BARNETT|KEYES (REDUX) :) (ACT IV) ?

raicha

Post by raicha » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:27 pm

(2) The RICO claim is res judicata. When Taitz, after more than six months, had failed to adequately state a RICO claim, the court dismissed it. That dismissal -- with prejudice -- operates as an adjudication on the merits.Remarkably enough, this isn't the first time res judicata made an appearance in my day today. The importance of res judicata in any system of civil justice was mentioned early on in the very first lecture of my very first ever Civil Procedure class. First freaking lecture in civ pro, and the ditz still manages not to understand it. #-oWith your very first Civ Pro class under your belt, I believe you now have had more actual law school education than make-believe lawyer Orly Taitz.

Sekrit Stuffs!
Ya went to law school Orly? Let's see the proof!

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:50 pm

mens rea? that sounds durty.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:58 pm

mens rea? that sounds durty.The bad one is actus reus.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:21 am

MENS REA?????[BBvideo 425,350:al4vcmb7][/BBvideo]
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Mark

Post by Mark » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:30 am

Now we have narrowed down which Obots have been harassing Orly in Latin.[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=247899]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=247899
And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:36 am

Does Keyes himself -- not just OrLena -- get notified in the mail or some other way?

brygenon

Post by brygenon » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:55 am

Docket Update...

2012-08-20 [link]132,[/link] Docket Text: OPPOSITION re: MOTION for Order for reconsideration under rule 60 new information MOTION for Leave to file second amended complaint in RICO MOTION for Reconsideration of the order to dismiss[130] filed by Defendants Joseph R Biden, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Robert M Gates, Barack Hussein Obama, Michelle LR Obama. (DeJute, David)Plaintiff’s motion is the last iteration in a long list of

attempts to have this Court’s Final Order dismissing the complaint

reversed. Like all previous attempts, this too must fail.Poor word choice by Assistant U.S. Attorneys West and DeJute. Plaintiff’s motion is the latest iteration.

realist

Post by realist » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:31 am

Does Keyes himself -- not just OrLena -- get notified in the mail or some other way?If Orly was indeed a real attorney with a real client he would have agreed to everything she files on his behalf, she would not only notify her client by email or letter but would also send then copies of all pleadings, from both sides. She would also have mandatory paperwork in her files, such as a representation agreement (fee agreement) even if working pro bono, among other things. I seriously doubt she has any of that and I doubt even more so that she's notified her "client" of anything, including that he's filed a Rule 60 B motion to attempt to resurrect a dead case. I am also of the opinion that, if asked about it, he would lie and say he was her client and knew all about it.But to answer your question directly, no, as the plaintiff he does not receive automatic notification from the court of anything.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:56 am

Does Keyes himself -- not just OrLena -- get notified in the mail or some other way?If Orly was indeed a real attorney with a real client he would have agreed to everything she files on his behalf, she would not only notify her client by email or letter but would also send then copies of all pleadings, from both sides. She would also have mandatory paperwork in her files, such as a representation agreement (fee agreement) even if working pro bono, among other things. I seriously doubt she has any of that and I doubt even more so that she's notified her "client" of anything, including that he's filed a Rule 60 B motion to attempt to resurrect a dead case. I am also of the opinion that, if asked about it, he would lie and say he was her client and knew all about it.But to answer your question directly, no, as the plaintiff he does not receive automatic notification from the court of anything.Thanks for the explanation; what is key is that you think Keyes would back Lena, regardless. Now that I think of it, I think so, too.Surprise, surpirse, as usual, there has been complete silence on this put down, on OrLena's House of Malware.

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:03 pm

[Post moved to the [/break1]thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=409880#p409880]Language Geekery thread as a minor threadjack.]

raicha

Post by raicha » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Plaintiff’s motion is the last iteration in a long list of

attempts to have this Court’s Final Order dismissing the complaint

reversed. Like all previous attempts, this too must fail.Poor word choice by Assistant U.S. Attorneys West and DeJute. Plaintiff’s motion is the latest iteration.When I first read it, I saw last irritation. :lol:

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Stay away from that yahoo, or you will know a whole new level of irritation.

realist

Post by realist » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 am

As it was predicted this mess should be handled...

Docket Update...

08/24/2012 [link]133,[/link] MINUTES (IN CHAMBERS) ORDER by Judge David O. Carter Taking Matter Under Submission. Accordingly, the hearing set for September 10, 2012, at 8:30 a.m. is removed from the calender. Parties will be served with the Courts ruling. (db) (Entered: 08/24/2012)

Orly screeches corruption/Velamoor in 3...2...1 :lol:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:27 am

This way we don't lose focus on Walt's trial ... ;;)

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:29 am

This way we don't lose focus on Walt's trial ... ;;) \ :D / \ :D / \ :D /
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

realist

Post by realist » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:42 am

Rats. :lol:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:16 pm

But...but...Orly's motion is 18 pages long! The least he could do is grant oral arguments™.

How's a girl supposed to get any good press if judges deny everything right away? Geez.

The betting window is open. The order denying this national security motion will contain the word "frivolous"...

[ ] Not at all

[ ] Once

[ ] Twice

[ ] More than twice.

realist

Post by realist » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:19 pm

But...but...Orly's motion is 18 pages long! The least he could do is grant oral arguments™.

How's a girl supposed to get any good press if judges deny everything right away? Geez.

The betting window is open. The order denying this national security motion will contain the word "frivolous"...

[ ] Not at all

[ ] Once

[ ] Twice

[ X] More than twice.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

esseff44

Post by esseff44 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:21 pm

Once. Short and tightly worded dismissal.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Well, I am rooting for a scathing rebuke, but I'm not holding out much hope. My biggest disappointment with Judge Carter is that he seemingly did nothing to protect his totally innocent law clerk. Let's not forget Orly analyzing the political donations of the clerk's parents, outing their home address, etc. And worse. I hope Judge Carter hasn't forgotten that as he pens his Order, but, again, I am not hopeful.
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Of course there is the chance that Judge Carter was overwhelmed by the logic of Orly's arguments and will grant her motion without oral argument. There is also a greater chance that the moon left orbit headed for Mars as I typed those words. =))
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:27 am

Does this filing by Orly put her over the limit as a vex lit in California? Can Judge Carter declare her a vex lit in his ruling?

realist

Post by realist » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:10 am

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=261788]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=261788 :evil:

Reply to opposition filed . This is in front of judge Carter. Though he is a former Marine, considering his past rulings, I doubt he will do anything to serve justice

Posted on | August 27, 2012 | No Comments

2012-08-27 - [link]134,[/link] - KvO - Keyes Reply to Opposition to Motion for Reconsideration

2012-08-27 - [link]134-1,[/link] KvO Letter from the CA bar filed

Defendants attorneys, who are assistant attorneys of the U.S. attorneys’ office clearly saw that Rule60b(6) was stated, they knew that under 60b(6) a Motion for Reconsideration can be filed at any time, they simply provided a bogus argument and defrauded the court by claiming that the motion is not timely and they should be sanctioned for it.This court dismissed this case not on the merits, [highlight]but on a technicality, on standing[/highlight], ](*,) ruling that after the election the candidates do not have standing to bring a challenge to legitimacy of the president.[highlight]As Your Honor is an appointee of the Democrat President Clinton, the public and the plaintiffs are deeply concerned that the due process and equal protection rights of the Plaintiffs are egregiously violated under the color of authority in order to promote narrow Democratic Party interests.[/highlight] :shock:

This is particularly important in light of the fact that the three judge panel of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals [highlight]by some type of a coincidence consisted of all three appointees of the same Democrat -President Clinton.[/highlight]

[highlight]This court did not give the same consideration, did not grant the same due process and equal protection to Plaintiffs who challenged Obama, as it gave to the plaintiffs, whose action would indirectly benefit Obama.[/highlight]Can anyone say OSC? (hey, a guy can dream).

lots of crunchy goodness

links shortly
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:15 am

The cases she cites are very powerful.Oh. Wait.Sekrit Stuffs!
Not all 3 judges who heard the case on appeal were appointed by President Clinton (whose payoff, of course, was having his wife appointed Secretary of State). Judge Pregerson was appointed to the Court of Appeals by President Carter. So, Taitz got that wrong. The fact that the President who appointed the appellate court judge has the same last name as the district court judge seems suspicious, doesn't it?

Return to “Birther Case Discussion”