseburg, Oregon, some who are on the board of CHI-Mercy hospital that is currently overflowing and had a person die waiting for a bed, who are anti mask and Vax, pro herd immunity, and a scourge on our community.

Snips from an 8/26/21 blog post.

https://www.evergreenfamilymedicine.com ... ugust-2021

"Douglas County is experiencing the reality of the delta variant, with further viral mutations on the horizon. Mandates of vaccination, without exceptions, and outdoor masking won’t change that. If messaging and actions were designed to divide, they could not be more effective. Opinions expressed in public forums and social media serve as a thermometer of the heat and blaming in our community.

Some have advocated the hospital not admit ill patients who are unvaccinated. Those who have chosen to be vaccinated blame the unvaccinated for immune escape of the variant. It is likely just the opposite. "

"4. Early outpatient treatment works. At Evergreen Family Medicine, we are aggressive in those stratified to be at risk in this early phase. We believe Regeneron, Ivermectin, anticoagulation, and judicious use of steroids and active monitoring is keeping patients out of the hospital."

"5. There is little, if any, spread of COVID from asymptomatic persons. Like other viral infections, if you are sick, you should stay home. There is no need to quarantine the asymptomatic healthy."

"4. Children need to return to school Without masks. Without vaccination. Covid 19 will not go away. Instead, we are transitioning now from a pandemic to endemic status. Children have more chance of dying in a car wreck, unintentional drug overdose, or influence than from Covid. And children rarely spread the virus."
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Anyone tracking these bad hombres yet? A cursory search did not turn up prior mention on the forums.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ntres.html
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
tencats

Post by tencats »

Hundreds rally at Washington state Capitol Campus against COVID-19 vaccine requirements
Updated August 29, 2021 11:51 AM
https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/loc ... rylink=cpy
Hundreds of people gathered at the Washington state Capitol Campus on Saturday to protest against a statewide vaccine mandate for state employees, health care workers and school staff.

People lined the streets, waving signs that said “Stop mandates now” and “Tell our lawmakers no!”

The event was organized by “Liberty, At All Hazards” to demand that Gov. Jay Inslee change course and revoke the COVID-19 vaccination requirement he announced earlier this month.

In a news release for Saturday’s event, protest leaders warned that “multiple areas of the state will be severely reduced or shut down completely” because people will not receive the vaccine.

“From prisons, to hospitals, to First Responders of all types, from firefighters, to police, to EMS personnel, to ferry workers, to teachers, coaches, and school volunteers, bus drivers, sanitation workers, and so on — the Governor is unnecessarily threatening the genuine safety and well-being of the citizens of Washington if he forces his mandate to stand,” the group said in the release.

Corinne and Scott Reiquam of Orting showed up at Saturday’s event, saying they wanted to stand up for their right to decide whether they want the vaccine. Corinne works for the state in the medical field.

“We believe it’s our right as American citizens to choose,” she said.

Read more here: https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/loc ... rylink=cpy
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Fuck these people. I wonder how long they'll live on unemployment, if they can even qualify for it, before they decide a jab and a job is a better option?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yanno, with a dad in the Navy, I went to at least 10 different schools on both coasts before I graduated high school. And every school I ever attended taught me to believe in science. Where did all these stupid idiots go to school that taught them otherwise? :confuzzled:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”