Roommate Issues, aka Why I Sometimes Dislike Humans

Jez

Re: Roommate Issues, aka Why I Sometimes Dislike Humans

Post by Jez » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:21 am

It has been 28 days of lovely quiet and calm. Even the animals are happier. They are playing again in the house, running around, basically being a nuisance.

I'm cooking again.

With what we had to spend over the last few months to get the tweedles and psycho bitch out of the house, we are in a tight situation, but we'll pull through. Just need to sit down and tighten a few things up where we can and I've started doing Door Dash a day or two each week to try and get a few extra bucks coming in. Depending on how that work, I may not need to find a traditional job, but still may. Thinking over options.

I've done a little more digging on our lovely last roommate. She has almost $4k in unpaid fines for Miami Township alone. That isn't the county, just the city. D has up to one year to file for restitution, so once we get the cash together for that, we will be filing. Yes, we have receipts, et al.

I must say though, it has been very nice here.

She hasn't done anything to our personal property. I did fully expect her to, but maybe she is concentrating on the next mark.

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran

Return to “The Lounge”