Treating chronic pain

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Treating chronic pain

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I so wish that it was possible to get medical marijuana in Kansas, but with Brownback being the governor, I don't see that happening anytime soon. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

SueDB

Treating chronic pain

Post by SueDB »

I so wish that it was possible to get medical marijuana in Kansas, but with Brownback being the governor, I don't see that happening anytime soon. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:Is Colorado offering weekend pot packages yet?
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Patagoniagirl

Treating chronic pain

Post by Patagoniagirl »

I know someone with liver failure.related pruritis. This horrible itching.did not respond to.any available.treatment and.the person was almost suicidal. A friend suggested.marijuana and after three days of a course.of small amounts in the evening, the itching is completely gone. It is a.shame that this retired person must.risk arrest and jail for something that has essentially saved his life. Thankfully, but not soon enough, MM will be on the ballot this fall.

interestedbystander

Treating chronic pain

Post by interestedbystander »

I know someone with liver failure.related pruritis. This horrible itching.did not respond to.any available.treatment and.the person was almost suicidal. A friend suggested.marijuana and after three days of a course.of small amounts in the evening, the itching is completely gone. It is a.shame that this retired person must.risk arrest and jail for something that has essentially saved his life. Thankfully, but not soon enough, MM will be on the ballot this fall.It's such a shame it's taking so long. I've personally seen patients using marijuana oil get relief from the symptoms of Parkinson's, tourettes, autism, extreme anxiety, insomnia, MS - it's an extraordinary resource. Not to mention it's anti-cancer properties (the reason I use it).Ironically when MM was illegal in most states, I could buy CBD (cannabidiol) supplies from Dixie Elixirs in Colorado, which they rather coyly marketed as hemp products. They would happily ship to the UK, or to a friend in the US to ship on to me. Now that it's legal in Colorado, I can't get hold of it at all!! They can now only ship to licence holders :cry:

interestedbystander

Treating chronic pain

I so wish that it was possible to get medical marijuana in Kansas, but with Brownback being the governor, I don't see that happening anytime soon. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:Is Colorado offering weekend pot packages yet?You can barely buy a plane ticket to Colorado, the rush has been so great. But yes, get yourself there or WA and stock up.Edited to add - I think WA and Colorado are going to have a huge tourism boost this summer. Actually - aren't you in WA? I gather they have been a bit slow getting their dispensaries up and running - do you see any activity?

Patagoniagirl

Treating chronic pain

Post by Patagoniagirl »

This friend has experienced such remarkable relief that he is able to sleep.again and feel healthier to take on the treatment.to cure his liver disease. The family is shocked with the.difference in quality of life.for the individual, but concerned with possible legal implications. Still, they consider it worth the risk. I am now in favor of legalization.

Whatever4

Treating chronic pain

Post by Whatever4 »

This friend has experienced such remarkable relief that he is able to sleep.again and feel healthier to take on the treatment.to cure his liver disease. The family is shocked with the.difference in quality of life.for the individual, but concerned with possible legal implications. Still, they consider it worth the risk. I am now in favor of legalization. I was starting to worry about you! W2 is on week 3 of shingles, the worst pain he's ever had. The doc said 2-4 weeks. W2's close to chewing off his torso for relief. MM isn't going to be up and running until the summer. We're calling our place the Misery Condo.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

interestedbystander

Treating chronic pain

W4 surely you can source some MM from out of state? Just get someone to post it to you - what's the worst that could happen? I think it would be ideal for shingles pain - it's helped with my occasional nerve pain. And if it doesn't completely solve the pain issue, you just sleep peacefully through it anyway.

SueDB

Treating chronic pain

Post by SueDB »

W4 surely you can source some MM from out of state? Just get someone to post it to you - what's the worst that could happen?

I think it would be ideal for shingles pain - it's helped with my occasional nerve pain. And if it doesn't completely solve the pain issue, you just sleep peacefully through it anyway.Charged with smuggling drugs over state lines - a pretty nasty felony in most states.

Kinda weird, As long as you are in Washington and protected by state laws, you can drop off a package at the Greyhound Depot without fear (unless you exceed the quantity limitations of course). It is just that it is highly illegal for the receiver to pick it up. You do open yourself up to getting harassed the rest of your life from the local police moron squad.

Yep, to reply to @quinn - Washington seems to waiting for Colorado to make the major mistakes in trying to control a weed that grows freely in any ditch in anyplace USA. The 2 states are trying to make a cradle to grave monitoring system that won't work from the start. When beer is made, taxes were calculated on how much flows to the bottling barn. In this case there isn't such a choke point in the process where the production of a product = total product taxed minus the throw away (excess -bad batch etc). Like what if you grow your 15 plants and something kills 14 of the outright. Do you get to grow another 14 or... hmmm.... thorny problem really....

By the time the state gets done adding fees, inspections, etc, the price will go out of reach for many folks resulting in expanding the already huge black market. There are lots of folks who were trying to establish a business, but find the fees exceed the profit potential. The legal Pot program will fail since IMHO the state's has this ever increasing need to control everyone and everything.

Legal pot will end up being too expensive versus the black market product. Also, the the local governments are putting up restrictions on the pot business trying to "keep it out of our town" when it has been #2 in town behind alcohol for a couple of generations now.

SueDB

Treating chronic pain

Post by SueDB »

Already the prices on the medical marijuana market have increased in anticipation of the legal stores opening whenever the state gets around to making enough restrictions and costs to ensure the total and complete failure of the system.

They are trying to roll the MMJ and the legal MJ markets together so that the MMJ folks end up paying the ridiculous inflated price for the legal weed instead of having 2 different markets/stores/systems. Sounds "smart" however it prices the MMJ folks out of the market. While legal recreational MJ users will be spending "excess" money for a bag, many of the MMJ users are on disability or dealing with a serious illness which can be very expensive leaving may folks destitute.

Edit: Every lawful MMJ user does so under an authorized practitioner's signature (prescription).

Patagoniagirl

Treating chronic pain

Post by Patagoniagirl »

This friend has experienced such remarkable relief that he is able to sleep.again and feel healthier to take on the treatment.to cure his liver disease. The family is shocked with the.difference in quality of life.for the individual, but concerned with possible legal implications. Still, they consider it worth the risk. I am now in favor of legalization. I was starting to worry about you! W2 is on week 3 of shingles, the worst pain he's ever had. The doc said 2-4 weeks. W2's close to chewing off his torso for relief. MM isn't going to be up and running until the summer. We're calling our place the Misery Condo.Not to worry. Mista and I are slogging along...inch by inch. Oh man do I feel for you and the patient! Mista had Shingles early last year on one side of all his nether parts. Life stopped for two agonizing months. I wonder if this just seems like a mini epidemic of Shingles? I know.six people in the past year who became afflicted.

interestedbystander

Treating chronic pain

W4 surely you can source some MM from out of state? Just get someone to post it to you - what's the worst that could happen?

I think it would be ideal for shingles pain - it's helped with my occasional nerve pain. And if it doesn't completely solve the pain issue, you just sleep peacefully through it anyway.Charged with smuggling drugs over state lines - a pretty nasty felony in most states.

Kinda weird, As long as you are in Washington and protected by state laws, you can drop off a package at the Greyhound Depot without fear (unless you exceed the quantity limitations of course). It is just that it is highly illegal for the receiver to pick it up. You do open yourself up to getting harassed the rest of your life from the local police moron squad.

Yep, to reply to @quinn - Washington seems to waiting for Colorado to make the major mistakes in trying to control a weed that grows freely in any ditch in anyplace USA. The 2 states are trying to make a cradle to grave monitoring system that won't work from the start. When beer is made, taxes were calculated on how much flows to the bottling barn. In this case there isn't such a choke point in the process where the production of a product = total product taxed minus the throw away (excess -bad batch etc). Like what if you grow your 15 plants and something kills 14 of the outright. Do you get to grow another 14 or... hmmm.... thorny problem really....

By the time the state gets done adding fees, inspections, etc, the price will go out of reach for many folks resulting in expanding the already huge black market. There are lots of folks who were trying to establish a business, but find the fees exceed the profit potential. The legal Pot program will fail since IMHO the state's has this ever increasing need to control everyone and everything.

Legal pot will end up being too expensive versus the black market product. Also, the the local governments are putting up restrictions on the pot business trying to "keep it out of our town" when it has been #2 in town behind alcohol for a couple of generations now.

I know that is technically a serious risk, but is it in reality much of a risk? I'm wondering, absent some form of incident that attracts LE, how anyone would know you are carrying small supplies of pot over state lines? I've driven a fair amount in the US (up and down both coasts, across the bottom, and little nibbles at the interior) but have never come across any form of search at the state boundaries. I would think if your car is well maintained and you drive carefully, there is little real risk of being caught, right? I haven't seen sniffer dogs used either. Even crossing into Canada we just get waved through without any form of search or enquiry. (Yes, I know the Mexican border is different!)

Your analysis of the MM business sounds well informed but I hope it turns out better than you fear. Can you tell me if there is anything illegal in a WA resident (without a prescription) ordering cannabis products from a legal Colorado business? I'm trying to do this atm, shipping the product to my brother in WA and then by post to me the UK. We managed it in 2013, but it seems harder now that WA has legalised, ironically.

Patagoniagirl

Treating chronic pain

Post by Patagoniagirl »

In FL, getting caught with even the tiniest amount of marijuana means arrest, jail, bond, court dates, picture in a.ratty news rag. Conviction means court costs, cost.of probation, public service, a record, AND a two-year suspension of your DL! Get a DUI and it is only a one-year suspensio. of your DL...because.everyone knows it is better to drive drunk than have a.joint in.your pocket.

SueDB

Treating chronic pain

Post by SueDB »

Last time I lived in Texas, possession of a joint had the potential of a very very long stay in the state prison system. May still... The MJ laws are on the books. It is up to the LEA/Court to enforce them. You can plead circumstances, but then you are throwing yourself on the mercy of the local/state court system.As far as I know, sniffer dogs are a search and barring an employer employing dogs on private property/and warranted searches etc, they cannot just be used for a random search of citizens like at a gathering at a park. It seems that the Government can use pretty much whatever means they feel like within reason at the border itself. It's not nice to piss off a Border Patrolman at the border. Once you have proceeded into US Territory it seems that the full protections of the US Constitution are in effect the further you get from the border. It seems there is one more traffic stop about 45 miles inside the US border with Mexico for another illegal alien check. I wouldn't be smoking stuff on the road if I was on I-35 Northbound out of Larado, or one of the other roads coming from the border. :- :- :- Going International is out of my league. Crossing state lines is one thing, but crossing an international border is another. As far as I know there isn't any law against screening every packing coming into the US etc with a dog's nose. Logistically. that's is pretty much impossible given the budgets passed by Congress.Everyone wants a secure border, but no one want to pay the money. Fences have never kept anyone out. The most expensive fence in the world - The Great Wall Of China failed to keep out the Mongols. Hadrian's Wall worked for a while - until the Romans ran out of patience and money for facilities and folks. The Mighty Maginot Line in France didn't do anything to stop the Germans in 1940 - again, the French ran out of money and political capital as they couldn't very well build the rest of the line into Belgium, nor alienate the Belgians by building the forts on the French-Belgian border.One of Patton's quotes - "Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man."Anything built by man can be circumvented by man.

SueDB

Treating chronic pain

Post by SueDB »

[/break1]huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/14/marijuana-beef-jerky_n_4790808.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular]Medibles - Edible Med MJ - MJ Jerky Treats...Santa Cruz Labs, a medical marijuana product testing lab in California, posted a photo of the super-snack from Badfish on their Instagram feed on Thursday.People choose to eat pot-infused treats for a variety of reasons. For some medical marijuana patients, it can be the simplest or healthiest way for them to benefit from the drug. For the recreational user, it can be a discreet and delicious way to enjoy marijuana."Ganjapreneurs" are nothing if they aren't innovative -- and medicated beef jerky really shows just how clever the ind....

interestedbystander

Treating chronic pain

Last time I lived in Texas, possession of a joint had the potential of a very very long stay in the state prison system. May still...

Fair enough - I'm sure you're right, and makes it even more impressive that the Bush boys stayed out of pokey. :confuzzled:

The MJ laws are on the books. It is up to the LEA/Court to enforce them. You can plead circumstances, but then you are throwing yourself on the mercy of the local/state court system.

As far as I know, sniffer dogs are a search and barring an employer employing dogs on private property/and warranted searches etc, they cannot just be used for a random search of citizens like at a gathering at a park. It seems that the Government can use pretty much whatever means they feel like within reason at the border itself. It's not nice to piss off a Border Patrolman at the border. Once you have proceeded into US Territory it seems that the full protections of the US Constitution are in effect the further you get from the border. It seems there is one more traffic stop about 45 miles inside the US border with Mexico for another illegal alien check. I wouldn't be smoking stuff on the road if I was on I-35 Northbound out of Larado, or one of the other roads coming from the border. :- :- :-

AFAIK sniffer dogs are used on every package ENTERING the US but only on suspicious packages LEAVING the US. So posting MM out of the US is low risk IMO. I have had numerous packages mailed and couriered sucessfully from the US to the UK without any problems, until now! I also buy cannabis oil from Holland where it is made and shipped legally to the UK, and the only one exposed to risk is me on receipt, which I consider unlikely. Again, we've done it over 10 times now without an interception. In any case the product I am talking about is in capsules - smoking it is useless for my condition[/b]

Going International is out of my league. Crossing state lines is one thing, but crossing an international border is another.

As far as I know there isn't any law against screening every packing coming into the US etc with a dog's nose. Logistically. that's is pretty much impossible given the budgets passed by Congress.

See above.

Everyone wants a secure border, but no one want to pay the money. Fences have never kept anyone out. The most expensive fence in the world - The Great Wall Of China failed to keep out the Mongols. Hadrian's Wall worked for a while - until the Romans ran out of patience and money for facilities and folks. The Mighty Maginot Line in France didn't do anything to stop the Germans in 1940 - again, the French ran out of money and political capital as they couldn't very well build the rest of the line into Belgium, nor alienate the Belgians by building the forts on the French-Belgian border.

Agreed, except for friends who have a 5 ft wall around their beautiful manor house in Somerset, which together with the judicious use of sandbags, is currenty keeping 4 foot of water out of their property. And the levels are still rising :(

One of Patton's quotes - "Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man."

Anything built by man can be circumvented by man.

Replies in bold italic.

Sugar Magnolia

Treating chronic pain

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

PORT ALLEN, LA (WAFB) - A US Army Sergeant was pulled over by the Louisiana State Police for a traffic violation, but discovered something unexpected in the vehicle - a large bulk of marijuana.It happened early Sunday morning at around 3:00 a.m. in Port Allen, La. Troopers stopped a Chrysler 200 on the I-10 eastbound, west of LA Hwy 415 in W. Baton Rouge Parish for an improper lane usage violation. They became suspicious after speaking with the driver, an active duty officer wearing full military fatigues, and they asked permission to search the vehicle. According to the LSP spokesman TFC Jared L. Sandifer, Troopers discovered 23 lbs of marijuana hidden in a duffle bag in the back of the vehicle driven by 30-year-old Sergeant Horace Brown of Cantonment, FL. Sgt. Brown told Troopers that he was heading from Fort Polk to Fort Bragg, NC.H e was arrested and charged with Improper Lane usage and possession with the attempt to distribute Schedule 1 narcotics – marijuana. Sgt. Brown was booked into the WBR Parish jail. The US Army CID was contacted and informed of the arrest. Copyright 2014 WAFB. All rights reserved.As a guess, I'd bet that at least 50% of the LE units on the interstates are either interdiction units or contain officers with some sort of "profile" training. Dogs are a radio call away. Transporting or shipping weed across state lines is a terrible idea. We have a dog unit that works the bus and train station here as I assume other cities do. And messing with the feds at the USPS is a big no-no.You pays your nickle, you takes your chances.

sad-cafe

Treating chronic pain

Post by sad-cafe »

I so wish that it was possible to get medical marijuana in Kansas, but with Brownback being the governor, I don't see that happening anytime soon. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:I so agree with you. hopefully Paul DAvis will run Brownback out in November.

GreatGrey

Treating chronic pain

Post by GreatGrey »

This friend has experienced such remarkable relief that he is able to sleep.again and feel healthier to take on the treatment.to cure his liver disease. The family is shocked with the.difference in quality of life.for the individual, but concerned with possible legal implications. Still, they consider it worth the risk. I am now in favor of legalization. I was starting to worry about you! W2 is on week 3 of shingles, the worst pain he's ever had. The doc said 2-4 weeks. W2's close to chewing off his torso for relief. MM isn't going to be up and running until the summer. We're calling our place the Misery Condo.You can get Hemp Oil on Amazon. No THC in it (or very low) so it's legal to ship to all 50 states. Very high in CBD so is effective for pain relief (enhances the effects of any opioids) and is believed to reduce or kill cancer tumors.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

LM K

Treating chronic pain

Post by LM K »

I just want to share two things that I've been using to treat my chronic pain. Every three weeks I have a [link]lidocaine infusion,http://www.news-medical.net/news/201310 ... ients.aspx[/link]. My pain will go from a 6-7 to a 0-2 by the end of my infusion. I joke that lidocaine is my heroin. I love the stuff. And I get a great nights sleep immediately after an infusion.2 years ago I had to stop taking anti-inflammatories; some with asthma have flare-ups if they take anti-inflammatories. My nurse practitioner recommended a supplement of MSM, chondroitin and glucosamine. I take twice the dose as recommended on the label; I could take 3 times as much, but it affects my intestinal system at that high of a level. Fibromyalgia friends, talk to your doc about trying lidocaine infusions. Those with other chronic pain conditions may also wish to discuss this treatment with their docs. Many docs don't know much about using lidocaine infusions, but if you mention the treatment to them, they could read up about it.
"The jungle is no place for a cello."
Take the Money and Run

Jez

Re: Treating chronic pain

Post by Jez »

Going to necro an old thread because I really don't want to start a new one.

My mother had chronic pain. Fibromyalgia. Whether it as a byproduct of her MS or if it was something that developed independently, I don't think we'll ever know. I do know that for a long time she was on Oxycotin and Neurontin.

Now, for the reason I'm raising the dead... For the past six months (or thereabouts) I wake up in pain. Over the course if the day I learn to ignore it, but it's getting hard to. I've taken Tylenol and aspirin to try and help. Barely touches it. I have some leftover Tylenol-3, which helps ease it a little bit, but doesn't really do much else.

It's my fingers, wrists, elbow, shoulder, right foot, knees, and not just the joints. It kind of zings between them. I can feel the muscles twitch sometimes. Damn near a full body ache. And it's just about every morning and lasts most of the day until I get to the point I can ignore it. Then I move, and it reminds me that it's there. Could be the start of arthritis in some of the joints, but all of them?

Guess I'm looking for advice. The prior thread was a bit difficult to read, mostly because some of the quoting was lost at some point so it's mostly big ol' blocks of text. Not sure who is saying what about what. I saw Glucosamine mentioned, along with Vitamin I. I can't do the Medical MJ because that particular herbal gives me an excruciating headache. And it's not exactly legal here in Ohio.

Is there a particular type of doctor I need to talk to? Or should I start with a GP and see what they recommend?

I'm just tired of hurting. I don't sleep well anymore and it's making me cranky. Advice requested and welcome.
I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Jez wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:20 am
Going to necro an old thread because I really don't want to start a new one.

My mother had chronic pain. Fibromyalgia. Whether it as a byproduct of her MS or if it was something that developed independently, I don't think we'll ever know. I do know that for a long time she was on Oxycotin and Neurontin.

Now, for the reason I'm raising the dead... For the past six months (or thereabouts) I wake up in pain. Over the course if the day I learn to ignore it, but it's getting hard to. I've taken Tylenol and aspirin to try and help. Barely touches it. I have some leftover Tylenol-3, which helps ease it a little bit, but doesn't really do much else.

It's my fingers, wrists, elbow, shoulder, right foot, knees, and not just the joints. It kind of zings between them. I can feel the muscles twitch sometimes. Damn near a full body ache. And it's just about every morning and lasts most of the day until I get to the point I can ignore it.

Then I move, and it reminds me that it's there. Could be the start of arthritis in some of the joints, but all of them?

Guess I'm looking for advice. The prior thread was a bit difficult to read, mostly because some of the quoting was lost at some point so it's mostly big ol' blocks of text. Not sure who is saying what about what. I saw Glucosamine mentioned, along with Vitamin I. I can't do the Medical MJ because that particular herbal gives me an excruciating headache. And it's not exactly legal here in Ohio.

Is there a particular type of doctor I need to talk to? Or should I start with a GP and see what they recommend?

I'm just tired of hurting. I don't sleep well anymore and it's making me cranky. Advice requested and welcome.
Start with your GP. If she decides to rule out arthritis first, and you don't have heart issues, she can prescribe something that targets joint pain. She may order x-rays to look for arthritis.

It's my understanding fibromyalgia is a burning, shooting nerve pain, as opposed to an ache, but I'm sure it varies between patients. I'm not sure what causes it, or if it can be inherited, but two friends both developed it after traumatic incidents that damaged their nervous systems, one had her hand crushed in a printing press and another a motorcycle accident. I'm not diagnosing you, just sharing the information I have.

Good luck. As someone who suffers full-body arthritis at a fairly young age (just turned 60 and had my left thumb joint replaced last summer), chronic pain is a bitch.

Edited to add:
Also too, exercise is a huge factor is alleviating arthritis pain. I wake up stiff as a board but get better as the day goes on. Despite arthritis in every joint in both hands, an hour of video games actually loosens them up and they feel better. Standing and sitting soon become excruciating, but I can walk long distances in good shoes with no problems. Physical therapy may help more severe cases.
my electric typewriter is on the fritz so I fired up Windows 95 ImageImageImage x4

Sluffy1

Post by Sluffy1 »

Buy some seeds and grow your own. Research the strains. Some are better for Sleep, some for pain and some for various other maladies. Some for a pleasant non aggressive high.
It's not hard. Once your seeds grow, you learn to clone (it's easy) and not have to buy seeds for 3 or 4 years..
It's insane that weed is a schedule 1.

It's easy to get in Michigan. Same price from licensed facility or the black market (depending how close you are to a grower) $200/oz.

Michigan has suspended the original rules to be a licensed grower.
All existing and new growers must pay $6000.00 application fee to cover deep background investigations.... and other hoops.
I think the result will be shutting down (legally at least) the Mom n Pop growers that have small clientele for which a certain strain is prefered... cost will go up too.

Jez

Post by Jez »

Sluffy1 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:50 am
Buy some seeds and grow your own. Research the strains. Some are better for Sleep, some for pain and some for various other maladies. Some for a pleasant non aggressive high.
It's not hard. Once your seeds grow, you learn to clone (it's easy) and not have to buy seeds for 3 or 4 years..

It's easy to get in Michigan. Same price from licensed facility or the black market (depending how close you are to a grower) $200/oz.

All existing and new growers must pay $6000.00 application fee to cover deep background investigations.... and other hoops.
I think the result will be shutting down (legally at least) the Mom n Pop growers that have small clientele for which a certain strain is prefered... cost will go up too.
Nice thought, but the particular herbal you are talking about gives me headaches. I'm not talking run of the mill take an aspirin and it's good type of headache. I get the "OMG GET THIS THING OUT OF MY HEAD BEFORE MY BRAIN EXPLODES" type of headaches. And I've tried various strains over the years (in the same of empirical experimentation of course). Even being around the smoke makes my head hurt. But thanks :)
I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Sluffy1 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:50 am

Except that she specifically said, in her original post
I can't do the Medical MJ because that particular herbal gives me an excruciating headache

Return to “Science & Technology”