I HATE HOSPITALS AND SURGERIES, BUT ... Gonna Be Putting up With Both For a Few Days

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: I HATE HOSPITALS AND SURGERIES, BUT ... Gonna Be Putting up With Both For a Few Days

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:26 pm

Sending lots of love!

I put a call into Nurse Orly Taitz (yes, she's a Dr. but she's a nurse too)... If you see her at the hospital, she's just there to help you. If she tries to put a birf certificate in your hand on the way to the OR, just ask her to wait till later, she gets excited. But imagine waking up to /s and /s.... "It es feenished realone, you es fine unlike usurper who used forged social security num...." (by then the meds should kick in). Wouldn't that be something?
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

ZekeB

Re: I HATE HOSPITALS AND SURGERIES, BUT ... Gonna Be Putting up With Both For a Few Days

Post by ZekeB » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:37 pm

They'll probably go in through an artery somewhere via a small slit. No big deal. Enjoy the fine dining and get well soon.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:41 pm

Best Wishes! :bighug:
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:34 pm

Nurse Orly to Realist as he wakes up:

Contest: Caption this photo of Nurse Tatiz over Realist's bed! What is she telling him? :P
Nurse Orly.JPG
Mine is, "Time to order ze food. We iz out of the liver. Let's go."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:59 pm

Not sure what to say after seeing Nurse Orly other than I hope you duck realist when /s/ and /s/ get close.

My hope for a quick procedure and a not too uncomfortable time with the weight on your femoral artery. :thumbs:

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:06 pm

Princess foofypants wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:38 am
I’ve tried to be as helpful as possible though realist has resisted my attempts to keep him in bubble wrap the last 6 weeks. So mainly I go to the vascular surgeons, neurologists etc and cry. We are fortunate to have some of the best doctors in the country. Our GP even dropped by the hospital after teaching a class at Johns Hopkins and gave some input about the cardiologists, vascular surgeon etc. Calmed me down a little. I will admit that between this and my father having a stroke Thanksgiving week then passing away last month and changing jobs a month ago the holiday season was not the greatest.

It almost drove me crazy that the surgeon wanted to do surgery ASAP yet his own schedule turned ASAP into several weeks. But I’m confident in the surgeon and realist is a fighter (well, not with me) so I am going into this very optimistic. I will of course be at the hospital crying all day because that’s just what I do. His youngest daughter flew up yesterday to help and she’s very capable.

But certainly we will gladly accept any good karma credits to get him well.
An old family tradition: Keep bags of candy in Realist's room. Hospital staff LOVE candy. You have constant medical attention!
“A black woman can invent something for the benefit of humankind.” -Bessie Blount-Griffin, physical therapist, inventor of devices for disabled WWII veterans, and forensic scientist.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:07 pm

I had a heart cath 20 years ago but they found no problems fortunately. Turned out I had severe gastritis that was causing the chest pains. I take a proton pump inhibitor daily since. Most of the time the docs who do those have done thousands.

Glad they found your problem before you had more severe issues. Get well soon!
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

June bug

Post by June bug » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:23 pm

:bighug: :bighug: to you and the Princess, realist. :bighug: :bighug:

I'm so glad you have great docs and so much support from all those who love you, including us virtual ones.

On the good news front, my dad had the same thing done when he was 77. He definitely had a TIA - brief episode of word salad was the tip-off. Docs said the carotid should be like the thickness of a pencil and his was the thickness of dental floss. He had some recuperating to do afterward, but came back strong and I'm sure you will too.

Take care and hang in there! :kiss:

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:31 pm

We'll need you back soon to keep an eye on the rogue members here, so I'm going to send positive thoughts that you get well soon!

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:38 pm

Wishing you a full speedy recovery. :bighug:
"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

Sugaree

Post by Sugaree » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:41 pm

Healing vibes being sent your way. :bighug:

Aging ... not for sissies!

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:45 pm

Sending healing energy to both of you! The way you discovered this is far preferable to finding out at 3:00AM at home, so you are already ahead of the game.

Doctors rock, nurses rule, and don’t forget to take care of yourself, Princess.

See you on the flip flop, good buddies.

:grouphug:
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:48 pm

Hugs, tots and pears for both of you!!

:grouphug:

chancery

Post by chancery » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:15 pm

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:48 am
Realist, wishing you a complete, speedy and pain-free recovery.
Princess, wishing you the strength to get through this tough time.
All good thoughts to you both. :bighug:
:thumbs: :bighug:

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:27 pm

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:07 pm

Azastan wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:31 pm
We'll need you back soon to keep an eye on the rogue members here, so I'm going to send positive thoughts that you get well soon!
I am NOT a rogue member here. :fingerwag:

But, umm ... yeah. I can't run this little raucous playpen without realist's superior judgment. Our classified top sekrit system is, he makes the important decisions while I just fiddle with the knobs and dials.

Princess when you have a break from crying, tell the doctors and nurses we need that guy to be healthy and happy! :blink:
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:05 pm

My only fear is that through some freak accident, Realist comes out a birther and sovcit! Watch everyone going into that ER carefully. Do any look Moldovian? Or like Orly Taitz in a costume? My fear is he'll be listening to old Orly tapes for days on end, taking notes. Please don't let that happen, Princess! The World is at stake!

realist

Post by realist » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:44 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:05 pm
My only fear is that through some freak accident, Realist comes out a birther and sovcit! Watch everyone going into that ER carefully. Do any look Moldovian? Or like Orly Taitz in a costume? My fear is he'll be listening to old Orly tapes for days on end, taking notes. Please don't let that happen, Princess! The World is at stake!
:nooo:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:50 pm

realist wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:44 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:05 pm
:nooo:
Yeah, they might put ear-buds on you during anesthesia ...

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:52 pm

Sending you well wishes, thoughts and prayers and know I wish nothing but the best.

Princess foofypants

Post by Princess foofypants » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:09 pm

He has just gone back into surgery. His youngest daughter and I are in the ICU waiting room. Counting on everything going well so after s night in the ICU I can bring him home tomorrow. We are expecting snow tomorrow .... naturally.

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:54 pm

:bighug:

Addie

Post by Addie » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:55 pm

Thanks, Princess :bighug:

Princess foofypants

Post by Princess foofypants » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:44 pm

Surgeon just came by and said everything went fine. Even better, they let us see him for a minute as he went into recovery and since he had the stent put in without anesthesia he was awake to say hi.

And if you didn’t know how much of a badass realist is , he had a stent put in through the groin all the way to behind his ear with only local anesthesia. 😳

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:11 pm

Good to hear! They'll probably want to keep him overnight to see if it sticks where they put it, but odds are he will go home tomorrow.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Return to “The Lounge”