Ch@y@ R@!ch!k

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ch@y@ R@!ch!k

Post by raison de arizona »

Walter Masterson @waltermasterson wrote: I spoke at the school where Nex Benedict was killed.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Rolodex

Ch@y@ R@!ch!k

Post by Rolodex »

that was great. I wish I'd seen more shots of the board members' faces.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
raison de arizona

Ch@y@ R@!ch!k

These terrorist MAGA asshats must be stopped!
Ari Drennen @AriDrennen wrote: BREAKING: At least seventeen bomb threats have been reported against Planet Fitness locations after Libs of TikTok began a campaign against the brand for canceling the membership of a woman who took a photo of another customer using the locker room.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sugar magnolia

Ch@y@ R@!ch!k

Post by sugar magnolia »

4 bomb threats at Planet Fitness here the other day. (It should be Jackson, MS not Jackson, MI in the tweet)
raison de arizona

Ch@y@ R@!ch!k

Ari Drennen @AriDrennen wrote: UPDATE: Libs of TikTok creator Chaya Raichik said on March 28 that "it's about to get worse for Planet Fitness" and since then, at least 43 locations of the fitness chain have reported bomb threats - 26 new public incidents since just last Friday.
p0rtia

Ch@y@ R@!ch!k

Post by p0rtia »

She's been arrested, right?

No?

Life in the autocracy.
raison de arizona

Ch@y@ R@!ch!k

Can she be arrested for releasing the flying monkeys?
p0rtia

Ch@y@ R@!ch!k

Post by p0rtia »

Whether she _might_ be seems less important that that she isn't--and isn't likely to be.

She's a terrorist.

Trump is a terrorist.

How many flying monkeys are out there, I often wonder. Tens of thousands? Hundreds of thousands? Millions?

What they are doing seems like a crime to me. But what to do about it, as long as the actual terrorists are free to incite crimes?

I know the DOJ just this week I think added folks to try to track down those who do this to judges and officials. Do they have enough to cover gyms?

fuckhead directly slimed Cohen and Clifford last night. A clear violation of the gag order. Neither Merchan nor Bragg batted an eye. I hope something will be said on the record Monday. My favorite talking head, Karen A-F from MTN, said this was a wise move. Not "taking the bait." What? Seems to me its more evidence--if we needed any--that fuckhead is above the law. Seems to me it continues the erosion of the justice system. The gag order is meaningless, and Merchan's authority is damaged.
Dave from down under

Ch@y@ R@!ch!k

Post by Dave from down under »

Monday
If Donnie is in court
Remand him in custody for contempt of court for breaching the gag order.

I can dream..
p0rtia

Ch@y@ R@!ch!k

Post by p0rtia »

Merchan warned that he would not give fuckhead the names of the jurors if he broke the gag order.

We'll see.
raison de arizona

Ch@y@ R@!ch!k

p0rtia wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:35 pm Merchan warned that he would not give fuckhead the names of the jurors if he broke the gag order.

We'll see.
If nothing else, it will be an interesting day. Hopefully we won't be disappointed.
p0rtia

Ch@y@ R@!ch!k

Post by p0rtia »

Too bad no cameras/audio.

Though I expect the Earth 1 media to be giving blow by blow transcriptions.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”