7h7 hours ago
I have been laughing at this tweet for five minutes

Show this thread
► Show Spoiler
Judah Maccabeets 🍝
‏Verified account
@AdamSerwer
7h7 hours ago
Ask all those humans living on the surface of Venus, it’s perfectly fine. You just gotta wear a little sunblock to deal with the 800 degree temperature. It’s fine

Show this thread
► Show Spoiler
2:01 PM - 15 Dec 2018
Yasmine Mohammed
‏Verified account
@ConfessionsExMu
7h7 hours ago

“JunkScience”

Could it be satire? I can’t imagine anyone being that dim...

Yasmine Mohammed
‏Verified account
@ConfessionsExMu
Replying to @ConfessionsExMu @AdamSerwer
Oh wait. Never mind. He is that dim. Wow...

► Show Spoiler
Steve Milloy
‏Verified account
@JunkScience
More Steve Milloy Retweeted Steve Milloy
Amazing how many climate communists have insisted in response to this tweet that they are actually 'saving the planet' from CO2.

reshhelldaily 🇺🇸 🇨🇦 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇩🇪
‏@freshesthell
5h5 hours ago
Replying to @JunkScience
I’m sure I’m the (checks your ratio) 275th person to tell you this, but it’s not about the planet’s existence, you tool. It’s about the ability to support life, much less agriculture. So head to Venus; after you’ve been crushed to death and boiled off, tell us how life is there.
► Show Spoiler
Steve Milloy Verified account
@JunkScience
Co-founder http://BurnMoreCoal.com . Trump EPA transition team. Eagle Scout. Biostatistician. Lawyer. Author. FOX News contributor.
Potomac, MD
JunkScience.com
Joined February 2009
https://twitter.com/JunkScience/with_replies

Steven Milloy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Milloy

Judah Maccabeets 🍝Verified account
@AdamSerwer
Staff Writer, @TheAtlantic Ideas. My jokes aren't funny. adam@theatlantic .com adamserwer@protonmail .com

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

RTH10260

Re: The Stupid - It Burns!

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:04 am

Dolly wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:51 am
Judah Maccabeets 🍝
‏Verified account
@AdamSerwer
7h7 hours ago
I have been laughing at this tweet for five minutes

Show this thread
► Show Spoiler
Judah Maccabeets 🍝
‏Verified account
@AdamSerwer
7h7 hours ago
Ask all those humans living on the surface of Venus, it’s perfectly fine. You just gotta wear a little sunblock to deal with the 800 degree temperature. It’s fine

Show this thread
► Show Spoiler
2:01 PM - 15 Dec 2018
Yasmine Mohammed
‏Verified account
@ConfessionsExMu
7h7 hours ago

“JunkScience”

Could it be satire? I can’t imagine anyone being that dim...

Yasmine Mohammed
‏Verified account
@ConfessionsExMu
Replying to @ConfessionsExMu @AdamSerwer
Oh wait. Never mind. He is that dim. Wow...

► Show Spoiler
Steve Milloy
‏Verified account
@JunkScience
More Steve Milloy Retweeted Steve Milloy
Amazing how many climate communists have insisted in response to this tweet that they are actually 'saving the planet' from CO2.

reshhelldaily 🇺🇸 🇨🇦 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇩🇪
‏@freshesthell
5h5 hours ago
Replying to @JunkScience
I’m sure I’m the (checks your ratio) 275th person to tell you this, but it’s not about the planet’s existence, you tool. It’s about the ability to support life, much less agriculture. So head to Venus; after you’ve been crushed to death and boiled off, tell us how life is there.
► Show Spoiler
Steve Milloy Verified account
@JunkScience
Co-founder http://BurnMoreCoal.com . Trump EPA transition team. Eagle Scout. Biostatistician. Lawyer. Author. FOX News contributor.
Potomac, MD
JunkScience.com
Joined February 2009
https://twitter.com/JunkScience/with_replies

Steven Milloy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Milloy

Judah Maccabeets 🍝Verified account
@AdamSerwer
Staff Writer, @TheAtlantic Ideas. My jokes aren't funny. adam@theatlantic .com adamserwer@protonmail .com
Looks like Fake News and image seems to be removed now. :confused:

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:57 am

Meh, I replied to him yesterday. It's all still there.
Screenshot_2018-12-16-08-56-45.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Image Image Image Image Image

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:59 am

I’m putting this here because you can’t get much dumber than Rudy
"Over my dead body. But you know, I could be dead," Giuliani said during an interview on "Fox News Sunday" when asked if Trump would take part in an interview.
works for me.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:45 pm

UK ..... :brickwallsmall:
Boys can have periods too, primary pupils are taught

Greg Hurst, Social Affairs Editor
December 17 2018, 12:01am,
The Times

Teachers are being encouraged to tell primary school children that boys can have periods to avoid upsetting transgender pupils.

Advice on sex education lessons issued by a local authority states that teachers should discuss menstruation in a way that is inclusive of all genders.

The guidance, published by Brighton and Hove city council, on which Labour is the largest party with minority control, was criticised as sacrificing clear information for girls in favour of political correctness.

It states: “Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods.”

The guidance advises teachers that language used to talk about menstruation should be inclusive of all genders and that bins for tampons and other period products should be provided in male and female school lavatories.

Remainder behind paywall at:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/boys ... -hg5lb85mp

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:50 pm

That's gotta be a spoof. On somebody.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:09 pm

Nope. This is the Emperor-has-no-clothes insanity that is unsupportable in transactivism: the insistence by the deranged attention-seeking vocal minority that people can literally change sex merely by proclaiming it. Those who respectfully disagree, saying there is a difference between living as a person of the opposite sex and actually being a member of the opposite sex are labeled TERFs and attacked (online and real-life harassment) simply for making that point.

People who don't follow the transactivist craziness may not be aware that it has come to this. Women are now being dehumanized by being referred to as "menstruators" to distinguish them from men who proclaim themselves to be, literally, women. Some of these men actually solicit women to donate menstrual blood so that they can use it have (pretend) periods themselves. And there's a huge uproar going on in the UK over this simple statement appearing on t-shirts and billboards:

Woman
noun
an adult human female.

According the deranged transactivists, this is literally murder, literally an attack on their existence, yadayadayada. But calling women "menstruators" is perfectly OK. Spend a little time on Twitter and the raging misogyny expressed by these people is undisguised. Hell, they're proud of it. They're convinced they're better at being women than actual women are*.

This is the heart of the dispute between feminists and the deranged transactivists: yes, men, you can live as a woman, but it's biologically impossible to become a woman. Remember: if you agree, you're a TERF and literally calling for the murder of transfolk!!!!! (yeah, right.)

*Which is the exact same condescending and disparaging sentiment expressed by non-Native Americans co-opting Indian culture, religion, traditions, and even costume, then proudly announcing they could "out-Indian Indians".

I've heard this bull before.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:16 pm

Aaron Rupar

Verified account

@atrupar
Following Following @atrupar
More
Rep. Ralph Norman (R-SC) tells Fox News what he thinks the shutdown is really about: "It’s about power and votes. [Dems] want illegals to vote, particularly in the 2020 census that’s coming up. We’re just simply not going to allow that."

No pushback from FNC host.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:28 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:09 pm
Nope. This is the Emperor-has-no-clothes insanity that is unsupportable in transactivism: the insistence by the deranged attention-seeking vocal minority that people can literally change sex merely by proclaiming it. Those who respectfully disagree, saying there is a difference between living as a person of the opposite sex and actually being a member of the opposite sex are labeled TERFs and attacked (online and real-life harassment) simply for making that point.

People who don't follow the transactivist craziness may not be aware that it has come to this. Women are now being dehumanized by being referred to as "menstruators" to distinguish them from men who proclaim themselves to be, literally, women. Some of these men actually solicit women to donate menstrual blood so that they can use it have (pretend) periods themselves. And there's a huge uproar going on in the UK over this simple statement appearing on t-shirts and billboards:

Woman
noun
an adult human female.

According the deranged transactivists, this is literally murder, literally an attack on their existence, yadayadayada. But calling women "menstruators" is perfectly OK. Spend a little time on Twitter and the raging misogyny expressed by these people is undisguised. Hell, they're proud of it. They're convinced they're better at being women than actual women are*.

This is the heart of the dispute between feminists and the deranged transactivists: yes, men, you can live as a woman, but it's biologically impossible to become a woman. Remember: if you agree, you're a TERF and literally calling for the murder of transfolk!!!!! (yeah, right.)

*Which is the exact same condescending and disparaging sentiment expressed by non-Native Americans co-opting Indian culture, religion, traditions, and even costume, then proudly announcing they could "out-Indian Indians".
There is so much wrong in that post that I'm simply going to put you on ignore for a while.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:03 pm

I agree. I tried to write a response to that post but in the end was unable to do so without violating the Prime Directive.

X3

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:14 pm

Dolly wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:44 am
another from From Debra... but NOT Bundy Gossip related... and didn't know where else to post
Debra Cochran
1 hr ·
On This Day In History - The Roosevelt Administration Deliberately Provoked and Set-Up The Japanese To Attack Pearl Harbor
► Show Spoiler
and the Japanese were mighty quick about it. :roll:
https://www.indy100.com/article/pearl-h ... ap-7500086

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:30 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:14 pm
and the Japanese were mighty quick about it. :roll:

https://www.indy100.com/article/pearl-h ... ap-7500086
Sometimes people make a joke, and it blossoms into a snowball. Like pretending Jimbot is (or was) a White House lawyer ...

I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

Lani

Post by Lani » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:01 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:40 pm
Radio station stops playing "Baby It's Cold Outside" after listeners voice concerns about lyrics in #MeToo era
By CAITLIN O'KANE CBS NEWS December 1, 2018, 9:19 PM

A Cleveland radio station has stopped playing a popular Christmas song that's been around since the 1940s, CBS Cleveland affiliate WOIO-TV reports. Star 102 Cleveland listeners raised concerns about the lyrics of the song "Baby It's Cold Outside," with some saying the words send the wrong message in the era of the #MeToo movement.

Radio host Glenn Anderson wrote a blog post about the station's decision to stop playing the song. "We used to play the song 'Baby It's Cold Outside,' but you're the Christmas Executive Officer at Star 102 and you told us it's no longer appropriate," Anderson wrote Tuesday. "I gotta be honest, I didn't understand why the lyrics were so bad ... Until I read them."
:snippity:

Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:20 pm

RoadScholar wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:03 pm
I agree. I tried to write a response to that post but in the end was unable to do so without violating the Prime Directive.

Read the thread. Read the links. This is a transgender person, who, with fifteen others, wrote a letter to the Times speaking out against the violence and violent rhetoric of the vocal, attention-seeking fringe transactivists.

And then read this, about the online bullying of Martina Navratilova by one of these loudmouth nuts, all because Navratilova pointed out the obvious: when biological males compete in sports against biological females, they have an overwhelming physical advantage...and allowing that is not good sportsmanship.

https://janeclarejones.com/2018/12/21/d ... rmativity/

I made a distinction which you seem to have overlooked. There are transfolk. They're just like the rest of us. Then there are the unhinged attention-seeking types who are calling themselves trans (and who may or may not be trans for more than this moment in time), who are using that self-designation to attack and harass women. It's happening. It's causing pushback. That should be the concern of trans people and their allies.

In the 80s, people began disclosing having been sexually abused as children. It became a major social issue - at which point the deranged, attention-seeking types climbed on the bandwagon and effectively derailed it by calling themselves victims of sexual abuse, and recounting tales that were either obviously false or were found to be false upon investigation. Those people didn't give two shits about actual abuse victims, they were looking for their moment in the spotlight. We're seeing the same thing with the same personality type hijacking the trans movement.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:19 am

Welcome to a taste of my world, DejaMoo. But ya, see for yourself. Just try saying ANYTHING vaguely non wonderful about trans people online and watch the hatred flow. That Q woman has nothing on it.
DejaMoo wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:20 pm
In the 80s, people began disclosing having been sexually abused as children. It became a major social issue - at which point the deranged, attention-seeking types climbed on the bandwagon and effectively derailed it by calling themselves victims of sexual abuse, and recounting tales that were either obviously false or were found to be false upon investigation. Those people didn't give two shits about actual abuse victims, they were looking for their moment in the spotlight. We're seeing the same thing with the same personality type hijacking the trans movement.
And it became a Massive problem in the 90s when prosecuting Abusive Priests, because in the 90s as everyone was enjoying kicking the Catholic Church over it, and they realised that if a Priest wasn't involved no-one would give a shit, so to get the publicity they craved they had to have been abused by Priests. And so the police started finding websites which listed each priest and what his MO was so you could craft your story to be believable. So it became a valid defence that you could not prove that an accuser had NOT looked at these websites and faked their testimony, plus some innocent priests were accused with stories cribbed from those websites. So because of some attention seeking assholes, and of course some people jonesing for that sweet compo money, genuine abusers walked. And it became much harder to prosecute abusers as a nice side effect.

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:55 pm

This post showed up on ANOTHER Debra Cochran page. I found this page recently when I realized she was not posting on her other two. It usually had "normal" kind of stuff. Personal and Family vs Conspiracy.
Note that this one is "Debbra Cochran"
https://www.facebook.com/debbra.cochran.9

Slider Joseph is with Jonny Bushwick and 58 others.
1 hr ·
THE STORIES OF VAMPIRES ARE TRUE AND PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THAT THEY'RE ONLY STORIES...BUT THEY'RE AS TRUE AS YOU SITTING HERE READING THIS....THIS IS WHAT'S HAPPENING AROUND THE GLOBE AND THE REASON CHILDREN HAVE BEEN GOING MISSING ALL ALONG PEOPLE....
So have we came upon the reality of #adrenochrome yet or do we need someone to extract it on camera and immediately use it for people to get the hint . Thoughts?

Once the talk of correct conspiracy theorists, the rich ingesting the blood of the young to foster longevity.is now a reality and an actual business in the #UnitedStates. Not only is it a business but billionaires are actually admitting their interest in it. Now, even the #mainstreammedia is reporting it. “Could the secret to eternal youth be found in #bloodtransfusions from young people? Some claim that transfusions with “young blood” from teenagers can reverse the aging process,” the report from CBS reads. “I’m looking into parabiosis stuff, which I think is really interesting. This is where they did the young blood into older mice and they found that had a massive #rejuvenating effect,” #PeterThiel, the billionaire co-founder of #PayPal and adviser to #DonaldTrump told Inc. magazine. “I think there are a lot of these things that have been strangely under-explored.” But it’s no longer an experiment with just mice. The startup company by Jesse Karmazin, #Ambrosia, is doing this with humans, and the rich are lining up to get the blood of the young. “Their brains are younger, their hearts. Their hair, if it was gray, it turns dark again,” Karmazin said of the treatment.

As Vanity Fair reports, Ambrosia, which buys its blood from blood banks, now has about 100 paying customers. Some are #SiliconValley technologists, like Thiel, though Karmazin stressed that tech types aren’t Ambrosia’s only clients and that anyone over 35 is eligible for its #transfusions . in January, a study published in #Science and Nature #Medicine revealed that transfusing young mouse blood into old mice can actually prevent the symptoms of aging. This groundbreaking #discovery could lead to medical breakthroughs and the development of new medicines. However, a report from the Vice health news outlet “Tonic” has pointed out far more sinister applications for this knowledge.
It was suggested in the report that aging elites are using the #blood of young people as a type of youth serum. They aren't hiding much anymore😳#inourface #mainstreammedia #youngblood #youngbloodcosmetics #antiagingtreatment #antiaging #bloodofchildren #bloodofyouth #ingest #blood #childrensblood #reporting #healthwatch

► Show Spoiler

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:26 am

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:06 am

RTH10260 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:26 am
Beloved Robot Dogs Honored in Funeral Ceremony...
:? Not sure if serious. :confused:

Edit: "In a small Buddhist temple, a funeral for robot dogs is a poignant expression of the human capacity for emotional connection and compassion. " - National Geographic

I guess they are serious.

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:08 am

neonzx wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:06 am
RTH10260 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:26 am
Beloved Robot Dogs Honored in Funeral Ceremony...
:? Not sure if serious. :confused:

Edit: "In a small Buddhist temple, a funeral for robot dogs is a poignant expression of the human capacity for emotional connection and compassion. " - National Geographic

I guess they are serious.
Goes a bit to the extreme of our western understanding, but to be fair, Christians also perform blessings of many different hardware.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:23 am

Oh yes. There are lots of mass charity rides that start with a Holy Guy performing the Blessing of the Motorcycles.

X3

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:55 am

RoadScholar wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:23 am
Oh yes. There are lots of mass charity rides that start with a Holy Guy performing the Blessing of the Motorcycles.
Speaking as a former Catbolic, many things were blessed by priests. I wouldn't be surprised in today's world if bots were blessed, or motorcycles. Suranis is the resident expert.

A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: On July 28, 1919, Arkansas became the 12th state to adopt the 19th Amendment.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:06 pm

Catbotlic - haha, me too. We had our mantillas blessed once when I was little. Cats, dogs, birds, any pet, bicycles, skateboards, wine glasses (Father Brady came for dinner more than once, drank all our wine out of blessed glasses).

Asians revere their ancestors; why not their successtors?

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:27 pm

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:42 pm

that's gotta be someone pulling a flat earfers leg.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:58 pm

Whip wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:42 pm
that's gotta be someone pulling a flat earfers leg.
Besides, everyone knows it was the Germans who bombed Pearl Harbor.

Return to “Teh Funny Stuffs”