Mr. SueDB & Ms SueDB Stage 5 Chronic Kidney Disease and Small Cell Carcinoma in no9

SueDB

Re: Mr. SueDB & Ms SueDB Stage 5 Chronic Kidney Disease and Small Cell Carcinoma in no9

Post #26 by SueDB » Tue May 16, 2017 2:23 pm

Short note to let you all know that I got out of t
he rehab center today. We are anoutas rehabbed as time will allow.
Next step is get settled on at home and prepare myself for the next round of chemotherapy.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

June bug

Re: Mr. SueDB & Ms SueDB Stage 5 Chronic Kidney Disease and Small Cell Carcinoma in no9

Post #27 by June bug » Tue May 16, 2017 2:30 pm

Glad you're out - hope you have good pain meds. Sending good thoughts and lots of :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: to you and Granny!

NMgirl

Post #28 by NMgirl » Tue May 16, 2017 2:54 pm

So happy to hear that you are home again! I noticed you were visiting one of the Bundy topics a couple of days ago, and I was reminded of how much we all miss your informative and often very funny contributions.
:bighug:

Plutodog

Post #29 by Plutodog » Tue May 16, 2017 3:01 pm

:grouphug: So sorry to hear, SueDB. Keeping a good thought for both of you.

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

RVInit

Post #30 by RVInit » Tue May 16, 2017 3:07 pm

Glad you are home. I hope you will be able to get strengthened up for the next round of chemo. Sending my best wishes and many hugs. :grouphug:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

RoadScholar

Post #31 by RoadScholar » Tue May 16, 2017 3:12 pm

:yeah:

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.

Techno Luddite

Post #32 by Techno Luddite » Tue May 16, 2017 3:19 pm

Sending best wishes and don't know what else to say

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 5 dogs, 2 cats, the neighbor's cat, and 1 horse

Post #34 by Tiredretiredlawyer » Tue May 16, 2017 4:42 pm

Good to hear from you. Wish I could send the perfect anti-nausea doobie to you for post chemo treatments. :-D

“I’ve been hooked since my first smell of C-4.” Linda Cox, first female Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, first to lead her own unit, go to war, be awarded a Bronze Star, and hold the highest enlisted rank of chief master sergeant.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post #35 by Flatpointhigh » Tue May 16, 2017 5:06 pm

:happyfamily: :grouphug:

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

SueDB

Post #36 by SueDB » Tue May 16, 2017 7:18 pm

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:Good to hear from you. Wish I could send the perfect anti-nausea doobie to you for post chemo treatments. :-D

n the Guggenheim Museum, New York, “to do is to be” is attributed to Plato, not J. S. Mill and “to be is to do” to Aristotle, not J. P. Sartre. “Do be do be do” remains the work of Frank Sinatra.

I have tried several various concoctions of anti-Sessions medication. I found I have gotten better results with the commercial medications when used properly (and injected 4 mg of Zofran)) - oral anti-nausea -yeech.)

Believe me - I wish we could find the perfect one, which divided your attention between feeling better physically and feeling really good mentally.

Years ago, this type of cancer couldn't be cured, now I have a good chance of surviving -

Science And Technology March On --------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCSFaZkvvIQ

SueDB

Post #37 by SueDB » Tue May 16, 2017 7:20 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:Sending best wishes and don't know what else to say

What you have said is perfect. Thank you.

Sterngard Friegen

Post #38 by Sterngard Friegen » Tue May 16, 2017 7:22 pm

All I can say is "sue da bastards!"
:bighug:

SueDB

Post #39 by SueDB » Sat May 20, 2017 7:06 pm

I thought the dx was small cell carcinoma but it is non-large small cell cancer which is the smoker's cancer. It has metastasized or spread quickly to different parts of the body making it very very difficult to clean out and treat. The Remicade that I was taking to control the Crohn's disease along with the Imuran (Azothiorprine) assisted greatly in the spread of the cancer in to Lungs, liver, pancreas and brain

Just an fyi until I can overcome some more of the shock and morphine.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post #40 by Flatpointhigh » Sat May 20, 2017 7:08 pm

:cry: :cry:

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 5 dogs, 2 cats, the neighbor's cat, and 1 horse

Post #41 by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sat May 20, 2017 7:58 pm

It just ain't right!!!! :madguy:

“I’ve been hooked since my first smell of C-4.” Linda Cox, first female Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, first to lead her own unit, go to war, be awarded a Bronze Star, and hold the highest enlisted rank of chief master sergeant.

Hektor

Post #42 by Hektor » Sat May 20, 2017 8:19 pm

Shit.

NMgirl

Post #43 by NMgirl » Sat May 20, 2017 9:02 pm

I'm so unhappy to hear your latest news, SueDB. Hang in there. We're all thinking of you and sending many positive thoughts in your and Ms SueDB's direction.

Whatever4

Post #44 by Whatever4 » Sat May 20, 2017 10:17 pm

:lovestruck:

:grouphug:

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Estiveo

Post #45 by Estiveo » Sat May 20, 2017 10:42 pm

:yeah: :grouphug:

"Moths are velvety-soft abominations attracted to light." --Puck, reporter from Breaking Cat News

Terrastomp

Post #46 by Terrastomp » Sun May 21, 2017 3:44 am

Whoa. yeah. thats gonna take some contemplation. is that the word I'm looking for? Im at a loss for words {{{SDB}}}

Volkonski

Post #47 by Volkonski » Sun May 21, 2017 9:00 am

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

WriteItDown

Post #48 by WriteItDown » Sun May 21, 2017 10:04 am

Have you tried medical marajuana or is that illegal in your state?

realist

Post #50 by realist » Sun May 21, 2017 10:34 am

NMgirl wrote:I'm so unhappy to hear your latest news, SueDB. Hang in there. We're all thinking of you and sending many positive thoughts in your and Ms SueDB's direction.

:yeah:

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Return to “Science & Technology”