WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

BFB

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by BFB »

Mr. Wolf lives in Rumson, which is a very affluent part of the New Jersey shore. If the google map is to believed, he has quite the spread, including a large in-ground swimming pool, complete with patio and gazebo. He's in his 70s, a registered Republican (duh), paid about $1.2 million for his house in '95. The house is assessed at $2.5 million, for which he pays $36,000 in property taxes.

ZekeB

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by ZekeB »

Is "Area Man Goes Birther" the type of story that might make it into a New Jersey publication? :-Yes. The Onion runs headlines like that all the time.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

raicha

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by raicha »

Why would we want to encourage giving this nut some publicity?

mimi

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by mimi »

Mr. Wolf lives in Rumson, which is a very affluent part of the New Jersey shore. If the google map is to believed, he has quite the spread, including a large in-ground swimming pool, complete with patio and gazebo. He's in his 70s, a registered Republican (duh), paid about $1.2 million for his house in '95. The house is assessed at $2.5 million, for which he pays $36,000 in property taxes.crikey! There's money in dental balls!

bob

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by bob »

Why would we want to encourage giving this nut some publicity?In my experience, (reaction to) media reaction to birthers has been, uhhh, less than positive.Sekrit Stuffs!
And sometimes one needs a reliable source to cite. :-
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

raicha

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by raicha »

Why would we want to encourage giving this nut some publicity?In my experience, (reaction to) media reaction to birthers has been, uhhh, less than positive.Sekrit Stuffs!
And sometimes one needs a reliable source to cite. :-
You know that old Hollywood saying, "there's no such thing as bad publicity"?Birthers love the attention, good or bad.

realist

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by realist »

Updated Docket Sheethttp://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn315/nmgolfer_bucket/WolfvFuddyDocket-1-12-7-11.jpghttp://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn315/nmgolfer_bucket/WolfvFuddy-2-12-7-11.jpgAnd Court Minutes Listhttp://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn315/nmgolfer_bucket/WolfvFuddy-CourtMinutes-12-7-11.jpg
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Mikedunford

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by Mikedunford »

I obtained the complaint and the state's motion to dismiss today. The plaintiff's motion for summary judgement has not made it to the file yet, nor has any reply to the motion to dismiss. There is a hearing on the motion to dismiss set for Thursday afternoon which I will probably be able to attend. I'd anticipate that this case will likely be dead by Friday morning. Complaint:[/break1]scribd.com/doc/74843071/Wolf-v-Fuddy-Complaint] ... -ComplaintMotion to Dismiss:[/break1]scribd.com/doc/74843055/Wolf-v-Fuddy-MTD] Jack Ryan wants to post a copy on his site for convenience and completeness, he should of course feel free to do so.Apparently, I should have added the following:If ORYR wishes to put the filings on his Scribd site and blog without noting who actually paid for the copies, he should of course feel free to kiss my royal Irish arse on the courthouse steps at high noon. Whadda fucking douche. But we new that. :D
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

PatGund

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by PatGund »

Apparently, I should have added the following:If ORYR wishes to put the filings on his Scribd site and blog without noting who actually paid for the copies, he should of course feel free to kiss my royal Irish arse on the courthouse steps at high noon. Whadda fucking douche. But we new that. :D Not surprising. They like to steal from everyone, stamp their site on it, and claim it as their own. It's one of the reasons I dislike using their videos at Bad Fiction.

Mikedunford

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by Mikedunford »

Updated Docket SheetAs of Monday, most of those documents had not yet been added to the file. I'll attempt to get copies for completeness at some point in the future, after the overworked documents branch clerks have had time to catch up. (So probably early next year.)
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

bob

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by bob »

There is a hearing on the motion to dismiss set for Thursday afternoon which I will probably be able to attend.Still good to go? Because the [/break1]blogspot.com/2011/12/wolf-v-fuddy-another-obama-birth.html]folks at ORYR are very curious as to how this not-Taitz suit will be received.

Mikedunford

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by Mikedunford »

Unfortunately, I've had something come up. It appears unlikely that I'll be able to make the hearing today. :(

mimi

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by mimi »

Unfortunately, I've had something come up. It appears unlikely that I'll be able to make the hearing today. :(Surf's Up! :P Hope it's nothing serious, mike. We'll miss the report, of course. But, take care of stuff.

bob

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by bob »

Hope it's nothing serious, mike. We'll miss the report, of course. But, take care of stuff.As great as your reports are, this hearing looks to be pretty boring; I doubt Carroll is going to go batshit insane.

And we can all read the inevitable dismissal order once the court rules.

But your leeches fans at ORYR will be soooooo disappointed. ;)

Mikedunford

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by Mikedunford »

Unfortunately, I've had something come up. It appears unlikely that I'll be able to make the hearing today. :(Surf's Up! :P Hope it's nothing serious, mike. We'll miss the report, of course. But, take care of stuff.Nothing big. I had a flight time wrong, so I have to be at the airport to pick up my in-laws earlier than I thought.

mimi

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by mimi »

Apparently, I should have added the following:If ORYR wishes to put the filings on his Scribd site and blog without noting who actually paid for the copies, he should of course feel free to kiss my royal Irish arse on the courthouse steps at high noon. Whadda fucking douche. But we new that. :D Not surprising. They like to steal from everyone, stamp their site on it, and claim it as their own. It's one of the reasons I dislike using their videos at Bad Fiction.We gotta get a fogbow thing to add at the front & end of those birfer report youtubes. :-bd It must be a funny one. Perhaps it could be a rooster saying Fogbow brings you all the nuttiness that is Birfistan or something along those lines. \ :D / And maybe something at the end as well. I need to learn how to do stuff. ?(

tjh

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by tjh »

Nothing big. I had a flight time wrong, so I have to be at the airport to pick up my in-laws earlier than I thought.What! This is a NATIONAL EMERGENCY OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS. I'm sure your in-laws wouldn't object to being left in the terminal for a few hours?

bob

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by bob »

ORYR [/break1]blogspot.com/2011/12/article-ii-poltical-action-committee.html?showComment=1323395007210#c2774914698043337148]comment:

so wolf vs fuddy anybody got any information on it?What would they do without us Mikedunford?

SueDB

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by SueDB »

Apparently, I should have added the following:If ORYR wishes to put the filings on his Scribd site and blog without noting who actually paid for the copies, he should of course feel free to kiss my royal Irish arse on the courthouse steps at high noon. Whadda fucking douche. But we new that. :D Not surprising. They like to steal from everyone, stamp their site on it, and claim it as their own. It's one of the reasons I dislike using their videos at Bad Fiction.We gotta get a fogbow thing to add at the front & end of those birfer report youtubes. :-bd It must be a funny one. Perhaps it could be a rooster saying Fogbow brings you all the nuttiness that is Birfistan or something along those lines. \ :D / And maybe something at the end as well. I need to learn how to do stuff. ?(Something like the Warner Brother's Cartoon - Looney Tunes...
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

bob

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by bob »

Something like the Warner Brother's Cartoon - Looney Tunes...Something like the Warner Brother's Cartoon ... no need to get the copyright police upset.

realist

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by realist »

ORYR [/break1]blogspot.com/2011/12/article-ii-poltical-action-committee.html?showComment=1323395007210#c2774914698043337148]comment:

so wolf vs fuddy anybody got any information on it?What would they do without us Mikedunford?In Taitz v Fuddy, once the hearing was over the clerk entered the ruling on the court's website within a very short time. I just checked the court's minute list and there is no entry relating to the hearing today, no new documents filed. It's only 4:00 p.m. there, so perhaps something soon.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

realist

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by realist »

[link]Comments from ORYR,http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... mment-form[/link]...Genius, I tells ya, pure genius. :lol: Anonymous said...[Reply] Another way might be an election board challenge where [highlight]documentation of Obama's father must be entered into the record to bring forth the NBC argument[/highlight]. Because the short-form COLB does not list birthplace of Obama's father, [highlight]only the long-from BC can be used[/highlight]. And since the long-form that been produced has been declared a forgery by numerous experts, a [highlight]supoena for the original vault copy is required[/highlight]. This might be the [highlight]direct and tangiable interest :lol:[/highlight]needed to get the BC as one can get it if he or she can establish that in a court hearing. December 8, 2011 6:15 PM =)) Anonymous said...[Reply] If Orly gets a hearing in [highlight]Georgia[/highlight], she should [highlight]immediately request a supeona for Obama's long-form birth certificate[/highlight]. Orly can claim the long-form birth certificate is required to bring forth in the court record that Obama Sr. is indeed Obama's father. [highlight](Remember, any fact in a court hearing must be supported by evidence)[/highlight] :-bd The long-form birth certificate will prove that. Then Orly can then make the argument that Obama is not an NBC because Obama's father was born in Kenya. (As supported by the birth certificate) December 8, 2011 6:49 PMI suspect (just assuming this mythical hearing were to happen) that opposing counsel would be more than happy to stipulate that Obama's father was born in Kenya. \ :D /
ImageX 4 ImageX36

SueDB

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by SueDB »

Something like the Warner Brother's Cartoon - Looney Tunes...Something like the Warner Brother's Cartoon ... no need to get the copyright police upset.It would be a parody. that will get the copyright police's panties in a wad.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

realist

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by realist »

Not surprising, and there's no link to a document nor article to back it up nor any entry on the docket, but a poster at [link]ORYR,http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... mment-form[/link] sez as to the outcome of the case...A Real Lawyer said...[Reply] Dismissed on the bases that plaintiff failed to state a claim. He is not one of the persons listed in the statute as entitled to a copy of the BC, and Hawaii law prohibits DOH from releasing a copy to anyone else. Just as we told you would be outcome.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

WOLF v FUDDY (HI CIR CT)

Post by bob »

ORYR: [/break1]blogspot.com/2011/12/wolf-v-fuddy-dismissed-on-basis.html]Wolf v. Fuddy Dismissed on Basis Plaintiff Not a Relative of Obama: Reconsideration Being FiledIn case you all haven't heard, Wolf v. Fuddy was dismissed on the basis of the plaintiff not being a relative of Obama, so the DOH cannot allow him to see the birth certificate (surprise!). The attorney, John Carroll, told me that he is filing an immediate motion for reconsideration, [highlight]as the judge completely ignored the statute that they argued removes the familial requirement in cases of fraud[/highlight]. They are already set to be back in court on Dec.27, so he is getting his motion for reconsideration filed in time for it to be heard then.

Return to “Birther Case Discussion”