I HATE HOSPITALS AND SURGERIES, BUT ... Gonna Be Putting up With Both For a Few Days

vic

Re: I HATE HOSPITALS AND SURGERIES, BUT ... Gonna Be Putting up With Both For a Few Days

Post by vic » Fri May 24, 2019 9:58 am

Best Wishes! :thumbs:

realist

Re: I HATE HOSPITALS AND SURGERIES, BUT ... Gonna Be Putting up With Both For a Few Days

Post by realist » Fri May 24, 2019 2:03 pm

Thanks everyone. :bighug:

Everything went well. Back in normal sinus rhythm. Again. BP and all other vitals are great.

Just got discharged and heading home. :thumbs:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

vic

Post by vic » Fri May 24, 2019 2:11 pm

realist wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 2:03 pm

Everything went well. Back in normal sinus rhythm. Again. BP and all other vitals are great.

:happyfamily:

Wintermute

Post by Wintermute » Fri May 24, 2019 2:27 pm

Best of luck to you.

???????????????

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri May 24, 2019 5:45 pm

There ya go! See? Hospitals aren't so bad. Although I barely remember the last time I was kept overnight in one. I changed my supplemental company this year and their caveat was "no pre-existing conditions will be covered." I just received the EOB for my cataract evaluation. There was an initial pre-Medicare charge of $748 and the supplemental company paid all of the remaining bill.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Fri May 24, 2019 6:04 pm

:thumbs: Glad to hear it. Take care

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Fri May 24, 2019 9:19 pm

Happy to hear the good news, great start to Memorial Day Weekend! Thank you to all our vets.

I'm sure the best part is that you won't miss a single Post and Email story, wouldn't it have been something if "any day now" had been today? :lol:

And, as always, In case of emergency, call 949-683-5411. :P

:bar:

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

realist

Post by realist » Sat May 25, 2019 9:10 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:19 pm
Happy to hear the good news, great start to Memorial Day Weekend! Thank you to all our vets.

I'm sure the best part is that you won't miss a single Post and Email story, wouldn't it have been something if "any day now" had been today? :lol:

And, as always, In case of emergency, call 949-683-5411. :P

:bar:
😂

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Addie

Post by Addie » Sat May 25, 2019 9:50 am

:bunny:
realist wrote:

boots

Post by boots » Sat May 25, 2019 10:15 am

Congrats!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun May 26, 2019 11:28 am

:like:

I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

June bug

Post by June bug » Sun May 26, 2019 5:41 pm

Addie wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:50 am
:bunny:
realist wrote:

:happydance:

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sun May 26, 2019 7:53 pm

realist wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 10:00 am
Just a quick update.

Last Friday, April 26, I had a successful cardioversion and I am now back in normal sinus rhythm. While there's no guarantee how long it will last, I'm hoping for a long period of time. :thumbs:

I follow up with the cardiologist on the 14th.

I also have a followup with my vascular surgeon on the 10th, where I'll have another Doppler ultrasound to make sure my left internal carotid artery stent is still open and functioning properly. :pray: Though I think if it were not, I would know, but ...

That is all.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :shootin: :shootin: :shootin: :shootin: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :mbounce: :mbounce:

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

kate520

Post by kate520 » Sun May 26, 2019 9:48 pm

Congrats, long May this one last.

Does A-fib sometimes correct itself in adults, or is it only the whipper snappers who get a second chance?

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Sun May 26, 2019 10:03 pm

realist wrote:

Really glad to hear this, Realist!!

And glad to see Vic commenting :)

realist

Post by realist » Mon May 27, 2019 8:47 am

kate520 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:48 pm
Congrats, long May this one last.

Does A-fib sometimes correct itself in adults, or is it only the whipper snappers who get a second chance?
Not sure but don’t think it ever permanently corrects itself, though I do know one can go in and out for various periods with no or only medication treatment.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Tue May 28, 2019 1:28 am

If you watch "Mama June: From Not To Hot" -- the 10 hours of Season 3, and the 21 hours of Season 2, it will permanently correct itself. It's the best 31 hours you'll ever spend, Trust Mama June :P

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

realist

Post by realist » Tue May 28, 2019 7:37 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 1:28 am
If you watch "Mama June: From Not To Hot" -- the 10 hours of Season 3, and the 21 hours of Season 2, it will permanently correct itself. It's the best 31 hours you'll ever spend, Trust Mama June :P
Who knew!!

:lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:26 pm

realist wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 7:37 am
Orlylicious wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 1:28 am
Who knew!!

:lol:
Pretty much only Orlylicious.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

realist

Post by realist » Fri May 31, 2019 8:16 am

I may have to try Orlylicious’ cure. :lol:
As of yesterday I am back in AFib. :crying: So the second cardioversion lasted the exact amount of time the first one did - 5 days.

We have vacation beginning Monday and I’m not rescheduling. We are going to Charleston for my eldest granddaughter’s HS graduation. We rented a large house and my other daughters and grandkids will be staying with us. Not. Gonna. Miss. It.

I have an appointment with my cardiologist about a week after our return. I suspect an ablation will be the recommendation.

As the rooster says, more will be revealed, I reckon. :smoking:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Addie

Post by Addie » Fri May 31, 2019 8:20 am

Have a wonderful trip, Realist. :bighug: You deserve it.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri May 31, 2019 10:52 am

Addie wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:20 am
Have a wonderful trip, Realist. :bighug: You deserve it.
:thumbs:

Too, also, this is what Hubby went through after his bypass surgery- he kept going into afib with edema. Ablation solved the problem.

Congrats to granddaughter!

A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: On July 28, 1919, Arkansas became the 12th state to adopt the 19th Amendment.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri May 31, 2019 12:03 pm

The vacation sounds like a perfect time to watch 31 hours of Mama June: From Not To Hot to fix this issue! :lol:

See how you feel after watching this Mama June: From Not to Hot First Look at Season 3 👀| WEtv? 861,806 views, lots of cardiac patients must be hearing from their doctors. :lol:

Tonite is the season finale! weTV just posted this...

Of course, while you're away, In case of emergency, call 949-683-5411.

Love you Realist and Princess! Take care and have fun! :bighug:

realist

Post by realist » Fri May 31, 2019 1:55 pm

Love you Realist and Princess! Take care and have fun! :bighug:
:thumbs: :bighug:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

realist

Post by realist » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:00 am

Once more into the breach. :(

The prior attempts having “worked” but only very briefly, tomorrow morning I check in for a pulmonary radio frequency ablation. There was a delay because the hospital where my surgeon wished to do the procedure was in the process of moving to a brand spanking new facility. He could have done it where I received the other 2 procedures but prefers to do so at this hospital because there is a team there he works with regularly and it’s all they do and he has ultimate confidence in them. So I agreed to wait.

One (hopefully) cool part of the procedure is they first create a 3-D image of the heart. I told the princess I was going to ask for a copy of it. Hope it’s possible. She was not so crazy about the idea. :lol:

I report and sign in at 9:00 a.m. and am scheduled to begin at 11:00 a.m. I was informed it would take 2-4 hours. It also requires an overnight stay in the hospital. Which I will hate. As always. :madguy: I will ask the princess to inform you of my progress as she can.

That is all for now. :bighug:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Return to “The Lounge”