BARNETT & KEYES v. OBAMA - ORAL ARGUMENT 5-2-11

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss » Sat May 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Well, I just finished watching the oral argument on CSPAN with Mrs. Gneiss. She had never seen or heard of Orly before. After listening to Orly for a few minutes she turned to me and said, "I wish the judges had a STFU button!!" =)) Being a "wise Latina", she noted that Gary Kreep was ill-prepared and that his arguments were idiotic. And, not unlike the ladies of Fogbow, she felt compelled to comment on Orly's fashion sense, most notably her eye makeup. Something along the lines that Orly obviously used a palette knife to apply her mascara!Her final thoughts...what a bitch. :-bd :hug: :-*

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat May 07, 2011 8:19 pm

Well, I just finished watching the oral argument on CSPAN with Mrs. Gneiss. She had never seen or heard of Orly before. After listening to Orly for a few minutes she turned to me and said, "I wish the judges had a STFU button!!" =)) Being a "wise Latina", she noted that Gary Kreep was ill-prepared and that his arguments were idiotic. And, not unlike the ladies of Fogbow, she felt compelled to comment on Orly's fashion sense, most notably her eye makeup. Something along the lines that Orly obviously used a palette knife to apply her mascara!Her final thoughts...what a bitch. :-bd :hug: :-*The Fogbow Bloggers said something about her taking the first hour in the bathroom applying this crap with a trowel.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat May 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Orly, since you can read this, knock off the Makeup. Yes I realize that your real face is probably pockmarked and your skin condition is shot BECAUSE YOU USE TOO MUCH MAKEUP, but its making you look ridiculous at this point and its fooling nobody. If you are going to look bad anyway (and you do with the makeup), you might as well look bad and allow your skin to breath and heal.Knocking off the silly wigs would help too.I mean I remember then I finally shaved the very long hairs off the top of my head and admitted to myself that I was bald at the tender age of 27. I felt a lot better. maybe you aught to drop the pretense as well. It might be a small step in healing your soul.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

BFB

Post by BFB » Sat May 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Orly, since you can read this, knock off the Makeup. Yes I realize that your real face is probably pockmarked and your skin condition is shot BECAUSE YOU USE TOO MUCH MAKEUP, but its making you look ridiculous at this point and its fooling nobody. If you are going to look bad anyway (and you do with the makeup), you might as well look bad and allow your skin to breath and heal.Knocking off the silly wigs would help too.I mean I remember then I finally shaved the very long hairs off the top of my head and admitted to myself that I was bald at the tender age of 27. I felt a lot better. maybe you aught to drop the pretense as well. It might be a small step in healing your soul.Orly has a soul?

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sat May 07, 2011 11:49 pm

A bit late to the game here...I listened to the audio last week and sampled the court video, which was no better than listening to the audio; the c-span video I saw tonight, how-some-ever...

-xx

The best part was that I got to watch it with Mom after we watched the Kentucky Derby. Estiveo's Mom is 2 months shy of her 79th birfday, has some Alzheimers-like cognition & memory problems which cause her to sundown and has some other health issues, but the woman ain't stoopit. She was a surgical RN for over 40 years, was the OR Director of a pretty hot Silicon Valley hospital and went back to school in the Early 80's and got a MS (Organizational Development) from Pepperdine.

Keep in mind that she knows of Orly, via moi, but this the first time she's ackshully seen her in action. As she didn't understand the concept of oral arguments, I compared it to defending ones thesis...context achieved.

Her first words after about 2 minutes of Orly? "That woman is sick." Followed closely by, "She's insane!" "Why do they allow her to do this?" "That woman is a...a...a..." (Me: "crazy bitch?) "Yes!"

My fave? Estiveo's Mom: "Mercy, she should be dead." Me (giggling): "DEATH THREAT!!!" Mom: "No, I wasn't threatening I was just..." at which point I explain the whole death threat thing. Mom understood & got all threaty after that.

And the judicial facial expressions during Orlana's little speech? =))

in summary: I had a blast, Kreep's a way better lawyer than Orly, but so's my cat, Orly both sucks and blows, DeJute seems like a nice enough guy, My mom approves of the Fogbow mission and hopes Orly strokes out soon.

Sekrit Stuffs!
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Image Image Image Image Image

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Sat May 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Three cheers for Estiveo's MOM!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun May 08, 2011 12:22 am

Pepperdine? Hey, Estiveo, your Mum and I -- we wuz neighbors!Unless she was at the downtown campus. In which case, fuggedaboutit!

esseff44

Post by esseff44 » Sun May 08, 2011 12:48 am

Estiveo,So, who did your Mom pick for the Derby? I was going to go to GGF and bet on Shackleford but figured he would get caught at the wire by another long shot and I would be kicking myself. So, I stayed home, saved myself a bundle and a heart attack as he led the field and finished fourth just out of the money. He ran a hell of a race though.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun May 08, 2011 1:02 am

Estiveo,So, who did your Mom pick for the Derby? I was going to go to GGF and bet on Shackleford but figured he would get caught at the wire by another long shot and I would be kicking myself. So, I stayed home, saved myself a bundle and a heart attack as he led the field and finished fourth just out of the money. He ran a hell of a race though.Hmmpf. My first's ex's second ex is the owner of Animule Kingdom.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sun May 08, 2011 2:06 am

Pepperdine? Hey, Estiveo, your Mum and I -- we wuz neighbors!Unless she was at the downtown campus. In which case, fuggedaboutit!She actually went through an "extended campus" program for working professionals, so she was only at the Malibu campus for maybe three sessions and graduation over the +/- 2 year program. Many of the other sessions were at hippy-dippy places like Esalen and resort condo complexes like Pajaro Dunes.She got a great thesis advisor out of Stanford, though, and the 2 of them ended up writing a chapter together in an OD text book a few years later, so she's published.I, drug addled LA surf punk that I was, did managed to pull it together, put on a tie and show up to Malibu for her graduation...with honors.
Image Image Image Image Image

esseff44

Post by esseff44 » Sun May 08, 2011 3:55 am

Estiveo,So, who did your Mom pick for the Derby? I was going to go to GGF and bet on Shackleford but figured he would get caught at the wire by another long shot and I would be kicking myself. So, I stayed home, saved myself a bundle and a heart attack as he led the field and finished fourth just out of the money. He ran a hell of a race though.Hmmpf. My first's ex's second ex is the owner of Animule Kingdom.Owner? Team Valor International? There are 20 owners. Or did you mean Barry Irwin, the president of the group?

BFB

Post by BFB » Sun May 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Something else that struck me about that hearing; while the real attorneys were doling out "May it please the courts" and "your Honors" all over the place, the only time Orly deigned to do anything like that was when she began and said good morning. Idiot.

poutine

Post by poutine » Sun May 08, 2011 12:21 pm

"May it please the Court" is certainly a customary opening line in appellate courts, and considered good manners. (Most Phoenix judges in trial courts will roll their eyes if you do that, though.) There is nothing that Taitz did that day that left any modicum of a positive impression on the judges. Not even something as basic as good courtroom manners.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sun May 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Taitz has no manners anywhere, so it's no surprise that she doesn't have them in the courtroom either. Does anyone think she has even one friend in her life? It seems all she has is her immediate family. Can you imagine inviting her to your home for dinner? Oy.
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz » Sun May 08, 2011 1:03 pm

There is nothing that Taitz did that day that left any modicum of a positive impression on the judges. Not even something as basic as good courtroom manners.Absolutely agreed. A particular example of poor courtroom manners occurred when Kreep went to the lectern for his rebuttal and Orly--sitting on her ass, not even bothering to rise--spoke out to the panel regarding her "time" to speak. I was pleased that the first reaction to that behavior came from Judge Pregerson, and it was simply, "You're out of order." And even as that discussion continued (briefly, Oily wanted to argue about it), she still never got off her ass...a complete show of her lack of respect and the most fundamental of courtroom protocol.While I can't speak with any knowledge to a typical Moldavian upbringing, I have got to believe that Oily was raised better than that (at least with regard to basic manners, which she does not seem to grasp). And, after more than 20 years in the U.S. (and the--albeit online and poor facsimile--experience of law school), I am always aghast at her complete lack of manners in legal matters, whether in her filings or in her courtroom behavior. This is a woman who, regardless of her politics and attitudes, would never be invited into my home. I'd never want my children exposed to that sort of behavior, and I'm always a bit surprised that, as much as it appears to me that Yosef Taitz loves his sons, he allows them to be anywhere near Oily. On the other hand, perhaps she doesn't behave so rudely and outrageously at home, or perhaps they have developed a routine which effectively isolates Oily from the rest of the family, even at home.On this Mother's Day, I am especially grateful--heightened by comparison--for my mother, and my mother-in-law, and thank God neither of them are Oily.
The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sun May 08, 2011 1:09 pm

Taitz has no manners anywhere, so it's no surprise that she doesn't have them in the courtroom either. Does anyone think she has even one friend in her life? It seems all she has is her immediate family. Can you imagine inviting her to your home for dinner? Oy.Mebbe Spammy Pammie, but that's nothing to brag about.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Sun May 08, 2011 4:39 pm

And, after more than 20 years in the U.S. (and the--albeit online and poor facsimile--experience of law school), I am always aghast at her complete lack of manners in legal matters, whether in her filings or in her courtroom behavior.Hell, I'd bet I know more about court etiquitte just from watching crime dramas than Orly does with her alleged legal education.
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu May 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Is Taitz reading her comments beyond the first few words before she approves them for moderation? I ask because of this:3 Responses to “FROM FELLOWSHIP OF MINDS”. . .3. MortarMay 12th, 2011 @ 6:17 amYes. Orly Taitz has much to be proud about. Especially when she was told she was out of order by one of the justices.Another sterling and stirring performance.[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=21534#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=21534#comments

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu May 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Is Taitz reading her comments beyond the first few words before she approves them for moderation? I ask because of this:3 Responses to “FROM FELLOWSHIP OF MINDS”. . .3. MortarMay 12th, 2011 @ 6:17 amYes. Orly Taitz has much to be proud about.Especially when she was told she was out of order by one of the justices.Another sterling and stirring performance.That's the key sentence to post much of anything on Orlys comments: mention something in the first words that make her proud and she will immediatly approve and not read the rest. A guaranteed recipe for the last couple of years ![/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=21534#comments]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=21534#comments

Epectitus

Post by Epectitus » Fri May 13, 2011 11:22 am

[/break1]wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=298105]WND says "The U.S. Supreme Court has docketed another case brought over Barack Obama's eligibility to be president, perhaps revealing that the "proof positive" that the White House released to shut down all such disputes hasn't been entirely successful.

The high court confirmed to Gary Kreep, of the United States Justice Foundation, that the case Alan Keyes, et al. v. Obama, Bowen, Biden, Huguenin, et al. No. 10-1351, was placed on the docket on May 4."

Has the dismissal been affirmed by the 9th Circuit already?

Edit: Yep. It's there. Filed on May 2.

No. 10-1351

Title: Alan Keyes, et al., Petitioners v. Debra Bowen, California Secretary of State, et al.

Docketed: May 4, 2011

Lower Ct: Court of Appeal of California, Third Appellate District

Case Nos.: (C062321)

Decision Date: October 25, 2010

Discretionary Court

Decision Date: February 2, 2011

~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 2 2011 Petition for a writ of certiorari filed. (Response due June 3, 2011)
"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri May 13, 2011 11:24 am

Different case. That is Keyes v Bowen from the California state courts.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Epectitus

Post by Epectitus » Fri May 13, 2011 11:28 am

Different case. That is Keyes v Bowen from the California state courts.Well there ya go!

:oops:
"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 13, 2011 7:57 pm

I never played chess, but I believe this is called a check-mate. Order by judge Wilkinson from Hornbeck v Salazar and evidence of forgery of Obama’s BC is in front of judges of the 9th Circuit

[Captioning, etc. snipped]

On May 2, 2011 undersigned conducted oral argument in the above captioned case in front of Honorable Justices Berzon, Fisher and Pregerson. Please, see below additional information per FRAP 28 (j).

On May 11, 2011 Judge Joseph Wilkinson in Eastern District of Louisiana [highlight]issued an order granting leave of court to file my Reply to opposition to intervene[/highlight] in case 10-1663 Hornbeck v Salazar. (Exhibit 1)_Reply and exhibits were filed. [highlight]Decision regarding motion to intervene was issued on May 12, 2011[/highlight]. (Exhibit 2) This order and exhibits bear vital importance in the case at hand and show the following:

[highlight]Other courts and districts refrain from deciding the issue of Barack Obama’s legitimacy for US presidency, relying on the 9th Circuit to make a determination in this matter[/highlight].

Exhibits provided in Hornbeck v Salazar, particularly sworn affidavit of typographic and scanning machines expert, Mr. Douglas Vogt, provide irrefutable proof that Mr. Obama indeed posted on the official site White House.gov a forgery and not a true and correct copy of an original birth certificate, issued in 1961.

This fraud and uttering of a forged birth certificate, along with invalid Social Security number, by an individual occupying the position of the President and commander in chief of the US military, is so egregious and represents such a clear danger to US National Security, that this issue needs to be decided in the most expedient matter and appeal should be granted expeditiously.

[highlight]I believe that the forgery, submitted by Mr. Obama, possibly included a birth certificate number, originally issued to one Virginia Sunahara[/highlight], born August 4, 1961 in Wahaina hospital and transferred to Kapiolani hospital, due to medical complications, and deceased at Kapiolani and around August 5, 1961. In addition to vital records for Mr. Obama, previously requested in this complaint, [highlight]I am requesting a court order of discovery of vital records of deceased Virginia Sunahara, as well as birth certificate for Mr. Obama’s half sister, Maya Soetoro[/highlight], believed to be issued under statute 338-17 for a foreign born child of a Hawaiian resident.xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=21633

=))

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri May 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Just when you think she can't do anything more stoopid . . .

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Nb. how Taitz doesn't say what the ruling was. And just happens to not publish it on her site.

FYI: The HP-RCF-MSB panel has already ruled on [/break1]ca9.uscourts.gov/memoranda/?o_page_size=50&o_sort_field=&o_sort_field_by=&o_sort_type=&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_name_operator=like&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_name=&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_num_operator=like&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_num=&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_panel_operator=like&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_panel=PREGERSON%2C+FISHER+and+BERZON&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_origin_operator=like&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_origin=&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_type_operator=%3D&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_type=&o__ff_cms_memoranda_filed_date_operator=like&o__ff_cms_memoranda_filed_date=&o__ff_selSearchType=0&o__ff_onSUBMIT_FILTER=Search]six matters that it heard a few weeks ago.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Return to “Birther Case Discussion”