Chilidog

Re: All Dogz Worthy

Post by Chilidog »

Not Auggie. He’s the “forever puppy.”

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Bless this doggo who stole a GoPro pic.twitter.com/tZwVdniJoQ
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:rotflmao:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:02 pm
Spartacus has died:
https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/loc ... LOzZm9J17M
He crossed the Rainbow Bridge a worthy soul.
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
The 19th Amendment was first introduced to Congress in 1878, yet it was not approved by Congress until 1919 – 41 years later.
- https://legaldictionary.net/19th-amendment/

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

https://www.thedodo.com/close-to-home/g ... ghbors-dog
Guys Who Love Dogs Are So Excited To Get A Letter From The Pup Next Door
"After seeing the paw print on the envelope we knew it was good!”

When Jack McCrossan and his three roommates moved into their apartment three months ago, there was just one downside: no dogs allowed.

They had all grown up with animals and were having trouble adjusting to a dog-free life. Then McCrossan’s roommate Iwan had an idea — maybe they didn’t have to.

He had caught a glimpse of a big black dog looking at them from a neighboring window and decided to reach out with an offer.

They signed the letter “The boys from number 23,” and dropped it off at their neighbor’s home. They didn’t really expect a response, but soon after a mysterious letter arrived at their apartment — stamped with a large paw print. The boys were ecstatic.

Inside was a letter from Stevie Ticks, the dog next door. She explained that she would be happy to hang out with them, but the price of her friendship is “5x ball throws a day and belly scritches whenever I demand them.”
tmg-article_tall.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The 19th Amendment was first introduced to Congress in 1878, yet it was not approved by Congress until 1919 – 41 years later.

Addie

Post by Addie »

CNN
Theft of toys donated to police charity was an inside job!

A Massachusetts police department has a thief in its midst.

Officers with the Franklin Police department had worked diligently to collect toys for needy children this holiday season, but noticed that some of those toys were disappearing, according to CNN affiliate WFXT.

Fortunately, the culprit was caught in the act and on camera. It was their own therapy dog, Ben Franklin.

Ben tried to outrun officers when they caught him carrying a baby doll in its carrier by the handle. But he ended up just leading them back to the stash of goodies by his bed under a desk.

Police were unable to recover the toys from Ben, due to an excess of slobber. Officers have instead replaced the stolen toys, the station reported.

He will likely not face charges, the station said, but he has been banned from the toy room.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

This little cutie is at my local shelter. for now.

if he hasn’t been adopted yet.

warning. Have an insulin syringe handy before viewing
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Lani

Post by Lani »

Chilidog wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:15 pm
This little cutie is at my local shelter. for now.

if he hasn’t been adopted yet.

warning. Have an insulin syringe handy before viewing
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
:lovestruck: :swoon:

Lani

Post by Lani »

I've mentioned that my beloved Ted, aka President Roosevelt, struggled with getting on to the bed. So I bought an ottoman to make it easier. Recently he ate very little, become quite bloated, and when we went to car he sadly walked away because it was too difficult to get in. :( He seemed to be like my golden retriever was when he had the horrible cancer that kills so many goldens.

When I realized how fast he was declining, I took him to the vet. Really scared that I was losing him. Turns out it's his thyroid. He may have arthritis as well, but we're treating the thyroid first. After a month on medication, he now enjoys going for a ride again! He puts his front paws in, and I lift his rear in to the car.

I rescued him, and he rescued me. I'm so glad we'll be together for awhile longer.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

:bighug: :bighug:

It’s so hard to watch them struggle with aging. Maybedog’s face is snow white now, and he has a fat deposit under his tummy the size of a tennis ball. Vet says nothing can be done about that. It throws off his balance but doesn’t seem to be causing any pain just now.

So glad your Ted got a diagnosis you can treat, and he’ll be a healthy companion for a while yet. :lovestruck: :bighug:
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

:bighug:
Hugs for all our animal companions.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Lani wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:03 am
I've mentioned that my beloved Ted, aka President Roosevelt, struggled with getting on to the bed. So I bought an ottoman to make it easier. Recently he ate very little, become quite bloated, and when we went to car he sadly walked away because it was too difficult to get in. :( He seemed to be like my golden retriever was when he had the horrible cancer that kills so many goldens.

When I realized how fast he was declining, I took him to the vet. Really scared that I was losing him. Turns out it's his thyroid. He may have arthritis as well, but we're treating the thyroid first. After a month on medication, he now enjoys going for a ride again! He puts his front paws in, and I lift his rear in to the car.

I rescued him, and he rescued me. I'm so glad we'll be together for awhile longer.
:bighug: So glad you took him to the vet and got a better outcome than you feared. I hope Ted is around for a good, long time. Many blessings to you, Lani!
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Tiredretiredlawyer

HOOOOOORRRRRRRAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY for Ted! May he live long and prosper!

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:52 am
This tired, but not yet retired, lawyer heartily agrees!
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

Tiredretiredlawyer

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:59 am
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:52 am
This tired, but not yet retired, lawyer heartily agrees!
:bighug:

Lani

Post by Lani »

A Merry Christmas Good Dog Story

Back story:
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – Animal rescue volunteers from across the country are working to get a pit-bull mix currently located in Kanawha county back to his home in Montana. Less than two months ago Zeus was living a happy life with his family in Butte, Montana, getting all the couch cuddles and kisses he could ever want from his humans Cassandra and her two little girls.

“It seems Cassandra who is a single mom in Butte, Montana allowed a family friend to come stay with her for a bit. The ‘friend’ basically robbed her blind stole her wallet, a number of things while she was at work including her dog Zeus. The friend was apprehended in Nitro, and when he was arrested Zeus was still with him,” said Chelsea Staley with the Kanawha Charleston Humane Association.

:snippity:

When the KCHA checked Zeus for a micro-chip they linked him back to Cassandra and Wednesday they were able to see each other via video chat, but Zeus’s journey home won’t be easy.

“We realized he could not fly commercial because he is a, too big he is 73 pounds and there is commercial flight breed,” but that’s not stopping Staley from getting Zeus home for Christmas, “through the magic of facebook just a generous person coordinated a 30-leg transport trip,” she adds.
https://www.wowktv.com/news/local/volun ... n-montana/
Zeus is finally em”barking” on his two-thousand-mile journey home to his family in Butte, Montana after he was taken from them in October and found at KCHA.

Zeus will start his journey in Charleston, and Many Paws Volunteer Transport has coordinated a four day, 30-leg trip that will require numerous volunteers to eventually get him back home to his humans Cassandra and her two little girls in time for Christmas.

“it’s wonderful this is a great experience a great opportunity to show the people and communities across the United States offering to help jumping on this to help reunite this dog with its family,” said Jenn Robles, a volunteer with Many Paws Volunteer Transport, during a Skype call from her home in California.
https://www.wowktv.com/news/local/monta ... -holidays/

Zeus reunited with family in Butte (video)
https://www.krtv.com/news/montana-and-r ... utte-video

Lani

Post by Lani »

Dog Rates video of The Dogs of 2019.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

coming to the fight with a....

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

:thumbs:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

tek

Post by tek »

There's no way back
from there to here

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

This is Dillon, our #2 dog in terms of time. Just got bad diagnosis, heart based hemangiosarcoma, a cancer of the blood vessels. Very aggressive, it’s gotten to her lungs & heart. Maybe 3 weeks to live.

I’m gonna be crying a lot.

E514AFEB-D326-4636-8151-716F31A39150.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Oh no....

:brokenheart:

I don't know what to say.

Return to “Teh Funny Stuffs”