Roommate Issues, aka Why I Sometimes Dislike Humans

kate520

Re: Roommate Issues, aka Why I Sometimes Dislike Humans

Post by kate520 »

:evil:
Almost gone, jez!
Stinking choices she makes.
Is there any point in letting the court know how she vandalized the place before she left, dumping a full cat box on thefloor?
DEFEND DEMOCRACY
Jez

Post by Jez »

kate520 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:04 pm :evil:
Almost gone, jez!
Stinking choices she makes.
Is there any point in letting the court know how she vandalized the place before she left, dumping a full cat box on thefloor?
I don't know. We can ask the bailiff tomorrow and see what he says.
I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran
Jez

Post by Jez »

WE HAVE THE HOUSE BACK!!!!!!!
I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran
realist

Post by realist »

Jez wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:15 pm WE HAVE THE HOUSE BACK!!!!!!!
:thumbs: :dance:
ImageX 4 ImageX36
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

:bar:
Joe Biden: "Wearing masks is not a political statement. It's a scientific imperative."

It’s the pandemic, stupid!
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage
Jez

Post by Jez »

Locks have been changed. Garage door code has been changed. No Trespassing sign with her name on it on the front door. We clarified with the bailiff that if she even sets one foot off the curb onto the property, we can call the cops. Only a 4th Degree Misdemeanor, (up to 30 days/$250), but this wouldn't be her first one. We are keeping a camera trained on the driveway in case she tries something stupid.

And I am going to work on putting together some updates to the current law so that boarders/lodgers are treated differently than tenants, especially when it's just a room rental situation. This will then be sent to my State Senator and Rep. Hopefully something will come of it.

Thank you everyone for putting up with my rants over the last few days. Truly appreciate this entire group. :)

~Khalil Gibran
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

:boxing:

Way to go.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

It's November 7, already?
Whip

Post by Whip »

did she take the rest of her crap (literally)?
DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Thank god. :cheer1: :cheer1:

So Ms. Crazypants is out of your lives and off to find her next victim(s) to abuse. She nearly rates a BOLO on Craiglist's rental page in your area.
I've heard this bull before.
Jez

Post by Jez »

DejaMoo wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:02 pm
Thank god. :cheer1: :cheer1:

So Ms. Crazypants is out of your lives and off to find her next victim(s) to abuse. She nearly rates a BOLO on Craiglist's rental page in your area.
Both D and I think she should receive a full warning on Craigslist, but with our luck, she would sue us for libel. Even though everything we would right would be the truth, it would be costly and time consuming to fight it. So, we are just going to let it go, enjoy the quiet, and send a prayer up to Lady Karma that she finally bites this bitch in her ass. Hard.

She did leave a few things behind. There is a mystery suitcase, a box of blankets, and a vacuum. The vacuum is a small cheap one, but it will do the job that it is intended for.

~Khalil Gibran
Somerset

Post by Somerset »

Glad your ordeal is over :bighug:
Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Jez wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:12 pm
She did leave a few things behind. There is a mystery suitcase, a box of blankets, and a vacuum. The vacuum is a small cheap one, but it will do the job that it is intended for.
Set her stuff out front, preferably with the vacuum bag full of the cat litter she dumped out.
Whip

Post by Whip »

Sugar Magnolia wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:59 pm
Jez wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:12 pm
Set her stuff out front, preferably with the vacuum bag full of the cat litter she dumped out.
:yeah:
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

:cheer1: :cheer: :cheer1: :cheer:

:bunny: :bunny:

:happyfamily:

Jumpy claps and happy dance!
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Off Topic
My sister and Brother-in-law used to own a couple of rental properties. Once they had a tenant that moved out and left a nice leather jacket behind. It fit me, so they gave it to me. it had a zippered inner liner that you could take out.

I had the jacket a couple of months before I realized that it had been modified so that the inner liner covered up the inside upper chest pocket in the jacket.

and inside that pocket was a stash of "stuff." that went into the nearest toilet after I found it.
SLQ

Post by SLQ »

I'm glad you can finally sleep easy tonight!
:grouphug:
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda
Jez

Post by Jez »

Best nights sleep in weeks.

She will retaliate at done point, because she has the emotional maturity of a kumquat. But we have a camera pointed at the front yard so should be able to catch anything she tries.

~Khalil Gibran
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I wondered if she left something in the mystery suitcase she wants you to be caught with.
DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:18 am I wondered if she left something in the mystery suitcase she wants you to be caught with.
It gives her an excuse for setting foot on the property at some future point. She's a pro at this, she knows exactly what she's doing.

And if I can threadjack a moment, I'm in a sour mood because Ms. Meth has been moved back in next door, once again ostensibly to care for her dementia-suffering grandmother. The cars doing a slow roll/parking and sitting on our street are back again, meaning she's back in business.

Even worse, one of her trash cousins from Florida has moved in, too, along with her German Shepherd, which they are allowing to run loose. I've had two confrontations with them over that already; unfortunately, I'm hardly at home right now between working and spending time with my mom at the care center. They know that, so they think it's funny to let their dog run on my property.
I've heard this bull before.
Whip

Post by Whip »

DejaMoo wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:41 am
pipistrelle wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:18 am I wondered if she left something in the mystery suitcase she wants you to be caught with.
It gives her an excuse for setting foot on the property at some future point. She's a pro at this, she knows exactly what she's doing.

yep
Jez

Post by Jez »

Whip wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:38 am

yep
Even if she left something, and she did, as of yesterday at 1:30pm Eastern, it is up to us to dispose of as we wish. It is considered abandoned property. If she even bends a blade of grass on the lawn that belongs to D, we can call the police for trespassing. I know she will attempt some sort of retribution, because that is just the type of person that she is. We're prepared for it. As for the suitcase that was left behind: empty. I checked every pocket and felt through the lining.

Pretty nice suitcase actually. Wonder which past roommate she stole that from.

~Khalil Gibran
Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Jez wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:09 pm

yep
Even if she left something, and she did, as of yesterday at 1:30pm Eastern, it is up to us to dispose of as we wish. It is considered abandoned property. If she even bends a blade of grass on the lawn that belongs to D, we can call the police for trespassing. I know she will attempt some sort of retribution, because that is just the type of person that she is. We're prepared for it. As for the suitcase that was left behind: empty. I checked every pocket and felt through the lining.

Nice suitcase. Be a shame if anything happened to it.

Today is the perfect day down here to put it outside for her to pick up at her convenience. It's raining to beat the band.
vic

Post by vic »

Sugar Magnolia wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:39 pm
Jez wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:09 pm

yep

Nice suitcase. Be a shame if anything happened to it.

Today is the perfect day down here to put it outside for her to pick up at her convenience. It's raining to beat the band.
Sugar, I like how you think!

Return to “The Lounge”