ET?? - Real UFO With Aliens Caught On Camera - Dec. 6, 2013

realist

Post by realist » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:19 pm

ImageX 4 ImageX36

mimi

Post by mimi » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:27 pm

:P funny.don't we have an unidentified flying objects topic? I like to post this stuff. :lol: I don't post bigfoot though. I leave that to ed.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:31 pm

This looks like a job for Ed Hale!

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:35 pm

What's with the Rosemary Woods 18 second gap?
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:58 pm

What's with the Rosemary Woods 18 second gap?Probably gassing up the chainsaw. (At least that's what the sound starting about the 1:20 mark sounds like to me.)

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:41 pm

My thought was maybe another Remote Control vehicle/airplane?
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

mimi

Post by mimi » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:00 am

I don't wanna start a new topic. I thought I started a general UFO/Unidentified Flying Object topic, but I can never find it. :-? (UFO is too short to show up in the fogbow search)

So, I get to post a UFO story with less than a week into the new year! \ :D /

Canada’s former defense chief says space aliens live among us, but hate our nukes

By Travis Gettys

Monday, January 6, 2014 10:52 EST

Alien species have been visiting earth for thousands of years, says Canada’s former defense minister, and they’re worried that humans are going to wreck the planet.

“Something dreadful is going to happen to it if we don’t smarten up and change our ways,” said Paul Hellyer, who served as defense minister in the 1960s.

He’s the first top official from a G8 nation to claim that extraterrestrial life has been confirmed, and he discussed his beliefs Tuesday on Russia Today.

Hellyer said up to 80 different species regularly visit earth, from the “short grays” seen in cartoons and illustrations to species called “Nordic blondes” and “tall whites” who could almost pass as humans.

He claimed the “tall whites” are working with the U.S. Air Force in Nevada, and that two women from that species had dressed as nuns and went to Las Vegas to shop.Vegas, Baby! :-bd But why dressed as nuns? :-k

read more here at Raw Story:

[/break1]rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/06/canadas-former-defense-chief-says-space-aliens-live-among-us-but-hate-our-nukes/]http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/06/c ... our-nukes/

jtmunkus

Post by jtmunkus » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:19 am

Pretty obviously they just stopped to take a leak. \ :D /

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:41 pm

Pretty obviously they just stopped to take a leak. \ :D /Earth, the cosmic truck stop. ;)
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

MsDaisy

Re: ET?? - Real UFO With Aliens Caught On Camera - Dec. 6, 2013

Post by MsDaisy » Tue May 28, 2019 9:21 am

Not sure where to put this one, I did find 3 UFO threads

British Government Released UFO Documents
https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... FO#p464507

and….

“Area 51 scientist’s deathbed video: UFO’s are real, aliens have federal jobs”
https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... FO#p586981

But I chose this one because whatever this is it was caught on their radar cameras

‘Wow, What Is That?’ Navy Pilots Report Unexplained Flying Objects
The strange objects, one of them like a spinning top moving against the wind, appeared almost daily from the summer of 2014 to March 2015, high in the skies over the East Coast. Navy pilots reported to their superiors that the objects had no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes, but that they could reach 30,000 feet and hypersonic speeds.

“These things would be out there all day,” said Lt. Ryan Graves, an F/A-18 Super Hornet pilot who has been with the Navy for 10 years, and who reported his sightings to the Pentagon and Congress. “Keeping an aircraft in the air requires a significant amount of energy. With the speeds we observed, 12 hours in the air is 11 hours longer than we’d expect.”

In late 2014, a Super Hornet pilot had a near collision with one of the objects, and an official mishap report was filed. Some of the incidents were videotaped, including one taken by a plane’s camera in early 2015 that shows an object zooming over the ocean waves as pilots question what they are watching.

“Wow, what is that, man?” one exclaims. “Look at it fly!”

No one in the Defense Department is saying that the objects were extraterrestrial, and experts emphasize that earthly explanations can generally be found for such incidents. Lieutenant Graves and four other Navy pilots, who said in interviews with The New York Times that they saw the objects in 2014 and 2015 in training maneuvers from Virginia to Florida off the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt, make no assertions of their provenance.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/26/us/p ... e=Homepage

I’ve never been a UFO fiend, but I’ve always believed that “if” life could evolve on this planet it stands to reason it’s likely to have evolved elsewhere as well in some form or other. For all we know we could have been put here by ETs as some sort of Twilight Zone experiment and all these sightings are just re-con missions, who the hell knows.. :confused:

Interesting article all the same
Birfers are toast

Return to “The Lounge”