I'M RETIRING. GOODBYE SUCKERS!

Sterngard Friegen

Re: I'M RETIRING. GOODBYE SUCKERS!

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri May 04, 2018 2:25 pm

It's been 7 years since I started this thread and I still haven't retired. :crying:

realist

Post by realist » Wed May 16, 2018 12:50 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 2:25 pm
It's been 7 years since I started this thread and I still haven't retired. :crying:
I'm starting today. Heading to Western Union now. :dance:
Western Union
Wed 5/16/2018, 12:25 PM

Attention Beneficiary

This official notification is to drawn to your attention that we have
concluded to effect your compensation payment through Western Union
money transfer method and you will be receiving the sum of $5,000.00
daily until the total sum of US $ 7.500,000.00 is completely transfer
to you. Meanwhile our office has already send you the first payment of
$ 5,000.00 today.

Therefore, you are advice to contact our director of foreign
remittance department (Herbert Edward) by replying to this email
address "western_unionresponse@outlook.fr" and ask him to give you the
Western Union reference number and other senders details which will
enable you to pick your first payment at any Western Union outlet
nearest to you. Kindly contact our Director of foreign remittance
department by copying this email address
"western_unionresponse@outlook.fr" and reply direct to him. You can
also reach him through the telephone numbers stated below.

CONTACT PERSON: MR.HERBERT EDWARD.
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: western_unionresponse@outlook.fr
TELEPHONE: +22961314823

Ask him to give you the Western Union payment reference number
together with the senders details to enable you picks your first
payment of $ 5,000.00 without any delay. Also you should forward to
him your personal details as required below to enable him locate your
payment datum and give you the payment details to pick up your first
payment today.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Address
3. Cell / Mobile Number:
4. Your Age:
5. Country:

Contact him now with your personal details so that he will provide you
with the Western Union payment details which you need to pick your
first payment at any Western Union branch located around you.

Thanks yours,
OLIVER SMITH

ImageX 4 ImageX36

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Wed May 16, 2018 1:01 pm

:rotflmao:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:20 am

more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ could be yours :liar:

PS. the US Treasury must be way back when not using this address to comunicate: @violin.ocn.ne.jp :lol: :lol: :lol:
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE

NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, lagos Nigeria

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $125 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $125 is clearly written to you before,

I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $125 it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $125 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke.

I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $125 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary. The reason why am sending you this? is because I want you to receive your USD4.5Million immediately and we are trying to round up for this payment program.

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your$4.5Million into your account within 1hrs.Here is the payment information through western union or money transfer only, finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($125) send the fee through western union only or money gram.

RECEIVER NAME:..(ANYAWU MICHAEL)
City:::::::::::: lagos
Text Question: When?
Answer: Now
Amount required: $125
Sender's Name:
MTCN Number#:
Sender’s address:

Sender’s full banking details to avoid wrong transfer:
NAME AND ADDRESS OF BANK:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NO.:
SWIFT CODE:

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $4.5M the same today without any delay. Send your reply only at: { georgexxxxxxx@gmail.com }
Dr. Mac George
+23nnnnnnnnnnnn

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:43 pm

This is the most pathetic scammer's email I have ever received:
I sincerely apologize for contacting you without due permission or under-going due process.
James Kelvin <infor@sender.org>
Yesterday, 9:57 PM
Hello Friend,

I sincerely apologize for contacting you without due permission or under-going due process.

I was left with no choice that to contact you immediately because I consider this information very Urgent and Emergency. You will agree with me that experience is the best teacher as we say. I have had a lot of bad and hurtful experiences from those Fucking Internet Scammers. I received over 50 mails each day telling me to claim by Inheritance Funds worth Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United Stated Dollars. I fell to this trap and I lost a lot of money. I will never forgive those Bastards from Africa to be specific NIGERIA

I am pleased to inform you that i am one of the must happiest Man on earth now because I was contacted by the Federal High Court Officials who directed me to the Real Organization in charge of my Funds. Now I have my funds directly transferred to my Bank Account. I will have to enjoy the rest of my life and family with this Fund as I resign my job on the 25 July,2018.

I have no reason to keep working when i have enough Funds to set up my own establishment.

Now you will be surprised how I got to know you. I was with the Federal High Court Official to sign and approve the Transfer of my Funds to my Bank (Bank Of America). I saw your name and e-mail address among the Beneficiaries of this Funds. I felt very sorry for those names and e-mail contacts because I know they might have been scammed by those Bastard. I quickly write out your email address. This is why I am contacting you today.

If you have received any mail asking you to make any form of payment to get your Funds. I advice you to ignore such mail now and contact the Federal High Court Official in charge of the Release of your Funds. If you can contact her now, she is going to process your Funds Papers immediately and you will have your Funds transferred to your Bank Account within the next 24-48 hours. But you will be required to provide your information to prove that you are the real owner and Beneficiary of this Fund. You can contact Attorney Helen Kimberly via e-mail as stated below:

Supreme Court Of Justice (United States of America)
Name: Attorney Helen Kimberly (Supreme Court Official)
E-mail: barris-helen_kimberly@outlook.com

My Dear Friend, I hope I have been able to help and prevent you from falling a scam victim to those insolent bastards. Please feel very free to get back to me if you need more information on this, i will be willing to help. Bye for now.

Utmost Regards,
James kelvin

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:17 am

Ah, Stern, yur speshul und lurved!!!!!! That is pretty sad, just think what you have to look forward to when you retire.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:42 am

Ought my bleeding heart help this poor poor orphan :?:
email wrote:Good Day.

I am Tom Benson, 17 yrs old orphan from South Sudan. My entire family were killed in the present crisis that is still going on in my country South Sudan. I am presently in a refugee camp in a neighboring country Ghana, to save my own life. I need your help to receive the funds of my late father and help me relocate to your country. My late father deposited sum money totaling Five million US dollars (US$5,000,000.00) at a bank in Ghana. Because of my age and limited status, I want you to help me stand before the bank as my guardian overseas so that the bank can transfer the money to your safe bank account as the document of deposit of the funds has stated I can only have access to the funds when I am 30 years old or provide a guardian to receive and invest the funds on my behalf. I shall give you further details on hearing from you so please help me fast. Waiting for your reply and info to my email: tomxxxxx@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Tom Benson
(Ghana)
Email: tomxxxxxx@gmail.com

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:57 am

Meh. That pitch shows very little imagination or an ignorance of the language which many of these scammers claim to speak as natives. It's not even worth a LOL.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:14 am

No points for imagination or creativity.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:48 pm

What's interesting about it is that ol' Tommy isn't offering you a share of the pile. Which means, of course, that you're supposed to try to steal the whole enchilada, without any qualms, because hey, he wasn't gonna give you a dime for saving his fortune and bringing him to the US at a time when immigrants from Muslin countries are not highly favored. You're supposed to be thinking, "Sure, kid, I'll help you transfer $5 million into my bank account. You're 17, you live in South Sudan, and I'll send you a quarter to call somebody who cares."

If people responding to that lose their money, I would be very sad. :violin:

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

realist

Post by realist » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:38 pm

I'll miss all of you, but ... :wave:
Willie Johnson <www.IRS.@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Mon 8/27/2018, 4:14 PM

U.S Internal Revenue Service Department
Internal Revenue Service United States Department of the Treasury
Accessibility Skip to Top Navigation
2283 3rd Ave New York, NY 10035, United States

Greeting from IRS USA.

We the Internal Revenue Service, believed that you received the previous message we sent to you, prior to your dealings with the U.S
Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York as regards to your over-due contract payment consignment trunk
box worth $8,000.000.00 (Eight million dollars only), which was endorsed in your favor and like we stated earlier, we have dully
screened through this project as stipulated on our protocols of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is
100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay.

This is to bring to your notice that we have just been informed through secrete source that the U.S Custom Authority at (JFK) John F.
Kennedy International Airport New York are making arrangement to have your contract fund wired into the Bank account of Mrs Jane Frederick,
the lady that contacted them, earlier and presented some documentations evidencing your claim purported to have being signed
personally by you for the release of your contract fund to her, since you have chose to ignore their messages and refuse to pay the required
$190.00 for Custom Clearance Certificate C.C.C. charges as imposed, despite of the advise we gave to you.
I want to personally assure you once again that you will have every course to smile and be happy upon conclusion of this project, as we
will continue monitoring all your services with them at all level as well as your correspondence, until you have received your Metal Trunk
Box accordingly, we are here to protect your interest and that is the reason why we are doing all we can to make sure all goes well, this is
a huge amount of money which we don't wish for you to lose.

We understand that the imposed fee might be too much for you to pay so to further make things easier for you, we have discussed with the U.S
Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York pleaded on your behalf for them to give you the grace of sending
half of the charges which will be only $95.00 Us Dollar for now after which the Diplomatic Agent deliver your consignment trunk box to you
then once you receive your fund, you can then pay the remaining balance of $95.00;All we want you to do right now is to send the half payment of the
money with the name listed below so we can forward it to Nigeria Customs authority to help us obtain the Custom Clearance
Certificate C.C.C. and the diplomat will make the delivery to your home address tomorrow morning.

Description of Your Consignment box to be delivered:

Type:......CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX
Size:....../ 2:1 CM.
Weight:...5.6KG.
Colour:.....BLACK BOX
Registration NO: #98952457
Serial #1267843156
Pin number…*****

Contact us right away and let me know when you will send half of the charges as we discussed with them to enable them route your fund to
you with immediate effect.This is a life time opportunity and we will advise you to take advantage of it, before it will become too late for consideration.

Here is the information for western uion only

Name of Receivers:.AMAECHI CHUKWUMA
City Location:........Lagos
Zip code........+234
Question:...... GOD
Answer:.......... BLESS
Amount:........... $95.00
Sender s Name
MTCN#...................

Also be informed that we came to an agreement with the U.S Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York that
you will be sending half of the fee, latest before the end of tomorrow so please we will advise that you send the fee right away because if
you fail to do that, then they will have no other choice than to release your fund to Mrs Jane Frederick who is ready to work with
them, and am sure it will be a very great loss to you as we will not be able to help you then, hence your fund will be lost forever.

This is an official notification and we advise you treat it with utmost
urgency, in your best interest.

God bless you!
Yours Sincerely,
IRS Commissioner,
Mr. Willie Johnson
Email: u.srevenue.service.irs@outlook.com

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Michael J

Post by Michael J » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:55 pm

IRS Commissioner,
Mr. Willie Johnson
Email: u.srevenue.service.irs@outlook.com
IRS Commissioner with an Outlook email address.

Seems legit.

:-D

"The genius of the Constitution rests not in any static meaning it might have had in a world dead and gone, but in the adaptability of its great principles to cope with current problems and current needs." - Justice William J. Brennan, Jr.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:02 pm

$95 for five meeeeelion? That's a pretty good return. That's almost too good to be true.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:55 pm

I’ve been shoe shopping with the Princess. $8 million isn’t enough for you to retire.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

realist

Post by realist » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:23 am

Whatever4 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:55 pm
I’ve been shoe shopping with the Princess. $8 million isn’t enough for you to retire.
hmmm you may be right. Perhaps I didn’t think this all the way through. :think:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:29 pm

some pocket money awaiting me :lol:

from Alice in Wonderland
xxxxxx@alice.it wrote: PCH CASH PRIZE NOTICE 2018

You are receiving this message because you are the winner of the recent Publishers Clearing House
major prize awards sponsored by the EU funding. PCH NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages.
We never send mail to anyone unless they are registered winners. We are delighted to inform you
that your email was drawn a winner of (USD $850,000.00) To file for claim, please fill in the details
below and reply to this email.
.Full Name's:
.Address:
.Telephone #:
.Gender:
.Age:
.Nationality:

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:10 pm

Has to be on the up and up ‘cause they don’t ask for your bank account routing number, no? :lol:

"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:15 pm

This one is so short and sweet it must be real!
Good Day,

I, Mavis Wanczyk donates $ 5 Million Dollars to you, from part of my
Powerball
Jackpot Lottery of $ 758 Million Dollars, respond with your details for
claims.

I await your earliest response and God Bless you.

Good luck,
Mavis Wanczyk.

Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Teh Funny Stuffs”