HOUSE v OBAMA, et al. (Commonwealth of KY - Franklin Circuit Court - 48th Judicial Circuit.)

TollandRCR

HOUSE v OBAMA, et al. (Commonwealth of KY - Franklin Circuit Court - 48th Judicial Circuit.)

Post by TollandRCR » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:20 pm

[link]More about the good doctor who refused to serve,http://www.kscourts.org/cases-and-opini ... /80362.htm[/link]
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:20 pm

[link]More about the good doctor who refused to serve,http://www.kscourts.org/cases-and-opini ... /80362.htm[/link]Well, at least SOMEONE did their job in Kansas...Not to everyone's satisfaction (she indirectly refuses to treat patients - To me they shudda pulled the license as well as the 5K.)She abdicated her responsibility to the soldiers she was sworn to treat and defend. I have no sympathy for a deserter.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:47 pm

And back during the original Desert Storm it was Dr. Yolanda Huet-Vaughn, a flight surgeon, who gained notoriety (at least here locally, where she lived) for refusing to deploy as a conscientious objector - even though she's VOLUNTEERED to be in the military to get her medical school paid for. Not quite the same as birthering, I realize, but still, not the brightest bulb, there....This is just for the sake of clarity - For reasons of tradition, the military often uses the word "surgeon" to describe any doctor serving in a particular position, even if that doctor is not actually trained in surgery. Flight "surgeons" are a prime example of this. Flight surgeons are typically military physicians, but not all military physicians are flight surgeons. A flight surgeon has specialized training in aviation medicine. Some flight surgeons have done full residencies and are board-certified in aerospace medicine, but most have simply taken a short course (6-week to 6-month, depending on branch of service) to receive the qualification. As a result of this training, flight surgeons are qualified to do things (like determine medical fitness for pilots) that other doctors are not. Huet-Vaughn was definitely a military physician at one point, and probably not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I can't find any indication that she was ever a flight surgeon.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:01 pm

The best doctor I've ever been to was an Army Doc - a DO with real flight surgeon qualifications. He did FAA physicals and medical treatment of pilots on the side. It was in Anchorage, so there is a big demand for the services. The worst was also a DO...rats.... ?(
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 am

Huet-Vaughn was definitely a military physician at one point, and probably not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I can't find any indication that she was ever a flight surgeon.Thanks, MIke, for the clarification. I wasn't aware that the two were distinctly different. Sorry for any inadvertent offense to any actual flight surgeons!
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:53 am

I do not see anything online for this case yet but it was supposedly filed last week. [/break1]courts.ky.gov/CourtRecords/]http://apps.courts.ky.gov/CourtRecords/It looks as if online for this case info will be lacking.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

realist

Post by realist » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:20 am

I do not see anything online for this case yet but it was supposedly filed last week. [/break1]courts.ky.gov/CourtRecords/]http://apps.courts.ky.gov/CourtRecords/It looks as if online for this case info will be lacking.AFAIK it was supposedly filed on Friday. I don't think it's unusual for it not to show on the docket yet.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:21 am

AFAIK it was supposedly filed on Friday. I don't think it's unusual for it not to show on the docket yet.Oh I agree. It could be mid week before we see anything.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

The case shows on the docket now.12-CI-01048FRANKLINHOUSE, L TODD VS. OBAMA, BARACK HUSSEIN , ET AL

realist

Post by realist » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:52 am

The case shows on the docket now.12-CI-01048FRANKLINHOUSE, L TODD VS. OBAMA, BARACK HUSSEIN , ET ALNot eligible for online payment. :((
ImageX 4 ImageX36

realist

Post by realist » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:01 pm

ORYR finally has the news about this suit... :lol:

[link]Doctor sues to have President Barack Obama removed from Kentucky ballot

By Joseph Gerth @ The Courier-Journal,http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... Records%29[/link]

In an interview Wednesday, Todd House, 52, said that he filed to run for president in part to give him standing to file the suit but also because he opposes both Republicans and Democrats and wanted to help get the Libertarian message out.

And he said he wanted to bring suit because the courts are “shirking the issue” by not addressing the merits of similar cases that have come before them. “Really, the judiciary and the Supreme Court needs to hash this out and decide it once and for all for the greater good of the country,” House said.

In seeking a temporary restraining order to keep Obama off the Kentucky ballot, [highlight]House claims not only that the president was born in Kenya but that he is not eligible to be president because his father was not a U.S. citizen.[/highlight]

[highlight]He also claims Obama never re-established U.S. citizenship after moving to Indonesia as a child[/highlight].He might as well claim the moon is made of green cheese.

](*,)

Oh, and BTW, ORYR, Fogbow broke the story on August 10. :bwaha:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:09 pm

There is still nothing scheduled on this case. It is being treated with the amount of urgency it deserves. :lol:

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Doctor Conspiracy found an article on the House case in the Louisville Courier Journal. [link]Doctor sues to have President Barack Obama removed from Kentucky ballot,http://www.courier-journal.com/article/ ... cky-ballot[/link]Sam the Drip, the Putz, and Kerchenr all show up in the comments. Doc's article:[link]Birther lies in Kentucky court filing,http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/08/ ... rt-filing/[/link]

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:16 pm

There is a hearing scheduled in this case on September 24 at 9 AM. HOUSE, L TODD VS. OBAMA, BARACK HUSSEIN , ET ALScheduled EventsMOTION HOUR 9/24/2012 09:00 AM UnassignedSeptember 24th is going to be a busy day.

realist

Post by realist » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:24 am

UPDATE...

KY - House v Obama - [link]Answer to Complaint,[/link]

KY - House v Obama - [link]Motion to Dismiss,[/link]

h/t RC :-bd
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:23 am

Dr. House certainly has his work cut out for him. First, he has to overcome the Motion to Dismiss. Second, assuming he could survive the MtD (which which he cannot do, because it is purely legal argument based on irrefutable law), every allegation in his Complaint that is not specifically admitted by the Defendant in the Answer must be proven by House.

Not.

Gonna.

Happen.
"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Just a note:I don't think this case has made it onto the Birther Scorecard, and I hope it can be added.Thanks!
The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

realist

Post by realist » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Just a note:I don't think this case has made it onto the Birther Scorecard, and I hope it can be added.Thanks!I may be misremembering, but isn't it still pending in the lower court?IIRC they don't make the scorecard until there's been some adjudication at some level.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Just a note:I don't think this case has made it onto the Birther Scorecard, and I hope it can be added.Thanks!I may be misremembering, but isn't it still pending in the lower court?IIRC they don't make the scorecard until there's been some adjudication at some level.Yes, it's still pending in the lower court. But--at least as far as I know--every case that is filed goes on the Birther Scorecard, and is marked as "pending" until resolved at the lower court (or, in scorecard-speak, "Original Tribunal"). I believe this case would be like any of the other 9 cases still showing as "pending" (although several have been resolved at the original tribunal level during the past week, so it's more like 6 cases pending now, I think) at the lower court/agency level (such as, for example, Archibald v. DOJ, which is still pending in the D.C. District Court). Perhaps I'm wrong, though, and am misreading/misunderstanding the scorecard.
The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

realist

Post by realist » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:02 pm

As I said, I could be wrong, and most likely am. I'll check with the keeper of the card first thing tomorrow and see if we can't get it shaped up.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

LaLawyer

Post by LaLawyer » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Dr. House certainly has his work cut out for him. First, he has to overcome the Motion to Dismiss. Second, assuming he could survive the MtD (which which he cannot do, because it is purely legal argument based on irrefutable law), every allegation in his Complaint that is not specifically admitted by the Defendant in the Answer must be proven by House.

Not.

Gonna.

Happen.FWIW, it's not the best Motion to Dismiss I've ever seen. I think one of his arguments is wrong, but the other is a slam dunk. The plaintiff will be able to howl about Treason.

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:25 pm

FWIW, it's not the best Motion to Dismiss I've ever seen. I think one of his arguments is wrong, but the other is a slam dunk. The plaintiff will be able to howl about Treason.FWIW, I agree. The MtD and answer read like boilerplate lifted from a ca. 1975 defense to an overweight truck case involving an interstate carrier. --> But even so, it oughta be good enough to win.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:30 am

FWIW, it's not the best Motion to Dismiss I've ever seen. I think one of his arguments is wrong, but the other is a slam dunk. The plaintiff will be able to howl about Treason.FWIW, I agree.[highlight]The MtD and answer read like boilerplate lifted from a ca. 1975 defense to an overweight truck case involving an interstate carrier.[/highlight] --> But even so, it oughta be good enough to win.IMHO this is a valid approach: plaintiff is attempting to transport birfer :turd: accross state lines.... ?(

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:34 am

[highlight]He also claims Obama never re-established U.S. citizenship after moving to Indonesia as a child[/highlight].He might as well claim the moon is made of green cheese. ](*,)Oh, and BTW, ORYR, Fogbow broke the story on August 10. :bwaha:I don't know if it's directly birfer related, but there seems to be a lack of knowledge regarding US citizenship and living outside the US. I was talking with a relative in the US the other day, and she asked me, "what do you have to do to keep your US citizenship after you've been out of the country for so long?" The answer is "nothing" of course, but it's surprising how many people think citizenships come and go so easily.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:35 am

I don't know if it's directly birfer related, but there seems to be a lack of knowledge regarding US citizenship and living outside the US. I was talking with a relative in the US the other day, and she asked me, "what do you have to do to keep your US citizenship after you've been out of the country for so long?" The answer is "nothing" of course, but it's surprising how many people think citizenships come and go so easily.Don't want to reseach any further just now, but I seem to remember that naturalized citizens need to provide proof that they intend to keep their US citizenship when they reside for a larger time outside of the USA in one piece, or they may loose their citizenship.

Return to “Birther Case Discussion”