I HATE HOSPITALS AND SURGERIES, BUT ... Gonna Be Putting up With Both For a Few Days

AndyinPA

Re: I HATE HOSPITALS AND SURGERIES, BUT ... Gonna Be Putting up With Both For a Few Days

Post by AndyinPA »

:cheer:
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: I HATE HOSPITALS AND SURGERIES, BUT ... Gonna Be Putting up With Both For a Few Days

Post by Orlylicious »

:cheer1: :cheer: Yay Realist! :lovestruck:

We knew that all you've been thinking of during this has been, "What is Miki Booth doing?" so here's an update. Miki and Fred and Bears, Oh My!
Miki Booth
December 10 at 8:03 AM ·
RE: My recently posted video of dogs barking and unrecognizable animal sound. It made the rounds to local conservationists and game warden.....they conclude.....It’s a bear. We found the dogs eating the deer and the dogs ran off only a little way and barked and growled at us. I had my shotgun and Fred had his AR handy not knowing what we would find. No sign of a bear
Miki Bear.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :geezertowel:

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Yay!
Image Image Image Image Image

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:dance: :dance: :dance:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
The 19th Amendment was first introduced to Congress in 1878, yet it was not approved by Congress until 1919 – 41 years later.
- https://legaldictionary.net/19th-amendment/

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

:clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap:
I’m glad it went well. Rest up!
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Foggy wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:23 pm
What do the French say? Frog legs taste like roosters chicken?

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Dolly wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:53 pm
Wishing Realist a speedy recovery and all the best to the Princess too.

:bunny: :bighug: :bunny:
:yeah:
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

Somerset

Post by Somerset »

So glad to hear, Realist!!

chancery

Post by chancery »

Glad to hear that the procedure went well, and hope that it sticks this time.

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

NMgirl wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:56 am
:thumbs: :bighug:
:yeah:
M A C A Making America Care Again :daydream:

realist

Post by realist »

Thanks again to everyone.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Addie

Post by Addie »

How's the Princess holding up? You be sweet to her, you. ;)
realist wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:38 am

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

realist

Post by realist »

Addie wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:45 am
How's the Princess holding up? You be sweet to her, you. ;)
realist wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:38 am

Thanks for asking. She’s obviously been stressed, which is not a great thing combined with her own medical issues, but she’s done well and is a real rock and a huge support and comfort to me. :lovestruck:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

realist

Post by realist »

Here we go again. :madguy:

In the last installment I had been through a "successful" (on the table for almost 7 hours) and had a followup cardioversion scheduled "just in case".

When the time came for the cardioversion, my loop recorder data indicated I was (and had been for a week or so) in normal sinus rhythm. :thumbs: The cardioversion was obviously cancelled.

Since that time, I have (yet again) been dropping in and out of AFib. :( My cardiologist decided to change my antiarrythmia meds. We monitored for about 10 days, little to no change, so they doubled the dosage. Still little change, and what change there is has been the wrong direction. :crying:

All that to say that this Friday, the 7th, at 11:30 I once again go in for a cardioversion. And am again hoping this one takes on a more permanent basis, as I'm tired of all this BS. In the last almost exactly a year I've had a stent placed in my internal carotid, the ablation, and this my fifth cardioversion.

Yes, I'm whining. :lol:

Will let you know how this one goes as soon as I know.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Addie

Post by Addie »

Aw :bighug:
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

:bighug:
Image Image Image Image Image

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Whine away. You've earned it. :towel:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

:bighug:
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Hoping for a good outcome! :bighug:
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “The Lounge”