CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 3:12-cv-03251-P

Taitz v. Sebelius et al

Assigned to: Judge Jorge A Solis

Cause: 28:1331 Fed. Question

Date Filed: 08/23/2012

Jury Demand: None

Nature of Suit: 440 Civil Rights: Other

Jurisdiction: U.S. Government Defendant

08/23/2012 1 New Case Notes: A filing fee has been paid. File to Judge Solis. Initiating documents received by mail. No prior sanctions found. Pursuant to Misc. Order 6, Plaintiff is provided the Notice of Right to Consent to Proceed Before A U.S. Magistrate Judge (Judge Stickney). Clerk to provide copy to plaintiff if not received electronically. (cea) Modified on 8/24/2012 to correct file date (cea). (Entered: 08/24/2012)

08/23/2012 2 Notice and Instruction to Pro Se Party. (cea) Modified on 8/24/2012 to correct file date (cea). (Entered: 08/24/2012)

08/23/2012 [link]3,[/link] COMPLAINT against Michael Astrue, William A Chatfield, John 1-10 Does, Jane Does 1-10, Alice Travis Germond, Eric Holder, Lynn Matusow, Barrack Hussein Obama, Alvin Onaka, Nancy Pelosi, Brian Schatz, Kathleen Sebelius filed by Orly Taitz. (Filing fee $350.00; Receipt number 60689) Unless exempted, attorneys who are not admitted to practice in the Northern District of Texas should seek admission promptly. Forms, instructions, and exemption information may be found at [/break1]txnd.uscourts.gov]http://www.txnd.uscourts.gov, or by clicking here: Attorney Information - Bar Membership (Attachments: # 1 Additional Page(s)) (cea) (Entered: 08/24/2012)

08/23/2012 4 CERTIFICATE OF INTERESTED PERSONS/DISCLOSURE STATEMENT by Orly Taitz. (cea) (Entered: 08/24/2012)

08/24/2012 ***Clerk's Notice of delivery: (see NEF for details) Docket No:1, 2. Fri Aug 24 11:55:03 CDT 2012 (crt) (Entered: 08/24/2012)

08/24/2012 5 Summons Issued as to Michael Astrue, William A Chatfield, John 1-10 Does, Jane Does 1-10, Alice Travis Germond, Eric Holder, Lynn Matusow, Barrack Hussein Obama, Alvin Onaka, Nancy Pelosi, Brian Schatz, Kathleen Sebelius. (cea) (Entered: 08/24/2012)

08/24/2012 Confirmation of receipt of payment from Orly Taitz in the amount of $350.00. Transaction posted on 8/23/2012 12:00:00 AM. Receipt number DS060689 processed by aa. (jkm) (Entered: 08/24/2012)

links when I can... no time now... but probably nothing new.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Msottement

TAITZ v SEBELIUS, et al. NDTX

Post by Msottement » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:00 pm

08/23/2012 1 New Case Notes: A filing fee has been paid. File to Judge Solis. Initiating documents received by mail. [highlight]No prior sanctions found.[/highlight] Pursuant to Misc. Order 6, Plaintiff is provided the Notice of Right to Consent to Proceed Before A U.S. Magistrate Judge (Judge Stickney). Clerk to provide copy to plaintiff if not received electronically. (cea) Modified on 8/24/2012 to correct file date (cea). (Entered: 08/24/2012)I'm guessing they mean only in their district?

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:07 pm

8/24/2012 5 Summons Issued as to Michael Astrue, William A Chatfield, John 1-10 Does, Jane Does 1-10, Alice Travis Germond, Eric Holder, Lynn Matusow, Barrack Hussein Obama, Alvin Onaka, Nancy Pelosi, Brian Schatz, Kathleen Sebelius. (cea) (Entered: 08/24/2012)Surely, THIS time they gotta show up, right? :lol:
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

realist

Post by realist » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:09 pm

08/23/2012 1 New Case Notes: A filing fee has been paid. File to Judge Solis. Initiating documents received by mail. [highlight]No prior sanctions found.[/highlight] Pursuant to Misc. Order 6, Plaintiff is provided the Notice of Right to Consent to Proceed Before A U.S. Magistrate Judge (Judge Stickney). Clerk to provide copy to plaintiff if not received electronically. (cea) Modified on 8/24/2012 to correct file date (cea). (Entered: 08/24/2012)I'm guessing they mean only in their district?That would be my understanding.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:10 pm

For legal minds: What's the bit about the Magistrate Judge mean? Please.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:13 pm

For legal minds: What's the bit about the Magistrate Judge mean? Please.Cases in certain areas (social security, prisoner rights, etc.) and pro per cases are ones the district court judges would rather magistrate judges hear. In busy districts like the Central District of California, the district court judges' heavy load causes them to offer the magistrate judge in almost all cases. (Criminal cases are usually excepted.) So, the district court judge in Texas is offering Taitz and the defendants the services of the magistrate judge. Not. Going. To. Happen.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:18 pm

A federal litigant has the right to have a case tried by a district court judge (someone nominated by the president and confirmed by the senate). Magistrate judges are appointed by the district court. So the parties have to consent to give up their right to have a district court judge hear the case.

The primary benefit is speed: district court judges have heavy caseloads, and the magistrate judges exist to ease that burden.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:26 pm

OMFSM! Here in my home own! I am so thrilled I can finally see Thai Eats in action. Jez, Wintermute, y'all ready to head downtown when the dates are set? I already have permission from Dallasette (who doesn't always support my birfer obsession) to attend any hearing the dentist ends up atending. WhooHoo! I am so psyched!
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Yippee!!! Within driving distance!
"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:39 pm

OMFSM! Here in my home own! I am so thrilled I can finally see Thai Eats in action. Jez, Wintermute, y'all ready to head downtown when the dates are set? I already have permission from Dallasette (who doesn't always support my birfer obsession) to attend any hearing the dentist ends up attending. WhooHoo! I am so psyched!Bring your mother-in-law, too! Fun for the whole fambly. When she sees how nutz Taitz is, maybe she'll reconsider.

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:46 pm

OMFSM! Here in my home own! I am so thrilled I can finally see Thai Eats in action. Jez, Wintermute, y'all ready to head downtown when the dates are set? I already have permission from Dallasette (who doesn't always support my birfer obsession) to attend any hearing the dentist ends up atending. WhooHoo! I am so psyched!Be sure not to sit behind Lena's table so she can accurately ID you as commie obot criminal.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Mark

Post by Mark » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:01 pm

"Bring your mother-in-law, too!"Isn't watching Orly in action enough cruel and unusual punishment? :angry:
And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Everyone should see that disgusting excuse for a human being in action -- once.

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:11 pm

OMFSM! Here in my home own! I am so thrilled I can finally see Thai Eats in action. Jez, Wintermute, y'all ready to head downtown when the dates are set? I already have permission from Dallasette (who doesn't always support my birfer obsession) to attend any hearing the dentist ends up atending. WhooHoo! I am so psyched!I am still recuperating from the deep disappointment from the last failed-to-happen in L.A. Orly Circus -- which was this very same case, until it got "transferred" magically to Texas. Just sayin' -- don't get too excited too soon. I've learned. OrLena doesn't understand that even though this judge was appointed by GOP Pres. Herbert Hoover Bush, he's likely to see crap for what it is, and it could well fail before the hearing stage.

[tab=130]http://www.economicpopulist.org/files/i ... pinpop.jpg

realist

Post by realist » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:15 am

The Complaint has now been downloaded... ya gotta check it out. :lol: Well, at least the Caption.

08/23/2012 [link]3,[/link] COMPLAINT against Michael Astrue, William A Chatfield, John 1-10 Does, Jane Does 1-10, Alice Travis Germond, Eric Holder, Lynn Matusow, Barrack Hussein Obama, Alvin Onaka, Nancy Pelosi, Brian Schatz, Kathleen Sebelius filed by Orly Taitz. (Filing fee $350.00; Receipt number 60689) Unless exempted, attorneys who are not admitted to practice in the Northern District of Texas should seek admission promptly. Forms, instructions, and exemption information may be found at [/break1]txnd.uscourts.gov]http://www.txnd.uscourts.gov, or by clicking here: Attorney Information - Bar Membership (Attachments: # 1 Additional Page(s)) (cea) (Entered: 08/24/2012)
ImageX 4 ImageX36

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:21 am

The Complaint has now been downloaded... ya gotta check it out. :lol: Well, at least the Caption.

08/23/2012 [link]3,[/link] COMPLAINT against Michael Astrue, William A Chatfield, John 1-10 Does, Jane Does 1-10, Alice Travis Germond, Eric Holder, Lynn Matusow, Barrack Hussein Obama, Alvin Onaka, Nancy Pelosi, Brian Schatz, Kathleen Sebelius filed by Orly Taitz. (Filing fee $350.00; Receipt number 60689) Unless exempted, attorneys who are not admitted to practice in the Northern District of Texas should seek admission promptly. Forms, instructions, and exemption information may be found at [/break1]txnd.uscourts.gov]http://www.txnd.uscourts.gov, or by clicking here: Attorney Information - Bar Membership (Attachments: # 1 Additional Page(s)) (cea) (Entered: 08/24/2012)Damn, she nailed the venue allegations. =))
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:24 am

Yeah, I was gonna say... she's signed her complaint as ESQ. Who is her local counsel if she is filing as attorney Taitz?
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:24 am

08/23/2012 [link]3,[/link] COMPLAINT against Michael Astrue, William A Chatfield, John 1-10 Does, Jane Does 1-10, Alice Travis Germond, Eric Holder, Lynn Matusow, Barrack Hussein Obama, Alvin Onaka, Nancy Pelosi, Brian Schatz, Kathleen Sebelius filed by Orly Taitz. (Filing fee $350.00; Receipt number 60689) Unless exempted, attorneys who are not admitted to practice in the Northern District of Texas should seek admission promptly. Forms, instructions, and exemption information may be found at [/break1]txnd.uscourts.gov]http://www.txnd.uscourts.gov, or by clicking here: Attorney Information - Bar Membership (Attachments: # 1 Additional Page(s)) (cea) (Entered: 08/24/2012)Damn, she nailed the venue allegations. =))Where does she download the form to get admitted to the Texas State Hospital. They should do an eval before anyone even starts to handle the bar request.

Got any Texas Bar members here that are willing to discuss the general policies of the Texas Bar when it comes to out of state looneys??
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:26 am

Got a bit of kin in the Dallas and North Texas area. Mebbe it is a time for a quick fall warm up to Texas before the winter sets in up north. :o :lol:
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:29 am

Oy! So she simply refiled her California complaint, including the original assertions that venue is based on FOIA (rejected explicitly in Judge Gee's order) and the fact that several plaintiffs live in Orange County? ](*,) ](*,)

Nice to see that this court has already put her on notice that she needs to apply for admission PHV. Oh sure, she'll try to argue that she is bringing the case pro se. But a pro se class action? Good luck with that, Orly.

kreisman

Post by kreisman » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:30 am

Orly simply took a copy of her California lawsuit and sent it to Texas [I guess that means it was transferred (/snark)]. She has even excelled her usual craziness and ineptness. So much wrong with this. My favorite is alleging that venue is based on FOIA and is, therefore, proper in the Southern Division of Central District of California.

Edit: Damn, I was scooped by a minute by Piffle.

raicha

Post by raicha » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:15 am

I guess she simply filed a copy of the California complaint - complete with the Cali "filed" stamp - to try to keep up the fiction that it had been "transferred" to Texas.A new version, tailored for Texas, would not do that as well.Remember, it is not about actually doing competent legal work. It is all political theatrics.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:40 am

There are (to my quick count) 7 instances of the Chaleria using an unredacted social security number. Shouldn't the complaint be sealed or stricken for that reason? Maybe someone can call this violation of the rules to the attention of the court.IMPORTANT NOTICE OF REDACTION RESPONSIBILITY: All filers must redact: Social Security or taxpayer-identification numbers; dates of birth; names of minor children; financial account numbers; and, in criminal cases, home addresses, in compliance with Fed. R. Civ. P. 5.2 or Fed. R. Crim. P. 49.1. This requirement applies to all documents, including attachments.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:44 am

Yes, it's clear that she just refiled her POS from CA. Too bad her FMs are too stoopid to realize it has a new case # now...
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:05 pm

A federal litigant has the right to have a case tried by a district court judge (someone nominated by the president and confirmed by the senate). Magistrate judges are appointed by the district court. So the parties have to consent to give up their right to have a district court judge hear the case.

The primary benefit is speed: district court judges have heavy caseloads, and the magistrate judges exist to ease that burden.Also, most parties "give up their right" because these magistrates are usually highly competent, even if they aren't Article III judges. Parties who insist on their right to have their case heard by an Article III judge, especially on the procedural and evidentiary matters often heard by highly competent magistrate judges who specialize in these issues, often find themselves disappointed, when their asshat arguments lose.

Nine out of ten magistrate judges, I would be glad to have the whole case heard before them, not just the motions.

Return to “Birther Case Discussion”