HAWAII ELECTION CHALLENGE

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:11 am

Yeah, I don't think that's Rappaport. When I looked at the photo on the State Legislature web site, I had in mind Verbie's comment upthread where he referred to the man on the right as Jabba. I saw Rep. Rappaport's photo and thought, yeah, that looks like Jabba. It turns out he looks like a Jabba, but not the Jabba from the photo.

My bad.

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:27 pm

The ballot commission must have heard about Orly's brilliant performance in New Hampshire, so they're all absconding from the islands:

I need help in reaching Scott Nago, chief elections officer of HI. He has my complaint and petition, he is supposed to schedule a public hearing, but he disappeared. We can’t find either him or his legal counsel. I figure they went into communist underground :-)

Posted on | December 2, 2011 | No Comments[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=28522]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=28522

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:37 pm

The ballot commission must have heard about Orly's brilliant performance in New Hampshire, so they're all absconding from the islands:

I need help in reaching Scott Nago, chief elections officer of HI. He has my complaint and petition, he is supposed to schedule a public hearing, but he disappeared. We can’t find either him or his legal counsel. I figure they went into communist underground :-)

Posted on | December 2, 2011 | No Comments[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=28522]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=28522What an abject moron. Took me all of ten seconds to find him.

zeelin

Post by zeelin » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:14 pm

What an abject moron. Took me all of ten seconds to find him.But you're not a birther; you've got a brain, and know how to use it.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:23 pm

What an abject moron. Took me all of ten seconds to find him.But you're not a birther; you've got a brain, and know how to use it.I suspect Taitz means she wants direct access; she won't be satisfied with a gatekeeper's "not available" routine.Maybe Rondeau can file a UIPA request for the daily calendar, etc., like she did when Taitz claimed she couldn't find Fuddy ("off the island").

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:49 pm

I'm sure the various agencies of the State of Hawai'i would be only too happy to modify their schedules to conform to Typhoid Orly's needs.

raicha

Post by raicha » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:51 pm

I'm sure the various agencies of the State of Hawai'i would be only too happy to modify their schedules to conform to Typhoid Orly's needs.It appears to me that they already have. Conformed but not complied.

nbc

Post by nbc » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Hawaii does not hold presidential preference primary elections... So Orly can only object to the presidential electors... Chapter 12 objections are out... Bummer. Strangely enough she files under Election Fraud, failing to provide any statutory reference that President Obama committed any such fraud under this chapter. She is truly quite clueless3-171 and 3-171-4 applies to amendments to rules what a dimwit.

raicha

Post by raicha » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Hawaii does not hold presidential preference primary elections... So Orly can only object to the presidential electors... Chapter 12 objections are out... BummerShe's bringing her challenge under [link]19-3,http://capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vo ... 9-0003.htm[/link] which enumerates 10 different grounds,. Her complaint succinctly lays out her case under one or more of the ten, no?

nbc

Post by nbc » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Hawaii does not hold presidential preference primary elections... So Orly can only object to the presidential electors... Chapter 12 objections are out... BummerShe's bringing her challenge under [link]19-3,http://capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vo ... 9-0003.htm[/link] which enumerates 10 different grounds,. Her complaint succinctly lays out her case under one or more of the ten, no?Uh. No...

bob

Post by bob » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Do you think that the Chief elections officer of HI Scott Nago can be located anywhere near Obama’s vacation spot?

I hope my supporters can help me in locating the Chief Elections Officer of HI Scott Nago. I have a nagging feeling, we'll be able to locate him somewhere near Obama's vacation spot. Maybe we'll be able to find my missing pleadings and documents somewhere in the vicinity, too. Just a thought...xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=28532

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

raicha

Post by raicha » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:05 pm

19-3 appears to be a criminal statute. Orly cleverly cited the "private attorney general" clause that gives her standing to bring a complaint under 19-3, yes? 8>

nbc

Post by nbc » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:06 pm

19-3 appears to be a criminal statute. Orly cleverly cited the "private attorney general" clause that gives her standing to bring a complaint under 19-3, yes? 8>Orly is not interested in these trivialities of law... Man is she showing her lack of legal education once again.

raicha

Post by raicha » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:09 pm

And her prayer for relief includes all of those things and only those things which are set forth as [link]penalties under 19-4,http://capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vo ... 9-0004.htm[/link]? Si'?

nbc

Post by nbc » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:11 pm

And her prayer for relief includes all of those things and only those things which are set forth as [link]penalties under 19-4,http://capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vo ... 9-0004.htm[/link]? Si'?Prayer for relief, she never has gotten that far has she... A prayer is what she needs though but it won't help her much. 1 Petitioner is seeking an emergency hearing, under Hawaiian Revised Statutes §§3-171- 3, 3-171-4 19-3.52. Petitioner is seeking an evidentiary hearing and production of the original long form birth certificate and microfiche copy of such original birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama to be presented at the hearing by the Director of Health of Hawaii, Loretta Fuddy3. Production of the immigration and naturalization and passport records of Mr. Obama, in order to ascertain, whether there was ever a legal change of name from Soetoro, Soebarkah to Obama4. Original application to Connecticut SSN xxx-xx-xxxx, which Mr. Obama is using in his tax returns and selective service certificate, which is not assigned to him according to E-Verify5. Modification of rules/ regulations for candidate eligibility verification/authentication, in order to stop elections fraud and forgery and assure the citizens of Hawaii and the United States integrity of the elections processWhat a dufus. Worse, she did not file with the Court but asked for a hearing to adopt, change or amend the rules under HI Administrative Rules Chapter 13 171 titled Adoption, Amendment or repeal of rules... Does she really believe that the Chief Election Officer can grant her access to the SSN application and other information....

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:15 pm

And her prayer for relief includes all of those things and only those things which are set forth as [link]penalties under 19-4,http://capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vo ... 9-0004.htm[/link]? Si'?I read that clause all the way through several times.

No frogmarching! Weird.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

raicha

Post by raicha » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:40 pm

And her prayer for relief includes all of those things and only those things which are set forth as [link]penalties under 19-4,http://capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vo ... 9-0004.htm[/link]? Si'?I read that clause all the way through several times.No frogmarching! Weird.There is frogmarching, but it is stated in fancy-schmancy legalese. Legalese that Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq., political decedent, fails to invoke in her prayer.

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:49 pm

And her prayer for relief includes all of those things and only those things which are set forth as [link]penalties under 19-4,http://capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vo ... 9-0004.htm[/link]? Si'?Prayer for relief, she never has gotten that far has she... A prayer is what she needs though but it won't help her much.

1 Petitioner is seeking an emergency hearing, under Hawaiian Revised Statutes §§3-171- 3, 3-171-4 19-3.5

2. Petitioner is seeking an evidentiary hearing and production of the original long form birth certificate and [highlight]microfiche copy[/highlight] of such original birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama to be presented at the hearing by the Director of Health of Hawaii, Loretta Fuddy

3. Production of the immigration and naturalization and passport records of Mr. Obama, in order to ascertain, whether there was ever a legal change of name from Soetoro, Soebarkah to Obama

4. Original application to Connecticut SSN xxx-xx-xxxx, which Mr. Obama is using in his tax returns and selective service certificate, which is not assigned to him according to E-Verify

5. Modification of rules/ regulations for candidate eligibility verification/authentication, in order to stop elections fraud and forgery and assure the citizens of Hawaii and the United States integrity of the elections processWhat a dufus. Worse, she did not file with the Court but asked for a hearing to adopt, change or amend the rules under HI Administrative Rules Chapter 13 171 titled Adoption, Amendment or repeal of rules... Does she really believe that the Chief Election Officer can grant her access to the SSN application and other information....This is the first time that I have seen Orly request demand to see the microfish. Thank doG that she decided to tag-team with Sheriff Joe or she would have omitted the microfish evidence of fraud! =))

realist

Post by realist » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Hawaii does not hold presidential preference primary elections... So Orly can only object to the presidential electors... Chapter 12 objections are out... Bummer. Strangely enough she files under Election Fraud, failing to provide any statutory reference that President Obama committed any such fraud under this chapter. She is truly quite clueless3-171 and 3-171-4 applies to amendments to rules what a dimwit.Geeeeez Luweeez!! You guys really need to keep up. Orly also asked the elections chairman to amend the rulz, so 3-171 does apply to her challenge. ;;) No. Really!!!Petitioners demand a public hearing [highlight]seeking modification of elections[/highlight] rules in order to close an existing loophole, which allows an inelligble candidate to put his name on the ballot as a candidate for the U.S. President in violation of the Naural Born Citizen provision. Petitioners are seeking to [highlight]add a procedure allowing members of the public and U.S. voters to inspect identification records and eligibility records[/highlight] of the presidential and vice presidential candidates, in order to uphold and protect citizens inalienable civil and human right to lawful elections, free of fraud and forgery.See!!! Toldja. Orly knows exactly what she's doing. \ :D /

ImageX 4 ImageX36

raicha

Post by raicha » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Orly knows exactly what she's doing. \ :D /Yup, that's why she included all of the information required by Section 3-171-2 in her petition and carefully drafted the proposed rule or amendment as required by that rule. Yes, no?[link]Hawaii Administrative Rules,http://hawaii.gov/elections/rules/hawai ... _rules.pdf[/link]

realist

Post by realist » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Orly knows exactly what she's doing. \ :D /Yup, that's why she included all of the information required by Section 3-171-2 in her petition and carefully drafted the proposed rule or amendment as required by that rule. Yes, no?[link]Hawaii Administrative Rules,http://hawaii.gov/elections/rules/hawai ... _rules.pdf[/link]It certainly appeared so to me. :-

ImageX 4 ImageX36

raicha

Post by raicha » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:31 pm

And when asking the Chief Election Officer to "correlate" a hearing on her petition with the January hearing in Taitz v. Fuddy, Orly also considered the powers given the CEO under 3-171-2(c)? Abso-freaking-lutely?

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:38 pm

And when asking the Chief Election Officer to "correlate" a hearing on her petition with the January hearing in Taitz v. Fuddy, Orly also considered the powers given the CEO under 3-171-2(c)? Abso-freaking-lutely?Raicha, you can pussyfoot around it all you like, but it is quite clear you accord Orly's legal acumen exactly as much respect and confidence that I accord Orly's legal acumen. :twisted:

raicha

Post by raicha » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:46 pm

And when asking the Chief Election Officer to "correlate" a hearing on her petition with the January hearing in Taitz v. Fuddy, Orly also considered the powers given the CEO under 3-171-2(c)? Abso-freaking-lutely?Raicha, you can pussyfoot around it all you like, but it is quite clear you accord Orly's legal acumen exactly as much respect and confidence that I accord Orly's legal acumen. :twisted:Well, okay, how about this for directness: Orly will spend this holiday season fruitlessly attempting to contact Mr. Nago to arrange a hearing. On or before December 29th, the 30th day of the period in which Mr. Nago must respond, she will receive a letter denying her petition and setting forth reasons why. Which are many. There will be no hearing. And Mr. Nago's decision to deny her petition is unreviewable under 3-171-2(d).That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:49 pm

I'd much rather have a hearing. Maybe on December 29th.

Return to “Birther Case Discussion”