Justice with Lt. Root Beer and the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Notorial Dissent

Re: Justice with Lt. Root Beer and the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Post by Notorial Dissent »

A dog too smart, but let's see him get it to do belly rubs and ear woggles.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Foggy

Re: Justice with Lt. Root Beer and the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Post by Foggy »

Buckle up, peeps, this ride is gonna get BUMPY. :shock:
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Foggy wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:54 am
:lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: Daphne!!
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I love the Crusoe and Daphne videos. They are really cute. This young couple does a good job of editing these videos, and they are a refreshing change from the more serious social media scene.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RVInit wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:41 am I love the Crusoe and Daphne videos. They are really cute. This young couple does a good job of editing these videos, and they are a refreshing change from the more serious social media scene.
:yeah:

I love the voices they use, Oakly is the funniest, and Daphne is adorables.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I got my new shirt today, just in time for vacation!

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

OMG! That shirt is awesome!! Fantastic logo.

There have been some skirmishes on Twitter, but looks like the squirrel caved. Good news for the world. Thank heaven we de-escalated this.

Previously:

Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

Gregg wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:47 pm Image
The images won't load for me. I'm using chrome browser. Suggestions?
ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Military History”