TAITZ v SEBELIUS, et al. NDTX

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Umm... Isn't 14.1 a dismissal?Yes, of the CA case for lack of venue. Taitz then refiles in NDTX (this case) and also suffers from lack of venue.Oooohhhhh, never mind
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Workmanlike but entirely sufficient. Arguably, more effort than necessary, but I won't complain.It's not stellar, but it doesn't have to be, and the attorney, I am sure, has real cases to litigate.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:36 pm

A P P L A U S E

:-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bdIndeed... IMO a well-done, professional stick the knife in silently and then twist it job. :-bdFollowed by slice'n'dice, put it through the mincing machine, then stamp on it before throwing it in the trash can!

=D> =D> =D> =D>

It's a shame that these thorough responses are needless. This one goes:

(1) dismiss coz of jurisdiction,

(2) if not (1), dismiss coz of venue,

(3) if not (2), dismiss coz of improbability of success,

(4) if not (3), dismiss coz of lack of harm,

(5) if not (3), dismiss coz of lack of ripeness,

(6) if not (5), dismiss coz of lack of duplication,

(7) if not (6), dismiss coz of misrepresentation of the law,

(8) if not (7), dismiss coz Taitz is a nasty-minded idiot (I paraphrase).

All that argument, when the court is actually going to smell the turdilicious pile of taitzoid crotography and think "right, how can we kick this nonsense into the long grass with minimal effort and no comeback?".

-xx Oh, but of course, it does have some value - the entertainment for the Fogbow! -xx

cassandra

Post by cassandra » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:07 am

Over the years, I've seen Federal Programs' output vary in quality quite a bit. It was a real pleasure to read these documents: well done, well supported, well reasoned, dispassionate, and (one can only hope) virtually dispositive.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:56 am

Given the time of year (and my own status), I wonder if they've got an L2 or L3 extern working on this. I keep thinking it's a great case for a law student. Lots of potential for fun, lots of potential for creatively honing writing skills, great opportunity to let a law student do work that can be submitted to a court, virtually impossible to screw up, and great for the student's morale.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Clairez

Post by Clairez » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:55 am

Given the time of year (and my own status), I wonder if they've got an L2 or L3 extern working on this. I keep thinking it's a great case for a law student. Lots of potential for fun, lots of potential for creatively honing writing skills, great opportunity to let a law student do work that can be submitted to a court, virtually impossible to screw up, and great for the student's morale.Yeah, just think if you started now defending against all Taitz's cases you could have a record of like 1,000 wins to 0 losses by the time you finished law school! Plus you would get to tour most of the country. :lol:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:54 am

Also from Doc 15, MtD...

III. Even if Jurisdiction Exists and Venue is Proper, Taitz Has Not Shown a Likelihood

of Success on the Merits, as She Fails to State a Claim Upon Which Relief May Be

Granted

Self-"transferring" without reviewing and rewriting can be suicidal:II. Taitz Fails to Establish Venue in This District

If the Court looks past Taitz’s lack of standing, she also fails to establish venue. Taitz’s complaint alleges that “[v]enue is proper under FOIA and 42 U.S.C. § 1988(a) because several plaintiffs live in Orange County within the Southern Division of the Central District of California.” Compl. 6. Neither statute is applicable in this case, nor could residency in Orange County establish venue in the Northern District of Texas #-o

raicha

Post by raicha » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:23 am

Self-"transferring" without reviewing and rewriting can be suicidal: II. Taitz Fails to Establish Venue in This District If the Court looks past Taitz’s lack of standing, she also fails to establish venue. Taitz’s complaint alleges that “[v]enue is proper under FOIA and 42 U.S.C. § 1988(a) because several plaintiffs live in Orange County within the Southern Division of the Central District of California.” Compl. 6. Neither statute is applicable in this case, nor could residency in Orange County establish venue in the Northern District of Texas #-oThis is one example of why many here believe Taitz is no longer even pretending to file legally valid pleadings. It's all about the smear and the PR, so it doesn't matter whether the pleading meets the basic requirements of the law.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:31 am

Self-"transferring" without reviewing and rewriting can be suicidal: II. Taitz Fails to Establish Venue in This District

If the Court looks past Taitz’s lack of standing, she also fails to establish venue. Taitz’s complaint alleges that “[v]enue is proper under FOIA and 42 U.S.C. § 1988(a) because several plaintiffs live in Orange County within the Southern Division of the Central District of California.” Compl. 6. Neither statute is applicable in this case, nor could residency in Orange County establish venue in the Northern District of Texas #-oThis is one example of why many here believe Taitz is no longer even pretending to file legally valid pleadings. It's all about the smear and the PR, so it doesn't matter whether the pleading meets the basic requirements of the law.I agree raicha, but IMHO she left the safety of pursuing an actual case a while ago. The last coherent (if you can call them that) seemed to be when CEL3 was with her. That kinda seemed to me to be the apex of what is I would term her work.

I may be a snarker, and I am learning as fast as I can. I may ask some stupid questions (no such thing) and Orly left me in the tracks of stupidity a long time ago.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:54 am

Come, come, these are mere peccadilloes. If you can see that she cited the wrong statute, that means you know which would have been the right statute. Everyone better stop pretending they don't know what she meant to say in her pleadings, or they'll be complicit in massive fraud.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:34 am

Things have been quiet for a couple of weeks with this case. Does Orly need to respond to the last filing by defendants?

raicha

Post by raicha » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:34 am

There's still time.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:04 am

There's still time.November 6th is coming up awful fast though. tick tock - tick tock... -xx
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Since none of the other defendants have responded, I guess they all decided to ignore this until Taitz serves them properly, which we know will never happen. :-bd

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:52 pm

How can you lot doubt the worlds finest practitioner of Gynecological Dentistry and Proctological Law.(Do you know how hard that was to spell for a horribly dyslexic person like myself? Applause please)
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

June bug

Post by June bug » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:54 pm

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:23 pm

How can you lot doubt the worlds finest practitioner of Gynecological Dentistry and Proctological Law.(Do you know how hard that was to spell for a horribly dyslexic person like myself? Applause please) =D> =D> \ :D / \ :D / :-bd :-bd =D> =D> =D> =D>

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:52 pm

RTH -- We are no longer limited to 10 smileys. Suranis deserves much much more.Sekrit Stuffs!
. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:01 am

is this another deadline she has forgotten about / missed?

raicha

Post by raicha » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:02 am

There's still time.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:03 am

Plenty of time for Taitz. After all, she doesn't have anything else to do this week.

realist

Post by realist » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:26 am

Docket Update...

10/05/2012 [link]16,[/link] REPLY filed by Orly Taitz re: 14 Response/Objection, (Attachments: # 1 Declaration(s) certificate of service) (Taitz, Orly) (Entered: 10/05/2012)

Full of Taitz goodies and logic...

3. DEFENSE IS STATING THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT JUDGE LAMBERTH STATED IN TAITZ V OBAMA 10- CV-151 RCR

[highlight]Taxpayer standing was confirmed by the chief Judge of the US District court for the District of Columbia, Judge Lamberth[/highlight]. In Taitz v Obama Taitz originally sued under the Writ of Mandamus and the Commerce Clause and the original complaint dealt with Obama's eligibility per DC Quo Warranto statutes. ACA was not signed into law until after the original complaint was briefed. The court ruled that she did not have standing under those two clauses [highlight]and stated that there is taxpayer standing under the Establishment Clause.[/highlight]

"Ms. Taitz requests reconsideration of the Court's dismissal of her Commerce Clause claim, which asked the Court to declare the recently enacted Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Pub. L. No. 111-148, invalid. Ms. Taitz claims that because President Obama has not proved that he is a natural born citizen, he thus cannot legitimately sign the bill into law. Additionally, Ms. Taitz asserts that her imminent injury is sufficient for standing..." "while the U.S. Supreme Court has recognized that taxpayer standing can be sufficient in an Establishment Clause challenge to government action in Flast v. Cohen, 392 U.S. 8 (1968), it has refused to create a similar rule for Commerce Clause challenges. Daimler Chrysler Corp. v. Cuno, 547 U.S. 332, 347-49 (2006); see also Bowen v. Kendrick, 487 U.S. 589, 618 (1988) 06.18.10 order by judge Lamberth in Taitz v Obama 10-cv-151 RCR, order on motion for reconsideration.

Upon receiving this ruling, Taitz filed another motion for reconsideration, asking to rule in her favor based on the Establishment clause, however [highlight]the court ruled that since she did not bring the Establishment clause in the original complaint, it would not consider it under rule 60B[/highlight].

"plaintiff cannot use her Rule 60(b) motion to raise legal arguments that were available to her at the time of filing. Therefore, the Court will not address plaintiff’s new claims." id

Therefore Plaintiff did not have a complaint under ACA or Establishment clause. As a matter of fact, when the original complaint was filed on 01.27.2010 ACA was not signed into law yet, so she could not bring her complaint under ACA and the Establishment clause would not have been the correct basis for her complaint in January 2010 two months before ACA was signed into law. [highlight]Based on the above one can see that Judge Lamberth actually found that the establishment clause would be a correct vehicle, correct cause of action for Taitz complaint.[/highlight]
ImageX 4 ImageX36

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:38 am

Ms. Taitz claims that because President Obama has not proved that he is a natural born citizen, he thus cannot legitimately sign the bill into law.It cannot be repeated enough -- as the simplest core birther claim, this concoction fails on its face.

How can anyone seriously write this, much less in a legal document? As a logical or legal statement, it is has no conceivable grounds.

I guess these people never read the Constitution.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:51 am

In the interest of judicial economy Taitz is willing to stipulate to consolidation of these challenges and will be to bring a petition with the Multi-district jurisdiction panel.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:59 am

Ms. Taitz claims that because President Obama has not proved that he is a natural born citizen, he thus cannot legitimately sign the bill into law.It cannot be repeated enough -- as the simplest core birther claim, this concoction fails on its face.

How can anyone seriously write this, much less in a legal document? As a logical or legal statement, it is has no conceivable grounds.

I guess these people never read the Constitution.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Return to “Birther Case Discussion”