Justice with Lt. Root Beer and the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Justice with Lt. Root Beer and the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Post by Orlylicious »

Oh no. Rusty, the Space Force Squirrel, is calling out Lt. Root Beer on Twitter. This is the most important news of the day!
Rusty, the Space Force Squirrel @ElvisIsEvil
Lt. Root Beer is lying. Ain't no dachshund ever gonna catch a squirrel.
5:41 PM - 4 Feb 2020
Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Gregg

Re: Justice with Lt. Root Beer and the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Post by Gregg »

Of course you realize,...

this means war....

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

Future recruits?

ImageImageImage x4
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

The recruits' mom taking care of a baby duckling. I'm cross posting this to the adorbs thread.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I don't know why but there is some kind of chemistry between Dachshunds and baby ducks. Normally something that size would be automatic kill, like their sworn enemy, squirrels, but you see a lot of sausage dogs playing with baby duck on the interwebz.
jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

Dog Ross loves to paint squirrels!
Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

jemcanada wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:36 pm

Dog Ross loves to paint squirrels!
that's the best thing I've ever seen in my life!
ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

C2A123A8-A591-4553-8FE6-25F48EE9E288.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Is that rabies froth on the goggie's mouf? :shock:
Buckle up, peeps, this ride is gonna get BUMPY. :shock:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:51 pm Is that rabies froth on the goggie's mouf? :shock:
It’s the dignity of age, which clearly some don’t have. :geezer:
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Screenshot_20200216-151346.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Shouldn't that be brunt???????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Here's the most important news of the day! They say it was a race... but were they really training exercises for the 699th?
WEB EXTRA: Wiener Dog Race At Hockey Game
103 views •Feb 17, 2020
CBS Miami
These dogs hit the ice during the "Wiener Dog Race" at Saturday's Green Bay Gamblers hockey game.
Love the music :P

Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Dere poor widdle feetses!! Dey froze!
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)
Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Whatever4 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:06 am Dere poor widdle feetses!! Dey froze!
Yes! Why for did they not slip and slide?
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
August 26 was proclaimed Women's Equality Day in 1972 by Richard Nixon. August 26, 1920, was date the 19th Amendment was confirmed by the Secretary of State and became law.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:14 am
Anti-Slip-Ice-Snow-Grips.jpg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

:bighug:
August 26 was proclaimed Women's Equality Day in 1972 by Richard Nixon. August 26, 1920, was date the 19th Amendment was confirmed by the Secretary of State and became law.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Yes, the do make Dachshund snow shoes, in case you want to enter an all sausage dog team in Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race.

But mostly, they slippeded and slideded :lol:
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

After a period of even high school level teams the ice will be cut up enough that walking on it is not a problem even for erect bipeds. Much less so for low center of gravity doggos.
Tiredretiredlawyer

qbawl wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:36 pm
After a period of even high school level teams the ice will be cut up enough that walking on it is not a problem even for erect bipeds. Much less so for low center of gravity doggos.
:bighug:
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Cross posting from Wohl/Burkman because JUSTICE from the 699th may be coming for Milo. That's one reason this topic is in the Military History category.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

What the 699th is doing for entertainment while sheltered in place ... :fingerwag: :blackeye:

FB_IMG_1584613463099.jpg
Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Foggy wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:16 pm Screenshot_20200216-151346.jpg
Wait! We're missing the buttered doggies that fell to the floor and picked up long hairs.
ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Oh fuck I needed that laugh.
I work for Ford, so I'm out of work right now.
My biggest asset is Ford Stock and I also have lived more off dividends than my salary for the last 5 years, so I'm broke for the first time in quite a while.

Me and the Regiment are holed up in Gettysburg right now, hoping the world doesn't end, but having a few hundred cannon in the neighborhood is a great 'just in case' plan.
Lani

Post by Lani »

:(

Return to “Military History”