Cant' We All Just Get Along???

SueDB

Post #1 by SueDB » Sun May 20, 2012 10:47 pm

[/break1]mrmoneymustache.com/2012/05/10/can-we-all-stop-this-fucking-complaining-about-our-government/]For Complainers about our Governement....

“Our whole economic system is a conspiracy, controlled by just a few elites who hold secret meetings. The US Federal Reserve is in on it. The rest of us are slaves to them and we are all so screwed.”

BULLSHIT!!!
Reading comment like these, I feel like I’m alternately tuning into Fox News while dancing naked at a Tea Party rally, or reading George Orwell’s 1984 while hiding in an underground cave. I’ve got a better solution for people who like to make statements like those above: try a little bit of OPTIMISM!!I’m a new citizen of this great country. I sat in the big room with the flags and recited my oath with 99 other people from other countries just 410 days ago. Since then, I’ve been on a crash course reading books on US history and the politics of the past and present, as well as that of the rest of the developed

Our system may not be the only system, but it has worked for over 240 years. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Adrianinflorida

Post #2 by Adrianinflorida » Mon May 21, 2012 3:10 am

for 200+ years there have been antigovernment teabagger types, in the 1990s they got a mass media voice with Fox 'News'. they're always existed and now they have a mouthpiece to taint the waters of pu lice discoursejust a few minutes ago on BBC Radio 5 I heard a story about a Tory proposal for tax reform via a flat tax. drop the TOP tax rates (40 & 50% tax rates) to 30%, and raise the lowest 20% rate to 30%. yeah, that is fair. what about the £150billion shortfall? The Tory fuck who was pushing it says that cutting government services will take care of it.

Return to “General Politics”