The Stupid - It Burns!

Chilidog

Re: The Stupid - It Burns!

Post by Chilidog » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:46 pm

WTF did I just read?

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:35 pm

"Sorcha Faal" is a prolific online lunatic* who's come up on TFB quite often. Mostly back in teh birfer days.

*And Rachel proves it takes one to believe one.
I've heard this bull before.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:02 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:35 pm
"Sorcha Faal" is a prolific online lunatic* who's come up on TFB quite often. Mostly back in teh birfer days.

*And Rachel proves it takes one to believe one.
Does Sorcha Faal know Q?
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:21 pm

Rachel Gastiaburo
2 hrs ·
😑 Quite frankly THE SUPREME LAWS OF THE LAND:The Second amendment doesn’t state any such weapons, as The American public are to own sufficient amount of weapons as equivalent to our own military.. if technicality applies. Not to mention 👉 Our God given Rights especially pertaining to self defense does not come from governments! 🤨
AMERICANMILITARYNEWS.COM
CA judge rules semi-auto rifles not protected under 2nd Amendment
► Show Spoiler
Donald Luckey California judge huh who would have thunk it?

from her link:
JULY 29, 2019
A federal judge in California ruled last week that banning semi-automatic rifles is not a violation of the right to bear arms as afforded by the Second Amendment.

U.S. District Judge Josephine Staton of Santa Ana, Calif. ruled on July 22 to uphold the current state law banning the ownership, manufacture, or sale of “semiautomatic rifles and the bullet buttons that alter a conventional rifle into a rapid-fire weapon,” the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

Staton called the rifles “incredibly effective killing machines” that are not needed for self-defense, countering what the California Rifle & Pistol Association asserted in their lawsuit.

She decided that semi-automatic rifles should be deemed “dangerous and unusual weapons” that are used in military service, not civilian homes, and therefore not protected by the Second Amendment.
The California Rifle & Pistol Association’s lawsuit cites a 2011 opinion by Brett Kavanaugh that ruled “the Second Amendment should be interpreted to allow possession of semi-automatic weapons and prohibit mandatory gun-registration laws.”
However, Staton’s ruling is uncommon and goes against the grain of previous court rulings that stated that banning semi-automatic weapons or high-capacity magazines would interfere with law-abiding citizens’ right to self-defense.

Her ruling could be appealed and heard by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Gun rights supporters are hoping that the added support of Supreme Court Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch will secure semi-automatic rifle ownership and refute Stanton’s ruling if the case makes it to the Supreme Court.
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/0 ... NEE6flGxKo

:doh:
In the Heller opinion, Justice Antonin Scalia struck down the District’s ban on handguns, holding that the Second Amendment gives citizens a right to own weapons “in common use at the time.” Justice Scalia said, however, that not every gun meets that definition. “The Second Amendment does not protect those weapons not typically possessed by law-abiding citizens for lawful purposes,” he wrote in Heller. Specifically, the Heller opinion cited “the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of ‘dangerous and unusual weapons,’” such as “weapons that are most useful in military service—M–16 rifles and the like.”
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-otc- ... SKBN1612PU
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:39 pm

Meanwhile in Baltimore....
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... bag-at-bwi
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) officers on Monday found a missile launcher in a passenger’s checked luggage at Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI), the agency said.

Officials found the missile launcher in luggage belonging to a man coming back from Kuwait, TSA spokeswoman Lisa Farbstein tweeted.

“Man said he was bringing it back from Kuwait as a souvenir,” Farbstein wrote. “Perhaps he should have picked up a keychain instead!”

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:26 pm

Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it. There is a high chance that "Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, the owner/operator of the website, or someone collaborating with him.
Rational Wiki.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:36 pm

The scary part is that Sorcha makes von Strudel sound sane and reasonable, now ain't that a scary sad commentary.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:00 am

I pronounce it "fail". :blink:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:26 pm

The "unprecedented" turn around time only happened and unprecedented 14 times for SCOTUS nominations, since 1900. Mattis and Kelly 0 day turn-around were apparently not considered.

It's amazing how Rachel and others will accept anything without question, though I doubt she read as far as the headline and a few words.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:29 pm

Foggy wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:00 am
I pronounce it "fail". :blink:
My brain automatically reads it that way. Scorched Fail.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:30 pm

IIRC years ago Butterdezillion posted something from Sorcha Faal /WhatDoesItMean.com at Free Republic.

There were several comments from Freepers saying FAKE, Not Allowed and such. I think the thread got zotted.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:57 am

Texas mom yells racial slur during arrest after leaving infant in running car while she drank shots in a nightclub

I especially like her smiling mugshot complete with LIVE FREE tattooed on her fingers.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:09 am

Some people shouldn't be having kids. It's as simple as that.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Bill_G

Post by Bill_G » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:06 am

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:57 am
Texas mom yells racial slur during arrest after leaving infant in running car while she drank shots in a nightclub

I especially like her smiling mugshot complete with LIVE FREE tattooed on her fingers.
Lots of tats and body mods seen the photo, and then she leaves her kid in the car so she can drink. Narcissist much?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:47 am

Rachel Gastiaburo
11 hrs ·
Comey on Twatter: says Gov employees are Public Servants. Proper terminology 👉Public Representatives! 🤦🏻‍♀️ SMH ..The mindset of a tyrannical individual twisting words to gain public favor.
AWOKE
► Show Spoiler
I think she is referring to:

James Comey
@Comey
·
14h
I love transparency. I just wait for facts before I talk about them. I’m confident the results of all IG reports will show honest public servants worked hard to protect this country from a threat this president and his enablers won’t acknowledge. And @ me next time, bruh.
Mark Meadows
@RepMarkMeadows
· 14h
As the IG report on Comey approaches, we’re getting the sound of silence. No Comey tweets. No softball interviews.

Must be tougher when you get questioned by a DOJ Inspector General.

The truth is coming. His actions will come to light. And the verdict won’t be pretty.

Comey fires back at Meadows amid report he won't be prosecuted
https://thehill.com/policy/national-sec ... prosecuted

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:00 pm

Really wicked accident tying up I5 this morning with a overturned semi. State Patrol has their hands full dealing with the clean up and traffic backup, plus STUPID :shit: drivers on their cell phones driving through the backup.

:brickwallsmall:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:12 pm

I'll just put this here:

Joe Biden decides to cloak himself in the Obama Legacy. So several of the other topline candidates attack President Obama to get at Joe, when President Obama is beloved by 95% of the Democratic Party. They have apparently forgotten that their ire and criticism should be directed at the disaster currently inhabiting the Oval Office.

I may have to revise my prediction: Biden/??? . Kamala Harris is disqualifying herself. It's painful to watch the self immolation.

The stoopid -- It burns!

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:14 pm

The attacks on Barack Obama are the only thing that made me-- just for a split second-- feel like staying home and not voting for any of those doing so. :madguy:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:12 am

a case of FL man/woman ?
McDonald’s employee fired for refusing service to paramedics: ‘We don’t accept anyone with a badge’
Yahoo Lifestyle Elise Solé,Yahoo Lifestyle 14 hours ago

A McDonalds employee in Florida was fired for refusing service to paramedics, saying because the restaurant doesn't "serve badges."
A McDonald’s employee was terminated for refusing to serve two paramedics while mistaking them for police officers.

This week, Anthony Quinn of Sunstar Paramedics wrote on Facebook that he had walked into the McDonald’s at Madeira Beach in Florida to use the restroom but was denied by the employee.

According to a screenshot from ABC Action News, Quinn’s post read, “...An employee goes, ‘We don’t accept officers in here. I tell her I’m not an officer. She then says, ‘anyone with a badge,’ then says it to my partner as he walks in to order food, says, ‘We don’t serve your kind here.’ Just insane how people are.”

A corporate representative of McDonald’s did not immediately respond to Yahoo Lifestyle’s request for comment.

Caspers Company, which owns the Madeira Beach location tells Yahoo Lifestyle:

“We are aware of the unfortunate incident that took place at one of our restaurants last night. We, like you, were upset and disappointed and took immediate action. The employee has been terminated. What occurred does not reflect the values of our brand, our franchise, or the love and admiration we have demonstrated consistently for our friends in law enforcement and first responders. We have reached out to offer our sincerest apology.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mc-dona ... 33834.html

bob

Post by bob » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:35 pm

S.F. Chron.: Half-million in jewelry, electronics stolen from A-Rod’s SUV in San Francisco, sources say:
A thief smashed into baseball legend Alex “A-Rod” Rodriguez’s rental vehicle Sunday night in San Francisco, making off with an estimated half-million dollars worth of jewelry and electronics, sources familiar with the investigation told The Chronicle.
Half mil in loot in a parked car.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:02 am

bob wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:35 pm
S.F. Chron.: Half-million in jewelry, electronics stolen from A-Rod’s SUV in San Francisco, sources say:
A thief smashed into baseball legend Alex “A-Rod” Rodriguez’s rental vehicle Sunday night in San Francisco, making off with an estimated half-million dollars worth of jewelry and electronics, sources familiar with the investigation told The Chronicle.
Half mil in loot in a parked car.

to be fair..........before that it was in a moving car.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:28 pm

They supposedly voted for Trump because of their 'economic anxiety'. Now that he's really given them cause for economic anxiety, they're turning on him threatening government employees at the USDA:

Farmer's threat prompts U.S. Agriculture Department to pull staff from crop tour
The U.S. Agriculture Department said on Wednesday it had pulled all staff from an annual crop tour after an employee was threatened, and three sources said the threat of violence was made during a phone call from an angry farmer.

Lance Honig, crops chief at the USDA’s National Agricultural Statistics Service, was among the USDA staffers who had to leave the privately-run Pro Farmer tour, three sources with knowledge of the situation said. Police will be present at stops for the rest of the trip, which ends on Thursday, they said.

“A USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service employee received a threat while on the Pro Farmer Crop Tour from someone not involved with the tour,” Hubert Hamer, administrator of the statistics service, said in a statement. “As a precaution, we immediately pulled all our staff out of the event.”

The Federal Protective Service, part of the Department of Homeland Security, is investigating, USDA said. It declined to elaborate on the nature of the threat.

Farmers at stops throughout the eastern and western legs of the normally tranquil crop tour have expressed frustration with USDA - though less so with President Donald Trump, who they largely voted for and continue to support.
I've heard this bull before.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:23 pm

Yes, they are lashing out and threatening the deep state, not the person who is responsible for their current losses and the environment of uncertainty. :roll:

Dumb asses.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:03 pm

Rachel Gastiaburo
1 hr ·
🧐🤔 SMH.. The truth of the matter is, The Sheriffs hold more Constitutional powers than the Governor, and ICE is a Lawful Agency according to The Constitution and it’s enumerated spending PRIVILEGES.
Anyone want to put that .. in a communists pipe and smoke it?! 💨
🖐 I Just Did.

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Teh Funny Stuffs”