BARNETT & KEYES v. OBAMA - ORAL ARGUMENT 5-2-11

DaveMuckey

Post by DaveMuckey » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:51 pm

Those of us of a certain age will recall that Wednesday is "Anything can happen day."

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Those of us of a certain age will recall that Wednesday is "Anything can happen day."See you real soon.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Those of us of a certain age will recall that Wednesday is "Anything can happen day."See you real soon.We all watched just to see how the letters were wrapped around Annette's nice errrr shirts, yeah her shirt shirt... that's it...
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:59 pm

We all watched just to see how the letters were wrapped around Annette's nice errrr shirts, yeah her shirt shirt... that's it...Now *I* remember that. You only saw it on Stand By Me.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Joseph Robidoux III

Post by Joseph Robidoux III » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:43 pm

Taitz will be devasted to learn that US 9th Circuit Court Judge Raymond C Fisher has decided to take Senior Status effective Apr 1, 2013. Judge Fisher and the other two Circuit Court Judges (Harry Pregerson and Marsha Berzon) were so mesmerized shocked annoyed by Taitz's presentation they sat and didn't interrupt a word. It was the quietest GTFOOMCR you will never hear.

For you viewing pleasure I give you The Shunning.

[/break1]c-spanvideo.org/program/Drake]http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/Drake

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n63 ... 6d07e5.jpg

Judge Raymond C Fisher

bob

Post by bob » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:12 am

Judge Fisher and the other two Circuit Court Judges (Harry Pregerson and Marsha Berzon) were so mesmerized shocked annoyed by Taitz's presentation they sat and didn't interrupt a word. It was the quietest GTFOOMCR you will never hear.The silence of Pregerson and Berzon (especially) was actually surprising.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:19 am

The silence of Pregerson and Berzon (especially) was actually surprising.Imagine yourself as a judge, sitting there while seeing a Taitz on display for the first time. You'd only be able to sit with your mouth agape too. Also.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Joseph Robidoux III

Post by Joseph Robidoux III » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:46 pm

Judge Fisher and the other two Circuit Court Judges (Harry Pregerson and Marsha Berzon) were so mesmerized shocked annoyed by Taitz's presentation they sat and didn't interrupt a word. It was the quietest GTFOOMCR you will never hear.The silence of Pregerson and Berzon (especially) was actually surprising.I would be appreciative if a Fogbowzer could tell us how Judges Pregerson and Berzon normally conduct themselves during oral argument. Are they normally talkative like Justices Scalia and Ginsburg?

Edit: tpyo

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Is their questioning of Berg illustrative?
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:51 pm

I would be appreciative if a Fogbowzer could tell us how Judges Pregerson and Berzon normally conduct themselves during oral argument. Are they normally talkative like Justices Scalia and Ginsgurg?They were with the other cases they had that day. And with opposing counsel. But Taitz -- they couldn't be bothered. They basically knew she would be of no help to them, but they had to give her half of the time to speak.She was asked a question or two when she horned in for rebuttal (after failing to have reserved any time to do so). The judges were unfailingly polite and completely disinterested, but Taitz said something that didn't sound right on rebuttal, and since there was little time left, it got used up responding to a question or two. (I forget the issue.)While she was blathering away, my recollection is that Judge Pregerson looked at her and Fisher and Berzon were reading papers on the bench.It's all on tape if you want to waste 30 minutes of your life.

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:14 pm

In my view, the panel treated Orly very sensibly -- exactly the same as they'd interact with a crazy person on the subway who is talking to voices only she can hear in her head.Why engage when you know you've almost reached your station? It's not like you're going to get into a productive or even coherent dialogue. They're judges, not Mother Theresas or social workers.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:30 pm

I would be appreciative if a Fogbowzer could tell us how Judges Pregerson and Berzon normally conduct themselves during oral argument. Are they normally talkative like Justices Scalia and Ginsburg?One does not become a federal judge without having a substantial ego.Some judges are more gracious than others in letting you know that they think they are smartest person in the room.Further affiant sayeth naught.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:43 pm

While she was blathering away, my recollection is that Judge Pregerson looked at her and Fisher and Berzon were reading papers on the bench.

It's all on tape if you want to waste 30 minutes of your life.Summary

BOTG reporting starts here:

http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 25#p237617

SternReport at http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 00#p237983

Same on Scribd [/break1]scribd.com/doc/54466266/BARNETT-KEYES-v-OBAMA-NINTH-CIRCUIT-Summary-of-Oral-Argument-5-2-11] ... ent-5-2-11

Audio provided by court [/break1]ca9.uscourts.gov/media/view.php?pk_id=0000007341]http://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/media/view. ... 0000007341

RC Radio followup [/break1]blogtalkradio.com/rcr/2011/05/03/rc-radio-special-522011]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rcr/2011/0 ... ial-522011

CSPAN video of court session [/break1]c-spanvideo.org/program/299280-1]http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/299280-1

Court video on Youtube [/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=hBLA2NdQZoM]

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:49 pm

The silence of Pregerson and Berzon (especially) was actually surprising.Imagine yourself as a judge, sitting there while seeing a Taitz on display for the first time. You'd only be able to sit with your mouth agape too. Also.I wouldn't. I'd keep my mouth firmly shut out of fear that Madame Screech might start performing dentistry on me with the same competence as she performs lawyering.

MetoDC

Post by MetoDC » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:45 pm

The silence of Pregerson and Berzon (especially) was actually surprising.Imagine yourself as a judge, sitting there while seeing a Taitz on display for the first time. You'd only be able to sit with your mouth agape too. Also.I wouldn't. I'd keep my mouth firmly shut out of fear that Madame Screech might start performing dentistry on me with the same competence as she performs lawyering. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:05 am

Umm, my wife and I were patients of hers for about three visits, back in the late '90s before she got the law license somehow, but we decided she was a really crappy dentist and found someone else. That woman put sharp instruments into my own personal mouf! :shock:

John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:29 am

Umm, my wife and I were patients of hers for about three visits, back in the late '90s before she got the law license somehow, but we decided she was a really crappy dentist and found someone else. That woman put sharp instruments into my own personal mouf! :shock:Egads man, that's almost like playing "Russian Roulette" with an automatic.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:27 am

Umm, my wife and I were patients of hers for about three visits, back in the late '90s before she got the law license somehow, but we decided she was a really crappy dentist and found someone else.

That woman put sharp instruments into my own personal mouf! :shock:I found a book from the future in my magic box; it appears to be a history book. Here's an extract which mentions you:The Great Usurpation 2008-2014 (Taitz-Arpaio University Press, 2066) Prof[break1">[/break1] Asshat-Fugwit":2kj7yi8b]

... And so, angry at Dr. Taitz, Esq. for trimming his beakfixing his teeth so clumsily, Mr. Fogonovitch (usually known by his Secret Service code name of "Foggy") exacted his revenge by becoming a key player of the team to usurp the presidency with a candidate who would destroy the U.S.

His operatives traveled the world and located the ideal candidate. In Indonesia they found a gangling slack-jawed half-wit Muslim of mixed race with a funny name who was ideal for their purposes. The team brought the boy back to Hawai'i where they indoctrinatrated him in their liberalnazistalinist philosophy.

Quietly they inserted him into the Senate by exploiting millions of fraudulent voter registrations. To fill out the back story, a team of fiction writers concocted an autobigraphy and another team of forgers produced fake birth certificates from several countries, Social Security numbers from several states (that would not pass e-Verify), college records, etc.

With the groundwork done, Foggy's role changed. He assembled a crack team of lawyers, computer experts and undercover operatives under the code name 'The Fogbow'. This team worked ceaselessly and silently to hide the evidence of their treason. They intimidated administrators to hide or lie about vital records. They brought down compuGter servers used by the growing civil rights movement. They bribed judges and suborned court clerks to get the best of civil rights cases quietly dismissed for spurious reasons, such as lack of standing, lack of jurisdiction, failure to serve defendants. They attempted to murder the most persistent of dissidents by interfering with their cars, by tampering with the brake lines or placing utility poles in the roadway. Most effective of all, and arguably rather cowardlyand Un-American, deployed the weapons of facts, logic and correct interpretation of the law against the flood of evidence uncovered by civil rights dissidents and their experts.

However, the Fogbow did not succeed in its attempt to subvert the Supreme Court by appointing one of their team, a young lawyer from Hawai'i, to the bench as the power of the once-mighty Fogbow was dissipated by the impact of the March of the Frogs in Washington on 30th February 2014 which led to the revolution colloquially known as "Dealio's War".

realist

Post by realist » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:58 am

I found a book from the future in my magic box; it appears to be a history book. Here's an extract which mentions you: In The Great Usurpation 2008-2014 (Taitz-Arpaio University Press, 2066) Prof. Asshat-Fugwit wrote:Now you'vegoneandunnit, Sam. :evil:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:51 am

This is probably the story that "Lane Hudson" was expecting to hear, up to the events of February 30, 2014.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Return to “Birther Case Discussion”