https://bluebirdofbitterness.com/2020/0 ... 5LU5Ii-66k

Some amusing pics at the link.
Am I being detained?
AndyinPA

Re: All Dogz Worthy

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:

Those are good!
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine
Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image Image
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Lani

Post by Lani »

Ted's doing well. He's on basic thyroid support, and his autoimmune medication has dropped to half. Another blood test tomorrow.

The extra happy news is that a person who worked at his doggie daycare (which he loved and closed down) is now offering care in her backyard and house. On his first day there, an old friend appeared. YaY!

To be honest, he's driving me nutz while I'm working from home. He's bored and wants ear scratches and belly rubs, go for a ride in the car, have a treat, and barks for attention. Sigh.

I wonder what will happen when I return to my office... if ever.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Lani wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:35 am I wonder what will happen when I return to my office... if ever.
He'll be sad when you're gone, and when you come home "THE SUN HAS RISEN AGAIN!!!!" :-D
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I think we all might need this right now.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

:lovestruck:
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine
Lani

Post by Lani »

Well, Ted (full name President Teddy Roosevelt, answers to Mr. President) was off all steroids for 2 weeks. Then his platelets plunged. :( So we're back to weekly blood tests while more slowly reducing the steroids. Sigh.

Unlike a certain president, his 'roid rage is to demand attention, pats, snuggles, rides in the car and treats. ALL THE TIME! (Oops, that does sound a bit like a certain president.) But he has no complaints about Biden and doesn't make videos. Yet.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Virtual hugs and snuggles for Ted.

:bighug:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Huggies and snuggies for Ted and Lani.
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
August 26 was proclaimed Women's Equality Day in 1972 by Richard Nixon. August 26, 1920, was date the 19th Amendment was confirmed by the Secretary of State and became law.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

It's a new autumn again

tek

Post by tek »

Riley being A Very Good Boy because there might be birthday cake up on that table..
cake-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There's no way back
from there to here
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

tek wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:51 pm Riley being A Very Good Boy because there might be birthday cake up on that table..

cake-1.jpg
He's thinking, "Just cut the cake and give me a piece already!"
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

If you are on Twitter here is a great hashtag to check out, some heartwarming and uplifting postings at #MakeADogsDay

https://twitter.com/hashtag/MakeADogsDa ... htag_click

Here is the website if you aren't on Twitter:
https://www.subaru.com/makeadogsday

After Poohie passed away I reached out to a shelter and asked them if they had any cats that would be hard to place, older than people want or disabled. They had Tulip, who, as best they knew was four years old, had never had a home, and had been languishing in another shelter for her entire life. They had no idea what kind of a pet she would make. I agreed to take her, sight unseen, I didn't even know what color or markings she had. When I first brought her home all she did was hide and would sneak out at night to eat and then go back to her hiding place. After some time I was able to coax her out a little at a time with a toy fish on the end of a line. She has turned out to be the most affectionate animal I have ever had. She loves, loves, loves cuddling, snuggling, purring, and petting, and not only when she wants it, but if you want it she wants it too! I am so lucky that everyone else overlooked her and nobody wanted an adult cat who snores, because I now have the bestest kitty cat ever invented! And we snor together side by side every night. So there.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

RVInit wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:33 pm If you are on Twitter here is a great hashtag to check out, some heartwarming and uplifting postings at #MakeADogsDay

https://twitter.com/hashtag/MakeADogsDa ... htag_click

Here is the website if you aren't on Twitter:
https://www.subaru.com/makeadogsday

After Poohie passed away I reached out to a shelter and asked them if they had any cats that would be hard to place, older than people want or disabled. They had Tulip, who, as best they knew was four years old, had never had a home, and had been languishing in another shelter for her entire life. They had no idea what kind of a pet she would make. I agreed to take her, sight unseen, I didn't even know what color or markings she had. When I first brought her home all she did was hide and would sneak out at night to eat and then go back to her hiding place. After some time I was able to coax her out a little at a time with a toy fish on the end of a line. She has turned out to be the most affectionate animal I have ever had. She loves, loves, loves cuddling, snuggling, purring, and petting, and not only when she wants it, but if you want it she wants it too! I am so lucky that everyone else overlooked her and nobody wanted an adult cat who snores, because I now have the bestest kitty cat ever invented! And we snor together side by side every night. So there.
Sometimes people and pets come together at the time they need each other most. Lucky you, and lucky Tulip!
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson
Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Lucky in love, Tulip and RVinit! :grouphug: :bunny: :happydance:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
August 26 was proclaimed Women's Equality Day in 1972 by Richard Nixon. August 26, 1920, was date the 19th Amendment was confirmed by the Secretary of State and became law.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Return to “Teh Funny Stuffs”