HAWAII ELECTION CHALLENGE

realist

Post by realist » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:28 am

Orly NEVAH disappoints...

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=28426]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=28426 :evil:

[highlight]Draft of the petition for the emergency hearing with the chief elections officer in HI[/highlight]

Posted on | November 29, 2011 | No Comments

Joint petition by Attorney Dr. Orly Taitz, [highlight]Mr. Ron Wong, resident of Honolulu[/highlight], Hawaii, as well as State Representative of the State of New Hampshire, [highlight]Larry Rappaport[/highlight] [WTF?]

PETITION UNDER HAWAII ELECTIONS LAW §3-172–3 and demand for an emergency hearing under §3-171-4

COMPLAINT UNDER §19-3 ELECTIONS FRAUD

As usual she begins with the really relevant stuff... :lol:

This issue came to light during the presidency of Barack Hussein Obama. Recently released passport records of his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, show , that after her second marriage, Ms. Dunham took the last name of her second husband and went by the name Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro. In 1968 Ms. Dunham Soetoro applied to renew her U.S. passport. On page 2 of her renewal application, under” Amend to include/exclude children”, she excluded her son Barack Hussein Obama Soebarkah. (Exhibit 10 (a) Passport records of Stanley Ann Dunham with her dependent son listed under the name Barack Hussein Obama Soebarkah.)Then there is of course the Indonesian "adoption" and school attendance and the fact that he never changed his name back to Obama from Soetoro.

Is this Orly's first dabbling in this birther meme to official sources? :-k

The she guzinta the SSN, etc. and continues

5. Taitz was a [highlight]delegate at the Continental Congress Convention in 2009[/highlight], =)) where she had a discussion on the matter of Barack Obama’s fraudulent use of the aforementioned Connecticut Social Security number with a recently retired senior deportation officer from the department of Homeland Security, John Sampson. Mr. Sampson provided her with an affidavit, attesting to the fact, that indeed according to national databases Obama is using a Connecticut Social Security number, even though there is no reasonable justification or explanation for such use by one, who resided in Hawaii in and around the time the Social Security number in question was issued. Exhibit 2 Affidavit of John Sampson.I think we all remember Samson's illegal use of the database. yes/no?

She once again throws Hollister and Jordan under the bus. Gee... I wonder if HI knows about those little tidbits. :-k

Anyway, another barrel of batshit crazy, very little if anything on point for an election challenge (if it's even ripe an if she can legally challenge it as a non-resident... that goes for Rappaport also. She has one resident named, but it appears to me she's attempting to "represent" both of the other named challengers. If so, I would "think" that's a no-no. I suppose we'll see.

I'll send this to Jack and get it linked in a few.

\ :D /

ETA: [link]Draft of the petition for the emergency hearing with the chief elections officer in HI,[/link]

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:37 am

Orly takes the traveling circus to the Aloha State with a "petition" that mixes up a lot of misconstrued law and her same old same old copy-paste job.

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:43 am

This issue came to light during the presidency of Barack Hussein Obama. Recently released passport records of his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, show , that after her second marriage, Ms. Dunham took the last name of her second husband and went by the name Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro. In 1968 Ms. Dunham Soetoro applied to renew her U.S. passport. On page 2 of her renewal application, under” Amend to include/exclude children”, she excluded her son Barack Hussein Obama Soebarkah.Yes, that's really odd. Usually such inconsequential minutiae aren't uncovered until long after a presidency, when some dweeb like McCullough or Schlesinger writes a biography.

And may I also note... again... how bizarre it feels to read birther claptrap that is based on factual acceptance of official documents in the public record. The confirmation bias is strong in this one. And you know that if they were somehow persuaded that this record or that document supported Obama's eligibility, it (the document) would instantly become untrustworthy, probably forged and planted by Malcolm X and Giorgi Schwartz.

I sometimes think I would like to ask Orly directly how she knows the Strunk FOIA records are genuine, and yet Obama's SS-5 and LFBC are not.

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:52 am

Well Verbie, I hate to point this out to you, but Paul Irey probably looked at them before Orly included them as enlarged 'zibbits, and told her they were fine. He's got a good knack for knowing these things before having to do the hard work of determining which letters that are different identify that a document as a forgery and which letters being the same also mean that the document is a forgery.

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:41 am

You're right Kimba. The problem though is you are looking at the ballot challenges as a means to deny Obama a second term. It's not. The true believin' birthers seem to believe in a three step process1. Challenge President Obama on the Ballot2. ????????3. The military arrests the Usurper for high treason/"We, the People" Rise Up and do the same.Replace step one with the Lakin trial, the Cold Case Posse, Manning's play trial, the Birfer Dummit, etc. Birfers tend to approach everything as a magic talisman approach. Perform the ritual correctly and then the military (or millions of patriots taking to the streets) will realize the "truth" finally and all will be magically restored.

Welsh Dragon

Post by Welsh Dragon » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:36 am

Respectfully Submitted/s/ Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ11.12.2011Wonder if she filed it?

realist

Post by realist » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:38 am

Respectfully Submitted/s/ Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ11.12.2011Wonder if she filed it?Good question, and whether if she did it is the one she posted or another, as she represents this one as "Draft."

ImageX 4 ImageX36

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:49 am

If I were doing this, I'd put my energy into states with a higher potential EV yield.All they need is one Kimba, then the other 54¾ States will be forced to withdraw him under the Full Faith and Credit Clause.It's diabolical.

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:50 am

Then there is of course the Indonesian "adoption" and school attendance and the fact that he never changed his name back to Obama from Soetoro.Is this Orly's first dabbling in this birther meme to official sources? :-kWell, her early stuff was cut and pasted from Philip Berg's stuff, and he was big on the Indonesian adoption and loss of citizenship myth.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:24 am

Then there is of course the Indonesian "adoption" and school attendance and the fact that he never changed his name back to Obama from Soetoro.Is this Orly's first dabbling in this birther meme to official sources? :-kWell, her early stuff was cut and pasted from Philip Berg's stuff, and he was big on the Indonesian adoption and loss of citizenship myth.Let me catch up. She had a hearing for something or other cause she didn't get her way last time, and now she is changing this at the very last minute to some stupid ballot challenge??Someone needs to send the Speaker of the NH House a note as the birfer sect were told to 86 the birfer crap.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:27 am

In my crystal ball I see one NH political career ended. Larry Rappaport doesn't want to do what his party wants him to do. I guess that campaign check from the state party isn't that important in NH. I wonder if he has Lakinitis???

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:31 am

You combined the Taitz vs Fuddy with the Birfer Challenge....Aren't these two separate cases????

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:01 pm

In my crystal ball I see one NH political career ended. Larry Rappaport doesn't want to do what his party wants him to do. I guess that campaign check from the state party isn't that important in NH. I wonder if he has Lakinitis???Most of the NH Reps don't spend anything to campaign. Shake hands at the supermarket for a couple of weekends and you're in.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Orly takes the traveling circus to the Aloha State with a "petition" that mixes up a lot of misconstrued law and her same old same old copy-paste job.Petitioners are seeking to add a procedure allowing members of the public and U.S. voters to inspect identification records and eligibility records of the presidential and vice presidential candidates, in order to uphold and protect citizens inalienable civil and human right to lawful elections, free of fraud and forgery.Because at the time you are challenging a candidate, you can demand the elections board legislate and change their own rules to fit your conspiracy theories. In America. Also.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:06 pm

In my crystal ball I see one NH political career ended. Larry Rappaport doesn't want to do what his party wants him to do. I guess that campaign check from the state party isn't that important in NH. I wonder if he has Lakinitis???Most of the NH Reps don't spend anything to campaign. Shake hands at the supermarket for a couple of weekends and you're in.I guess I see it from a state with a much smaller House.

realist

Post by realist » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:10 pm

You combined the Taitz vs Fuddy with the Birfer Challenge....Aren't these two separate cases????Two separate "cases" yes. However, Rep Rappaport has apparently "joined" Orly in this mish-mash of BS in HI.She actually appears to be trying to combine at least 2 separate causes in this paper (is the best name I can think of for it).She appears to be asking that the rules for placing candidates on the ballot be changed/amended AND that Obama not be placed on the ballot for the primary in HI. I don't know if she's asking for Obama not to be placed on the ballot prior to the proposed "change" or after. :lol: I also don't know, according to HI law, if that sort of "change/amendment" she is requesting would have to go through the legislature and she's attempting (by misconstruing HI admin rules and HI statute) to bypass the legislature in that regard.Perhaps I'm all confuzzled, and I'll admit at times Orly confuzzles me, but just sayin'.
Edit: ETA: Also. Too. Orly copies the world but not the other interested party(ies) such as Obama (at least as this POS relates to any proper primary ballot challenge.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Perhaps I'm all confuzzled, and I'll admit at times Orly confuzzles me, but just sayin'.That is because you reflexively expect a shred of logic in any legal "paper". :-

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:52 pm

You combined the Taitz vs Fuddy with the Birfer Challenge....Aren't these two separate cases????Two separate "cases" yes. However, Rep Rappaport has apparently "joined" Orly in this mish-mash of BS in HI.She actually appears to be trying to combine at least 2 separate causes in this paper (is the best name I can think of for it).She appears to be asking that the rules for placing candidates on the ballot be changed/amended AND that Obama not be placed on the ballot for the primary in HI. I don't know if she's asking for Obama not to be placed on the ballot prior to the proposed "change" or after. :lol: I also don't know, according to HI law, if that sort of "change/amendment" she is requesting would have to go through the legislature and she's attempting (by misconstruing HI admin rules and HI statute) to bypass the legislature in that regard.Perhaps I'm all confuzzled, and I'll admit at times Orly confuzzles me, but just sayin'.
Edit: ETA: Also. Too. Orly copies the world but not the other interested party(ies) such as Obama (at least as this POS relates to any proper primary ballot challenge.
Well I AM confuzzled, but I am sure it will clear up late this afternoon Hawaiian Time. I see in my crystal ball --- another GTFOOMCR...and never let your ass darken our step again.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:55 pm

Considering birthers had four years to straterergize, one would think their filings would look a tad more polished, and a tad less like someone spent (another) all-nighter throwing stuff together.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Considering birthers had four year to straterergize, one would think their filings would look a tad more polished, and a tad less like someone spent (another) all-nighter throwing stuff together.They could at least get rid of the spelling and severe grammar errors in the boilerplate text they send around. :- :-

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:02 pm

If I were doing this, I'd put my energy into states with a higher potential EV yield.The EV of doing this in any state is zero or negative. If you're a parasitic wife of a multi-millionaire, flying on Flying Monkey Miles, why not go where the climate's nice to fail utterly?

bob

Post by bob » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:09 pm

If I were doing this, I'd put my energy into states with a higher potential EV yield.The EV of doing this in any state is zero or negative. If you're a parasitic wife of a multi-millionaire, flying on Flying Monkey Miles, why not go where the climate's nice to fail utterly?Well, this isn't an EV tactic; it is a PR tactic. The goal is to get just one state, which will garner incredible media attention.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

esseff44

Post by esseff44 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:13 pm

As always, these documents, motions and challenges are not for the purpose of success with the agencies or courts. It's for the publicity and spreading doubt and suspicion. It's all a part of the effort to cost Obama enough votes to swing the election It's all a part of the black ops. The filings just have to be good enough to force the court or agency to pay attention to them and generate publicity. The birther faithful are not going to care that the filings have no basis in fact or law and have zero chance of success. They get something to post about and their beliefs in a corrupt government is confirmed with each failure.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:19 pm

As always, these documents, motions and challenges are not for the purpose of success with the agencies or courts. It's for the publicity and spreading doubt and suspicion. It's all a part of the effort to cost Obama enough votes to swing the election It's all a part of the black ops. The filings just have to be good enough to force the court or agency to pay attention to them and generate publicity. The birther faithful are not going to care that the filings have no basis in fact or law and have zero chance of success. They get something to post about and their beliefs in a corrupt government is confirmed with each failure.If enough states and courts reject Orlyism out of hand, can that be used to deny the filing by other states? Judge Lambreth told the Great Pancake & and Bourbon Court that they could pay the fee and file, then he would immediately dismiss it.

Return to “Birther Case Discussion”