Re: The Stupid - It Burns!

Post by Dolly » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:39 pm

Brand Thornton
2 hrs ·
► Show Spoiler
360Daily.net
3 hrs ·
For Real
The Left Demands we replace the "Historically Racist" American flag with a more inclusive symbol. The new LGBT Pride US flag

► Show Spoiler
149 reactions 73 Comments 24 Shares

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:54 pm

So, for someone really stupid I present--- Me.

So I've been banned from Twitter. Yes, little old me. I was banned last week but was wondering if or how to tell you all, concidering some people seem to be breathlessly waiting for any excuse to twist anything into "proving" I hate women or something.

There was an idiot who was insisting that people who are not American citizens do not fall under US juristiction (so their kids cant become president or something) so I said that meant that he thought I could come over and rape him without any legal consequences. So I speculate the group of right wing Twigget trolls mass reported me for making threats, and Twitter believed them. I know I was reported as a bot before this, but that only took a minute of my time to disprove. The actual banning occured a few days after the actual comment.

While I commend then for a zero tolerance policy on any mention of rape, its kinda funny that the people who are sobbing their free speech is bieng banned on twatter are the ones mass reporting the people who call them on their BS for anything. And ya, I know the example I used was way over the line, but I was sick and tired of bithering idiots at that point. I appealed but they said I was suspended and the suspention would not be lifted.

So ya, I'm banned and cant even see the people I was following anymore. If you need me I'll be on the news tying myself to Twitter headquarters.

Honestly, I'm wondering if I'm better off.

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:41 pm

Suranis wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:54 pm
...so I said that meant that he thought I could come over and rape him without any legal consequences.
Now if you had threatened to shoot a Muslim or a Black or a damned Liberal, you never would have been reported.

MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:47 pm

Rachel Gastiaburo
1 Sold & 1 Destroyed
These ports that surrounds America! Get a clue people.
► Show Spoiler
She shared
May 7 2019
Trump administration forces China to sell the Port of Long Beach
The Trump Administration's Department of Homeland Security has forced China's state-owned Cosco* to sell the Port of Long Beach over security concerns.

China's Cosco Shipping Holdings, which bought out its 75 percent–owned Hong Kong–based Orient Overseas International (OOCL), was forced to sell its Port of Long Beach Container Terminal ownership to Macquarie Infrastructure Partners for $1.78 billion.
Under the Macquarie acquisition terms, Orient Overseas International will pocket a $1.29 billion profit and still control vessel and rail traffic at the container facilities for the next twenty years.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... UfVNfNiQfE

This link was in the article above or I googled and found it - don't remember - not gonna look again.
Macquarie consortium buying Long Beach terminal

Orient Overseas (International) Limited announced the sale for $1.78 billion of Long Beach Container Terminal to a consortium led by Macquarie Infrastructure Partners.

Orient Overseas (International) Limited (OOIL) said it had sold 100 percent of Long Beach Container Terminal (LBCT) for $1.78 billion to a consortium led by Macquarie Infrastructure Partners.

OOIL was required to sell the terminal, one of the largest and most automated in the country, pursuant to the National Security Agreement with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Department of Justice. <snip>
https://www.freightwaves.com/news/macqu ... h-terminal

Well, I thought it was STOOPID cuz China does NOT own the Port of Long Beach to begin with so they can't be forced to sell it. The articles are about a terminal AT the port.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:33 pm

Event Hall Refuses to Host Interracial Marriage, Citing “Christian Beliefs” As Reason Why
Rob Fox, September 3, 2019 4:44 pm

A white woman and event hall owner in Booneville, Mississippi who, based on this incident, has for sure read the New Testament roughly as few times as she’s read a physics textbook, was captured on video telling a black woman that her event hall would not host an interracial wedding “because of our Christian beliefs.”

The white woman in the video actually at first said “because of our Christian race” but quickly corrected to “Christian beliefs” because she didn’t feel like getting into how she had figured out that the Creator of an impossible to comprehend, infinite existence prefers Swedes to Nigerians.

The black woman she was speaking to, LaKambria Welch, asked the owner of Boone’s Camp Events Hall what part of the Bible she was basing this specific belief on but the woman declined to provide the passage, instead saying he preferred not to argue her faith. (Which is incredibly Christian of her. If there’s one person who never questioned a blind following of religious traditions and establishments it’s… Jesus? Wait…)

https://rare.us/rare-news/across-the-u- ... n-beliefs/

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:35 pm

Serial Rapist Found After Trying to Join Police Force Hunting Him
Silke Jasso, September 3, 2019 5:03 pm

Well, I guess we know who won the dumbest award of 2019. 21-year-old Kenneth Thomas Bowen III decided to join the Clayton County Police Department’s academy in 2018. Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with wanting to be a police officer. Good for him for trying to make a future for himself, right? BUT, what this man didn’t do was think twice about his decision. Why? Because police quickly realized that the man was actually serial rapist they were hunting in Georgia.

During his time in the academy, Bowen was fired after a few months for constant lying and for being absent without leave. Officers then realized that he had been named a “suspicious” person for at least one of the eight sexual assault attacks in Jonesboro since 2015.

According to Fox News, after a review of 911 calls of suspicious people over the last seven-year and obtaining his name and birthdate from a call made in 2016, officers noticed the “striking resemblance” between Bowen’s photo and police sketches given by victims.

After linking Bowen’s tattoos to the suspect’s description, police officers then obtained a search warrant for his DNA during a traffic stop which linked him to the rapes. Clayton County Police Chief Kevin Roberts stated that had Bowen not attempted to join ranks in the department, they would have not apprehended him. Roberts called the incident a “cloud over our community” and wants to stress that he was never a police officer.

https://rare.us/rare-news/rapist-tries- ... ice-force/

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:39 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:35 pm
Serial Rapist Found After Trying to Join Police Force Hunting Him
Silke Jasso, September 3, 2019 5:03 pm

Well, I guess we know who won the dumbest award of 2019. 21-year-old Kenneth Thomas Bowen III decided to join the Clayton County Police Department’s academy in 2018. Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with wanting to be a police officer. Good for him for trying to make a future for himself, right? BUT, what this man didn’t do was think twice about his decision. Why? Because police quickly realized that the man was actually serial rapist they were hunting in Georgia.

During his time in the academy, Bowen was fired after a few months for constant lying and for being absent without leave. Officers then realized that he had been named a “suspicious” person for at least one of the eight sexual assault attacks in Jonesboro since 2015.

According to Fox News, after a review of 911 calls of suspicious people over the last seven-year and obtaining his name and birthdate from a call made in 2016, officers noticed the “striking resemblance” between Bowen’s photo and police sketches given by victims.

After linking Bowen’s tattoos to the suspect’s description, police officers then obtained a search warrant for his DNA during a traffic stop which linked him to the rapes. Clayton County Police Chief Kevin Roberts stated that had Bowen not attempted to join ranks in the department, they would have not apprehended him. Roberts called the incident a “cloud over our community” and wants to stress that he was never a police officer.

https://rare.us/rare-news/rapist-tries- ... ice-force/
They had his name, date of birth, police sketches and description of his tattoos and yet it took them several months after he joined the academy a year later to identify him? Not sure who deserves the dumbest award for 2019, him or the cops.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:43 pm

H/T to SUgar Magnolia for pointing to this website:

https://rare.us/

It could be used to fill this and other threads to the limits :lol:

tek

Post by tek » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:49 pm

A white woman and event hall owner in Booneville, Mississippi who, based on this incident, has for sure read the New Testament roughly as few times as she’s read a physics textbook
:thumbs:

There's no way back
from there to here

Jim

Post by Jim » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:10 pm

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:39 pm
They had his name, date of birth, police sketches and description of his tattoos and yet it took them several months after he joined the academy a year later to identify him? Not sure who deserves the dumbest award for 2019, him or the cops.
Deferring to Sugar's expertise, but why would trainers at the academy be up on all the current cases? Do they double between training and patrolling?

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:10 am

RTH10260 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:33 pm
Event Hall Refuses to Host Interracial Marriage, Citing “Christian Beliefs” As Reason Why
Huh? If there is one thing the Bible is not short of it's inter-racial Sex and/or Marraige. I think the liniage of Jesus had a few interracial bonkings.

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:44 am

Jim wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:10 pm
Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:39 pm
Deferring to Sugar's expertise, but why would trainers at the academy be up on all the current cases? Do they double between training and patrolling?
Any applicant to the academy goes through a thorough background check. His name, dob, tattoos, etc should have been in their database, and it still took them over a year to locate him? Several months after he started the academy? That speaks very poorly of their investigative division at the very least.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:57 pm

Manchester hotel charges Australian £55,000 for a beer
Cricket writer was stunned to find his bank honoured payment of A$99,983.64

Rob Davies
Thu 5 Sep 2019 15.56 BST Last modified on Thu 5 Sep 2019 18.25 BST

Complaints about the price of a pint are nothing new but an Australian journalist has more reason than most to gripe, after being charged more than £55,000 for a beer in a Manchester hotel.

Peter Lalor, who is the chief cricket writer and beer editor of the Australian newspaper, was charged the exorbitant sum for a bottle of Deuchars IPA at the Malmaison hotel, after a day watching the Ashes cricket series at Old Trafford.

“I decided I wanted one beer on the way home and dropped in because I have mates staying there,” he said.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... for-a-beer

This guy must be carring the Super-Black-Platinum-Gold-Silver credit card with him :-D

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:17 pm

Brand Thornton
17 hrs ·
Since George Soros got so much fun genociding millions in WWII don't you think he would do it again?
► Show Spoiler
From Wikipedia

George Soros Born: August 12, 1930 (age 89 years), Budapest, Hungary

"World War II, also known as the Second World War, was a global war that lasted from 1939 to 1945.

That is quite an accomplishment for a guy 9 - 15 years old. :roll:

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:19 pm

Dolly wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:17 pm
That is quite an accomplishment for a guy 9 - 15 years old. :roll:
Math is easy when you know your base never checks the facts.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Lani

Post by Lani » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:42 am

I hate this Soros shit more than I can explain.

His family survived because they were able to buy documents stating they were Christians. Soros at 14 yo pretended to be the Christian godson of an official of the Hungarian government who had a Jewish wife in hiding. That person saved not only his immediate family but also the Soros family and many other Hungarian Jews

Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:17 am

Russia - how to steal a wheel barrow

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:56 am

That is hilarious.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:47 am

At least the little guy got a ride after getting beat up. :lol:

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:21 pm

D4BF50A2-2F7B-4E51-A718-8D702CE09054.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:43 pm

Nip slip!

Aggggg

:eek2:

:sick:

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:22 pm

Chilidog wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:43 pm
Nip slip!

Aggggg

:eek2:

:sick:
He resembles your typical Republican right to the tee.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:58 pm

Openly committing a crime in the lobby of a police station. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Woman threatened victim with 8-inch meat cleaver in California police station, video shows

https://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-threate ... itter_abcn
The suspect, 22-year-old Mariel Capulong, allegedly grabbed a woman who had just exited the Salinas Police Department, wrapping her arm around the victim's neck and leading her by force back into the lobby on Wednesday evening, according to a press release.

Once inside, Capulong allegedly forced the victim to sit down in a chair and stood over her while raising the meat cleaver at her in a threatening manner, police said.

:snippity:

Capulong continued to wield the weapon even after half a dozen officers entered the lobby and drew their weapons, the video shows.

The victim did not know Capulong, but was not injured in the incident, police said.
Was she trying to commit suicide by cop?

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:05 pm

Man faces multiple charges after entering JPD headquarters with firearm

JACKSON, Miss. (WLBT) - A man is facing multiple charges after discharging a firearm in front of the Jackson Police Department headquarters.

Willie Gail, 61, is charged with discharging a firearm in the city, possession of a firearm where prohibited, DUI, and possession of an open container

Gail exited his vehicle following a dispute with a male passenger Saturday morning and discharged his firearm in from of police headquarters.

He then entered the headquarters with the firearm, where he was later confronted and the weapon confiscated.

The firearm was not discharged inside of the building and no injuries were reported.
We had an officer killed in an interrogation room several years ago by a suspect he was questioning. They're usually pretty locked down about guns getting in the building.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:11 pm

posting for the comments on Joshua's post, especially the one by Jeffrey Wilson
Joshua Martinez
October 24 at 2:39 PM
REASON.COM <I did not read the article at the link and haven't been paying much attention to this lately>
Federal Prosecutors Are Punishing Actor Lori Loughlin for Exercising Her Right To Defend Herself
Department of Justice attorneys turned the screws on actor Lori Loughlin and 10 other parents this week by bringing new....
► Show Spoiler
Sheri Zimmerman She's part of the elite who fell they are above our laws!!! Now she'll really have to pay for her actions. Mom Z

Joshua Martinez Sheri Zimmerman we all have a right to a fair trial. The presumption of innocence and an opportunity to defend oneself is essential to due process of law.
<snip back and forth between those two and a couple of other idiots>

Chuck Twist Sheri Zimmerman and you are the judge, jury and executioner? SMDH!!! You are demonstrating is the exact reason why our our founding fathers created a Republic form of government, where the jury had to be UNANIMOUS on their vote. 100%! Had they chosen a democracy, 51% could vote that you have too much money and you must give up your vacation home, new car, bicycle.... and you'd have to give it up.

Jeffrey Wilson Hold to your guns Lori.. do not consent to be tried by them at all.. demand they prove they have jurisdiction over you.. do not consent and waive all the benefits of their corrupt and criminal corporation.. understand there is LORI LOUGHLIN, the dead legal fiction PERSON they own.. and the living woman, Lori of the Loughlin family.. with all her natural and unalienable rights fully intact.. You are commonly called Lori.. that is what your mother called you.. is hearsay permissible in a court of law? Your age.. you have no direct knowledge of the day you were born.. is hearsay evidence permissible in a court of law? I conditionally accept your offer to grant you a conveyance in my Identification, upon a bona fide claim.. do you have a bona fide claim sir? I conditionally accept your offer to contract with the Crown upon you being fully liable for all contracts, debts, and sureties, and liabilities for the legal fiction PERSON LORI LOUGHLIN..
<snipped links to THREE YouTube videos - don't know what they are and don't' care>

:twisted: Like Lori Loughlin will read this comment and take his advice :roll:

Return to “Teh Funny Stuffs”