Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

Guest Announcements

To join the forum, email me: foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Obama SSN
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:23 pm 

Full Posting

On Dr C's Obama Conspiracy blog a poster named Gorefan proposes the following explanation:

Quote:
We know that his CT SSN was due to a clerical error in the Baltimore SS headquarters. In 1975, SSN were issued based on the zip code of the return address. The President’s house in Hawaii was zip code 96814 and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814.

But what address matches?

1617 S BERETANIA ST but its zip code in 96826 according to Google Maps.

But wait a minute.... Stanley Ann used 96814 for the zip code for the same address in her passport application... Yet Obama's Columbia Directory address shows 96826. What's going on...

And thus I searched Google Books

in 1976 the address 1575 South Beretania Street Honolulu, had zip code 96814

Source: Sources of capital for community economic development By Leonard E. Smollen, John Hayes, Transaction Publishers, 1976

in 2010 the zip code has become 96826, and in fact Obama's 1980 Selective Services document shows the change to 96826.

and is just a stone's throw away from Obama's address. In other words, there was a rearrangement in zip codes and the 96814 was likely the zip code when Obama applied for his SSN. Thus the story that perhaps the 96814 was misread as 06814 and sent to Connecticut is quite reasonable an explanation as to why President Obama holds a CT SSN.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:24 pm 

It's been a slow saturday...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:31 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
I previously wrote that the Connecticut SSAN was a curiosity. It was probably a curiosity based on a common error by a human being.

But to Orly Taitz it is conclusive proof that President Obama is an illegal alien, an identity thief, and a Usurper. Apparently "evidence" was never taught at Taft law Skool and mistakes are nefarious (as well as something Taitz never makes).

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:35 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
I previously wrote that the Connecticut SSAN was a curiosity. It was probably a curiosity based on a common error by a human being.

But to Orly Taitz it is conclusive proof that President Obama is an illegal alien, an identity thief, and a Usurper. Apparently "evidence" was never taught at Taft law Skool and mistakes are nefarious (as well as something Taitz never makes).

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

Also note that the 1890 birthdate was provided as part of the record for.... Yes, you guessed in Barack Hussein Obama... Clearly a data entry error. Now if the name had been different, Orly would have had some reason for a case. Now she has, the usual, nothing...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:37 pm 

nbc wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:

Also note that the 1890 birthdate was provided as part of the record for.... Yes, you guessed in Barack Hussein Obama... Clearly a data entry error. Now if the name had been different, Orly would have had some reason for a case. Now she has, the usual, nothing...

Probably an error of transposition -- 1890 instead of 1980, and with that date being a mistake itself. Yup, that's also absolutely proof of usurpation and ineligibility.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:32 pm 

Occupation: Cat petter, RN with license voluntarily inactive, just like Michelle Obama's law license.
nbc wrote:
But wait a minute.... Stanley Ann used 96814 for the zip code for the same address in her passport application... Yet Obama's Columbia Directory address shows 96826. What's going on...

So sometime between the passport application and Columbia, the zip code changed.

Quote:
Division and reallocation of ZIP codes

Like area codes, ZIP codes are sometimes divided and changed, especially when a rural area becomes suburban.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZIP_code#D ... _ZIP_codes

Here's a list of dentists in the area. Many of them are just a few blocks from the Beretania address.

http://www.healthcarenearyou.com/dentis ... ntist.html

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:34 pm 

Sequoia32 wrote:
nbc wrote:

So sometime between the passport application and Columbia, the zip code changed.

Quote:

My thought exactly but how to prove this. Read my posting how...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:39 pm 

Occupation: Cat petter, RN with license voluntarily inactive, just like Michelle Obama's law license.
I read your posting but it is not clear to me what you are saying.

Another possibility is that they had the SS card delivered to somewhere like Madalyn's work. There are several Bank of Hawaii's with that zip.

https://www.boh.com/apps/findus/branch.aspx

Edit: The main point is that the most likely explanation for the CT SS# is one mis-read or mis-typed digit, not some sinister crime.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:01 pm 

Edit: Took it back -- dumb idea. :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:16 pm 

MaineSkeptic wrote:

Tell us so we can vote on it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:45 pm 

MaineSkeptic wrote:

Soros didn't approve that you let his secrect slip thru :?:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:46 pm 

Sequoia32 wrote:
I read your posting but it is not clear to me what you are saying.

Another possibility is that they had the SS card delivered to somewhere like Madalyn's work. There are several Bank of Hawaii's with that zip.

https://www.boh.com/apps/findus/branch.aspx

Edit: The main point is that the most likely explanation for the CT SS# is one mis-read or mis-typed digit, not some sinister crime.

True but harder to establish a link between what branches existed where. If we can link the ZIP code of Obama's home with one in Connecticut then there is a stronger case. Still nothing more than circumstantial but sufficient to destroy the birther claims...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm 

I bet if we contacted Postmaster / HI 96826, someone would know the history of the zip code -- whether it had split off from another, or had its boundaries changed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:53 pm 

If you compare 1575 South Beretania Street in Google earth with this zip code map you can see that if the Beretania Street apt. was across the street it would still be in zip code 96814 today.

If someone could get ahold of this book, we would have pretty good evidence that the CT SS# was a typo/reado.

Edit: BTW, Kudos to NBC for spotting the zip code on the passport application.

Actually it is on both the 1976 application and the 1971 report of exception application. Personally, that is proof enough for me that it was just a SSA error.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:14 pm 

I believe that 1890 is the date the building in Somerville, MA was built. Someone screwed up on the rental application. http://centersandsquares.com/2009/07/23 ... omerville/

NBC shows 2 separate entries for the Somerville Address -- one with the correct birthday and one with the 1890 date, bothe with the same SSN. GIGO. http://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/ ... bamas-ssn/

Birfers take 2 entries with identical name, address, and SSN and different DOBs, and construct an elaborate conspiracy theory involving retired clerks and identity theft rings of old ladies. Rational people look at the same two entries and sigh about how hard it is the get good data entry help.

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:21 pm 

Whatever4 wrote:
I believe that 1890 is the date the building in Somerville, MA was built. Someone screwed up on the rental application. http://centersandsquares.com/2009/07/23 ... omerville/

NBC shows 2 separate entries for the Somerville Address -- one with the correct birthday and one with the 1890 date, bothe with the same SSN. GIGO. http://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/ ... bamas-ssn/

Birfers take 2 entries with identical name, address, and SSN and different DOBs, and construct an elaborate conspiracy theory involving retired clerks and identity theft rings of old ladies. Rational people look at the same two entries and sigh about how hard it is the get good data entry help.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:11 pm 

Whatever4 wrote:

That's my suspicion too - in fact I think it was my idea originally - but I've never been able to nail it down. The link you've given quotes 1889 and there is national database that mentions 1892. There are some paper records in DC that I'll get to one day.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:03 pm 

nbc wrote:
Sequoia32 wrote:
nbc wrote:

Quote:

My thought exactly but how to prove this. Read my posting how...

God forbid! Barack Obama and Stanley Ann Dunham had DIFFERENT ZIP CODES!! Obviously a federal conspiracy...!